Meeting an Alien - Cover

Meeting an Alien

Copyright© 2023 by Duncan Mickloud

Chapter 19

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 19 - A merchant seaman, Tom, is forced to retire when his ship is sold for scrap. He's a senior ship's engineer. He returns home, buys an RV, and begins an extended vacation across the southern states by going west. An alien had to land in the Arizona desert to make ship repairs. Of course, he has lots of advanced tech on his ship. Tom rescues the alien, a ditz that got himself into trouble. They become fast friends. Our alien, Drozul, does Tom a big favor by fixing a birth defect in Tom. Starts slow

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Aliens   DoOver   Extra Sensory Perception   Time Travel   Mother   Daughter   DomSub   Harem   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   First   Lactation   Massage   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Size   Small Breasts   Nudism  

Connie said, “Jesus, would you look at that? Her pussy is stretched so tight. I see her little, bare pussy inverted and then stuffed back in as she moves on you. I have never seen anything like that. Well, I have never seen porn either. She’s so sexy with her little titties and her bare little pussy.”

Jenny said, “Please, you can touch my titties for me. Next time, I will touch yours if you like.”

Connie said, “Ohh? Uhh, OK?” as she gently caressed Jenny’s little ones.

I felt Jenny start to grind harder on me. The kinky little bitch seems to like two-on-one.

Jenny started, “Oh ... oh, I’m ... oooooooh! Tommmmmmmm! Ummm...”

As her tight snatch tried to crush my cock I started spurting up into her womb.

“Jenny, you little squirt, you squeezed it out of me. Ahh, ahh, ahhhhhh.”


After the dust settled. The women started chatting like old friends.

Authors note:

Much of this chapter is about the sailboat Nauti Buoy. A link at the end of this chapter will take you to that boat’s web page. I would not normally do that as it promotes leaving SOL. In this case, this boat is very complex and depicts a luxurious boat that defies ordinary description.

I got up to pee and clean up a bit.

“Drozul? What’s with the women? They seem like the best of friends so soon. Isn’t that odd?”

He sent, “No, Tom. Connie’s DNA has already been modified. She is subservient to your needs already. While she slept, she was mentally programmed, we know a lot more about her now.”

He continued, “She and her father had a very close semi-incestuous affair for most of her life. They spent a lot of time close and nude or semi-nude. They never crossed the line to full sex, but they were closer than ordinary fathers and daughters. Since his death, she has recently been at a total loss.”

He continued, “She’s a vital woman with sexual needs that have not been adequately met until last night. Further, she has a few years of junior college experience and has never worked. She needs you much more than you need her. Now that she has been accepted by jenny and you, she is yours. She’s yours, lock, stock, and barrel. She lusted for you naturally last night, even before you befuddled her.”

I sent, “Well, that’s a load off my mind.”

The girls had jumped into the shower and were washing each other. There was much giggling from that area.

I sent to Drozul, “Would you look at that? Instant gal pals.”

Drozul sent, “This is as nature intended women to be. Your American women, for the most part, are confused automatons infected by feminine ideology. THIS is as it should be. They are yours, and you are theirs.”

I sent, “So, you are saying that Exo’s will change all women’s behavior?”

He sent, “Yes. Is that obscure? Maybe not as much as these two. The women that are DNA modified will be more subservient and loving to any decent males.”

I sent, “What does decent males mean?”

Drozul sent, “They will gravitate to Alpha and Sigma males.”

I sent, “What the Dickens is a Sigma male?”

Drozul sent, “A Sigma is like an Alpha, but has less attitude. He leads by example rather than being an ass-hat about things. You, my friend, are a Sigma. You are not loud or demanding. People WANT to please you naturally, women especially.”

Drozul continued, “Some males will be confused around you. They may not understand or trust why they want to give in to you so easily. Beta, Gamma, and Omega males can get pretty pissy when uncomfortable with what’s happening. Some males feel innately like they are bosses. They are unhappy being in second place when they come up upon a real Alpha or Sigma. They realize they are inherently not the top dog.”

I sent, “I thought all that shit was B.S. You mean those terms mean something other than psycho-babble.”

