Meeting an Alien - Cover

Meeting an Alien

Copyright© 2023 by Duncan Mickloud

Chapter 16: Victoria Merritt

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 16: Victoria Merritt - A merchant seaman, Tom, is forced to retire when his ship is sold for scrap. He's a senior ship's engineer. He returns home, buys an RV, and begins an extended vacation across the southern states by going west. An alien had to land in the Arizona desert to make ship repairs. Of course, he has lots of advanced tech on his ship. Tom rescues the alien, a ditz that got himself into trouble. They become fast friends. Our alien, Drozul, does Tom a big favor by fixing a birth defect in Tom. Starts slow

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Aliens   DoOver   Extra Sensory Perception   Time Travel   Mother   Daughter   DomSub   Harem   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   First   Lactation   Massage   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Size   Small Breasts   Nudism  

Drozul said, “Ships Beings tell me we just intercepted a call. It is between a woman named Victoria Merritt and a local suicide hotline. She is in one of the cabins nearby. Ships Beings thinks the call did not go well for Victoria Merritt. A quick records check using her driver’s license number shows she’s visiting from Vancouver, Canada.

I said, “What should I tell Jenny about me visiting this woman?”

He said, “Nothing. You’re going out for a while. She will have no concerns if you give her a little kiss. Your business is your own. She is, after all, only a concubine.”

We brought our conversation to a close, and I headed for Victoria’s cabin. I knocked on her door. She opened it to my knock, and I put my hand out for a shake. She hesitantly took it, maybe only because I had a friendly smile. Victoria is tall and not built like a girl but more like a full-figured adult woman.

“I sent, “Drozul, do you see her complexion? Will the Exo’s repair that?”

He sent, “It can. I will order it; it’ll take a day.”

I sent, “Let’s do that. If I have to return tomorrow, can House get her to drop an egg, too? I think her loneliness can be fixed with a baby. With a better complexion and a baby, she’ll have something to live for. She’s put everything into her career and left nothing for herself.”

I said to Victoria, “Hello, I’m Tom. The crisis hotline asked me to stop by and check on you to see how you are doing. I am a counselor and just happened to be vacationing nearby.”

I saw she was muddled, so I licked my lips to charge them up with more Exo’s and kissed her lips gently. I got no withdrawal from her, so I held on to the kiss longer. I put an arm behind her and drew her gently to me.

We enjoyed a long, almost platonic kiss like two friends who had not seen each other for a while. I relished her big mammaries against my chest. My mind wandered; Jade should get a set of Cs since she’s too small for large ones like these. Victoria is at least a D. As we kissed, she relaxed in my arms. I looked into her eyes again; she was entirely enthralled by me.

I stood back to look down at Victoria. She’s obviously not expecting anyone. She is wearing an abbreviated house dress that comes only halfway to her knees. Very apparently, she has no bra on as her tits were outlined perfectly well. Nice.

It was a natural outline, not a shaped outline. I continued to enjoy her womanly softness pressed against my chest; her tits are delightful. I also knew she was braless since the left tit was longer than the right tit.

Victoria is a big woman. I suspect she is in her early thirties. I figure five foot eight or five-nine and about a hundred and seventy pounds. According to her dress’s waistline, she’s noticeably long-legged.

Her complexion is pallid. The worst part is her face. She suffered from acne as a teen, and it did a lot to ravage her complexion. No amount of pancake makeup could cover that.

I invited myself in. As she turned to enter, my hand went from her upper back to her hips. She looked over her shoulder at me because I was being overly presumptuous. I saw nor heard any recrimination. She led me to a couch, and my hand traveled back to her neck as we sat. I pulled her closer and began gently kissing her again. I made the most of the muddle by feeding her my Exo’s.

She kissed me back hard. I’d lit a fire in her. She was hungry for the kissing and the attention she was getting. She went from lip-to-lip kissing to wet tongue Frenching to slobbery kisses in no time at all.

If you closed your eyes and went with it, you were with a hot, affectionate woman. Her body was in constant motion, trying to experience my body. In no time, I was feeling up her tits through the dress. They are big and soft feeling. I briefly glanced down, and her face, neck, and upper chest were all flushed red, quite red. We continued to tongue wrestle.

Victoria and I continued, and she soon began huffing and puffing. We have been locked together for a while kissing. It’s hard to breathe passionately through just your nose. The woman was not letting my lips get away from hers. We are both short of breath. She held on to me fiercely like this was her last chance at love. Who knows, it might have been.

