Meeting an Alien - Cover

Meeting an Alien

Copyright© 2023 by Duncan Mickloud

Chapter 15

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 15 - A merchant seaman, Tom, is forced to retire when his ship is sold for scrap. He's a senior ship's engineer. He returns home, buys an RV, and begins an extended vacation across the southern states by going west. An alien had to land in the Arizona desert to make ship repairs. Of course, he has lots of advanced tech on his ship. Tom rescues the alien, a ditz that got himself into trouble. They become fast friends. Our alien, Drozul, does Tom a big favor by fixing a birth defect in Tom. Starts slow

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Aliens   DoOver   Extra Sensory Perception   Time Travel   Mother   Daughter   DomSub   Harem   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   First   Lactation   Massage   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Size   Small Breasts   Nudism  

I awoke later. I was still hard and still inside of Jenny. I wanted to turn us over so I was on top and could enjoy her pounding her yummy little pussy. Unfortunately, I feel I cannot. The thing is, I doubt she weighs a hundred pounds, while I am big and heavy in comparison to her. I know I am 16 or 17 inches taller and somewhat beefy. So, pounding her little body is not advisable.

She makes up for her physical size with her tightness. If she wiggles her toe, I can sense it. I am so entirely connected by my pecker to her that everything she does is transmitted directly through my dick.

I sent, “Zofia, where are we?”

He said, “Wallis-Mart, it’s 6:35 a.m.”

“Thank you.”

“You’re Welcome.”

I put my hands on her Jenny’s little ass and gently massaged her cheeks. I soon had her waking up, and I began rocking her up and back on me.

She said, “This is a very nice way to wake up. Did we stay connected all night long?”

I said, “Yes, of course. I thought it felt very nice, intimate.”

She said, “Yes. I had no idea it could be like this, master.”

I said, “Master?”

She said, “Of course, you are my master. You do not act like an authoritative person, but trust me, you are the master of my heart. I would do anything for you.”

I said, “OK, but no whips, chains, or other nonsense.”

She said, “Anything your heart desires, I will gladly do for you.”

Drozul chimed in, “This is part of her concubine overlay. This is how your women used to be. I have seen your old movies. Women used to lavish men with their attention. They were seductive and very loving, unlike today. Being Filipina helps her be this way. It’s a cultural preference in the Philippines. It used to be somewhat of a spiritual connection. Importantly, a physical connection, too. This is how nature intended it to be between the sexes.”

I turned her around so her ass was against my pelvis, and I could grab her titties from behind. She could barely move this way while lying on top of me. Having her ass pressed to me was very enjoyable. I felt I was in her even deeper this way. Her buns added to my depth.

Jenny was not enjoying this position, so I rolled us onto our sides. The nice thing about a long dick was we easily stayed connected. I continued fucking her from behind while on our sides. She was turned partway towards the bed, making it easy for me to push into her harder, her little ass-cheeks cradling my root.

It’s sweet, so - so sweet feeling her this way. She had tilted her bottom so I could rub my dick on her clit. I wasn’t sure if I was touching the actual clit or just tugging at it as her small inner lips ran up and down my dick. She has lots of wiggles and jiggles down there as we hump away at each other happily.

I played with her titties for a minute and then sneakily slid my hand down her vulva. I massaged the meaty part above her cunt, bringing her closer. Stroking the meaty part up tugs directly on her pussy lips. I was close and wanted to get this over with so we could go shopping. I wet a finger and barely touched her clit, when she went off suddenly.

“Ooohhh, O my god, Tom. So deeeep, unh, unh, unh, unh, OHHHhhhhhhhuuu, YES! Sooo good.”

I mumbled, “Unnnnnnh.” I’m still half asleep.

I felt the pressure of her tight snatch as I continued to pull it up. I dribbled that last bit into the mouth of her cervix. I may not be able to enter it, but I can spurt my cum directly into her womb. That’s what it’s all about for me. The drive to fuck Jenny deep and hard. To enjoy being pressed to her second opening, the feeling on my dick head is magnificent as her inner muscles move against it.

After we cleaned up and dressed, we went into the Super Wallis-Mart.

We bought a whole cartload of things for Jenny. We carried that into the master bedroom and dropped it on the bed. We returned for a second load of everyday supplies and food.

Wallis-Mart has a decent oriental food section. Jenny also bought a lot of vegetables, meats, fish, and frozen things, as well as spices and flavorings. We needed two cartloads worth.

