A Well-Lived Life 3 - Book 5 - The Pumpkin Patch - Cover

A Well-Lived Life 3 - Book 5 - The Pumpkin Patch

Copyright© 2023 by Michael Loucks

Chapter 66: Holy God!

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 66: Holy God! - Birgit Adams remains a force to be reckoned with. The lessons she learns, and how she deals with them, are at the heart of this book. Beyond Birgit, there is the usual full cast of characters, but, no matter how you cut it, this is a book centered on the Empress of the Universe — it wasn't titled The Pumpkin Patch for nothing! This is a continuation of the third A Well-Lived Life Series.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Polygamy/Polyamory   First  

December 22, 2002, San Francisco, California

🎤 Steve

"Holy God!" Raven groaned after a third orgasm from my tongue. "Put it in me already!"

I moved up, grasped my shaft, rubbed my glans along her thin labia, and pushed into her sopping pussy with one firm thrust.

"Ooomph!" she gasped.

I lowered my body onto Raven, crushing her large breasts between us, pressed my tongue into her mouth, and began fucking her with long, slow strokes. After a minute, she moved her arms and legs around me and began moving with me, tentatively at first, then in sync. Not long after, she groaned into my mouth, and I felt spasms around my shaft, so I ground against her to intensify her orgasm. She tightened her arms and legs and pushed up, increasing the pressure on her clit, broke the kiss, and groaned loudly. She took several gasping breaths, and once the spasms subsided, I began thrusting again.

"What ... are ... you ... doing ... to ... me?" she gasped, barely able to get the words out.

"Making you cum!" I replied, slightly increasing the strength and frequency of my thrusts.

Raven's 'five minutes' comment had inspired me to give her the longest possible fuck, limited only by her lubrication, which was copious. She received the 'full treatment' and had an additional five orgasms over the next twenty-five minutes before I pushed deep into her, ground against her, and fired jets of hot, sticky cum into her spasming pussy.

My orgasm ended before Raven's, so I continued to grind against her until it had passed, added five additional strokes, then carefully pulled out. I sucked and licked each nipple, then moved down between her legs and attacked her clit. Raven groaned loudly and two minutes later had another orgasm, after which I moved up next to her limp body. She was breathing hard but not moving at all, except for the rise and fall of her chest caused by her diaphragm.

It was nearly ten minutes before she spoke.

"What the hell just happened?" she asked.

"I believe the relevant phrase is 'I fucked your brains out'," I said with a grin she couldn't see.

"I had no idea!" Raven exclaimed.

"I'll be ready to do it again as soon as you are."

"Again? Like that?"

"If you want, or we can do something different," I offered.

"No! Like that! Again!"

Without a word, I moved on top of her, French kissed her, then began again by pleasuring her breasts and pussy with my mouth until I was hard, at which point I 'fucked her brains out' once again. And a third time, after which she fell asleep. I took a nap, waking when she stirred.

"Bubble bath?" I suggested.

"I'm not sure I can get out of bed," she replied.

I got up, started the water in the tub, added bubble bath, then returned to the bed and helped Raven up, walked her to the tub, and assisted her in getting in. I got in as well, had her recline against me, and began tweaking one of her nipples with my left hand while fingering her pussy with my right.

"I don't know if I can take much more," she groaned five minutes later as her body was wracked by an orgasm.

"I'll stop if you want," I said, then nibbled on her earlobe.

"Holy God!" she groaned. "What are you doing?"

"Making you cum!" I replied.

She had three more orgasms before the water in the tub began to cool, and we got out.

"I don't even know what to say," she said as I led her to the shower to wash off the suds.

"'Thank you' is customary!" I teased.

"Don't be a jerk!" Raven protested.

"I was just yanking your chain," I replied.

"You're hard again?" she asked.

"From fingering your pussy and playing with your breast," I replied. "I won't turn down a blowjob!"

Raven laughed, "What guy would? I've never done it, but I'll try."

She carefully lowered herself to her knees, grasped my shaft, and planted a tentative kiss on my glans. As was typical for girls who had never done it, she needed a bit of guidance, but the combination of lips, tongue, and sucking never failed to produce the desired result. I didn't try to hold back, and about six minutes later, I twitched and groaned, and Raven stroked, sucked, and lashed my glans with her tongue as cum splashed into her mouth.

