Tony’s Summer Break With Rosey - Cover

Tony’s Summer Break With Rosey

by Curbstonesetter

Copyright© 2023 by Curbstonesetter

Erotica Sex Story: Description: Young high school guy’s Seduction of a young woman. Rosey is “de-Mayflowered” in the back seat of her Plymouth inside of her garage on a hot late summer night. He wanted to tend to the flower in the flower garden between her thighs but he never got the opportunity again before they were separated and never saw each other again.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   .

Author’s Note: This story is a complete work of fiction from the get go and is intended solely for the readers to enjoy. My thanks to EasySpeak for the work of editing this story so that it makes sense and makes it easier to read and understand.

--- I was born and raised in a small town in the south central part of a southern state south of the Mason-Dixon Line (Look it up on the internet). I had just turned 18 the summer between my junior and senior years in high school.

I really had no idea of what I was going to do that summer as there was a recession in the economy. And jobs, especially jobs for teenagers, were nearly non-existent in my town.

My Dad told me that if I did not have a job by the time school was out for the summer that he could always find things and work for me to do each day at his business as I was free labor, or relatively free labor for him.

My Dad was not going to have me sitting around the house or running the streets and not doing something useful and productive that summer while I lived under my Dad’s roof and in his house.

When I got out of school that spring I was not able to find a job and I had to tell my Dad that I had not found any job for the summer. So, just as my Dad had required of me I went to work with my Dad each day that summer or most of that summer.

Just like every other day when I was in school, I had to get up and get out of bed early in the morning each day to leave the house with my Dad to open the business at 7:00 AM each morning.

I had anticipated that I would be able to sleep late each morning that summer just as every teenager likes to do during their summer off from school. I thought that I was going to be able to hang out with my friends, drink beer and spend time at the swimming pool, playing ball, drinking beer and spending time at the drive in burger shop looking for girls like most teenage boys love to do. Did I mention drinking beer? Isn’t that what summer breaks are for, drinking beer?

My older brother, Robbie, who is about six years older than I am, also worked for our Dad full time. And Robbie and my Dad found lots of things for me to do during that summer. The work I was assigned to do was not that hard and I kind of enjoyed it.

Robbie could probably be considered the manager of the shop and he asked me to work with the other two shop employees in the shop helping customers, moving merchandise around, and bringing merchandise into the shop from incoming freight trucks and other similar jobs.

In the summer it was quite hot in that part of the state and working in that heat is very tiring as there was no air conditioning out in the shop unlike the office. I was always happy when I was called to help with the work in the office with another office employee. In addition to being in the air conditioning I would be working in the office with the only female employee, Rosey, who worked for my Dad.

My Dad’s business also employed an office bookkeeper whose name was Rosey. I thought that she was really the office manager who reported to Robbie and my Dad. She was a few, maybe four or five, years older than me and was pretty good at her job and most of the other things that she was assigned to do in the office.

Rosey, in addition to her bookkeeping duties, was assigned to write up, take payment from and complete sales to customers that came into the shop to purchase merchandise when Robbie or my Dad was not available.

Rosey was responsible for taking the daily outgoing mail on foot to the post office which was a couple of blocks away and, checking the post office box for the incoming mail. She also did a lot of other work that came up pertaining to the business in the office. Rosey’s job kept her pretty busy each day and my help lightened her work load considerably.

Since I was there, Rosey asked me to do most of the tasks outside of the shop office every day for her especially if she was busy waiting on customers and working on the bookkeeping ledger.

Those outside tasks were not difficult but just a lot of walking and were time consuming. It also meant that she had to spend time away from her main job. With me being there I was a great help to her and Rosey really appreciated my help each day.

Rosey thanked me each day for all that I did for her and she occasionally gave me a brief tight hug as well with her firm young boobs poking me in my chest or my arm. As a result I really liked helping Rosey and I think she really liked me and the help I gave her.

I began to think that I might be able to give us both a real thrill if I could get her soft, warm body into the back seat of my car and get her panties off of her some evening after dark.

We continued to get along well during the time I was working there with her in the office and that thought never entirely left my mind. My dick never forgot about that idea either during the time I was working in the shop or the office.

Then, since we did not bring our lunch to work with us I was sent out each day, on foot, a couple of blocks away to a nearby bar and grill to get our lunch. Our lunch usually consisted of hamburgers, frys and soft drinks of one kind or another.

Although; I would have preferred the drinks to have been beer and I thought that Robbie and Rosey would have preferred the drinks to be beer, also. But, beer and other alcohol was not allowed in the office or the shop during business hours to avoid offending customers that came into the office to purchase our merchandise...

The summer was the busiest time of the year for the shop and many days the shop had to remain open to well past the normal closing time and sometimes as late as 9:00 or 10:00 PM, well after dark.

On those days I was sent out around 5:30 or 6:00 PM again for sandwiches and soft drinks for the crew for our evening meal. Those trips late in the afternoon were not quite as disagreeable because of the heat of the day had broken and had begun to subside.

