Halloween Trick - Cover

Halloween Trick

by Lubrican

Copyright© 2023 by Lubrican

Erotica Sex Story: The annual frat Halloween party was legendary but Barry wasn't that hot on going, since his girlfriend had just dumped him. His frat brothers wanted him there, though, and when he saw Cat Woman he was glad he'd come. She was on the prowl and they ended up spending all night engaged in torrid sex. Only in the morning did they find out Halloween had tricked them.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   .

Barry Masters was bummed. That was all; just bummed. He couldn’t get excited about anything, not school, not his non-existent social life, not even going home for a home-cooked meal.

The source of his malaise was a girl named June, who had recently said, “You’re a loser, Barry and I’m tired of trying to get you to take life seriously. Don’t call me anymore.”

She had then walked out. Barry had not seen this coming. Sure, he had a happy-go-lucky attitude towards life, but what was wrong with that? It was college, for Pete’s sake. Seriousness was for after college, when you had a job and a wife and some kids.

He eventually decided he should have seen it coming. June was in three clubs, was a cheerleader for the Nuggets, and was going (wanted to go) places. She had talked about joining a campaign and helping the right man (or woman) get elected. She was avid about saving the world from global warming. The college was in a fly-over state, but if it had been near a coast he was sure she’d want to save the whales.

All of that had been fine with him. Go for it, if that’s what you want. Everybody should be passionate about something. The problem was, the only thing Barry had been passionate about was June.

It was hard not to be passionate when her healthy, lithe body strained up under his as they mated. She called it fucking, but he preferred to think of her as his mate, so that meant they were mating. Of course actual mating wasn’t going to happen. Not for a few years, anyway. He’d thought they’d finish school, get married, and live and work together. Then he’d get to slide his aching boner into her hot pussy every day, instead of once a week. She was wild and crazy in bed, the exact opposite of what she was like out of bed.

He got a boner just remembering what it was like to mate with June. But now June was gone and he had no hot pussy to slide that aching boner into.

He was sitting in the commons, just staring at nothing when Josh Green plopped down beside him.

“You going to The Bash?” asked Josh.

He was talking about the upcoming Phi Delta annual Halloween frat party. It was legendary for its bacchanalian atmosphere, hot women, and moral turpitude. Barry had joined the frat because June said he had to be in one and he had attended “The Bash” the previous year. June had, in fact, pulled him to one of the rooms and fucked his brains out. The fact that there was another couple doing the same thing on the other side of the room hadn’t mattered to June because the only rule at The Bash was that your face had to be covered, and stay covered until you left the party. People who violated that rule were blackballed and could never attend a future bash.

“Nah,” replied Barry, glumly. “My girlfriend broke up with me and I don’t have anybody to take.”

“That’s even better!” gushed Josh. “Now you can play the field, hook up with two or even three chicks. Your dick will be so wet you’ll have to wear a towel in your pants for a week.”

“Yeah, right,” said Barry. “What girl is going to want to hook up with this?”

He moved his hands along his slim, 180 pound body. He was toned, but it didn’t show unless he was naked.

“The girls who go to this want to go wild,” said Josh. “You know that. Half of the girls who come to The Bash don’t even have boyfriends.”

“Yeah, because they’re butt ugly,” said Barry.

“That’s the beauty of it! With a mask on, you can’t tell how ugly they are and, trust me; all pussies feel the same, warm and ready to be reamed.”

“I’ll think about it,” said Barry, more to get Josh off his back than anything else.

But Josh wasn’t the only frat brother who hounded him. Phi Delta had a reputation to uphold and part of that was that there really were a lot of girls who didn’t fool around, normally, but who were willing to go crazy on just one night. For that reason it was easy to score and the Phi Delta officers wanted as many frat brothers there as possible, so no girl had to go un-fucked.

Eventually, somebody brought him a Spiderman suit that clung to his ripped body like a second skin. There was no way one could wear clothes under it. But, the very idea of being naked under the stretchy material was exciting, somehow, so Barry finally decided to go to The Bash, if only to get drunk.

It wasn’t until he got the suit fully on that he realized there was no padding in the crotch. The outline of his dick was clear. It wasn’t too bad when it was flaccid. When it got stiff, that was another matter. It jutted six and one half inches, which might not sound like a lot until you take into account that the average female vagina is four to five inches long. Jane had been one of the few who could take it all, which was one reason mating with her had been so powerful.

He wondered about Jane. She’d been to bashes before. Would she show up to this one? Did she have a new boyfriend, yet?

He decided not to worry. Jane was five-six. All he had to do was avoid short girls and he’d be fine. He planned to drown his sorrows in Jim Beam anyway.


She checked herself out in the full-length mirror on the back of the closet door. She was going as Cat Woman this year. She’d gone as Raggedy Ann one year with her cartoon face painted on a stocking pulled over her face. That one had been interesting because she knew she looked odd with her nose smashed. It hadn’t mattered. She’d been propositioned three times by the time she’d been there ten minutes. And when it came time for the main event, she just chose a dark room and took the stocking off to kiss and suck. After she’d been satisfied, her partner just got up and left. She put the stocking back on and went back out to the party. She’d gotten laid three times that night. It had been wonderful.

