Meeting an Alien - Cover

Meeting an Alien

Copyright© 2023 by Duncan Mickloud

Chapter 21: Sailing

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 21: Sailing - A merchant seaman, Tom, is forced to retire when his ship is sold for scrap. He's a senior ship's engineer. He returns home, buys an RV, and begins an extended vacation across the southern states by going west. An alien had to land in the Arizona desert to make ship repairs. Of course, he has lots of advanced tech on his ship. Tom rescues the alien, a ditz that got himself into trouble. They become fast friends. Our alien, Drozul, does Tom a big favor by fixing a birth defect in Tom. Starts slow

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Aliens   DoOver   Extra Sensory Perception   Time Travel   Mother   Daughter   DomSub   Harem   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   First   Lactation   Massage   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Size   Small Breasts   Nudism  

When I’d started back up, I felt Connie’s cunt begin to clutch at me. Every time I slid past her cervix, she twitched. I could feel some of what she was feeling. My balls were getting a tiny jolt every time she shuddered. It felt electrical; my balls started to feel like they were swelling and were more than ready.

I yelled, “WHAAAaaaaahhh...”

As soon as Connie felt the heat from my cum squirting into her womb, her cunt clamped hard on me, and she shook. She shook a lot. She did not utter one word. I looked down at her face after she sighed. Her eyes were open and blank. Her body had sagged as if she’d fainted. I sat there for a minute with my cockhead stewing inside her. I do enjoy my work.

I used my hand to close each eye. I didn’t need her going blind because she was facing the sun.

I told Naughty to stop the boat. I felt him turn into the wind. The sails fluttered some, but not badly. I got up and walked to the stern and dove into the ocean from the bottom step.

The water was somewhat warm, but jumping in woke up every nerve in my body. I heard the girls and looked up to see them coming down the steps. They both jumped in feet first and splashed to me and held on. We stayed that way holding each other and splashing a bit to stay afloat and together. I felt prop wash as Naughty maneuvered to keep us close.

Connie moved around front of me and put her legs behind me and pulled me into her. Well that ought to wash some stuff out of her as she pumps me in and out of her womb.”

I sent, “Drozul, will the ocean water hurt her insides?”

He sent, “Not at all. The Exo’s will prevent all harm from tiny ocean creatures.”

Connie slowed to a stop and just stayed there with me plugged into her. She held on to me for dear life.

Jenny was next to us and she pulled my head down a little and started French kissing me. My dick in one woman, water washing around me, another woman clutching at me and kissing me deeply. This is heavenly. I felt Connie have a gentle cum.

Eventually Connie tired of hanging on and her legs came down as she moved back a bit. Jenny performed the same maneuver. The difference was how Jenny snaked her legs around me. She squeezed and relaxed her legs in conjunction with her legs pulling me deep into her. She was able to fuck me and control it exactly as she wanted it. Jenny fucked me hard.

Cocky and balls wholeheartedly approved of Jenny’s actions. Jenny quietly whimpered through several smaller orgasms as she fucked me and I came a third time.

This one was a long drawn out thing. I felt my balls draw up. My cockhead tingled more. I felt electricity running up and down my spine. I felt a jolt from my lower back that came forward to my front and electrified all my junk. I froze in position unable to move as my balls slowly contracted. It felt like a finger was up my ass as I started squirting easily into Jenny. It was a slow calming cum.

“Oh, oh, Fuck, fuck, fuck ... Mmmmmm, Tom.”

I growled “Oh, shiiiitttt.”

It was long and my whole body was drained by the power of it. It was the longest orgasm ever had by a man. I think being in the cool moving water and buck ass naked and fucking added a lot to the sensations the constant motion of the ocean and the water passing around and between us made our senses oversensitive.

I made my way to the starboard steps and grabbed the handrail to get my bearings. I pulled my chest high and scrambled aboard. I pulled Connie up onto the platform and as she went up the stairs pulled Jenny out too. By the time I slowly walked inside the great room, Connie was handing out towels.

I sent, “Naughty, port engine ahead, turns for three knots, Starboard engine back three knots. Steady up on your previous plotted course and continue on under sail power, please.”

He sent, “Port ahead three, starboard back three, steady up on plotted course, aye.”

I felt the big boat slowly come around and felt her pick up speed right after the sails popped into position again. They had been slowly slopping back and forth because we had been pointed into the wind. Changing course filled them with wind again.

I crashed right there in the lounge. I watched thing with eyes closed using the laptop’s camera and the mast head cameras. The girls stowed the pillows, hung the towels on the railings with ties. Then they quietly started supper.

I was not so much tired, even though I had been enjoying them for several hours. I was feeling quite relaxed and happily content. The girls did put on their short little skirts as they cooked.

I watched Jenny cooking at the stove and after a while she took bowls of stuff to the counter. Ahh, she’s rolling fresh shrimp lumpia. Jenny was giving Connie directions on making the dipping sauce for the lumpia. After the lumpia was rolled, Jenny started frying them in a deep fat fryer Connie knew about.

Jenny had Connie making chicken fried rice. Wholly fuck. This is going to be great. Filipino fried rice generally has more oil in it than other styles of fried rice. That translates to a different, better taste to me.

