Meeting an Alien - Cover

Meeting an Alien

Copyright© 2023 by Duncan Mickloud

Chapter 9

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 9 - A merchant seaman, Tom, is forced to retire when his ship is sold for scrap. He's a senior ship's engineer. He returns home, buys an RV, and begins an extended vacation across the southern states by going west. An alien had to land in the Arizona desert to make ship repairs. Of course, he has lots of advanced tech on his ship. Tom rescues the alien, a ditz that got himself into trouble. They become fast friends. Our alien, Drozul, does Tom a big favor by fixing a birth defect in Tom. Starts slow

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Aliens   DoOver   Extra Sensory Perception   Time Travel   Mother   Daughter   DomSub   Harem   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   First   Lactation   Massage   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Size   Small Breasts   Nudism  

She said, “I don’t know. I might give you just one lick so you’ll know what mother’s milk tastes like. I know men are curious beyond belief about the taste. Scouts honor, you said?”

I said, “Of course. Anything for a lady.”

I sat on her stool to lower my relative height; she came to me and plugged her right big boob right into my mouth. The baby had suckled the left. Her breast was warm, and there was a decidedly different milk smell. I got my first taste, which was unlike cow’s milk. It’s thin and sweeter tasting.

I surrounded her tit barely with both hands. I massaged it gently as I pulled the milk from her. I have no idea about the passage of time. She also switched me to the other big boob to drain it entirely. Eventually, I smelled her pussy aroma wafting around. The clock on the wall said it was around 2:40. I hoped nobody would come in soon.

Her second big boob was empty. I kissed her. She kissed me back very hungrily.

We paused, and I said, “I’m Thomas. By the way, please call me Tom.”

“I am Jorieke, please call me Jori.”

We kissed. She was a great kisser. Her body is stout even if she is short. She’s a good height for me while I sit on her tall stool. Somehow, my pullover shirt went across the room. Then she had those magnificent mummeries against my chest as she raped my mouth with her fat tongue. Jori is a very demanding kisser. Who’s doing who, here? I realized older broads have to get it when they can.

While Jori had been kissing me, I was just along for the ride. I ran my hands all over her upper body. Her flesh reminded me of hugging my own mother, who was a tad taller, but Jori had that same comforting feeling of a mother. Her skin is luxurious, soft, moist, yet femininely fragrant. O know Jori wants me because she has a distinctive lusty smell wafting about.

I slipped my hands underneath the top of her shorts and panties and started to feel and massage her ass. Her ass is fantastic. Feeling her has lit a fire inside me. I skinned her shorts and panties off and started running my hands up and down the back of her thighs and manhandling her fine meaty ass.

Somehow I managed to get one of my hands between us, and I grabbed her cunt authoritatively. Jori grunted when I held it that way. Her cunt is a handful, A big fat juicy sucker, and I felt my dick drool in response to the feel of her chubby quim.

The only other furniture in the room was a two-person couch and a loveseat. She managed to get my dick out through my jeans; she was soon bent over the arm of the loveseat. I dropped my trousers and jeans and slotted myself in. Her magnificent boobs dangling down. I must have been at her a long time as I slid right into her burning soggy twat. She’s quite tight. Heavier women are often naturally tighter than thin ones.

I slid in alright, right into her womb. I felt the slim tip of my dick poke her cervix a time or two before it went in entirely.

“Oh!”

I pulled her ass cheeks apart and roughly manhandled her bum. I liked her rosette winking at me as I started to fuck her hard. Pressing myself into her meant her meaty ass was pushed up against me firmly on every stroke, and she felt my big balls slapping her as in a slap-slap sound. We filled the room with the sound of our hard fucking.

“Mmmmmpphh!”, mpphh, mpphh,” Jori went on every firm pump into her.

“Oh, dear, it feels so, so good.”

I said, You have a splendid womanly body, Jori.”

“Yes, yes, keep going. Keeeeeep gooooiinngg! Almost almost ... ghaaaaaaaa...”

I felt her tighten up. If my dick had been slightly wobbly, I would have been ejected from her cunt. She squeezed me that tight as she came. Eventually, she loosened up as her marvelous manipulating cunt clutched me repeatedly. Worrying about being interrupted, I squirted my cum directly into her baby-making place.

Zofia took that moment to say, “Joir is fertile. Data tells us that this is one of her last ovulations.”

“Shit,” I said to myself.

I asked, “Will the Exo’s ensure it is an easy birth?

It said, “Of course. She’s probably running out of eggs, and this is most likely her last baby, but she and the baby will be very healthy and live long lives, humanly speaking.”

I sent, I will ask you about ‘Humanly Speaking’ later.”

I sent, “Drozul, are you there?”

“Yes, Tom.”

I said, “I need those debit cards soon. This Lori lady is fertile. How do we handle this?”

