Meeting an Alien - Cover

Meeting an Alien

Copyright© 2023 by Duncan Mickloud

Chapter 23

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 23 - A merchant seaman, Tom, is forced to retire when his ship is sold for scrap. He's a senior ship's engineer. He returns home, buys an RV, and begins an extended vacation across the southern states by going west. An alien had to land in the Arizona desert to make ship repairs. Of course, he has lots of advanced tech on his ship. Tom rescues the alien, a ditz that got himself into trouble. They become fast friends. Our alien, Drozul, does Tom a big favor by fixing a birth defect in Tom. Starts slow

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Aliens   DoOver   Extra Sensory Perception   Time Travel   Mother   Daughter   DomSub   Harem   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   First   Lactation   Massage   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Size   Small Breasts   Nudism  

I had the camera zoom in on Amber’s red-haired pussy. FUCK. I was still hard. I sincerely love that awesome pussy!

Jenny moved around, and I felt her take me inside her. I continued to watch Amber frig her pussy with one finger. Up-down and repeat. I looked up at Amber’s firm youngish C-size titties with the pink-tan areolas. So hot, so very hot. They wiggle as she frigs.

Amber’s hair is messy and flying about her head as she continues to strain towards a cum. She rolls her head from side to side as she hump’s her pussy up into the air and screams out loud.

Jenny continued to fuck me as I watched Amber. I was all the way into Jenny, and she humped down on me hard. I heard her breathing along with Amber’s. As Amber screamed her lust, I started to pump jizz into Jenny. Jenny whined in an orgasm of her own quietly.

I did the Unh, unh, unh as I pumped and pumped myself into Jenny while seeing only Amber, I saw Amber sit up and look around as if someone was there.

Naughty, “This was two nights ago?”

He sent. “Yes.”

I thought, “How odd. Victoria had screamed my name as if I was there. Patty had sensed me watching across time and space two days ago? No, it couldn’t be. Maybe she was clairvoyant.”

I lay sideways, and Jenny stayed on top of me, with me still plugged into her. I was still firm. I felt rather than heard her humming to herself.

I sent, “Naughty, am I hearing her or sensing her.”

He sent, “I hear nothing.”

I sent, “You do not hear her humming?”

He sent, “No, and she is not sending either. If you hear her humming, if you hear her voice, you may be becoming telepathic.”

I sent, “I think I need two aspirins.”

Jenny lay on top of me with her little quim gently communing with me while I heard her humming in her happiness. She conveyed, “I wish he knew how much I love him. He has saved me. He rescued me and took me in as his woman. I owe him everything. Then he brings Connie to join us. Mmmm...”

I sighed, “Yep. I’m telepathic, or at least I could hear her. I had not tried to talk to her the same way. I need to talk to Drozul first, but I know he’s up to his ass in alligators.”

Jenny started to cum. Neither of us was moving much, but she just started quivering down below, and I heard her quietly cum in her mind.

Jenny must be finished for now as she got up and used her mouth to clean me up. She went down below, presumably to clean up and pee. Women sure pee a lot.

We had a sandwich and some cheese puffs around four. I was pretty fucked out from a long day, so we made an early evening of it. The girls must have been pooped as they had slept in. The ocean was rough, probably our location below the Virginia Capes area. It gets rough there.

I was on my third cup of coffee before the women came topside.

I was studying the user manual for the boat. I had found a Kubota dealer in Ft. Lauderdale. I was curious to know how old the engine oil was in it. It was likely over a year old as William had been in the ground awhile. The engine blocks were made by Kubota with Beta’s running gear attached.

Beta is a British diesel marine company. I marveled at the sophistication of the design. Being my size, I would not even try my own maintenance. I was used to types of diesel engines at least one story high. Mounted in a huge room of their own.

By eleven, we worked slowly through the chop into the Hatteras channel. Good thing we were immune to seasickness. I had radioed ahead to let the marina know we were getting close. They had someone waiting to help us tie up. When we got tied up and checked in at Teach’s Lair Marina, it was after two in the afternoon, and we were starved. Our boat is so broad it made the fishing boats look small.

We walked a block to a pub and had a big late lunch. When we returned to the boat, I saw a fishing boat enter. The girls went to the marina and were doing some shopping. I watched the boat offload the fish they had caught and listened to the fishermen. They had a mixed bag of fish, one marlin, and about a dozen mahi mahi of different sizes. The smallest fish was 16 pounds. The guys were so excited. It electrified me. I realized my senses opened me wide to others’ emotions. The deckhands were cleaning the fish for the fishermen.

I entered the marina and found one open spot on a boat that had just opened for tomorrow. A guy from New Jersey had to cancel. I decided we needed a day in port. The ladies probably would want to shop. I bought the last seat.

The girls and I returned to the boat, and I told them we were staying here a day. I was going fishing, and they may like to Uber north on the peninsula to do a little shopping. They were excited about that idea.