Rosey lived only a few blocks from the shop not far beyond the bar and grill and, she normally walked to work each morning as it was not practical to drive to the shop. She generally walked home in the late afternoon after work before dark.

On those days when the crew had to work well past dark, my Dad or Robbie would ask me to walk Rosey to her house for her safety and return to the shop in time for us to close the shop for the day and leave for home.

Each time I walked Rosey to her house after dark she would thank me on the front porch before she went into the house. Each night she gave me a warm hug each time pressing those soft boobs of hers into my chest.

I thought that she was just being very touchy feely but I sure as hell did not have any objections to her hugging me and pressing her hot body and her nice firm boobs against my body.

Instead I was always happy to have her soft natural boobs firmly pressed up against my chest when she hugged me. Most evenings I came back to the shop with a big bulge in my blue jeans. I was always concerned that Robbie would notice and ask me why I had the stiffie in my jeans.

This went on for most of the summer until one night when Rosey figured that I was sneaking smokes, as many other teenage boys were doing then, when I was away from my folk’s home and my Dad’s business.

That night, right after she had given me a hug she asked me if I wanted to have a smoke with her. I immediately said, yeah, Rosey. Then I said to myself rhetorically, Hell yeah, does a dog piss on a fire hydrant? Does a bear shit in the woods?

I said that I did not have any smokes with me but, Rosey said, “That’s Ok I have a package of smokes in my car in the garage above the sun visor.” She told me that I should follow her into the garage where her car was parked.

I thought to myself that I was getting close to being able to make it with her. When we got to her car inside the garage, we got into the front seat (I thought to myself that I’m getting really close now). She pulled the sun visor down and got the package of smokes out.

She got a smoke out of the package for herself and one for me returning the pack to the sun visor. Apparently, Rosey was also sneaking smokes away from her parents the same way that I was. We lit up our smokes from the lighter in the car and sat there in the car talking and enjoying our smokes.

Rosey was not a really beautiful girl but, she was decent looking with an average looking body, nice firm 34C boobs with a firm round ass. I loved to look at her ass underneath her dress or skirt or better yet in her tight jeans and slacks when she occasionally wore them.

She also had great looking legs and when she wore a skirt or dress that added to her alluring appearance. Seeing Rosey in a dress or skirt usually turned me on. Looking at Rosey’s ass and at her legs for very long was almost guaranteed to give me a bulge in my jeans. I tried to avoid looking at her ass and at her legs in the office as much as I could so I could keep my hard-on under control.

For me, having a smoke on the sly with a girl is always a turn on and being with Rosey was not an exception to that either. I thought that she may have been turned on, too, when she invited me for a smoke with her in the first place after hugging me.

I also thought maybe she had felt the bulge in my blue jeans when she hugged me. I had decided that I needed to try my luck and see how she responded to me initiating my advances toward her.

I reached my hand over and laid it on her thigh just above her knee just below the hemline of her skirt. I let my fingers curl around into the silky smooth, soft fleshy inside of her thigh and Rosey did not object to that but, she just gave me a sly little smile with a soft little giggle as her breathing rate began to quicken.

So, I began to slide my hand up the inside of her leg under her skirt and she still did not object or brush my hand away. That made my dick begin to rise further in my blue jeans.

Since she appeared to be OK with my advances so far I decided to go for broke and I reached up to and began to fondle her soft, engorged box through her panties which had already begun to dampen noticeably.

As I did that I reached over and gently fondled one of her boobs through her thin blouse with my free hand. She nervously giggled and softly, almost inaudibly, purred when I continued to fondle her box and squeeze her boob, first one and then the other. I noticed that her breathing rate was beginning to deepen and become a little quicker.

I figured that I had it made and since it was an older four door car with a large back seat, I suggested that we both get into the back seat where there was no steering wheel and more room which she readily agreed to do without hesitation. Once in the back seat, I began to unbutton her blouse and remove it from her. Then I reached behind her and unclasped her soft white cotton bra.

With her bra undone I saw her magnificently beautiful, creamy white, natural boobs pop out into my view and, I quickly reached both of my hands out and began to fondle both of her boobs while I was kissing her.

She purred a little more loudly and both Rosey and I became really turned on when I began to fondle her bare boobs. My dick came to full mast from its prior half-mast position on cupping and gently squeezing her soft natural boobs in my hands.

Then I gently began to pinch and roll each of her hard, pink nipples between my thumb and index finger which had become very hard and stood out prominently from each of her glorious, globular, full titties.

I then leaned down and began to kiss each of her firm, young titties and suck on each of her hard pink nipples which had become very elongated by this time. Rosey began to squirm and moan loudly to me and I thought that she was going to reach an orgasm in her panties then and there. Many months later I told my buddies that I called her my Marlboro girl since she flipped her lid when I touched her box, in this case her titties.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.