Daughters' Domain - Cover

Daughters' Domain

by James_Steele

Copyright© 2024 by James_Steele

Incest Sex Story: Blake's girlfriend, Pam, quickly realizes who he really loves and desires, his daughter, Hadley. It takes a Daddy's girl to know a Daddy's girl.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Incest   Father   Daughter   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   .

For the purpose of relating these events, I’ll say my name is Pam and leave it at that. For reasons that should soon be clear, I can’t risk any of this being discovered by someone who knows me. I was thirty-two when all of this started, a time when many people consider a woman to be at her sexual prime. I don’t really know about that. I think I’ve been in my sexual prime ever since college. Some people are just wired that way and I guess I’m one of them, for better or worse.

Be that as it may, I’ve become more selective about men as I’ve matured. I’ve learned it’s better to rely on my modest collection of toys instead of getting involved with the wrong guy just to relieve my needs in a dry spell. I’d been in the midst of a brief dry spell when I met Blake, a fit, handsome man of forty-four. He was far from the oldest man I’d ever been with, but older than my usual average.

It’s not like I ever had trouble attracting men. My blonde hair may not be natural, but it looks good on me, if I do say so myself. I’m not what you’d call a gym bunny, but I do get some exercise and my body may be slightly thick but it’s firm and supple, including the full D cups I had done a couple of years after college.

Anyway, Blake ticked off all the boxes for me. He was charming, funny, and intelligent. And most importantly of all, respectful. Being around him made me feel safe as well as appreciated. He was a good listener and made me feel like my thoughts and opinions mattered. He also appealed easily to my shallower side, being hot, muscular and beautifully hung with a long lasting cock I could taste and play with for days. With him it was a few weeks, longer than usual for me before our relationship started turning sexual. Then we started to have long, satisfying sessions in bed.

Blake turned out to be one of the most talented pussy eaters I’ve ever known. We made a good match because I happen to be equally skilled and enthusiastic when it comes to sucking cock. I pride myself on my well-earned oral skills and this wonderful new man in my life seemed to love every second of being on the receiving end.

The funny thing was that our evolving sex life always culminated in oral pleasure. That was how we got each other off. Always. Weeks turned into months and we still hadn’t had a regular fuck. He’d cum on my pussy dozens of times, but never inside it, never entering any of my holes except my mouth.

This never became an issue, though. We were both extremely good at making each other cum and cum hard. We were satisfied, and if I ever felt the need to be filled there were always my toys. Sometimes Blake would use them on me and he was quite good at that, too.

Meanwhile, Blake and I started getting closer and I met his daughter, Hadley. He had never been married or even lived with the girl’s mother and had raised her as a single father. When I first met her, Hadley was twenty and going to college.

It was pretty intimidating meeting Hadley, if I’m being honest. She’s obviously younger and slimmer than me, with long, lightish brown hair and a tightly solid dancer’s body. Her tits aren’t as big as mine, but they have that magical kind of conical shape with puffy areolas. At home, she was usually braless in snug tops so it didn’t take much to imagine what they looked like naked. Now I know it’s out of the ordinary to feel intimidated by the hotness level of the daughter of a man I’m going out with, but being a girl with more than a few daddy issues myself I’m pretty sensitive to the vibe.

Hadley never did or said anything to make me feel unwelcome, but from the first time I went there it was clear who the woman of the house was. It shouldn’t have been a surprise. After all, a gorgeous girl raised by a charming, handsome single dad. She’d been the queen of her daddy’s roost all her life. What else would you expect?

At home they were almost like a couple. They were much more physical with each other than any other dad and daughter I’d ever seen, except for me and my own dad. For Blake and Hadley, though, it just seemed like they were expressing their love through affectionate touch. Long, tight hugs. Blake putting his arm around her waist when they were going somewhere. Hadley wiping crumbs off his face with her while gazing at him with a bemused look. There was nothing taboo about it, just sweet love and daughterly affection. On the other hand it was nothing I knew I should get in the middle of. Getting in the way of a man’s relationship with his daughter is sure disaster for a new relationship. Besides, I thought it was sweet even if Hadley sometimes acted like I didn’t exist. She was never overtly rude. It was just that she had her world with her dad and she was the center of it.

So whenever I was at their house, which was more and more as time went by, I resigned myself to playing second fiddle. The thing I didn’t tell Blake was that his relationship with Hadley reminded me a lot of mine with my dad. At least in the past. Except for one, important part. I had actually given my father a few dozen hand jobs back in my college days, and more than a few blow jobs. I had always loved my daddy the most. I was his baby girl and I felt like a queen whenever I had the chance to please his cock like a wife or lover. I was perfectly happy to let it go further, but after graduation my father insisted he didn’t want to be selfish and hold me back in life. I tried to explain he wasn’t holding me back. If anything, he was making it possible for me to be the woman I was meant to be.

Fast forward back to Blake and Hadley and I felt like I was viewing me and my father years before, except without the hand jobs and blow jobs.

The first time Blake took us both out to dinner, Hadley and I both ended up wearing short, low cut dresses. I was showing more cleavage even though hers still looked nice, but she has those amazing dancer’s legs that won’t quit. It almost looked like we were competing for Blake’s attention. But he was a gentleman and made us both feel beautiful and important.

