Meeting an Alien - Cover

Meeting an Alien

Copyright© 2023 by Duncan Mickloud

Chapter 20

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 20 - A merchant seaman, Tom, is forced to retire when his ship is sold for scrap. He's a senior ship's engineer. He returns home, buys an RV, and begins an extended vacation across the southern states by going west. An alien had to land in the Arizona desert to make ship repairs. Of course, he has lots of advanced tech on his ship. Tom rescues the alien, a ditz that got himself into trouble. They become fast friends. Our alien, Drozul, does Tom a big favor by fixing a birth defect in Tom. Starts slow

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Aliens   DoOver   Extra Sensory Perception   Time Travel   Mother   Daughter   DomSub   Harem   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   First   Lactation   Massage   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Size   Small Breasts   Nudism  

I sent, “No, make that I NEED feedback from her. I need a thinking woman so I, so we don’t stick out like a sore thumb. Connie will act as my confidant and conscience to keep my feet flat on the ground. You seem to push me sometimes to do things I would not normally do, like killing that thug.”

Drozul sent, “Are you having problems with that?”

I sent, “Hell no. It affected me less than the time I shot a deer. I don’t know if that should bug me or not. So, no, this is the first time I’ve even thought of it. You guys managed to convince me he was the ultimate evil man and needed killing.”

He sent, “Anything else you would like modified on Connie?”

I sent, “Just one thing, spend the next week dropping two pounds a day and create firmer boobs on her. They are already a good size. Firmer would be nicer, maybe a mid-20s appearance all over?”

He sent, “Ha, I knew you would do some more; you’re just being sneaky about it. It saves a lot of talking; She will think it’s natural since you’re having us go slow on the changes. You do remember she will now be long-lived, much like you. When we see you next, we will get her on my ship and finish her physical improvements. There, we can make her almost immortal like you are.”

I sent, “Good, this gives us a honeymoon phase. If I think she’s “the one,” then we will finish her improvements, just no concubine-ing of her mind, understand?”

He sent, “Uh-huh, we get it. Do you realize you have just doubled our audience size? I had not noticed, but Jenny’s natural personality did not do well with many female viewers. She acts very much like a concubine, even though she has a lot of her own self inside her mind. The galaxy has many concubines; there was nothing new for the female audience to watch. Connie is different”

He sent, “We see an up-tick in viewer-ship already with Connie. She may end up ultimately with her own Entertainments channel. Men will watch you and drool over her. Women will watch her. We are certain it will become this galaxy’s most popular Entertainments organization.”

Drozul sent, “Tom, anything you want now, anything, you can get it, buddy. Our budget is huge now. I have even received permission to do more here on your Earth. The normal strictures imposed on us have been removed because of our business popularity. I can do anything as long as my ship stays stealthy. It’s safer with us here, parked in your desert. In-the-air flying can be dangerous. In near space, there are many working satellites above watching for us and others like us.”

I sent, “How is my RV? I have not given it much thought lately.”

He sent, “We pulled it inside the hanger and had all signs of its being out there, removed.”

Drozul sent, “You said we should fix Connie’s hair as a true blonde. What shade were you thinking of.”

I sent, “Shit, you’re right. There are hundreds of shades of blonde.”

He sent, “When I told Ships beings to send the order to make her blonde, they asked me which color of blonde. By the way, I think Sailboat is a dumb name. Why did you not use Nauty Buoy? The sailboat already had a name. Boat would be good as it goes with the short name premise used with Truck and House, both have a single syllable.”

“I sent, OK, you’re babbling. Are you trying to give me a headache? Give Connie a bright golden blonde color. She can be a cheerleader type. I’ll get her a little cheer outfit. You’re right about the name, though. In deference to William, Connie’s father, and the sailboat’s given name, Let’s consider Naughty as her name, a nickname short for Nauti Buoy. Do you agree, Sailboat?”

Sailboat sent, “Yes, Tom, “Naughty” it is.”

Drozul sent, “Yes, that’s good, Tom.”

I heard dishes being moved and looked over at my two topless babes in wonder. The skirts are thin and do not hide their shapely hips. I often saw the side of a thigh. They both have outstanding breasts of different sizes and shapes. I am in awe of their beauty. They are nothing alike, but both are jewels to look at and to be with.

Drozul sent, “He-he-he, they are something, aren’t they? Even someone that looks alien to my eyes, they are very delightful to watch or gaze upon.”

I walked a couple of feet to the inside table on the port-side. I sat on one of the two stools. I don’t like being on the inside of a booth table. I feel hemmed in because of my size.

The women both started to bring things to the table slowly and then moved suggestively. As they went by, they leaned over me to place the things on the table. They accidentally trailed their breasts against my shoulders or face. They brought more things over from the island where they had prepositioned stuff. I tried to capture nipples several times as they went by me. They were too quick for me.

They giggle often and jumped away when I reached for them. All three of us were giggling like children as they toyed with me, and I played along with their fun.

I had watched to see what they were making. They, or Jenny rather, had made a chicken stir fry. Connie had helped. They had nuked some frozen egg rolls and made a quick white rice to go with it. Of course, they had picked up soy sauce to flavor it. Ahh, the stir fry has many bamboo shoots and chestnut slices. There were lots of garlic and sesame seeds. Yummy.

