Meeting an Alien - Cover

Meeting an Alien

Copyright© 2023 by Duncan Mickloud

Chapter 14

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 14 - A merchant seaman, Tom, is forced to retire when his ship is sold for scrap. He's a senior ship's engineer. He returns home, buys an RV, and begins an extended vacation across the southern states by going west. An alien had to land in the Arizona desert to make ship repairs. Of course, he has lots of advanced tech on his ship. Tom rescues the alien, a ditz that got himself into trouble. They become fast friends. Our alien, Drozul, does Tom a big favor by fixing a birth defect in Tom. Starts slow

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Aliens   DoOver   Extra Sensory Perception   Time Travel   Mother   Daughter   DomSub   Harem   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   First   Lactation   Massage   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Size   Small Breasts   Nudism  

Drozul said, “Let’s go look at what we did.”

We left the ship and went over to Truck. He walked me around back.

He said, Notice that we changed the back of the camper. It has what looks to be a regular rear door entry for a cab-over camper. This will seem more normal to other people. When you open the door, you will see what looks like a split-screen door like you see on many R.V.s. This one keeps out insects; nobody can see inside except authorized users. Let’s go in.”

He sent, “House, basement level, please.”

We entered what looked to be a gym. It had a lap pool on one side. A hot tub. A sauna, several running cycling machines, and one big universal machine. The outside walls are set to look like cinder blocks. The big, mostly empty room feels immense.

Drozul sent, “House, Picture Windows, please.”

All of a sudden, there was nothing outside us but desert. You could only see the floor around the exercise equipment and pool. I went to the pool and looked down. You could see down through to the outside. It was like one of those glass pools you see on a skyscraper for millionaires.

I asked, “People can’t see in, can they?”

He said, “No. From the outside, it still appears as a camper truck.”

I said, “So, I could jump in naked and swim while people passed by outside?”

He said, “Or you and your women. House, expand the pool to full size.”

I said, “What a minute. I don’t understand. Those outside can’t see us at all? How is that possible? Now that I think about it, it seems too weird.”

He said, “Very advanced camera optics and display technology, that’s all I know.”

Drozul had ordered House to create a full-size pool. I stood beside Drozul in a small corner of a 30 X 40 space. The entire area was a pool now, except for the tiny part where we stood in the corner. This looked and felt like a large outdoor pool in the desert, except for the high ceiling.

Drozul sent, “House, William Randolph Hearst’s Beverly Hills pool, please.”

This large pool was now surrounded by a beautiful and fanciful garden setting. I could see where the actual pool ended and the outside garden template began. Standing there in the splendor of a wealthy man’s dream home was fun.

Drozul said, “House, Second floor.”

I’m now in my previous home, minus the bedroom. Everythings bigger. There was more furniture of various types. One corner had an enormous couch that looked like a place where several people could lounge simultaneously. All overstuffed. I peeked into the bathroom, and the unique hot tub was oversized.

Drozul said, “You can explore it fully on the way to Los Angeles. House, take us to the Third floor.”

We were in a hallway. I looked in one doorway, and there was a giant bedroom with an oversized bed and a bath, all in one room. The rest of the floor mainly was a few small bedrooms. It did have two privies in their own little rooms with doors. For my two ladies? Hmm ... I hope Drozul is planning ahead for my redhead, Amber.

He said, “I am off. You can explore here at your pleasure. Are you leaving for L.A. now to get the Chinese girl?”

I said, “Yes. As soon as you leave for your ship.”

He said, “Good hunting,” as Drozul exited through the rear door that just appeared.

I sent, “House, master bedroom, please. Truck, you can leave for Los Angeles whenever you are ready.”

That pool kept calling to me to come for a swim. I went to the master bedroom and took off my clothes.

I sent, “House, Full-size pool, please.”

He questioned, “Do you wish me to Dunk you in?”

I said, “Oh hell ya!”

I found myself falling from ten feet straight down into a bottomless pool. House had a sense of fun and a sense of humor. I must be a bad influence already.

“Holy shit, That was fun.” I grew up in Florida, so swimming in any water came naturally. Swimming naked in Hearst’s old setting was nice but maybe too romantic.

I sent, “House, do you have any nude beaches in your repertoire?”

House said, “Many. I suggest one from Eastern Europe or Germany. The Europeans are more, how do you say, uninhibited. The Germans and Scandinavians are rather blasé about nudity.”

I said, “Definitely European then, thank you.”

I found myself in a see-through pool overlooking a nude beach as if I were in a rich man’s château overlooking my very own private beach. After about ten minutes, I mainly saw naked families out having a fun day at the beach. They just had no clothes on. That was less thrilling.

I watched nearby as two teenagers made out for some time. They were at it hot and heavy. He could not keep his hands off her small tits. Ahh ... This is the reason House selected this setting. This pair is impressive.

The pretty girl kept removing his hands from her perky small tits while encouraging him by continuing to kiss him hungrily. She was one lusty blond. They continued this for a while and then stopped. They talked briefly, got up, and collected their things.

I watched them walk over a couple of dunes, and she laid out a blanket and lay supine with her legs wide open in invitation. Her blond muff was pretty, and she was submissive-looking with her legs open. Her long legs are flawless. Her hard A size cone-like tits stick straight up in the air with her brown areolas. The nipples are just the pointy ends of her areolas. Then, the view shifted close to the couple. It was like they were right outside my window. Yes, this was a special one, alright.

He was between her legs in a heartbeat and entered a very wet pussy. I knew it was wet as it glistened when she opened her legs. The boy tried to jump on and hump her like a madman.

He eventually got into her and started rabbit fucking her. She clamped her knees behind his ass and held on for dear life. Evidently, this was an ongoing battle between them. He wanted it now and fast, and she wanted slower so she could cum too.