When the pulses subsided, I helped her from her knees, and we shared a deep French kiss, though she had swallowed, so there was only a light coating of cum on her tongue. After a minute, we broke the kiss, got out of the shower, and dried off.

"Is what we've done normal for you?" Raven asked as we began dressing.

"I match what I do to what I believe the girl needs or what she expressly asks me to do."

"How did you know? I had no idea, but you seemed to just know."

"Remember what I said about being able to read people?"

"Yes. You read people that well?"

"You tell me."

Raven laughed softly, "OK, I think it's obvious you do. What happens now?"

"You arise and walk in the newness of life!"

"Is that supposed to mean something to me?"

"It's a phrase used in adult Christian baptism and declares the old self is dead and the new self is not burdened by the old self. You are free."

"And what happens between us?"

"We stay in touch. I mentor you, and we see what happens."

"I'd ask to spend the night, but I don't have any way to explain that to my parents. Or are you going to say that doesn't matter anymore?"

"Remember what I said about acting in your own best interests? If you live in your parents' house and want to stay there, then you need to respect them. If they aren't open-minded enough to accept that you, at age twenty-two, could have a love affair, then you don't want to do anything to offend them unless you have an alternative place to live."

"I did have a friend ask me to move in with her, but my parents don't charge me rent."

"Then you have to evaluate your options and strike a proper balance."

"Will you come back to San Francisco?"

"At some point, but I can't say for sure when it will be."

"I think I'll go now," Raven said. "I'll see you in the morning."

We exchanged a soft kiss, I walked her to the elevator, rode down to the lobby with her, and then we walked across the street so she could retrieve her car. Once she'd done that, she drove off with a wave, and I returned to the hotel.


[Chicago, Illinois]
🎤 Birgit

On Sunday afternoon, Tiffany, Hannah, Naomi, Lilibeth, and I went to Rachel's apartment to hang out. It was really cool to have a place we could go without any adults around, though my moms and dad didn't give us any grief, and Tiffany's mom had become totally cool ever since she'd spent the night with Dad. But it was still nice for it to be just us girls, without any prying eyes.

"What are you doing for Spring Break, Birgit?" Naomi asked.

"I was planning to go to New York City and see my friend."

"And the chauffeur?" Tiffany teased.

I giggled, "He was afraid! Very afraid! What about everyone else?"

"Javon and I are going to Samantha's house in Saint Martin. You guys should all come along! I'm sure she'd say 'yes'."

"That would be SO cool!" Hannah exclaimed. "But there's no way my parents would let me go without 'adult supervision', and I don't think they would accept you."

"Birgit's dad could supervise us!" Tiffany suggested.

All the girls laughed, including me, because we knew when Tiffany had said 'supervise', she really meant 'fuck'.

"Birgit, do you think there's any chance your mom and dad would be willing?" Hannah asked. "I'm sure my parents would be OK with that, though I think it would only work if you went with us for a girls' week or whatever we called it."

"I think the only thing you could do is ask," I said. "But I already have plans for New York."

"Wouldn't you rather go to Saint Martin?" Tiffany asked. "You could go to New York another time."

I could, but I didn't want Marcella to think I was blowing her off. I liked her a lot, and now that she had a girlfriend, we were just friends, which was perfect for me, given I wasn't all that interested in being with a girl, at least one-on-one; threesomes were a different thing.

"Let me think about it," I said.

"Birgit, can I talk to you a sec?" Hannah asked. "Privately?"

I nodded, and we got up and went into the kitchen.

"Remember what we talked about in Samantha's apartment? And what you suggested?"

I laughed and nodded, then said, "And you think Saint Martin is the place?"

"Think about it — we'd have like three or four days when nobody could interrupt, and we could all be with him."

In my dreams, I thought.

"You have to ask my moms," I said.

"Suzanne warned Tiffany not to talk about it until she was fifteen, which is March 1st. Hannah and I have both turned fifteen."

"I think if you talk directly to my mom, the chemistry professor, you'll be OK, even if you mention Tiffany."