The Cat Woman mask didn’t cover her mouth, so it would be easier to kiss and suck this time, but it still covered her nose. The painted Lycra clung to her body so closely that her nipples and camel toe were not only visible, but obvious. This costume had cost a bundle, but it came from a purveyor of adult sex toys and items “for the discerning party-goer.” Her hair was already black, having been dyed two weeks previously when she got tired of blond and went 180 degrees in the opposite direction.

When UPS delivered her suit and she examined it, there were Velcro patches in some seams of the design that would allow the breasts and groin to be exposed. It was made for driving a man wild and then getting fucked without even having to get undressed. It even had a collar that was advertised as changing a voice so it couldn’t be recognized. When she tried it, it sounded mechanical, but that was okay. She couldn’t take any chances that someone would hear her voice and know whose voice it was.

She only did this one night a year. Her normal life was very pillar-of-the-community and she had to be a good girl, even though she was divorced and, technically, on the market. She’d had enough of husbands, though, especially husbands who were lawyers and got custody of her child by being a member of the good old boy’s club. All the men she went out with after the divorce wanted commitment and she wanted nothing to do with commitment. Many of them were in their forties and wondering if their genetic line would die. They wanted children. She’d had one child who she couldn’t even see grow up. All she had was one photograph that came in a birthday card five years ago. She’d sent a photo of herself back, but she had no idea if it was actually received. If her ex intercepted it, it had gone in the trash.

No, while she had loved being a mother, she couldn’t risk that again. She was young enough, but it would bring back the pain of her loss and her anger at her son-of-a-bitch lawyer ex-husband. She loved trying to make a baby, but not succeeding. Her IUD made sure of that.

That was why this night was so special to her. It was the one night she could go crazy and get what was otherwise denied her. All she wanted was what Erica Jong had dubbed “The zipless fuck.”

And at the Phi Delta Halloween party, she could find that in spades.

She gave one more long look at how blatantly sexual she looked in the mirror. The boys would crawl all over her this year.

She couldn’t wait!


Barry could hear the party before he even left his room. The noise level surged as he stepped into the hallway. It was more than just loud. There was an energy to it like a coming hurricane. The music blared and the hundred or so party-goers’ voices added to the din. When he got to the end of the hall and looked around his eyes were overwhelmed by the riot of color, too. Costumes” of every conceivable type filled the common area, from which all the furniture had been removed. He saw one girl “dressed” as a ghost in a white sheet with eye holes cut into it. A collar or belt of some kind went around her neck and was the only reason she wasn’t stark nude in the midst of the riot, because three others, most likely males, were holding up the edges of the sheet to reveal she was naked under it. She was twerking for them and Barry knew that, within five or ten minutes, one of those males would drag her to a room and fuck her. Maybe all three would drag her to a room and fuck her.

As plain and uncomplicated as that girl’s costume was, others he saw were of theatrical quality. He saw a tall minotaur in the crowd, probably someone on the basketball team, and the bull head he was wearing was astonishingly realistic. He was naked, otherwise, except for a long and wide loin cloth that fell from his waist.

There were lots of loin cloths in the room. Whether it was a cave man, or Native American, or African native, or some other character that was based on primitive dress, lots of the men wanted easy and instant access to their dicks. Lots of women did, too. In just his first sweep of the crowd Barry saw three feminine hands go under a loin cloth.

He couldn’t help but look for Jane. He didn’t want to, but his eyes searched for a short woman anyway. He felt relieved that no potential form that could be her was seen. There were some short women in the crowd, but none with the physical attributes his mind remembered in such intimate detail.

Again, just remembering her naked body made his cock react. He looked down through the white mesh eye coverings of his costume and saw the shape of his penis begin to manifest. He had stuffed it into his “codpiece” hoping it was too folded up to show any form or detail. Now he could see it had unfolded and the long, thick shape of a prick with a lot of blood in it was visible. He groaned but a girl in a fairy costume reached to trace it with her fingertips as she went by. Her mask covered her eyes and nose, but her teeth grinned at him as she was pulled into the crowd by her partner, who seemed to be an ogre of some kind.

Right in front of him Little Red Riding Hood (based mostly on the hood and cape) swayed slowly with a man wearing a rubber wolf head. The music was rock and roll, but they were dancing slowly. His hand was inside her red lace panties and her matching bra was undone in the back. As he passed them the girl stepped back and pulled her dance partner toward the hallway Barry had just vacated. He knew they’d find an open door. The only locked doors in the frat would be those of non-participating members. For this one night any bed could be used by anybody. Theft was almost unheard of. Theft would get you banned from future bashes, too.

A tallish woman moved through the crowd. She caught his eye because of her height, and then he examined her costume. He couldn’t see her body, but her head was that of a cat. Then, as she approached the bar he got a glimpse of the rest of her. Cat Woman ... but Cat Woman wearing something that might as well not have been there. It covered her, to be sure, and it covered her from toes to cat ears, but it clung like paint. The only actual skin he could see were her mouth and cheeks, her hands, and her feet, which were not shod. He wondered where her shoes were and then forgot that to just look at her. Barry was taller than most of his peers and he had rarely met women who were tall like him. When he did they were already in a relationship. Then he’d met Jane and she got off on looking tiny beside him and being completely buried under him when they mated. If he wanted to suck her breasts he had to do it as foreplay because all he could reach with his lips while they fucked was the top of her head.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.