Meeting an Alien - Cover

Meeting an Alien

Copyright© 2023 by Duncan Mickloud

Chapter 17

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 17 - A merchant seaman, Tom, is forced to retire when his ship is sold for scrap. He's a senior ship's engineer. He returns home, buys an RV, and begins an extended vacation across the southern states by going west. An alien had to land in the Arizona desert to make ship repairs. Of course, he has lots of advanced tech on his ship. Tom rescues the alien, a ditz that got himself into trouble. They become fast friends. Our alien, Drozul, does Tom a big favor by fixing a birth defect in Tom. Starts slow

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Aliens   DoOver   Extra Sensory Perception   Time Travel   Mother   Daughter   DomSub   Harem   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   First   Lactation   Massage   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Size   Small Breasts   Nudism  

I took Jenny horseback riding. We rode for a couple hours, long enough to start feeling it. It was OK, but I mostly did it for the entertainments audience. I was not a complete novice at riding, but the horse knew much more than I did.

We returned and languished in the hot tub, soaking the aches and sores away. Jenny didn’t get a raise out of me, so she went to do some household chores. I suspect she had her own connection to House, and it was just keeping her occupied.

I went to Victoria Merritt’s cabin and knocked. She opened the door quickly.

“Tom. I am glad to see you again.”

I said, “That’s very nice. I wanted to check on you this morning. Later today, I am headed west for an appointment tomorrow morning. I have to leave.”

She said, “Please come in. I need to talk to you.”

Drozul said, “We programmed her egg yesterday. She’s already pregnant.”

She sat on one end of the couch and indicated I should sit on the other.

“Tom, what did you do to me yesterday? I barely remember opening the door to you. I know we had sex, and we did it repeatedly. I never felt anything like that before. I should not even be able to walk today. More than that, my face has cleared up overnight. My cheeks are like a baby’s now. There are other things, but it’s like I had a miracle cure or something.”

I smiled enigmatically and said, “Something alright. I can’t say more. I will tell you your life will continue to improve. Oh, and you are pregnant now.”

“Pregnant! From one session with you?”

I laughed, “I deposited enough in you yesterday that it could have fertilized every woman in New York State. I will tell you I was born to a man and woman like everybody else, but I have been enhanced. I can heal. Every woman I kiss gets this gift. Everyone they kiss gets healthier and will pass that on to everyone they kiss. It’s not a chemical or a disease.”

She said, “Good Lord. That sounds like a load of crap if I hadn’t woke up and seen my boobs this morning.”

“Your boobs?”

She said, “Yes. They were always mismatched in size and too mushy. They were droopy; now they are almost perky.”

I said, “Yes, another blessing from my gift. They will get a little better and stay that way.”

She said, “Was that gift why I had my first orgasms yesterday?”

I said, “No, that was all me. Several erogenous zones can help a woman to reach orgasm. Your most sensitive one, which worked the best, is called the cervical orgasm. It sits all the back of your pussy, at the cervical mouth. It requires a guy with a long one to reach it.”

She said, “I never heard of the cervical orgasm.”

I said, “It’s a pretty new discovery and still being studied. It is sometimes called the O-spot or C-spot. It is at the very mouth of the cervix.

Now that you know what an orgasm feels like, Find out if you can have a clitoral or g-spot-triggered orgasm? If not, you must find a well-hung man to be your partner. Someone that can tickle your cervical mouth.”

She said, “I know we just met, but you can’t visit me?”

I said, “No, not easily. There are many people out there that need to be healed. Can I see your new breasts?”

She pulled her dress off. I looked at her. Indeed, she is a big, beautiful woman who looks years younger now. Her breasts are almost perfect.

I sent, “Drozul?”

He knew what I wanted, “Yes, Tom, they will continue to improve. She will look like an actress named Raquel before she had her children, even after this baby.”

I sent, “So, you programmed her body to resemble Raquel’s, but left her face alone?”

Drozul sent, “Yes, that basic long legged curvy body shape is remarkably well received by all hominids on our channels.”

Victoria said, “What do you think?”

I said, “Stunning. You will be a wondrous woman to behold in another day or two. Oh, before we get too far,” I pulled a card out of my wallet.

