Meeting an Alien - Cover

Meeting an Alien

Copyright© 2023 by Duncan Mickloud

Chapter 12

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 12 - A merchant seaman, Tom, is forced to retire when his ship is sold for scrap. He's a senior ship's engineer. He returns home, buys an RV, and begins an extended vacation across the southern states by going west. An alien had to land in the Arizona desert to make ship repairs. Of course, he has lots of advanced tech on his ship. Tom rescues the alien, a ditz that got himself into trouble. They become fast friends. Our alien, Drozul, does Tom a big favor by fixing a birth defect in Tom. Starts slow

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Aliens   DoOver   Extra Sensory Perception   Time Travel   Mother   Daughter   DomSub   Harem   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   First   Lactation   Massage   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Size   Small Breasts   Nudism  

Jenny lay there in the bathtub. She was semi-catatonic as I lovingly washed her like a baby and gently massaged her decimated pint-sized body. Jenny has a pretty face with only a scar on her upper lip. The cleft palate must have been a trial for her, as she is skinny. I am sure it caused problems with her eating.

She didn’t react when I washed her privates. I wasn’t playing with her, just cleaning. Her vulva seemed small and underdeveloped. Her little chest is only moderately underdeveloped. I knew the aliens would fix all of that. I just hoped her mind was not too far gone. She’s had nearly a quarter century of heartache caused by her infirmities.

When we returned to Wilcox at the park, I escorted her to Drozul’s door. Truck had parked right next to the ship. I picked her up and carried her to the medical room. I lay her on the thin mattress. A light came on, and I saw she was knocked out already.

We left and went to another room.

He said, “Well, what do you think?”

I said, “I am sure you can heal her body. I worry about her mind. She has been a burden to someone all her life, and I think she has been half-starved much of that time.”

He said, “We can heal her body completely and do anything you want to her.”

I said, “Huh? Anything I want? Why would I do that?”

He said, “Well, you could give her big tits, long legs, blond or red hair, things like that. I could also make her more like my concubines. They rarely speak and live only for me. They don’t speak about politics or anything that is so distasteful. This girl, Jenny, has been sequestered her whole life. I’m not sure she would notice the difference. She has spent her entire life just trying to live and get by. A concubine’s mind might be the correct thing to do for her.”

I said, “I’ll need to think about that. I’m not sure that would be fun forever. It actually sounds boring. I want attentive and caring, not a moronic automaton. By the way, what do your people call yourselves? Like I’m a human or homo sapient.”

He said, “We are called Heillizdt. As far as Jenny is concerned, do not worry. Nothing is permanent. If you want small titties and blond hair now and change your mind to a redhead with big bosoms later, that’s all your choice.”

I said, “Ya, no. I think a perfect example of a pretty little Filipina is what I would like. She deserves to be the best Filipina she can be. I want what makes her happy. I think if she is happy, then I will be too. Does that make sense to you? She can tell me later if she wants to look different, like Susan Sarandon with the red hair and big boobs. For now, a darling little Filipina is the best choice.”

Drozul said, “I knew that was what you would want. You’re right, but I had to offer you different choices as your producer. You know, just now, bets were made and won, others were made and lost. A lot of money changed hands on that little question. You are like a one-man Las Vegas across hundreds of worlds.”

I said, “Shit. I never gave that one thought. People are betting on what I will do?”

He said, “Oh yes. We make a lot on gambling residuals and the actual entertainments.”

I said, “So, back to Jenny. What about her mental health?”

He said, “What do you know about the human mind?”

I said, “Some liken it to a computer.”

He said, “Well, we looked. We examined it in depth. The human mind is not like a computer in any way. That was a rather out-of-date theory everyone wanted to agree to years ago. It was a stopgap measure that lasted too long. It sidestepped their lack of understanding.”

He said, “That theory fell flat to us when we looked. Let’s compare. First, there is no permanent storage; essentially, there is no permanent hard drive. There is no processor of any kind, no Windows or other operating system. There is no printer connection, no application software.”

He said, “The brain is a one hundred percent organic body organ that evolved to be what it is.

He said, “The brain has a grouping of neurological pathways that crisscross it.”

He continues, “Its very essence is that it is an electrochemical learning device. Being electrochemical, it rewrites the neural pathways overnight after it learns something new and of import. It does this to record the new information. It’s way more complex than what people think.”

I said, “So, can we save her mind and personality?”

Drozul said, “Yes, but it’s going to be messy. We must download all the information and filter out most of the little stuff. If we tried to do too much, it would take months to do it all. I suggest we give her the concubine mind overlay and then add her own personal background as an overlay. Much of her memories will not be good ones. Why keep those? The majority of the bad stuff we will leave out.”