He sent, “They do. Studies in Africa by scientists have proven a natural hierarchy among pack animals. Other pack animals like wolves and are similar.”

“Drozul sent, “Sometimes people come up with new words like sigma to describe things they have found. These terms fit very well but differ from what my race calls them. They are somewhat accurate and help people understand the natural dynamics between men.”

Drozul sent, “You naturally have more intelligence and common sense than most men. You are a Sigma of great power. Men won’t fawn over you, but you will find few that will go against your wishes. That is unless they are forced to by circumstances.”

I sent, “I’m not sure how to handle that. I don’t really think much about other men or what they want. I have always been more task or job-oriented. I can see plainly that most men are a bunch of hungers squeezed into a human-shaped bag of flesh. I do me, and I let men do them, unless they mess with me. Other than that, I don’t think about men much. They just are. Now, women I think about, I think about them a lot.”

He sent, “See, You’re a natural Sigma male through and through. I think the cyst you had that prevented you from feeling close to other people confused things a lot. On the inside, you were highly insular. To the men around you, they just tried naturally to do as you saw fit. When you were on your ship, did the other men simply do what you wanted?”

I sent, “I never noticed that until now. I thought it was because I was weird, and they just wanted to get done and be away from me.”

Drozul sent, “Did you ever get into fights? That’s a real natural thing for sailors.”

I sent, “Its pretty rare for me to get into a fight. Look at the size of my arms. My hands are big and rough even today. I usually had to beat one guys ass on every ship I was on. They usually left me alone after that.”

I sent, “I have been a slacker since my change. I usually woke up and did push-ups and sit-ups. I always had barbells and a Hand Grip Strengthener for off hours. My job kept me fit, too.”

Drozul sent, “You’re a powerful, no-bullshit kind of Sigma male. Nobody wanted to mess with you except the occasional Alpha. He may let his mouth get the better of him. Drunks or stupid shits.”

I sent, “I guess I have led a charmed life and never realized it until now. I wasn’t happy, though. I could not connect with people.”

Drozul sent, “I basically fell out of the sky when my ship was hit, but you, my friend, are the perfect subject for our entertainments. You don’t even think about what being manly is. You are inherently manly. The perfect centerpiece for our entertainments.”

I was drawn away from the conversation by the girls. Their dress and giggly nature was fun. I ate breakfast and headed out for the morning. As advertised, there was a wooden-looking crate on the sailboat’s deck. It opened quickly for me. There were several pieces. It’s alien gear that integrates with or to the sailboat.

The heaviest electronic unit went down below. It goes inside an opening inside the port hull hallway. I got it where I wanted it and used the 0-gage wire to connect it to the ship’s main power board. The device squatted down, and I could not move it. It has a quiet hum to it. Evidently, it is self-actuated because I saw that and the fact that power levels were instantly at 100%. It appears to be some kind of a power source.

I had two devices that needed to be placed near the electrical motors in the engine rooms. The paperwork said they would form a field around the boat. No corrosion would occur, and no barnacles or grass would attach to the hull. I liked that a lot. I had seen guys scrubbing hulls almost daily in some areas. Long-term infestations can destroy a hull, or in this case, two hulls.

The two hulls are connected through some extensive framework and the frame parts of the salon deck. It’s all carbon fiber and foam sandwich. The salon deck is a large area where the Main Salon, Kitchen, and Forward Navigation station sit. I plunked the sailboat’s AI down on the navigation station. It looks just like a closed laptop.

I had two small black boxes with Cat-7 cables attached. One went under the communication table and plugged into a service port. The other black box went inside the helm cabinet. I disconnected a signal cable, and the black box connected the helm station and the cable I had just pulled.

I opened two small boxes and pulled out two things. They became invisible and flew away out the back door on their own.

Sailboat then displayed two split screens from the masthead; one was on the starboard side, the other on the port. They could pan around or zoom in and out. Sailboat informed me that they were part of his security system. The small flying things contain the cameras.

I read the laptop-looking thing was a dedicated AI controlling the sailboat and all its sailing functions. My laptop, called ‘Sailboat’ interfaced to the AI and provided more human-oriented functions.