I said, “This is my business card. You can reach my office through that email address or phone number. I travel the world, so they handle most of my issues. This card is a debit card. Each month, $1500.00 will be added to your account. This will continue for 22 years as long as you raise our child.”

She said, “You have others?”

I said, “It’s a work in progress, but I will support all my baby mommies through their kids to reach college age. The money is clean, so Uncle Sugar does not need to know about it. Consider it tax-free. Don’t use it to make big bank deposits; use it like cash.”

She said, “So, you are so positive I am pregnant. Are you already making support payments? Who does that?”

“A responsible father.”

She said, “Are you just going to stare at me all day?”

“Darling, I could look at that body all day long.”

I smelled her pussy. I stood up and quickly stripped off. She took me by the hand and took me to the bedroom. Victoria soon had me plugged into her, and she started fucking me hard. She had heard the part about the O-spot, and she had believed it totally as she began to chase orgasms. She pursued many of them, one right after the other.

Looking up at her new firmer tits that did not sway as much as they jiggled at the ends, I was mesmerized. I fully believe THIS is as it should be. Men and women were being fucked over by what we were doing to nature. Chemicals, plastics, and other pollutants were screwing things up. Being an average guy, I did not see a solution for it.

For a woman who had never had an orgasm before, she had undoubtedly become multi-orgasmic. Drozul didn’t mention it, but her big cooter was well-tightened now. The outer lips still became pillowy as hell, but inside, she was as tight as any 18-year-old.

Victoria and I fucked and chatted for a few hours. I knew she was healed enough now. I could leave, and she would be fine. I had helped her loneliness; she had seen herself in the mirror and knew there was a future for her now. She would be busy with the baby. Maybe she would find a guy.

It was time to move on to San Diego.

I checked Jenny and me out of the park, and Truck drove us toward San Diego. Jenny and I spent a couple of hours together, enjoying being with each other. My mind was back on Victoria. In another life, we could have had a good thing. I did really enjoy the long legs, big tits, and plush pussy.

Canada, though? Being a Florida boy, Canada was a nice place to visit, but those winters were so long. I had seen both coasts of Canada. Beautiful, but freaking cold as shit.

In San Diego, we rented a motel room near the school. I didn’t feel like dealing with trying to turn the rig invisible and visible again daily. There was too much human traffic near the school. I planned to keep the bed messed up daily. We used the motel mostly to park the camper truck where we lived.

The following day, Jenny made a great breakfast. We both went to the school and checked in.

We had an hour-long introduction and went right into the teaching part. The first three days were Classroom. We started with the basic rules of the road, and then we had the ‘This is a mainsail, this is a jib’ lesson. This was interspersed with sessions learning to sail in small sailboats.

The little sailboats are a blast to sail. We got lots of practice raising sails, trimming them for speed, tacking, and jibing.

The fun part is always bringing your boat in. That requires coordination. No brakes or motor is available to help you control the boat. I had so much fun at the end of the three days. I am sure the entertainments audience had a blast too.

The next section of the class was moving up to a sailing catamaran. We were cruising North to Catalina Island and then back down to San Diego. Our class had six people, three couples, so with the Captain, we each had our own cabin. This was mostly about convincing us to charter bigger sailboats. Learning to sail and bring the big boats back into port seemed secondary.

By the end of our final four days, I was convinced. I wanted a boat. I discovered the boat we sailed to Catalina, a Leopard 45, was owned by someone else. It’s leased a good part of the year to the school. The boats were almost all owned by someone who used them part-time. The school makes most of their boat payments for them.

It really helped defray the cost of ownership. A lot of people rented yachts during the summer for several weeks. It was a great way to actually get away from the rat race and get some peace of mind.

I decided now that I wanted a boat. I think that was part of Drozul’s plan. I knew it, but I decided to go with it. It was something to do, different from living inside a luxurious RV with Jenny, who is so sweet and attentive.

So, I decided to look at different models and manufacturers. Building boats in the US had become a nightmare because of ecological federal and state rules. Many yachts were being built in China, Vietnam, and the Philippines. A few are being made in places like Thailand or Australia.

What features did I want? I wanted one of the newer hybrid boats. They had diesel engines and electric drives, too. What would be the best brand of boat? Do I want a flying helm, a helm area that sits way up high?

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.