Meeting an Alien - Cover

Meeting an Alien

Copyright© 2023 by Duncan Mickloud

Chapter 22

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 22 - A merchant seaman, Tom, is forced to retire when his ship is sold for scrap. He's a senior ship's engineer. He returns home, buys an RV, and begins an extended vacation across the southern states by going west. An alien had to land in the Arizona desert to make ship repairs. Of course, he has lots of advanced tech on his ship. Tom rescues the alien, a ditz that got himself into trouble. They become fast friends. Our alien, Drozul, does Tom a big favor by fixing a birth defect in Tom. Starts slow

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Aliens   DoOver   Extra Sensory Perception   Time Travel   Mother   Daughter   DomSub   Harem   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   First   Lactation   Massage   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Size   Small Breasts   Nudism  

I have no idea how I kept from pumping Connie full of my cum. I know I drooled a lot of pre-cum into her. Just sliding into her had been pure heaven. What her pussy did to me now was almost unimaginable. After all, I’d had no sex for the last two days.

Just sliding into her had been pure heaven. Her insides were smooth but maybe had tiny irregularities that rubbed as I slowly fucked her. That feeling alone would have been more than enough.

Thank the alien wizardry; the irregularities were not overly prominent. What her pussy did to me now was barely imaginable. After all, I had no sex for two days. What Connie was able to do now was pure cock torture. Maybe it felt too good.

Drozul sent, “Jade was modified first. We got the idea from the Thempphan race. Their females are known galaxy-wide as the most reactive and exhilarating females, at least in the humanoid sexual organ department. Their women do not just have a sheath to plug into. It has tiny built-in fingers that titillate a male’s organs and muscles. It naturally excites and draws out the man’s cum.”

He continued, “That prompted us to look for similar female muscles in Jade. We found some and rapidly devised a quick experiment to have your females do this for you. Was it a success?”

I sent, “Yes, I’m also thrilled she is back. What about Jenny?”

He sent, “We can program Jenny’s Exo’s to do the same thing. It will take longer as we cannot directly inject her pussy with loads of Exo’s. She has to grow more Exo’s as she goes. Give it a week or so, as there are complexities inside the pussy. Then, we need to grow and exercise the muscles so they can perform the same way. You may not want to mention this to Jenny until she has been completely modified.”

I sent, “Yes, good idea. I don’t want Jenny upset because Connie can do this, and she cannot.”

He sent, “On another subject. Tomorrow morning, probably later on, you will be near Hatteras, North Carolina. We have reserved a berth there for you. It is within walking distance of several restaurants and a short Uber ride to a grocery store.”

I said, “That’s great. I am getting cabin fever. I think our fresh fruit and vegetable supply is low, too.”

He said, “I will leave you to it; I must go.”

I said, “Drozul, thanks for the pussy mods. They are great.”

He sent, “You are welcome.”

I returned to my regularly interrupted channel. I was still inside Connie and slowly enjoying being in her again. I’d missed her a lot. Jenny was beginning to wake up now. I enjoyed Connie more as she started to cum.

Jenny leaned over and started playing with Connie’s nipples. They had played together some when the three of us were together previously. Nothing too kinky, just a little caressing here and there. I felt Connie hitting her stride.

I sent, “Connie-Tighter.”

With the tighter setting and her starting to clasp at my cock naturally. She continued her long cum. We ended up getting off together because she had such a long, drawn-out cum.

She, “Unh, unh, unh, unh, unh, unh, UNHHhhhhhhhh ... waaaaaaa...”

And I, “AGHhhhhhhh ... mmmm ... Mm...”

I rolled over onto my back. Jenny seemed awake and interested for the first time in two days. Lucky for me, I stayed hard. She moved over to me, not minding the sweat from Connie’s and my screw. She inserted me into her cunt and slowly lowered herself all the way.

Jenny kissed me and had her hands all over my body. Evidently, her down period imposed by Drozul and the company had her feeling needy now. She’s being tender. This is not lust. She wanted to feel close to me again.

I looked up at her new areola shade and the nipples. I looked at her pinker pussy. When I’m in her, I really do widen her little pussy. It’s easy to look at it on her upstrokes.

She slowly moved on me, and sometimes we kissed. Eventually, I grew impatient. I flipped her over with her ass sticking up in the air, and I mounted her dog-style.

It felt nice flubbing my cock head through her cervix. In minutes she began to cum as I was pushing deep. She kept her tight pussy moving in and out because she was stretched tight. I tickled her rosebud with my finger, and she screamed.