He said, “You have cards. What we don’t know is if she becomes pregnant. If she is, we should send them by mail. The AI Ships Beings will plant one of their drones in the woman’s home. At the first sign of a baby bump, we will send her a debit card with an explanation. We will need to discuss what the exact explanation will be.”

While talking, my dick stayed firm, and I slowly pushed repeatedly against her firm bum. I wanted her to have another cum.

I said, “Congratulations from Thomas, use this debit card to care for your baby. It will have XXX money added monthly and run out after 22 years - How does that sound?”

He said, Perfect. Thomas’s with ‘no last name’ is a good idea. From here on out, we should not tell any of these women your last name. When you muddle them, say you are Thomas right then. They will never question your last name. You effectively remain more anonymous. Your note is excellent because it does not mention your culpability in her pregnancy. This is simply perfect.”

I said, “OK.”

I continued to slowly saw my dick back and forth in Jori. I wanted to pinch her nipples but feared releasing milk onto the furniture. I pulled her butt cheeks apart and ran my finger up and down her butt crack.

“You dirty fucker, leave that alone now.”

I knew she was lying. Her cunt had convulsed, and she reflexively wiggled her butt on my pelvis. I received a pulse of lust from her.

I kept stroking back and forth in her and occasionally tickling her rosette. I’d wet a pinky finger from her juicy cunt and started playing at her hole teasingly.

Her cunt gripped me hard and released me every time my finger passed over her bunghole.

She said, “Stop that, you dirty sons-a-bitch.”

I knew she loved it. I heard a sound and turned my head to look.

Another woman was there with her hands down in her crotch under her skirt and panties, frigging herself as she watched us. I assumed she was here to pick up her child. She was probably Spanish-speaking because of her coloring. Very short, stocky, with full breasts. I bet she’s the little baby’s mother.

Zofia announced, “She is already muddled from the hormones you have put into the room.”

I gave the woman the come hither sign with a finger. She slowly began to get nearer.

“Jori, look, we have company.”

“Oh Damn, I was worried Martina would catch us. I knew she was coming soon.”

I said, “Keep that thought, darling, the coming soon part, that is,” I continued to pump into and out of her.

Martina was soon standing next to me, so I took longer strokes, showing her the very tip of my dick at Jori’s cunt so she could see me fucking Jori close up. I held Martina’s arm lightly to ensure my hormones had zapped her. I didn’t need to worry. She was into watching.

I reached over and pushed her skirt and panties partway down.

She said, “No, Señor, you must not,” I noticed she didn’t try to stop me. She even went so far as to finish pushing them down. She stepped out of her clothes and kicked them aside. Her top and armored brassière soon followed. She was charming to look at, dressed only in her flat shoes. Yes, plump-looking C’s with a bit of dampness at the tips. Her brassière had small folded cloths in them to help absorb her milk.

As soon as she shed her brassière, I slid my left hand from her arm to her fine plump milky titty and pulled her to my side.

She said, “Oh Señor, you should not do this thing.” She did not make any move to turn away.

I felt Jori starting to get there. Her cunt was clamping tightly, which was almost painful as she came. Her whole body was shaking in her need.

“OOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH, Mmmmmmmmmmmmm, uh, uh, uh uh, uh OHhhhhhhhhhhh ... ahh.”

She said, “I am so ashamed, Martina. He feels so good I could not help myself. I am sorry, I have not had a man in years. So good. Sorry.”

Martina said, “Shh, it is fine,” she kissed Jori’s cheek.

Jori’d had a great cum. I could feel it. She slowly got up. She had been in her position over the loveseat for a long while. Looking at the wall clock, I had fucked her for almost an hour. No wonder we got caught.

I pulled Martina to the loveseat and positioned her.

“Oh, Señor, you must not. I am a married lady.”

Zofia said, “It will be fine. The Exo’s will feed on the leftover sperm. The muddling will leave her with the impression that this is a dream. She won’t feel guilty. Her husband and the baby will be inoculated. A win-win all around. Now get in there and enjoy yourself.”

I bent her over and started rubbing my dick in just her threshold.

She said, “Señor, it has only been four weeks since the baby was born. You will hurt me.”

Zofia said, “Smear your head around the rim of her hole and go in using short strokes as you enter. The Exo’s will take care of the rest.”

“I said, “She’s not fertile?”

It said, “Sensors say she is not, likely it’s too soon anyway.”

“K”

I did as suggested and took my time getting into Martina. Her pussy was tiny. It’s a good thing her baby was small at birth. I slowly fucked her. Jori came over and kissed me and hugged me as I fucked Martina. I felt she thought this was a good thing. She did not know that Martina was likely to forget this ever happened. I had been in Jori for a long time. I’m sure she would remember.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.