They fought for dominance for some time. The boy’s constant wiggling, trying to fuck her hard, must have been effective as she started to fuck him back more energetically. When her hips climbed towards the sky, I knew he finally pressed the right button.

From her, I heard “Uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh and a lot of guttural gibberish in some other language. She kept it quiet as there were other people just over the dune. Whoever filmed this had boosted the sound.

She slowly settled down after staying up having her way with him. She had lasted at least a minute, thrusting into the air before coming.

The boy finally got his cum.

He said, “Mmm mmm mmm” and rattled off what I thought was “I love you.”

They had slowed and now were in their post-coital bliss phase as they whispered to each other, still connected.

This soon got boring, so I started swimming again. I had my own pit sword as I swam. A ship’s pit sword is also known as a rodmeter. It hangs from below a ship. It’s used by ships to measure their speed. The amount of water pressure against the rod is calculated. This is sent to the helm and as the ship’s relative speed. The speed through the water.

My dangling balls and hard cock were a lot of fun to swim with.

I sent, “House, lap pool, please.”

I was in the lap pool and stayed in one spot as I swam. If I sped up or slowed down, the water kept pace.

I turned to look at my teens, and they were at it again. The sounds are what drew my attention again. She was on top fucking him in reverse cowgirl. She was fucking him hard and slow. The sounds were very distracting. I was wound up tight as a drum watching the pair. When he started to cum, it was too much for me. I shot off into the water at the same time they got off. I felt my balls draw up as my big hard dick spat hard into the water. Me? I just uttered a big UHNNN!

I have no idea what she was saying, but he was upset she had stopped.

I went to the side and climbed out. Warm air blew down from above, and in seconds, I was dry.

I went to the universal machine. I lay on the bench and reached for the bars. A virtual control panel appeared. Two numbers popped up. I went with pounds and not K.G.

I said, “One hundred pounds, please.”

I pushed up, and it almost flew from my hands as if it were like a bar with no weights. I had not lifted weights in years, so I had to relearn what I could handle.

“One hundred and fifty, please.”

It was heavier, but not by much.

“Two fifty, please.”

I watched the numbers as other numbers appeared. It showed weights in two standards plus the reps. The reps listed were today’s and the total. Both those numbers were the same now. When I reached 100 reps, I stopped and sat up.

The display did a sum of everything. The noticeable thing was the total pounds I had lifted. I continued with my bench press session. 100 reps at 250 pounds was ... holy fuck, that’s 25,000 pounds!!!

I had just bench-pressed 12 and a half tons! Yet, I felt perfectly normal. I should be dripping sweat all over.

“House, I am not sweating.”

It sent, “You should not sweat. The Exo’s re-purposed your sweat glands to emit pheromones. This is necessary to seduce females.”

I said, “How is it I am not overheated?”

He said, “I can only assume the Exo’s has a method to prevent you from overheating. I know you could go outside in the 130-degree heat and lay in the sun all day. You won’t get hot, and you won’t burn. Your internal temperature will stay constant at 97.8 degrees. I have no data on how it was done. I only have reference charts. Conversely, you won’t feel cold very much either.”

I sent, “Second floor, please.”

I made myself a sandwich and got an iced tea. My newer, bigger fridge had an iced tea dispenser.

“House, how is this tea sweetened?”

He sent, “Organic liquid stevia. Is the sweetness level correct?”

I said, “Of course, thank you.”

He said, “You’re quite welcome.”

I just discovered that this A.I. is brilliant and considerate.

I sent, “House, where is the gun range?”

He said, “First floor. The lap pool doubles as the range.”

I said, “First floor, please.”

“First floor.”

I found myself at a gun range. Your typical little table with a gun and bullets sitting there. At the other end of what was the pool area, a target was already set up.

The bullets did not look like your typical bullets. They looked like the ends were sawed off flush with the shell-casing. There was no rim on the back of the bullet and no primer. They looked like one solid barrel-shaped unit.

I looked at the gun. It was similar to a semiautomatic, with a fatter rear end. When I picked it up, a screen showed itself. It had commands listed.

On Off Zoom in Zoom out Shoot That seemed easy. It had a clip release. I pressed it, and it dropped to the table. I put it back in and moved the obvious red safety lever so it could fire.

I said “On,” and the screen changed to a square with diagonal lines making a cross in the middle.

I placed the X in the middle of the target and said, ‘Shoot.’ I ordered “Shoot” several times. It quietly popped each time I shot.

I used a two-handed stance; every shot had no trigger shake because I was not using a trigger. A perfect shot every time. I didn’t flinch since the gun made little sound, and there was no kick.

I was soon bored with that. It’s too easy. I got another tea on the second floor and sat down with my pseudo-Kindle. It was like a light, thin sheet of plastic. It operated precisely like a Kindle, but your arm did not tire from holding its weight for long.

I never had to worry about charging it. When I wanted a book, it downloaded in moments. I read as we headed towards L.A.

I got into the truck’s cab and drove through a top-rated burger place, not a big franchise. I got a double, and that was it. As Truck drove, I ate my burger. I appreciated the fresh lettuce, tomato slices, and crisp pickles. It was worth the money. It was a superb burger. Thank you, Yelp.

Truck parked next to the whore house and went covert, and turned on the aversion mode. I switched the house interior to dark cherry walls and a black and gray kitchen. I was in a mood, I know. I sat with the Kindle in my lap and read.

Eventually, I was interrupted. “Tom?”

“Yes, House?”

It said, “You can go in now. I have already had the door lock removed by drone. She is located on the second floor. She’s up the stairs, the second door on the left. He’s raping her right now.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.