"Would you change your plans for us? I mean, if your parents agree and we can convince our parents?"

I thought about it and wondered if there was a guy I could invite. I thought about Tomás, but there was no way I could imagine his parents would agree. The only logical person was Bob, and I suspected his parents would actually allow it because they gave him a lot of freedom and weren't controlling like most parents.

"If you can arrange it, then, yes, I'll change my plans."

"You're the best, Birgit!"

We were about to go back to the living room when my mobile phone rang. I slipped it from my pocket and saw on the screen that it was Dad calling, and even if Mom hadn't already told me, I'd know what it meant.

"Sex Goddess speaking! How may I please you?"

Dad laughed hard.

"I hope nobody is around to hear you say that when I'm calling!" he said.

"They wouldn't know who's calling, but nobody is with me," I replied. "Mom told me you're staying another night."

"Yes. Aunt Stephanie and Liz are flying out, so we can meet with a NIKA client tomorrow morning. I apologize for missing cuddle time."

"I know how you can make it up to me!" I giggled.

"Pumpkin..."

"Sorry. You know I love you."

"I do. I love you, too. I'll see you late tomorrow."

We said 'goodbye', I closed my phone, slipped it into my pocket, then rejoined my friends.


🎤 Jesse

"What do we need to do for the party?" Mitch asked.

Mitch, Pete, Freddy, Tom, Lee, and Jack were in the sauna late on Sunday afternoon.

"I think we're all set," I said. "Mom One and Dad already bought all the food and drinks we'll need, and Luna talked to all the girls. I spoke to all the guys, too."

"What did your dad say about the sauna?"

"What he almost always says — use my discretion, be smart, and understand the consequences. I think so long as everyone keeps their mouth shut, and everyone has agreed to do that, we'll be fine so long as it's just sitting in here. That means no fooling around or even teasing."

"Uhm, with all the naked girls..." Freddy asked.

Lee laughed, "Not a problem for me!"

"Serious question," Pete said, "but girls don't attract you in any way?"

"No, and they never have. Honestly, being in here with five good-looking guys who are in good shape is WAY more interesting than being in here with the entire girls' softball team, even if I was alone with them!"

"To answer your question, Freddy," I said. "You get used to it. If you have a problem, just put your towel over your lap if you're embarrassed or self-conscious."

"Won't the girls be offended?" Freddy asked.

"I'd say they'd be WAY more offended if you didn't have a boner!" Mitch declared, causing the rest of us to laugh.

"In all seriousness," I said, "nudity does not imply sex. Once you understand that, it's not a problem."

"You seriously didn't have a boner in here with the entire team?"

"I didn't," I replied. "That said, I have fooled around in here, though it was one-on-one."

"Are any of the girls lez?" Pete asked.

"I have no idea," I replied. "Gaydar is NOT a thing, which I think Lee proves. I mean, we know because he told us, but does he act 'gay'? I mean, besides the obvious!"

"Yeah, kissing a dude is pretty freakin' obvious!" Jack declared. "But Jesse is right, otherwise. I mean, if we didn't know Mom One and Mom Two were lesbian and just met them on the street, we'd all say they were MILFs!"

"Excuse me while I throw up!" I exclaimed, making fake gagging sounds.

The guys all laughed.

"There is no such thing as a MILF!" Lee declared. "DILF, sure, but MILF? Never!"

We all laughed.

"Aren't you worried about AIDS?" Tom asked.

"Sure, but so is Jesse. We both take precautions — STD tests for sure, and rubbers for screwing."

"TMI!" Jack declared.

"Oh, come on!" Tom exclaimed. "Straight couples do that, too! You read the same book I did. The only difference between Lee and us is that he'd never put his dick in a pussy."

"You've done that?" Jack asked.

"No, I'm just saying in theory," Tom replied. "You'd have to ask the guys who have actually gotten laid!"

"Lee and Jesse, right?" Jack asked.

"Let's be careful," I said. "You guys all have girlfriends, well, not Lee, but the rest of you. Would your girlfriend be happy if you said you'd had sex with her? Or implied it?"

"But you admit it," Jack protested.

