Meeting an Alien - Cover

Meeting an Alien

Copyright© 2023 by Duncan Mickloud

Chapter 11

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 11 - A merchant seaman, Tom, is forced to retire when his ship is sold for scrap. He's a senior ship's engineer. He returns home, buys an RV, and begins an extended vacation across the southern states by going west. An alien had to land in the Arizona desert to make ship repairs. Of course, he has lots of advanced tech on his ship. Tom rescues the alien, a ditz that got himself into trouble. They become fast friends. Our alien, Drozul, does Tom a big favor by fixing a birth defect in Tom. Starts slow

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Aliens   DoOver   Extra Sensory Perception   Time Travel   Mother   Daughter   DomSub   Harem   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   First   Lactation   Massage   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Size   Small Breasts   Nudism  

Patty and I moved to the bed and stripped of the last of our clothes, and we were soon fucking like a couple banshees. OK, she was the banshee since she screamed loudly through all her cums. I am sure she had at least five cums before she conked out from the hard fucking I’d done with her. Ya, this is in no way the same gal as I fucked around with almost a week ago. She was so much more physical. So much more beautiful. Her body felt so much more sumptuous feeling to my hands. The Exo’s had done her right.

Drozul interrupted my thoughts, “Tom, after much discussion, we are inclined to change your process slightly. Have you heard of Find ‘em, Feel ‘em, Fuck ‘em, and Forget ‘em? Known colloquially as the four EF’s.”

I said, “Ha ha, yes, I have heard that sarcastic saying.”

He said, “We think you should fuck them and leave the next morning, never to return or see them again. This may seem crude or mean to you, but you are leaving a piece of your heart in each woman as well as a baby. Prolonging each separation seems to hurt you too much. In the long term, this won’t work well for you. You already feel a lot of emotional turmoil.”

I said, “I don’t know ... That idea goes against the grain. The other issue is now that you have healed me, I enjoy having emotional feelings. You want to take my humanity away?”

He said, “Think, Tom. Patty wasn’t even asking. Jori was overjoyed and didn’t bat an eye when you stepped up to the plate to support her. Remember, ancient one, the times they are a-changing. Women don’t need men for that much now; most say they are happy, while mostly single. We are still analyzing this. We have our doubts about this philosophy.”

I said, “Well, I have another issue. I want what -you- have. I want wives or concubines or something. I need something like what you have at home to care for me more or less physically. Somebody to cuddle with at night.”

I said, “I never had that before. I might not want to adopt every female I boff if I had one or two waiting at home to see to my comfort. You might even say Patty was my first crush. I did not develop emotionally as a teenager. Now I have had my crush, and then we break up. This is normal for my generation.”

He said, “Concubines, you say? You mean like mine?”

I said, “But not yellow and green. Ha ha. More like my kind. There must be a gal or two out there that need a sugar daddy to care for them.”

He said, “I see the logic and have an idea or two. Let me get back to you. I will consult with Ships Beings.

I dozed off thinking about it.

Before morning, I was awake when Drozul chimed in. “We have an idea. One problem is the women on earth are all spoiled by your men. They are put up on a pedestal. These women are completely unsuitable without a frontal lobotomy.”

Continues, “If you noticed, my concubines are somewhat subservient. After much discussion, we think you need oriental women from the Orient. These women are naturally somewhat submissive to men. Being traditional, they make perfect women for concubine purposes.”

Dozul said, “Research shows that after a few years here. American women talk to them, and they are soon ruined. They can begin to adopt American female thinking. They become similar to American women. We think there is something in the water here, so to speak. Something fucks your women up.”

I said, “Have you found a solution?”

He said, “We think so. We can find women who recently came here. Some are not well. We offer them good health to be your concubine and a five-year contract like yours. You take care of them for five years, and they will take care of you. No babies. What do you think?”

I said, “On the surface, this sounds good. If the concubines turn into bitches, we can put them on the side of the road somewhere. Since you have brought this up, have you found any likely candidates?”

He said, “Many more than you would think. When you get to your truck, go in, and you can look at our selections. As a matter of fact, you could sneak out right now. The truck is downstairs. This will make the parting easier for both you and Patty.”

