Meeting an Alien - Cover

Meeting an Alien

Copyright© 2023 by Duncan Mickloud

Chapter 18

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 18 - A merchant seaman, Tom, is forced to retire when his ship is sold for scrap. He's a senior ship's engineer. He returns home, buys an RV, and begins an extended vacation across the southern states by going west. An alien had to land in the Arizona desert to make ship repairs. Of course, he has lots of advanced tech on his ship. Tom rescues the alien, a ditz that got himself into trouble. They become fast friends. Our alien, Drozul, does Tom a big favor by fixing a birth defect in Tom. Starts slow

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Aliens   DoOver   Extra Sensory Perception   Time Travel   Mother   Daughter   DomSub   Harem   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   First   Lactation   Massage   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Size   Small Breasts   Nudism  

There were sandwiches, snacks, and a complete booze bar. Jenny was reading a book on Kindle. I opened the ‘new to me’ laptop. Nobody was nearby, so the laptop asked me if it should address me as Tom, Thomas, or Thomas Morgan.

I sent mentally, “Tom is good. Should I address you as laptop, boat, or sailboat?”

I became Tom, and he became Sailboat. We had our mental communications set.

I screwed around looking at videos of the HH 52 sailboat online. One of the things Drozul had sent was the broker’s website link, so I spent a lot of time drooling over 20 pictures of the boat. Sweet, the boat has tons of room.

We had left in the afternoon from San Diego in the HondaJet, so we arrived in Providence in the middle of the night. Good thing we had two pilots. They traded off driving as we flew east. Our itinerary had two rooms reserved at the nearby Hilton, one for them, one for us. The pilots, Jenny, and I shared a van to the Hilton and got ourselves checked in.

The following day after a late breakfast, we left the pilots and drove a rental car to Newport. At 11:00, we were waiting in the lawyer’s office. We were shown in and met the lawyer overseeing the transfer.

The yacht broker and the boat owner, Connie Hunter, were both there. Her father was the one who had passed away. I looked everything over with Ships-Beings and Drozul watching, ensuring it was correct.

Connie is around 5’ 6” and maybe 135 or so pounds. She’s a blond with a round face and delicate features. Very classy lady and personable.

We then left for the boat. There, I inspected everything. The boat was named Nauti Buoy. A tongue-in-cheek play on words. The boat had been professionally inspected, so I was happy with the big boat.

As I went around with my laptop in my briefcase, everything I looked at was passed directly to Drozul and company. In the end, they were pleased. I would find out later they were looking at the Nauti Buoy’s design drawings. They had hacked HH to get them.

We signed, and the lawyer affixed his notary seal to the deal. They would have the boat re-registered in my name in Florida. No use keeping it here. I did not plan to keep a sailboat in snow country.

Jenny asked Connie if she, Connie, would like to have supper with us.

She said, “That would be nice,” she sighed, “I really am going to miss the Nauti Buoy.”

I said, “I have never dined out here. Where do you think we should go?”

We settled on a seafood place not far away from the boat. The important part was that Jenny kissed her when she said she would go out to eat with us.

Jenny and I were both getting feedback from Drozul. He wanted us to feel Connie out and see if she wanted to go south with us. Drozul had temporarily arranged a berth at a yacht club in Ft. Lauderdale.

We may revisit that later. There are always lovely homes with spots where you can tie up a sailboat or motor yacht.

Over dinner, Jenny mentioned we needed to learn how to get food onto the boat efficiently. Getting her ready to head to Ft Lauderdale may take us several days. Connie stuck herself in there and promised to come over early in the morning and help us.

Drozul told me, “Connie Hunter is 39 years old and a lost soul. Her mother ran off when she was a sophomore in high school. Her father became very depressed, and Connie just took over caring for him. She did the cooking and cleaning and provided company. They both loved each other.”

He sent, “He eventually got better, but she never went out and started a life entirely of her own. Connie and her dad, William Hunter, were both happy with things. She was always his little girl. You could or should bring her into your fold. She has some money, but she has never worked a day, ever.”

As the girls chatted on, Drozul and I continued.

Drozul sent, “What did you think of the HondaJet Elite II. She’s three years old and has recently had her engines overhauled. A good deal.”

