Mature Slut Suzy Used by a Stranger in the Woods - Cover

Mature Slut Suzy Used by a Stranger in the Woods

by DirtyStoryLover40

Copyright© 2023 by DirtyStoryLover40

BDSM Sex Story: Mature slut tied up in the woods and used.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   BDSM   Spanking   Anal Sex   Facial   Masturbation   Voyeurism   .

Suzy, a 59-year-old milf dressed in a sheer black bra and panties, striking red satin button-down blouse, a flowing blue skirt, white stockings, and her cherished red high heels. Was led into the tranquil woods by her husband John, who was always full of surprises

He then proposed a bit of innocent fun which Suzy agreed to. He bound her wrists between two sturdy oak trees in a playful game of make-believe capture, John then kissed is wife before taking about ten steps back, then getting his phone out and started filming.

Suzy threw herself into the act with abandon. She wriggled and squirmed, her wrists straining against the bindings.

Suzy tried everything she could to break free from her shackles and win the game. Her husband, John, had a large grin on his face and then laughed. Suzy became even more desperate to break free.

A stranger, dressed in a ghastly Halloween mask, came upon this bizarre sight as the pair engaged in their funny game. Hidden behind the shelter of a large oak, he saw Suzy tied up and attempting to get free, which had his cock rock hard in no time, and seeing what she was wearing contributed to the turn on he was experiencing.

The masked stranger then decided to have a bit of fun of his own, he stepped from behind the tree, John saw him straight away, stood there with is rock hard cock out, Suzy was tied with her back to him so she did not see this, and her husband said nothing and just carried on filming, the masked stranger slowly walked up behind Suzy, and gave her ass an hard slap over her blue skirt.

Suzy was taken aback and asked her husband, “Who’s there?” He said nothing and just kept recording. The guy then raised her blue skirt up, grabbed her underwear, and tugged them hard three times before ripping them off and stuffing them into her mouth. He then started to smack her ass, giving each ass cheek 10 hard slaps in total. Suzy tried to scream, but only muffled sounds came out with her own underwear crammed in her mouth.

Once her ass was beautifully red, he shoved the tip of his rock hard cock into the opening of her bald cunt and drove it in balls deep, he then proceeded to fuck her slowly. He grabbed around Suzy’s front and pulled her red satin blouse apart, buttons flying everywhere, before yanking her black bra down to obtain access to her little tits. And began squeezing them, pulling on her already erect nipples.

His tempo now increased significantly, and his cock was going in and out of Suzy’s hairless cunt ten to the dozen. Suzy had already had two orgasms since she couldn’t stop herself. It wasn’t long before the stranger realised he was ready to cum, so he ramped up his tempo even more and released a large quantity of sperm deep into Suzy’s hairless cunt.

When he yanked on his cock, some of his sperm, mingled with Suzy’s secretions, began to trickle out of her hairless pussy, trickling off her piss flaps. John, her husband, wanted a close-up with his camera.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.