I said, “She will think I am a real shit if I do that. I don’t know...”

He said, “No. You have left her comfortable enough and a baby that will be the absolute best. She will never have health issues. Julie will graduate college with high marks and good health. I wasn’t kidding when I said something was in the water. We found micro particulates of plastics and residual chemicals in all your water systems.”

Continues, “That’s not all. Some of the dust around you is from this slowly degrading plastic. It affects Americans the most because you use more plastic than anyone else, although it seems to fill the world’s air and seas with it. This is a slow, silent death for your species.”

“World demographics, your birth rate is declining rapidly all over everywhere. We discussed that here in the US, only the influx of Spanish-speaking immigrants is propping up the US population.

“The hyper-feminization of your country is a big problem. Men and women are not as interested in children as they have been in the past. It used to be an overriding drive. You graduate, fall in love, have children, and raise them. That was the cycle of life. That drive is no longer even a driving factor.”

“It’s partly because the genomes are being twisted by the pollution of plastics. Feminisation has also been instrumental in pushing the two sexes far apart. The need to screw remains, but in many cases today, it is unrequited.”

I said, “Wait. What does your Ships Beings project do in the long term?”

He said, “Do you really want to know? The Exo’s will keep you healthy and safe for you and yours. The rest of the world will slowly wither over the next 100-plus years. In the long term, this will be better for humanity. The earth will gradually heal. The US will come out on top again. You will save many people with Exo’s merely from a kiss.”

For this reason, you need to move around more. Plant a few kisses in other states. Any lip contact or the bumping of uglies will pass on the immunity. This is after we solve your concubine issue.”

I said, “In other states? Why?”

H said, “To spread Exo’s around better. We anticipate the US doing well because you still have the best place on the planet to grow things and make steel. Your rivers and ports allow you to naturally trade easily with other lands. This is the best place on the planet to thrive.”

“Spreading Exo’s around will create more hot spots of healthy, thriving people. Some of the Exo’s will sneak overseas. This will prevent a complete worldwide breakdown. We project future waning populations will slow pollution enough. Earth-killing pollution comes almost exclusively from chemicals and plastic. You will see. You will be around to see all of that.”

“I will? Damn.”

He said, “Are you going to sneak out?”

I said, “Thanks for reminding me. I guess we can talk about the end of the world later. We have time.”

I didn’t even dress. I asked Zofia to make me invisible using covert mode. Because of the early hour, I didn’t need aversion. I got in the truck and went straight to the computer. I started to look through the candidates.

After a while, I said, “Drozul, I found a good candidate. She’s Jenny Alba, a Filipina. She is 24 and looks hot except for her illnesses. She has a cleft palate and a club arm. Her Great Aunt and Great Uncle have brought her over from the Philippines to get her healed. The cost was more than they could bear, so she sat in their apartment in San Diego. She is in a kind of limbo.”

He said, “Yes, we identified her as a prime candidate. We feel she is a good choice. Do you want to proceed there and talk to the three of them?”

I said, “Yes, but we should have a contract that I get back at least one year of work out of her. Describe her as a business associate, an admin assistant, if you will. The one-year minimum can automatically renew. This first year will be a payback for her healing, of course. That healing will not be done in San Diego. We will give them a phone number for her and an email address on our server.”

He said, “You have been giving this some thought.”

I said, “Do we contact them in advance? Let them know I am coming.”

He said, “You can leave at any time. A proposed contract outlining what you said will be hand delivered to their door by messenger within an hour. You may take the contract to the attorney’s office in San Diego to sign and notarize it. We recommend parking at a hotel. It may take a day or two. This will allow you to use taxis to get around.”

I said, “Truck, take me towards San Diego.”

It said back, “Towards San Diego, Tom.”

I didn’t feel us depart, but the current picture window settings showed the outside going by. I saw the desert slowly going by as Truck picked up speed. I contemplated Jenny. I had plans for her. Later, I could add another girl. A girl from a different oriental race. I might enjoy some variety. Mostly, with two of them, there would be less influence from everyday American women.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.