I sent, “I can’t fly that.”

He sent, “Ha! We can add an AI to fly for you and fudge the paperwork.”

I sent, “No, I would not be comfortable with that. An example is the Truck. She’s still at the airport, and I had to collect the parking ticket to collect her. AI’s are great 99% of the time, but life here requires people occasionally.”

He sent, “The pilots, the Baxter’s are available. I was teasing you. They actually own the plane. You could get a long-term lease or hire them as your pilots. Just say the word.”

I said, “OK, let’s pursue this.

He sent, “Alright, I will put that in motion.”

The women had become quiet. I looked at them and said, “What?”

Jenny said, “Welcome back, Tom. I was telling Connie we had not found a room here yet. It’s senseless for us to drive back and forth to Providence. She has said we could stay with her for a couple days.”

Drozul sent, “Aha, the plot thickens. This may be a good opportunity.”

I said, “Oh wow. That would be convenient. We could learn a little more about the Nauti Buoy.”

Connie said, “God, I could talk about her for days. She is so fast. We spent last summer in the British Virgin Islands. You can’t tell by looking at me, but I have a great all-over tan. Everyone streaks down there when out on their boats.” She smiled mischievously.

Jenny said, “Oh my,” while covering her mouth with one hand.

I looked at Connie’s chest and said, “I wish I had been there.”

She giggled and said, “You just keep wishing, big fellow.” I knew she was flirting.

I told Jenny that we would sleep separately tonight. When we arrived at her house, we were shown the bedrooms and bathrooms. Connie left us in our bedrooms.

I had a quick shower and turned in. Not long after, there was a quiet knock at the door. I looked up, and Connie was there wearing a short nightgown.

“Can I sleep with you tonight? I feel the need to be held and cuddled. No sex, just some cuddling if that’s OK with you.”

I said, “That would be very nice. Just so you know, I only have my boxers on.”

I showed her my state by moving the covers down, showing her my bare chest.”

She said, “That’s even better for cuddling.”

She pulled her short nightgown over her head and lay it on the dresser as she joined me. The light was weak, but she looked to have an excellent hourglass shape in her high-cut bikini panties.

As she got in and wrapped herself around me, I felt she was moderately plush. She is athletic, feeling underneath her nicely feminine padding. I figured her softness was due to her age. I liked her upturned nose, it’s adorable.

Connie draped herself over me, and we held each other. We occasionally touched each other in loving ways, not sexual at all. She was soon blanked and muddled by my hormones.

I kissed her. She passively kissed for a few moments, and we began kissing more ardently. In no time, she was draped over me, and we were kissing so hard we were nose-breathing. Our mouths too busy breathing, we were too busy exploring each other.

Connie snaked a leg over my thigh, and I grabbed her ass and pulled her over onto my leg. She started a gentle humping motion on it. I had my hands inside her panties and pulled her butt checks apart with a steady rhythm as she humphed my leg.

I soon felt she was leaving a damp feeling in my leg, and her scent filled the air. It was delicate, just enough you knew she was in need.

Her legs were wide apart as she humped me, so I was able to get my hands deeper into her panties. I managed to get my fingers on her pussy. I did not try to enter her, I just used my fingers to massage and gently pull at her outer lips.

She mewled and murmured into my mouth as she moved against my leg, and I continued to tug at her labia.

Her body froze, and I heard, “Oh, oh, oh, oh ... Ohhhyeeees.”

Her body shook for a minute, and I felt a hot heat on my leg as she abruptly loosened on me. The kisses she had pretty much controlled became sweet and tender. That was good, as she had gotten rough there kissing for a bit.

I sent, “Drozul, please tighten up her beasts, bring her nipples up at least an inch higher, and make her waist narrower.”

He sent, “Got it, Tom, will do. I’ll be sure to smooth out any skin issues, too. By morning, she will look 20ish and be a real babe. She is quite pretty, isn’t she?”

I sent, “She’s very nice to look at over the table and she smiles readily.’

Connie had just stopped. She felt me down below and knew I was hard.

“Oh my. That’s a big one, isn’t it?”

“Umm hmm.”

She sat up and started tugging at my waistband, and I moved, so she shucked my shorts off.

She looked at me, and even in the dark, I saw her eyes get big.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.