Meeting an Alien - Cover

Meeting an Alien

Copyright© 2023 by Duncan Mickloud

Chapter 10

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 10 - A merchant seaman, Tom, is forced to retire when his ship is sold for scrap. He's a senior ship's engineer. He returns home, buys an RV, and begins an extended vacation across the southern states by going west. An alien had to land in the Arizona desert to make ship repairs. Of course, he has lots of advanced tech on his ship. Tom rescues the alien, a ditz that got himself into trouble. They become fast friends. Our alien, Drozul, does Tom a big favor by fixing a birth defect in Tom. Starts slow

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Aliens   DoOver   Extra Sensory Perception   Time Travel   Mother   Daughter   DomSub   Harem   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   First   Lactation   Massage   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Size   Small Breasts   Nudism  

Jori and I went into the kitchen, and she made a pot of coffee. She did not have a dinette. The kitchen counter closest to the living room was extended into the room slightly to act as a breakfast bar. It had four stools with low backs.

We sat and started to exchange stories. Jori’s husband, Lourens, and she, were born and raised in Holland. He worked for a company there and was transferred here because he spoke English well.

He was in an industrial accident and died in the factory a few years ago. She had a son and a daughter; they are grown and gone. Soon after her husband died, she had a stillborn child. She had been a wet nurse ever since. Her husband’s insurance and pension helped her buy this apartment. She complained about the HOA fee.

I gave her the short version of my life. I grew up in Florida. Joined the Merchant Marines after high school and some college. I had been a ship’s engineer. I retired at 42 and had been touring the country in my camper. I was making the best of my situation, the Merchant Marines being a hard way to make a living, although the pay was pretty good.

She said, “I think some of that is true, but something is missing. Your scent sucks me in somehow. You’re too perfect and too different, kind of like a god. Your teeth are perfect and shiny white, and you have a very fit body, not too muscular. I think you’re manly, but a studly kind of manly, yet you’re not chauvinistic. You can screw for hours and still be horny enough to keep going until you completely wear out a woman. I suspect you could wear out several.”

I said, “I admit I am a little different, but I’m not at liberty to talk about it. This brings up another issue. I can tell when a woman is ovulating. I can sense it. I have it on good authority that I am virile. You will almost certainly be pregnant in a day or so.”

She said, “Holy shit! Somehow, I believe you. Oh, hell, I feel it. I don’t know why. I thought that part of my life was forever behind me. I am staggered by this news. This will have a big impact on my life. Shit! Now I’m worried I can manage.”

I said, “You will manage fine. I’ll help you. You love babies, so now you have something to look forward to.”

She said, “You’ll help me? How? So far, you have not sworn undying love or promised me a mansion.”

I said, “I will still be a father if an absentee one. I’ll carry my share of the burden. I will give you a debit card and add money every month. You can check the amount at any time. You will get $1500.00 every month. As time passes, there will be the cost of living increases and not the government kind where they cheat and lie about inflation.”

She said, “Still, I’ll raise him or her alone. Lourens won’t be here this time. It’s a shock. Hmm ... It’s not like I wouldn’t like to have another baby. I love babies, but I’ll be in my mid-sixties before they leave home.”

I said, “This includes support during their college years.”

She said, “You’re saying this in a way that leads me to think you won’t be here at all.”

I said, “No, I can’t. You see, my home is in Florida. Here’s the debit card (Hands it to her). I’m sorry. If I pass through this area, I could stop by for a visit if you allow it.

I apologize, but I’ve been a long-time bachelor and a loner. After all, I live all the way to the other side of the country. I will send you an email address. You can contact me there. I have an organization that takes care of these things for me.”

She said, “Oh Thomas, when I first saw you, I knew you were too good to be true. I knew somehow instinctively you would be moving on. I didn’t know it was after you knocked me up the duff, as the English like to say.”

Drozul asked, “Do you wish Patty Johns to get the same $1500 a month? We also agree that ongoing communications are needed, and an email address would be good. We are currently registering a website name and mail account there. Our staff here will monitor it. That way, we will know if a card is lost or if you need something extraordinary. The website will be non-associative.

“I sent, I know I spoke out of turn, but if something happens to the kid or the mother, I don’t want her or the baby to suffer.”

Drozul said, “Agreed. The website is The-Helpmate.org. Mail may be addressed to MyContact@The-Helpmate.org. It will begin to populate tonight, and by tomorrow, it should be spread around the Internet. In essence, it will begin working. It takes time to let the world know it’s out there. The homepage will only have a website building message.”

Jori said, “Hello, anyone home in there?”

I said, “Of course. Do you have a piece of paper and a pen? I can jot down the email address for you.”

She got the paper and pen, and I wrote out the link and handed it to her.

I said, “It’s new, so it may take a day or two to function. The domain is paid for. It just takes time for the Internet to get the word around that a new website exists. There are no real web pages. Its only purpose is to pass email.”

Jori said, “You’ve convinced me I will be pregnant as soon as the egg attaches itself. Not only that, you managed to convince me you’re going to be a gentleman and not only support the baby but do it well.”

Jori said, “I am sitting here wondering what world I am in. I know it’s real because I feel your eyes on my tits again, and something very memorable is rearing up its lovely head again. Holy shit Batman, where did that big thing come from?”

She took my hand, and we returned to the bedroom. Jori lay on the bed with her legs wide. I paused to take in the magnificent view I had. I had never considered myself a tit man before. I knew most women liked tit play. My reading reinforced the idea that some wanted it rough, some liked it hot, and many just liked it slow and loving.

Jori had never dried thoroughly inside, so I slid right into her. There’s one thing I noticed about my new dick. I could usually slide in easily with a short pause at the opening and a wiggle or two. I could move all the way in without pulling, stretching, or pain. I think it was likewise for the women. Perhaps that and a robust set of back muscles is why I have become a dynamo in bed. Maybe its the magic of Exo’s.

I stayed up high with my arms extended and started to pound into her fast. I think staying near her, she had continued to be influenced by my hormones. She fucked back at me as hard this time.

I soon felt her pussy clutching and trying to lock me into her. Not to be outdone, I pounded her cunt this time. Who knows, it may be the last time she ever fucks. I made it memorable for her. She would feel it in the morning.

“OHhhhhhhhhh ... Shit! Shit! Uh, uh uh, uh OHhhhhhhhh ... ahhhhhhhhhh ... Uhhhhhhhmmmm...”

I pushed in hard and spewed a half pint of jism, at least.

Aaaahhhhhhhhhhh...

I rolled sideways, and I heard her drift off to sleep in moments.

I woke on my side, my dick still plugged into her. I gave myself a few tentative jabs at her pussy, and everything seemed well. I had no soreness, and I believed she wouldn’t either. The Exo’s must have worked overnight. I figured the insides would be OK, but I just thought my pelvic bone had been abused, so her pussy might be pretty sore.

Jori said, “You fucker. Damn boy, ain’t you had enough yet?”

I said, “I am not going to apologize. You never know when you will get another piece of ass as perfectly fine as yours. You are above all the others in quality. Man’s gotta do what a man’s gotta do. I am making hay while the sun shines, Sunshine.”

She said, “You are one silver-tongued fucker, Tom.”

I said, “I try. Momma always said I was a very trying guy.”

I got a brief giggle from that.

Jori had to get up and get moving. We had a quick shower before she left for work, and I went and had breakfast. I then went to a big box store and bought a lot of supplies for my home. I deposited them in the back. I asked the truck to take us back to the ship as I put things away. There was no motion being felt at all while moving. By the time I had everything put away, we were near the ship.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.