I smelled her cunt. She was obviously wet because her smell was wafting up from between her legs. Her legs open and close often as she squirms, adding more every time she moves.

I slid a hand down her tummy to her legs and up her inner thigh. She must have felt a lot of shock or distress from my fondling her so personally. So much so that she lunged up so hard she almost threw me off her.

The naughty girl is wearing sky-blue thongs. I ran my finger up under the leg-hole effortlessly and found her clit. I dipped my finger a couple times to wet it and started worrying her pussy everywhere. I found out what she enjoyed the most.

Poor Victoria was emotionally in a bad way. Her midsection rose up as she was overtaken by what I was doing with her.

“Ohhhh, yeessss ... Gooood ... Don’t stop ... Pleaze don’ stop...”

I knew she needed this, and she needed it now. Her entire body sent a message, MUST CUM NOW!

I slid to the floor and pushed her dress up. I pushed it up, and she moved up a second, and I skinned it up over her tits. I know the dress came off as I heard it flutter behind the couch. I didn’t see it as I was looking at her semi-covered pussy. Her big fat juicy pussy was a sight to behold. I froze the image in my head as I bent forward to lick her big cunt. As I approached with my mouth, I whisked her skimpy pantie down.

Now I saw some of her problems. A typical 4 1/2-inch dick would not have gotten the job done here. This woman required some deep man meat; her hole is somewhat large.

No surprise here; a big woman with big tits and a huge cunt. It was a heavily padded mound, and the two outer labia were quite swollen from just a few minutes of our kissing.

She has the same brown hair with red highlights on her cunt as on her head and eyebrows. I always look at eyebrows because so many blonds are bottle blonds. They rarely bothered to do their eyebrows or pussy.

I gently bit into her pudenda. “Mmffffftttttt.”

I went back to licking her. I stuck a few fingers into her and started looking for that spot. When I found it, I started tapping it. Stopping and tapping it again. I performed a similar action on her clit. If you just rub and rub a clit, it can take forever, and she may not cum at all. It is easy to worry about it to the point it feels worn. You have to vary what you’re doing.

I tried unsuccessfully to get her off with her clit, and her G-spot. Neither had enough of an effect. My tongue failed at worrying her clit no matter how many times I licked the alphabet on it.

I was in a quandary when Drozul said, “Try her O-spot. We recently found there is another trigger zone for orgasms; it’s a new discovery. Maybe she needs you to hit that.

I said, “Fuck, Drozul, I barely know where the hell the G-spot is. Where the fuck is the O-spot?

Drozul said something like he was reading from a paper. “The O-spot, sometimes called the C-spot, is at the mouth of the cervix. You must get in deep with your favorite applicator device and see if tapping it works. Try massaging it or whatever else you think will get her to release.”

“Ships Beings think she is so bad off because she may not have ever experienced an orgasm. She does not know what to look for. It seems nice to her until she gets bored with the exercise.

I said, “Long story short, you want me to hit her cervix every way from Sunday to see what works.”

In exasperation, Victoria whined, “NOW, in me, IN MEEEE!”

My polo shirt was whipped over my head, and I stood to kick my loafers off and slide my slacks off.

She looked down at my cock.

She said, “Oh my goodness. I didn’t know a grown one looked like that.”

( Grown one? ) On my knees, I duck-walked up to her cunt and slid right in, all the way in. I had worried she was a virgin; maybe she had only seen average-size guys. No matter. I slid right into her and up to her cervix.

I knew I had two fingers in her and had felt no barrier. A conversation for another time, maybe. Was she a virgin? Doubtful.

I pulled her down further and pushed her legs to the sides so I could get even closer and start pounding into her.

“Unh, unh, unh, unh, unh, unh, unh, unh, unh, unh, unh,” she uttered.

I fucked Victoria hard. Every time I pulled back, she arched up to recapture me. I was unsure about the O-spot thing, but I was sure of every entry and exit from her cervical opening. I was rubbing or at least pulling or tugging at her O-spot. I knew her O-spot was supposed to be buried deep inside her.

Uh-oh, I think I went too far. My cock head is in deeper than it’s supposed to go. Being a big woman, her tunnel of love was longer than average, but I managed to squeeze past the outside of her cervix.

She Bawled “WHHHAAAHHhhhh ... Oh, Oh god, oh god, oh god ... that’s the spot! Yes, yes...”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.