I have been to the Philippines a few times. I knew little about the food there, except for the food you found on the street. Monkey Meat on a stick (usually pork) or fish heads and rice. I had no idea I was in for a treat. I did know how to use chopsticks. I had tried Pancit Bihon once and loved the hell out of it.

It was really breakfast time, but Jenny had a craving to have some food from back home in the P.I. Her Aunt and Uncle were evidently Americanized, and she had not had her kind of food for some time. She started with a Shrimp Pancit. Pancit is thin rice noodles. They are stir-fried with meat of some sort and vegetables. She also made a loaf of banana nut bread, Filipino style.

Truck had us on the road again long before we ate.

While she made breakfast, some of her clothes were washed. She had tried out several simple skirt outfits. They are really pretty on her. Her little legs showed a lot of skin. If she was turned away from me at the time, I could see the bottom of her little round bum. When she would bend over towards my direction, her little titties called upon me to look down her top at her girlish globes.

I had the picture window mode ‘on’ as Truck drove us west. I saw little of it. My mind is spacey.

After eating breakfast, I had to retake her again. Naughty Jenny had been purposely flashing me for some time. Every time she flashed me some skin, she checked to see if my eyes followed her, the imp.

Before Phoenix, we had turned further west on I-8. I moved up front into the cab for a few minutes so we could go through the California Agricultural Food Inspection at the California border.

I encountered a male inspector this time. He seemed to be a prick. He had a clipboard to make himself look officious. Just being near me had him confused a little. I asked to see the clipboard and touched his arm as I took it. I handed it back.

I told him, “This would be a good time to let me pass me through.”

I sensed as well as heard, “Yes sir,” and he waved us right on through, just like that. I had all kinds of food and vegetables inside, and he was not coming in. What difference is a California Wallis-mart from an Arizona Wallis-mart? What utter horse-shit. What about a person’s rights in their home and being safe from unreasonable searches? California could not care less about the Bill of Rights. It’s always about what their little sicko minds can come up with.”

When we were up to speed, I returned to the kitchen for a fresh coffee and some warm banana nut bread. The bread has pecan pieces in it. The way she made it, the pieces are tasty and soft. We crossed the Colorado River and passed through the farms that suck the Colorado River dry. After that, it was pure desert scenery for a while.

I soon found my little woman was still not wearing panties. I had already found out she had no bra on. Thinking of the shopping trip, she had only bought one bra, which was good. She didn’t really need one. I was happy with that. I planned that she and Jade would never have children. Their tits would remain a modest size and firm. Being in my 40s, I had experienced a few women my age, and those with kids have droopy, mushy-feeling tits. My concubines were there for my pleasure.

After all, I had already created several babies. That is a sideline to the Entertainments I was involved with. That and spreading trillions of Exo’s.

When we got near Lake Cuyamaka Park in California, we turned north on 79. The drive after I-8 North is immediately very scenic. We had many twists and turns moving up and up into a higher area. Parts of it are arid or rocky. Other spots have large grass fields for the cattle and horses we passed.

Jenny passed in front of me one too many times, and I grabbed her. She squealed and giggled as I pulled her dress off of her. I soon had her sitting on my dick as we moved up the two-lane country road. It was fun watching us pass other vehicles while enjoying her squeals.

She feared that people could see us fucking. They couldn’t, but I didn’t tell her that. I think the road is not long enough as we pulled into the park too soon. They have a small restaurant, so Truck parked us off to the side as I finished enjoying my hot, petite Filipina.

After a quick shower, I went inside to get us checked in. Drozul or the ship had prepaid. We had been assigned a spot on the north side of Lake Cuyamaka. I had a printed map that showed many of the nearby trails. There are many miles of trails around the lake. Mostly, they are off to the west and southwest.

We stayed indoors most of the time and hiked every day. We made love every chance we felt like it. There were restaurants in Julian we ate at. We relaxed with each other and got to where we were close. I began to worry about that.

I had yet to mention it to Jenny. In weeks, Jade would join us. What would Jenny think then?

After being there for five days, Drozul asked me about sailing lessons again.

I sent, “I thought we had put that bullshit to rest?”

He sent, “What are your plans then? Sit around and fuck Jenny? A man needs a goal, something to do. This is a perfect time. You spend a measly week learning to sail, and they will teach you how to handle sailboats of every size and type. Think. They have places all over the U.S., in the Caribbean, and even the Mediterranean, where you can charter yachts. It would open up your ability to move around the world. Meet other women you can fuck.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.