I got my dead ass off the couch and made traditional Daiquiris for the girls and I poured myself a bourbon on the rocks. I sat there nearby watching them as they sipped and cooked. The smell of the food was awesome. I think Jenny had made 50 lumpia rolls. She was wearing an apron now to keep the oil from splashing in her tender boobies. Hiding them partially behind an apron just made me want to watch her more.

The both came over to me for a kiss and to thank me for the Daiquiris. Ha, I knew they just wanted to check in with me and be reassured of my feelings for them. So far nobody had used the ‘love’ word. I think they knew we didn’t need to. Actions speak louder than words. Every touch and smooch told them I cared deeply for them. I know women want to hear the words. I showed them all day every day how I felt.

Watching them plate the food I saw in my mind sneaking into the leftover lumpia later. They are a perfect snack. I would much rather have something like them, than anything sweet. I refreshed our drinks and we sat down to eat at the inside table.

The couches outside near the stern had a dinner table. I think we just did it how Connie had always done it. It was slightly easier eating inside. You could pass food through the back window right to the outside table. Maybe the outside table was for when you had more people aboard.

I told Naughty goodnight as we trouped below. We all had to have a shower because we still were salty, plus, our hair was messed up by the saltwater. We have a big water maker, so showers and flushing are not an issue.

I must have been relaxed by the sex yesterday because I woke up early. I put on my wrap because it’s comfortable. Once I had my coffee, I walked forward to watch the sun come up. The wind was slow, about 8 knots which gave us only 4 knots and a little more.

I sent, “Naughty, how about you make turns on the electric motors for 8 knots until the wind picks up?”

He sent, “8 knots, Captain.”

“Thank you.” I knew in my mind we could do 11 knots. The issue was the long term wear and tear on motors. Running them at a high speed would wear them out faster and make them less reliable. I could probably replace them myself, if I could get my big body into the engine compartment.

We had gone just under 200 miles so far. We had passed the turn into Long Island. In the next five or six hours we would pass New York City’s entrance.

I sent, “Drozul, you awake?”

He sent, “If your awake, I’m awake? As the over-all producer it’s part of my job.”

I sent, “I notice we have been at sea a while now and nobody has any ill feelings from seasickness.”

He sent, “Exo’s my friend. None of you will ever get more than a temporary twinge from a rare rogue wave.”

“Good to know.”

He sent, “Your sexing your your ladies yesterday set the Entertainments on fire. You boldly loved on both of them in bright outdoors sunlight. The views left nothing to the imagination. The things you did, and their performances with you were epochal. I had to watch it twice myself. I wore out several concubines later.”

I have noticed that when I get up in the mornings, I don’t seem to need to brush my teeth.”

He sent, “Exo’s again. They kill all the bad bugs and neutralize anything from them. It goes out when you take a dump.”

I sent, So, it’s like shaving, I don’t need to do that either.”

He sent, “Easy, peezy. You can waste your life, worrying about a dozen or so chores everyday. If you ever want to get rid of the pubic hair, I can have removed painlessly while you sleep tonight.”

I sent, “Uh. Never thought of it.”

He sent, “We get feedback from viewers. It would be better for your channels if you were not as hirsute.”

I sent, “Why is that?”

He sent, “It goes along with the whole ‘Descended from apes thing.’

Most viewers see body hair and it reminds them of your ancestry. I did not mention it before. We were depicting you as you are for accuracy purposes at the start of the series. Now ... It’s better for us if you loose it.”

I sent, “So, for better ratings I should loose the hair below my neck?’

My answer was when he sent a naked image of myself with only head hair and eyelashes.

I sent, “So, I would wake up with a half pound of hair in my bed tomorrow?”

He laughed, “Not quite. It would be like Connie. It will be absorbed into you and go out with the trash. You would never see it again.”

I sent “OK. I wonder how it would impact my love life outside of my ladies.”

He sent, “Only about 15% of human women in the U.S. actually like hair on a mans chest or groin. Many of them lie about their true feelings. They vary. It depends on how much, how curly, and how dark of hair the man has. It is thought that hair in the sex organ area denotes enough maturity that breeding is possible. Hairless parts somewhat denote childhood. Particularly if other sexual indicators like tits or large balls are not present.

Once women try it, things will be smoother for them. The Exo’s keep them from feeling the burn. This is just like you when you dip into a hairless pussy with no burn or friction. They will all appreciate a big dick with no hair. It has become a thing the past 30 or so years.”

I sent, “Alright. While we are talking about it, Connie’s pussy hair, is it already gone?”

He sent, “Most was gone yesterday. By now the rest is gone too.”

I sent, “It’s nice to see her luscious body firm up more and more every day.”

He sent. “One more week and she will look like she is in her early twenties.”

I sent, “I saw her hair roots are already a bright yellow. It’s funny she has not noticed it yet.”

He sent, “We have kind of kept it from her. We are letting her get used to the new her on her own. This saves having long conversations with recriminations. Two weeks from now, she will not remember her prior looks. I just wish we could plant an AI in her now.” All views of her and Entertainments are external to Connie. Many female viewers have asked for her to be modified for their own enjoyment.”

He continued, “If we did that, those viewers could then enjoy her more. When they put on or in their sex toys, they will get a direct experience to the one Connie is having. It’s better than a programmed simulation of her feelings.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.