Meeting an Alien - Cover

Meeting an Alien

Copyright© 2023 by Duncan Mickloud

Chapter 13

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 13 - A merchant seaman, Tom, is forced to retire when his ship is sold for scrap. He's a senior ship's engineer. He returns home, buys an RV, and begins an extended vacation across the southern states by going west. An alien had to land in the Arizona desert to make ship repairs. Of course, he has lots of advanced tech on his ship. Tom rescues the alien, a ditz that got himself into trouble. They become fast friends. Our alien, Drozul, does Tom a big favor by fixing a birth defect in Tom. Starts slow

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Aliens   DoOver   Extra Sensory Perception   Time Travel   Mother   Daughter   DomSub   Harem   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   First   Lactation   Massage   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Size   Small Breasts   Nudism  

During my extended fling with Amber, I had House change the scenery often. Amber would look back at this and think a wealthy playboy had abducted her. She saw several beach scenes from exotic tropical locales. It was as if she was looking out from my own private beach home. I kept her liquored up, and her hormone levels pumped up high. I got her into her apartment and bed. Then I drove her car to her spot.

I purposely slept in on Monday. I really needed a Me day, so I took it. I didn’t check in with anyone.

I started my coffee and got out my breakfast fixings. I craved carbohydrates this morning. I had got a couple of bags of oat-based health food cereal. I put two cups into a big bowl. I covered the cereal with unsweetened coconut shreds and a sliced banana. The cereal has bits of other fruits included in it, which makes it more than sweet enough. To top it off, I poured some pure cream over the top. I enjoyed another cup of coffee as I surfed the web.

Lately, I have changed my mind about my health. Previously, I had been neglectful, even apathetic, since my life had not been gratifying, not in the least. I had been eccentric and reclusive because I didn’t click with others. I had neglected to care for myself.

Being a lover of old movies, I remembered that obesity almost did not exist before the 50’s. That came when soft drinks became so prevalent. It worsened when they went from using cane sugar to high fructose corn sugar. High fructose corn sugar, it turns out, is directly related to sugar diabetes.

I had shopped the other day with the intent of cooking wholesome foods. I bought nothing packaged by the big cereal companies. Lots of regular meats with no junky refined food slipped in. I mainly got meat, and fresh vegetables and fruits.

Someone might ask why. I should live a significantly long time. To me, it was about the quality of life. My new life was fantastic. Sodas tasted funny, way too sweet if you asked me. They added sugar using many different names to everything. They tricked you often by using several types of sugar with B.S. names. They did this so you didn’t notice sugar was the principal ingredient. Diet sodas tasted shitty.

On Tuesday, I visited Drozul and asked him, “So, what’s up next?”

Drozul said, “Well, one oddity of you Earthers have is the vast array of available sports and leisure activities. Jenny’s body is complete. Did you want to see the finished product?”

“Huh? Yes, of course, I said as I followed him. We went in, and Jenny was lying on a padded table. Crap, she’s so darling now.

I said, “This only remotely looks like she did.”

He said, “With a few modifications for Entertainments, this is what her genetics were supposed to create. She will accept this look readily. Would you reject looking handsome and debonair? Her skin looks naturally lightly tan all over. We did grow the hair on her head out, which is luxurious and long like it should be for a Filipina of her chronological age. We rolled her physical age back to that of a young teenager.

He continued, “We mildly changed her lips and inner lips to a persimmon spice color. Very sexy. Persimmons are orange-red. We added a touch of natural skin darkening to help define her lips. It goes very well with her overall beauty. We removed all the hair follicles along her labia majora and armpits. This will make close-ups more revealing.”

“The long, thin strands of hair above her lower lips are natural. On a teen Filipino, they are sparse. They are sparse enough that you can see through to the skin on her vulva. We did that for the audience, and we figured you would have no trouble because she was so small and waif-like. It’s a kink of many of our viewers.”

“She also has new eyes. They are hazel, or a very light brown, with lighter highlights. They are not her real color. We gave her artificial eyes so she could give the ladies in our viewing audience close-ups of her enjoying sex with you - and on you. We anticipate it will be trendy when we completely go live with her. Her other senses will also be tied in for the ladies.”

I said, “So, there were other mysterious reasons to add her to my life.”

Drozul opened her legs wide and plied her inner lips apart.