"Jesse has gone out with so many girls nobody could guess which one, if any!" Freddy declared. "Not to mention his friend from Minnesota visited and stayed in his room, which seems pretty freakin' definitive!"

"Guys, bad topic for conversation," I said. "I know all about locker room talk, and it's bad news no matter how you slice it."


[San Francisco, California]
🎤 Steve

"Hi, Squirt!" I exclaimed when I opened the door to my room at 8:41pm on Sunday evening.

"Hi, Big Brother! We're all here, obviously; I waived the rule about flying together, so Liz and I were on the same flight. Ned couldn't get into the Mark Hopkins, so he's across the street at the Fairmont. He'll be in the lobby in about five minutes; Liz is already there."

"Shall we go down, then?"

We left my room and took the elevator down to the lobby, where we met Liz and Ned Jenkins. The Bellman called for a cab that could carry four passengers, and fifteen minutes later, we were seated at a table for four at Ruth's Chris Steakhouse.

"Any idea what they want?" I asked.

"A way out that saves them face," Ned replied. "I spoke with Meghan at Ford, Finch, and Burch, as we need local California counsel for the state law claims. She's flying up very early tomorrow to attend the meeting with us."

"If they want us to take responsibility, it's a non-starter," I said. "Well, for me, anyway; Stephanie has the final say."

"I spoke with Dad, Joyce, and Al," she said. "I couldn't get hold of Beth or Karl. They all think any kind of statement on our part that admits, or even implies, liability is too risky."

"Then what are we doing here, at the cost of thousands of dollars in airfare, hotel charges, and billable hours, when a polite 'see you in court' would be sufficient?"

"Because it would hurt our case," Ned replied. "Cole, Nichols, and Smith would tell the judge they tried to negotiate a settlement in good faith and we refused. That is not a good look for us and would likely result in an order from the Court to sit down with them. So, we play the good faith game, and make our position clear. The Court is unlikely to require us to surrender, so failed negotiations won't harm our position nearly as much as refusing."

"I love how you attorneys couch things — would a court really order us to surrender without a hearing on the merits?"

"It's highly unlikely," Ned replied, "and I doubt it would hold up on appeal, but, as they say, stranger things have happened. You know nothing is ever guaranteed, and there is no such thing as a 'slam dunk' case because you can never predict what a judge or jury will do. You can pound the law all day, and that doesn't prevent the judge from taking a different position on what you feel is settled law. And then it gets really expensive because you end up in appeals courts all the way to SCOTUS."

"I'm SO tempted to quote Dick the Butcher, but I know all three of you know the context of the 'first thing we do is kill all the lawyers' quote. What's our position, Squirt?"

"On the advice of all counsel, we listen to what they have to say, respond if appropriate, take some time to think it over, and if they want us to take the blame, politely tell them to pound sand."

"I can live with that. Where do the recovery efforts stand?"

"Ross was on site on Friday and will be there tomorrow. We overnighted a complete server from our recovery stock, even though Cole hadn't paid for that. I'm not sure how much we'll charge them for that, but Liz ... well, I'll let her tell you."

"I think, as a good-faith gesture, we offer to waive our fees except for the actual cost of the hardware. If they were to reject that tomorrow, it would put us in a very good position with the Court. In other words, we're bending over backwards to help, at the same time we're disclaiming liability. I do have a theory as to why they asked for the meeting."

"What's that?"

"If they wait for us to file our reply brief, it becomes part of the public record and will detail their negligence. That would not be a good look for them, no matter what. It's also the case that they don't need to blame us for the server crash to get continuances in any of their civil litigation — the courts will, generally, grant short continuances for 'Acts of God' or reasonably unexpected events."

"This outcome was pretty much guaranteed by their behavior," I countered.

Before Ned could answer, the waiter came to take our orders, which included a bottle of red wine to split amongst the four of us.

"You can say that as a technical expert," Ned said once the waiter had left. "But the average person wouldn't necessarily see it that way, so Cole will receive the benefit of the doubt. This is a reputation problem for them, more than anything. Sure, they have work product they have to recreate, but that's really a minor problem, in the end. They won't have lost any evidence, or filings they've already made, or anything like that."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.