“WHAAAAAaaaa, AEeeeeeeeeiiiiii! OHhhhhhhhhhhhh, fuck.”

“Ughhhhhhhhh...”

It was almost simultaneous, but not entirely.

I said, “Naughty, remember a couple of days ago when we three went swimming?”

He sent, “Yes, Tom.”

I sent, “From now on, when I say ‘Swim Call,’ that means for you to heave-to and station keep while we swim. You keep watch for sharks, too. Got it?”

He said, “Do you want a swim call now?”

I sent “Yes.”

I said, “Girls, let’s take a dip in the ocean.”

We went up the ladder, and I took a quick look.

I sent, “Naughty, add checking that nobody is near for Swim Call function.”

He sent, “I did that automatically. It’s the ‘I’ in AI.”

I sent, “I should have known.”

By now, the three of us happily paddled around behind the boat. Any movement titillated my cock and balls in particular. It felt heavenly against my cock. Pinching the girl’s butts and groping some titty is fun as they squealed and retaliated. I had to stop Connie. She had taken a hold of me and was jacking me delightfully.

I noticed that Connie had already staged towels up the stairs this time. When we got out, Connie showed us a convenient showerhead built into the aft roof. We squirted ourselves off and dried ourselves.

I padded inside nude and started a coffee. You must love K-cups for good coffee; it makes a cup so fast.

I watched a naked Jenny start breakfast. She had thawed out a frozen half loaf of bread in the microwave and made French Toast and little sausages. We are getting low on supplies. She slid an apron on to protect herself when flipping things in the frying pan.

I sat on a couch, and Connie sat in my lap crosswise and just held me, her feet dangling off the end of the sofa.

She got up and helped Jenny get things on the table. After I buried my French Toast in butter, I used a cherry preserve rather than syrup. I did not make a pig of myself but savored every bite.

I sat Connie down as Jenny took care of the kitchen cleanup.

I told Connie, “You now have some of my magic. Before, you could not talk to the boat. It has been spelled to do things differently than you are used to. You may have noticed this. We don’t have to steer or keep a watch on the helm. The boat does that for us.”

She said, “Yes. I knew you had something going on but did not want to mess it up. I enjoyed going to bed with you and Jenny every night.”

I said, “When I want to send a command to the sailboat, I think of it’s the nickname. I nicknamed the sailboat ‘Naughty,’ which is short for Nauti Buoy. Then I tell it what I want to do. The command is like this: Naughty - turn to port, five degrees.” Then naughty will perform it like it is doing right now.”

I said, “Naughty, return to base course.”

I said, “You can just think the commands if you are too far away from the helm area, or you can say it out loud. This only works for the three of us.”

Jenny joined us and had heard everything I said.

I said, “Follow me.”

I opened the panel under the comm table. I pointed at the black box.

I said, “See this black box; it runs on its own wifi network to the special laptop above. The laptop is the AI. It is tied into the Skylink and other communications like GPS where it’s plugged into that jack.”

I closed the open panel and moved to the helm station. I opened the panel there.

I said, “This black box is tied into the helm directly. The laptop can change course and speed, turn the electric motors on, and start either diesel. Any helm function is controllable. Now follow me below.”

Below, I opened the door to the battery and power panel room.

I pointed at the cube on the floor, “This is a special power supply. It will provide all electrical needs we have for many years. The solar panels, generators, and batteries merely exist at this point. We could sail to Greece and back at full speed with this power supply.”

I said, “I also attached black boxes to the shaft of each electric motor. They generate a field underwater. It prevents barnacles, muscles, and grass from growing on our hulls.”

I said, “Let’s go back upstairs.”

I stood next to the com table. “Naughty display the two masthead cameras onscreen. Zoom the starboard camera out to that ship on the horizon. Display that ship from above.”

I sat down. Both women sat across from me and looked at me, amazed. I knew Jenny had watched and had an idea of things, but evidently, the Exo’s had influenced Connie. She had thought it was magic or something.

Connie said, “The sex things earlier when I felt all weird down there in different ways?”

I said, “You have been blessed. That’s all you need to know.”

Jenny said, “What sex things?”

Connie said, “When I woke up this morning, Tom was already inside of me, and my pussy did different things.”

I said, “Many different things, you are getting this too. In the next week, you may feel your pussy doing new things; this is part of it.”

Jenny sent, “The little yellow aliens?”

I said, “Yes, but remember, Connie thinks this is magic.”

Jenny said, “Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.