I had new locks for the doors and windows. I simply replaced the existing hardware with the new ones. The new parts looked like standard locks. I sensed the power inside. If a criminal tried to force their way in, they would get knocked out by a strong electrical shock. I felt the energy in each unit as I installed them.

When I finished, I looked around for the girls.

Sailboat sent, “They have gone grocery shopping in Connie’s car. Let me show you a couple things here. You connected the control unit under the helm station. I was able to take over the built-in helm PC and all the functions it was capable of. It can turn on motors and change speed and course. It can do everything it could and a lot more. You can use the control provided or interface through me.

Sailboat sent, “If you look here, I even have a large virtual screen with everything on it.”

I saw a massive screen appear above the nav table.

Sailboat sent, “You can switch functions, move functions around, make things larger or smaller. It’s completely configurable using finger commands like your smartphone uses.

I decided to experiment with the controls. I used it to start each engine and rotate each shaft at low rpm. You ALWAYS jack the screws the day before you depart port. This is to be sure they have not become frozen.

It does happen, and it’s bad since it ruins your plans to sail. After four days in a tropical South American river, you can get enough marine growth that will not allow the shafts to turn.

I shut the engines off and cranked the electric motors up to 2 knots. That also went well. I ran the bow thruster in the port and the starboard direction. The two diesels are part of the hybrid system. You can run them as engines or only charge the batteries.

I really didn’t need that equipment other than it was expected to be there. That power unit I had installed below decks supplies more power than Nauti Buoy could ever use. I would likely never use the diesels for propulsion, or the generator for the boat’s energy needs.

Outside, the two forward doors are where the mast is mounted. I went out and spun all three of the power winches in both directions. All the lines (ropes to you landlubbers) from the sails run to that area. The winches are used to control the lines. The lines control the sails. They unfurl or open the sails, they furl them or close them when not in use. Not least, some lines control the sail’s direction; they are used to control the sails swinging to port or starboard.

Extraordinary navigation abilities were integrated into Sailboat’s AI. We could sail to our heart’s content or let the Sailboat do most of the work. People had to raise and lower the sails, and Sailboat would plot the course and control almost everything else. Sails on a sports yacht require hands-on if you’re in a hurry.

You could sail only with the stay-sail if things got too rough. There is also an optional storm sail. You could use the motors as the primary movers. We could do that only because of the power source.

Most sailboat sailors stayed near shore and hid out anytime it got too rough. Crossing an ocean is a whole other matter. I had crossed all the oceans many times as a merchant seaman. Cargo ships are much like a juggernaut plowing through the water. Medium to large sailboats are a different matter.

The main helm station is all the way forward just inside the forward windows. On either side of the helm are two waterproof doors leading immediately forward to the mast and the sail controls. The doors also provide easy access to the bow area and the trampoline, where women like to sunbathe.

The usual controls aft are port and starboard wheel stations used for steering. Nauti Buoy has the optional tillers with a small control panel and bucket seats, rather than wheels.

The two optional tillers are all the way back near the stern. They are an option intended for the sportier “Sport Cruiser” model, which is what Nauti Buoy is. If you really wanted to sail hard, you could use the port or starboard tillers. They can be used to sail it like it was a 17’ small sailboat. They are responsive and more fun to use.

The tiller stations have much better visibility and instantaneous control. Ten degrees on a tiller would move the rudders ten degrees, almost instantly. A wheel handles more like a car. It takes several turns on the wheel to go entirely from one side to the other.

Tillers are particularly good when used to tie up the sailboat. It gets you next to the side of the dock you are tying up to.

The main point of the 100% carbon-fiber SC or Sports Cruising version is that it is ultra-light and has overly strong hulls. It has two daggerboards, one per side, that are lowered or raised when sailing the boat hard. Motors perform that function using buttons.

The daggerboards make the boat much faster and more maneuverable than the OC, the “Ocean Cruising” model. It has regular fin keels. The OC has some carbon-reinforced parts to the hull, but much of it is fiberglass construction.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.