“Yes, Tom. It’s only logical if you think about it from a producer’s and viewers’ standpoint. See here, Jenny still has her hymen. You get to do another one. We did thin it because the original hymen was rather thick. Some viewers would have liked it to be thick and painful, but the lady watchers would not. We anticipated you wouldn’t like it either.”

I said, “She’s so lovely. This is hard to believe. Are Jenny’s nipples natural?”

He said, “They are. We did not make her big up top. The Exo’s needed to move some body fat there in the past few days. Her little titties are all hers and as natural as they can be. We assume she will grow some there, but we are not sure. There again we went with the whole teenager theme. If you don’t like it, we can modify her later. She has become a nice cup size with small-medium colored areolas and nipples. Many Filipina look very similar.”

I said, “Shit, Drozul, she’s a little doll. Big tits on that body would be ludicrous. She’s perfect now.”

He said, “Her narrow waist, small bum, and slender hips are what you would expect for a 15-year-old Filipina. She looks exactly like that, naturally. There is some inherent kinkiness for the channel, although her real age is 24 years old. She appears demure and untouched. Then again, she IS those things. Her natural, quiet ways and girlish looks will have viewers flocking to our channel for some time. We want to milk that for a while.”

He said, “The other girl we discussed, we wish to do a bit later now. We want to analyze what’s popular. Do the viewers want another girlish girl or a bigger, more voluptuous one? Of course, we need to get your thoughts on the matter. If the viewers want a huge Viking-like woman and you find that distasteful, you would be hesitant even to consider her.”

I said, “If I had a choice today, Amanda would be it. She’s the complete package for me. Of course, we have not exchanged any meaningful words together. She might be a shrew or a coercer. I think we were both muddled. That body type, though...”

Drozul said, “Ya, red hair, pink tinted skin, we get it already.”

I said, “Don’t forget busty with green or blue eyes. Oh, and nothing ever bigger than a D. Nothing more gross like a G - EVER. If you ask me.”

Drozul said, “We will take that under advisement. We would prefer a second oriental girl. Adding a Chinese or Thai girl would be nice. There are enough that have sneaked over here in the past decade. Locating a wilted flower, we can make dependent upon you should not be difficult.”

He continued, “We need to see what viewers think. We will wait until we are transmitting live for a while. In some societies, red hair is a given. What about my body type, yellow with hunter-green hair, perhaps?”

I said, “Eww. That would be no. How about someone like Amber? You modify the colors in post-production for your purposes so I don’t have to see that.”

He said, “We already do that. For example, the Shidarr would find your nose huge as abnormal. The Zoxid would laugh at your little ears. Naturally, we already changed your skin tones, hair, and eyes to something more like the differing viewer races would find more appealing. They get to select between real and optimized for their genome.”

I said, “I like Jenny’s nail colors. Is that light pink a natural shade?”

He said, “That was an unauthorized modification. One of my concubines smuggled that change in. She tweaked one gene for that color to show up.”

I said, “Don’t spank that concubine too hard. I approve wholeheartedly. The nails are lovely and dainty looking. They fit her well.”

He said, “It’s OK. That one likes her spankings. That’s why she did it. I liked the pink too, so I did not return its color to a milky coffee shade.”

I said, “She should love these as they are, plus I won’t have to smell nail polish.”

He said, “Yes, she’s getting there. She’s very close.”

I said, “I don’t see a skull cap or wires or anything.”

He said, “We finished the download into her mind yesterday. She has to have time to assimilate the thoughts and integrate them. If we woke her too soon, she would never get her mind to work properly. She has a few days to reintegrate her mind. It was a big change.”

I said, “The first thing I saw when I got here was that her left arm is perfect, and that little scar on her upper lip is completely gone.”

He said, “Her palate is perfect now, too. So her voice should sound normal, if a little on the quiet side. Her vocal cords are the size of a girl’s, not that of a woman’s.”

I said, “In that case, I will modify the next one to speak quietly. When you find my redhead, I would like a deep alto voice. These are the two voices I prefer.”

Drozul said, “Chinese of Thai. I thought we were talking about another girl from the Far East. She would be more tractable that way. Jenny comes out of this in a few days; you should stay here another day so we know she’s acclimated to you. Then we move to the next step.”

I said, “Which is...”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.