Jenny also plunked a beer in front of me. It was a Heineken. The only way they knew one of my favorite beers was that Jenny had gotten the answer from Drozul.

I began to wonder how much Connie knew now. It appeared that Jenny had done a lot of confiding with Connie. They were now as close as two peas in a pod. In little more than a day, they had become close. Exo’s?

That meant that Connie was one of us already!

There was no going back now; it’s not as if I wanted to. Jenny is always honest and open, and obviously, she loves me. Connie is my gentrified lady friend. She is more worldly and almost old enough to be Jenny’s mother. They developed an interesting sisterly yet mother-daughter relationship.

The view was fantastic, and the food was superb. I could understand Jenny being into oriental food. This is more of a Chinese-style stir fry than Filipino. They may have worked together to make this.

When we finished eating, I took the almost empty beer and moved to the couch. I was near the communications desk and the laptop. The girls rinsed the dishes and put them into the dishwasher. They joined me with their wine coolers.

I sat with a girl on each side of me. We just chatted about nothing in particular. The girls decided we should turn in early.

I made love with them only once, as we wanted to leave early in the morning.

When we woke up, we were very excited to be leaving today.

We each had a long shower because we were still getting water from the pier.

I had my coffee while watching the girls make breakfast in shorts. Each movement caused an immediate shake of a titty. Connie’s more so than Jenny.

Having Connie here was an intelligent idea as she was closely acquainted with everything in the galley. They quickly cooked up some pancakes I had not had them in a long time. They sliced bananas and strawberries and also had blueberries.

I enjoyed a second cup of coffee as we discussed getting underway.

I said, “Connie, I have changed the boat. See that laptop over there? (Pointed) It is connected to all the computers and systems on Nauti Buoy. Any function tied to the communications table or the helm is controllable by addressing the laptop as “Naughty,” like this.”

I said, “Naughty, start the port diesel engine and let it warm up.”

I heard the port fans kick in for a few moments and then the engine started up.

I said, “Naughty, start the starboard diesel engine and let it warm up.”

I heard its fans kick in for a few moments and then it started up.

You could hear the quiet engines start and idle.

I said, “Naughty, secure engines.”

“Securing.”

She said, “Wow, how does it do all that?”

I said, “I have a friend who is an engineer who builds control systems. I installed a black box under the nav table and plugged it into the sailboat. It’s wifi connected to the laptop.”

She said, “That’s a great modification. Does it answer helm commands and speed changes, too?”

“I said, “That and much more. Naughty, display virtual screens.”

A big screen appeared above the communication table.

Connie burst out, “Jesus! Controls, Radar, plot, fathometer, everything you want or need is displayed, and I can see it and read it halfway across the room.”

“I said, “Did you notice our path is already plotted?”

She said, “So, that’s what you did yesterday?”

I said, “I connected it up. Naughty did the course plot. I will show you some other things I added when we are underway.”

“Connie, Do you want to supervise us the first time we get underway? After all, you know your boat’s routine better than Jenny or I do? We have not done this yet on Naughty.”

She did want to do it. She had me disconnect the water and power. Naughty quietly disconnected the breaker for the shore power. He did this before I messed with the shore power cables. I put the hoses and electrical cables away. One hose was for sewer.

Connie had me take the forward line and spring line off. She used the bow thruster to hold us gently to the pier. Then I took off the aft spring line. I waited until she told me to remove the aft standing line, the last one to remove. Jenny pulled the lines aboard for me. I climbed aboard as we started moving.

Connie was at the helm, not being used to Naughty’s driving yet. She manually showed us the things she would do from there. I asked if I could take over, and Connie said, go ahead.

I said, “Naughty, I have the helm. Follow the plotted course at five knots, watch for other traffic, avoid contact with ships, pilings, and obstructions too.”

Naughty said, “Aye, five knots, and watch.”

I told Connie and Jenny, “Naughty has it. We can sit here and watch with Naughty handling the helm. She has more eyes than we do. Naughty, show masthead cameras. Now zoom in the starboard camera at that motorboat coming by.”

A different screen had popped up with a split between cameras. Naughty zoomed in as asked. We could see two women in one-piece swimsuits lounging on the back.

I said, “Naughty, zoom in on the woman in green. Zoom in more.”

We had a giant blow-up of the woman showing most of her tits. Her suit was damp and somewhat translucent. Her areolas and nipples were prominently displayed under the thin green material. Her vulva was hidden by her closed legs, but I think we could have seen a serious camel toe if she opened her legs.

It was too early to raise the sails as the wind had not picked up yet. We moved out strictly under electrical motors. No use wasting diesel fuel.

When we passed the last buoy, I had Naughty take us up to eight knots. It was more maneuverable now, but slower than the breakwater chop would allow. Naughty stuck to the plotted course as we continued. I got a third cup of coffee. I noticed I no longer get that edgy feeling when I drink more coffee. I also did not get a buzz from a beer or three.

I looked at the plot, which showed our plotted course line in blue.

It showed dotted white lines where the cargo ships or boats were headed. Solid fat lines came out from their bows, indicating their current course. The length of the line gave you an idea of their relative speed. Hovering over a ship’s icon popped up a description box.

The Heillizdt had evidently souped up the data being shown. A lot of information was suspiciously in depth. Where it originated from, its destination, cargo type, engine capabilities. Its all there including actual ownership and political ties.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.