He said, “We would only include the important stuff and make some of her worst memories be very distant ones. We can do that. It would take another week to do it that way. The basic concubine overlay only takes an hour.”

I said, “Would her grandparents notice the difference?”

He said, “Probably not. They will be so happy Jenny is healthy and happy. She will remember her family members, but more problematic memories of mistreatment would be missing or hazy. This is what it takes. She will never go back to the Philippines. All the terrible angst and bad experiences from there are unnecessary to her future. I think this is the best way. We will forge her green card, easy peasy.”

I said, “OK, you said I could change her body. How would that work?”

He said, “We have an app for that on your desktop. It shows her existing body, with several suggested bodies. These are, according to most male minds, what is idealized. Then, you can pick an area and make modifications wherever you want or need to. In your case, a more open deep throat may be desired to handle your improved big cock. I wish I had one like that.”

I said, “Yours fits your body. You guys, I suspect, enlarged mine largely for theatrical effect.”

He said, “Sick pun, Tom. Yes, we are guilty as charged. You are expected to be as big as a normal female can handle.”

I said, “Can I see that app and look at the options for Jenny right now?”

He said, “Sure. Ships beings, one terminal please.”

A virtual terminal popped into the air. Drozul moved his forefinger, which substitutes for a mouse, and he selected the app. The icon looked like the outline of a female. He then selected Jenny from a list of names. I realized I could read whatever language was being displayed on the screen.

Jenny’s nude image came up on the left. It presented several options. The one that was labeled as optimum was interesting. I pointed to it.

I said, “That looks almost perfect except for the coloring. It looks darker than she is now. She’s almost as white as I am.”

He said, “Optimum means this is what her genes say her coloring should be. Her grandparents are darker, so that balances. Is she too dark?”

I said, “No, not if that’s what she is supposed to be. She will think this looks healthy after all the years of being pale and sickly.”

He said, “What about her boobs. You humans are fixated on boob size.”

“I said, “I’m not really. I like all boobs. Variety is the spice of life. If they were all the same, that would bore me.”

I said, “I have been all over the world. Tits come in many sizes. The medium-small boobs on the optimum model look perfectly fine, not ridiculously large, not tiny and sad as they are now.”

He said, “Do you see anything else you would like changed?”

I said, “No. That image looks quite nice already. Narrow waist, slender hips, small tight butt. Her legs are a bit short, but that’s a Filipina trait.”

Drozul said, “One last question: what about sensitivity? Some men want them to be more sensitive so they are easier to excite. Others want them less sensitive because they like to hurt the females.”

I said, “Maybe moderately more sensitive. Mmm, maybe not that. I want responsiveness. Is that the same thing?”

He said, “Ahh, very savvy question. No, they are not exactly the same thing. Responsive has to do with how she feels about you, Tom. When you stroke her breast, it awakens her desire to please YOU. It does this rather than just hitting her lust button. This will be a DNA change. She will also like the lusty reaction, but you went deep into another world of sensations for her. I anticipate you will like this better.”

I said, “OK, let’s lock that down. Miz Optimum is what I desire.”

He said, “See, you said what you desire rather than what you want. Alright, those parameters are set. We can leave now and let the Ships beings do their job.”

We left, and Drozul said,” I have a quicky for you if you’re interested.”

I said, “A What?”

He said, “A quicky, a quick one. We are minutes from town, where a particular teacher named Amber Duncan, a true green-eyed redhead who teaches preschool. If you go to her now, you can meet her. We can fill the preschool up with drones. Then, the preschool portion of the intro anthology will be done and over with.

I said, “An honest to god redhead? Do you know how rare they are?”

He said, “Actually, full redhead humans are around one percent. Half are acceptable, and only one in ten is truly outstanding.”

I said, “She appears gorgeous?”

He said, “See for yourself. This was taken this morning after her workout at the gym.”

He pulled up her image on a virtual display.

I said, “You sneaky sucker, OH my! She is a cutie. Bye, Drozul. Got to go.”

“Bye.”

I said, “Truck, do you know where we are going?”

It said, “Hunting a redhead?”

I said, “Exactly.”

Truck drove me to the preschool and parked.

The truck said, “Tom, now we wait for the last child to be picked up. Records show the last mother will be here within minutes.”

A car pulled up, and a man went inside. He returned in a few minutes with two kids in tow. He got in the car, so I got out and strolled up the walk. A redheaded lady came out and locked the door.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.