I had to be dockside at 5:30 a.m. I told Naughty to wake me early. I got up and had some cereal and a coffee. Jenny got up early to make me some sandwiches, including a bag of celery and carrots, which she cut up for me. She made a thermos of coffee to take, too. I had not thought about that. She had the stuff in a small carry-on bag. I got there in plenty of time.

By six, as the sun lightened the sky, we were moving away from the Brenda II’s slip. There was a lot of excitement; I learned a lot by listening to the other five guys. Brenda II was a small fishing boat, but the captain and two mates were experienced. The other fishermen knew them. The missing man was buddies from the same New Jersey company. I heard it was a family emergency that made him skip this trip.

We worked our way out to sea for three hours before we slowed down, and the crew started getting set up to fish. We started out trolling for game fish. We trolled and trolled for a while without a catch. Eventually, the other guys got to grumbling and asked the captain to go for mahi mahi for a while.

Being the new guy, I was at the tail end of the line regarding fishing. Notice to self, next time, charter the entire boat. I had not even been on one of the rods yet. The captain repositioned the boat. The hands started looking for seaweed or floating stuff. It hides schools of small fish, and the mahi mahi will zip in and grab the occasional fishy snack.

We found a significant section of floating seaweed and started trolling around its edges. We soon started catching mahi mahi. The guys from New Jersey called the mahi mahi a dolphin. They are a fish, not mammals.

Mahi mahi have a prominent dome-like forehead. It has a glorious iridescent yellow and green pattern when you first pull it out of the water. I suspect that is a good camouflage. After they die, they turn a drab color. Indeed, it is a beautiful fish. I knew from experience that they are very yummy when fresh. They fight like the Dicken’s, making catching them a blast.

We each caught several. I had caught a 21-pounder and a 38-pounder. I did the math in my head, I’d paid a little over $5 a pound for the fish and had a long, fun day. It was very worthwhile.

When we returned, the boat was temporarily tied up near the fish cleaning area. That enabled them to unload the catch and leave the spot open for the next boat. After moving the Brenda II back to her slip, the deckhands returned to help us with our fish. The two crewmen only took fifteen minutes to clean everyone’s fish. I had several fillets wrapped in butcher paper and then bagged in plastic. I carried them to the Nauti Buoy and was glad we still needed grocery shopping.

When the women got in, they were wiped out. The nearest good shopping for women was over 80 miles north. The only road is 35 - 45 miles an hour the whole way. Add stoplights for part of it, and it was a hard grind for them in both directions.

After eating, I got a fashion show. The two mainly had bought beachwear. Spicy, hot-looking bikinis and little somethings I had no words for. They had thrown the new stuff in the washer when they got home, and they were clean and suitable to wear today. The Uber ride was expensive, but they got a female driver who had helped them shop. She knew the right places to go.

This morning, the girls planned to go up the road a few miles to a Food Lion. The girls had found a restaurant three blocks north, so we went there, and then they called for another Uber. We got a guy this time. I was along this time to help tote things.

We spent a lot of time shopping. The pantry had been pretty well cleaned out. The Nauti Buoy has four chest refrigerators. They can be changed to refrigerators or freezers. Each is independently controlled at the temperature you want. We had room for cold stuff if you’re careful. Connie recommended we use Parmalat milk. It’s in a rectangular box that fits on a shelf and lasts for years before opening. She was very helpful in getting food for the rest of the trip.

This is where having no upper cabinets becomes tedious. There are no upper cabinets because there are wall-to-wall windows all around. You have a choice between great views or great storage.

All the couches, stools, and the small island have removable cushions. Under the cushions is where a lot of the kitchen storage really is. I had not paid much attention. I got my own coffee and sometimes cereal.

I untied the Nauti Buoy, and Connie took us out. Naughty really did the driving, but Connie was near the helm. By noon, we had turned south and headed towards Ft. Lauderdale. We had a light lunch of chicken pansit. It is similar to chicken fried rice, except the rice is replaced with thin rice noodles.

Drozul sent, “Entertainments ratings were good for your women’s shopping trip and the fishing trip. Homebound audience members really enjoyed you landing that bigger fish.”

I sent, “That’s good. I forgot we were even filming.

Drozul sent, “Uh, we bought a property in Ft Lauderdale. It’s on a fifth acre, which is small for such an expensive neighborhood. It has a berth right on the canal. It sits in the southwest corner of an island. I have sent you a link.”

He said, “It is, unfortunately, completely empty. You will need to shop for all new appliances, furnishings, and everything else. Take a look at it and tell me what you think.”

I looked at the realtor’s website. It sits on a short peninsula of five homes. Up and down the central canal are other fingers like ours. Thousands of expensive homes with areas to dock your yacht. The base of the finger is where the main north-south road goes by.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.