We had wine with dinner, so when we got back to their house none of us were feeling any pain. Hadley suggested streaming a movie or two and Blake wasn’t about to refuse his precious daughter the attention she craved. I didn’t mind too much. They have a love seat and full sized couch in the living room and I sat on the love seat, keeping to one side so Blake could sit beside me.

I was still wearing the dress I had on for dinner, but Blake and Hadley both said they wanted to change. Hadley came back first. All she was wearing was a T shirt that ended around her hips. It didn’t cover her panties which obviously left her ass exposed. She gave me a nervous smile when I looked at her with a raised brow. Then she sat on the couch and started scrolling through movie selections.

Blake came out a couple of minutes later. He was wearing a tight T shirt that showed off his physique and clingy boxer briefs that showed his impressive bulge. I expected him to join me on the love seat but he sat on the couch close to his daughter.

“Daddy, I wanna snuggle,” the girl said without so much as a glance at me.

Blake lay down along the couch while Hadley scootched in front of him. She wiggled her barely covered ass right up against the bulge in his briefs while he dropped his arm over her middle and held her close. She was practically purring out loud.

The movie started and we all pretended to be watching. Blake and Hadley’s eyes were facing the TV, but he was lightly stroking his daughter’s arm. It was so intimate and loving. I tried to look like I was facing the TV but I really couldn’t help watching my boyfriend touch his lusciously beautiful daughter. It wasn’t that much over the top, but it was pretty inappropriate for a father and daughter. It was like the two were in their own little world and I barely existed.

I became the proverbial fly on the wall, a very uncharacteristic mode for me, but for some reason my presence was being tolerated. I won’t pretend I didn’t understand it also had a lot to do with a girl asserting her territorial rights. It wasn’t like I never showed the same kind of possessive behavior over my own dad in times past.

As the movie went on, Blake’s hand moved to stroke other areas of his daughter’s body. He stroked the top of her leg the way he’d been stroking her arm. Hadley snuggled tighter to him and cooed softly. I wasn’t sure if that was for her benefit or mine, but I played my wallflower role as well as anyone could’ve.

After a while, Blake moved his hand upward and started caressing Hadley’s face and neck with the backs of his fingers. He even spent some time tracing his fingertips over her lips and she briefly sucked one of his fingers into her mouth. He started whispering to her at this point and his whispers were punctuated with loving kisses along her neck and the side of her face. She cooed and smiled through all of this.

If I hadn’t had similar experience of my own father I would’ve been shocked. There was still a pretty unbelievable aspect to it. It felt like something I wasn’t supposed to be seeing yet they could just as easily have kept all of that out of my sight. When I thought back on the way my own father’s loving caresses used to make me feel my pussy flushed with heat and moisture. It only got worse when Hadley purred her approval of her daddy’s kisses.

My pussy was raging with heat and I’ll admit to more than a little jealousy. I wasn’t even sure if my jealous feelings were for Blake or if I was just missing my own dad so much. I didn’t know where all that affection was leading, but I was almost disappointed when Hadley got up, claiming to be tired. She stretched while standing right in front of her father, causing her tits to stand out in her shirt. At the same time her shirt lifted up to fully expose her panties and I could swear there was a wet stain in the crotch. I suspected her yawn was fake. Then she turned and went upstairs to her room.

Blake shifted around so his feet were on the floor. The enormous erection in his briefs couldn’t have been more obvious. He didn’t show the slightest bit of shame or embarrassment when he made eye contact with me, knowing I was looking at the rock hard cock stretching his underwear.

“Daddy looks so hard,” I said.

“Because he is,” Blake replied. Then he pushed his briefs over his rigid man flesh. It was like he was taunting me with the fact his cock had gotten so painfully hard up against his daughter’s body for the last hour or more.

“Do you need your good little girl to take care of that, Daddy?” I whispered hoarsely, my hands trembling.

He wrapped his hand around his thick shaft and started stroking it. There was already precum oozing heavily out his flared dome, making the stalk slippery as his hand moved up and down.

“Yes. Daddy needs his sweet little baby girl,” he said huskily.

My legs were trembling too as I stood up. I reached under my short dress and slid my sodden panties down my legs. I handed them to Blake as I stood between his widely planted feet. He held the pungent little garment to his face and inhaled my scent as I sank to my knees. I pulled the bottom of my dress around my hips and used one hand to stroke my pussy while I took over stroking my boyfriend’s cock. It was the hardest I’d ever felt him.

Then he spoke words I hadn’t heard in years. Words that made my dripping hot cunt ache and throb from the inside out.

“Suck Daddy’s cock.”

I was suddenly the most obedient and loving daughter ever born to man. I leaned forward and started licking his cock while I held it from the base. He sighed with pleasure as I explored his solid flesh with my lips and tongue. There was no moment at any point that I wasn’t totally aware of the fact it was Hadley, his own daughter, who’d gotten that cock so hard. I thought of the way it had been pressed up against her body for so long.

As I began sucking and stroking Blake’s cock in tandem, I pushed a pair of fingers into my dripping snatch, pumping them in and out. My head and other hand were moving at a steady pace, not too fast, but just fast enough to keep him throbbing. His deep, guttural moans and sighs of pleasure were more intense than I’d ever heard before. He kept calling me his good little girl and saying how good I could “suck Daddy’s cock”. This made me moan even with his substantial amount of man flesh filling my mouth.

The whole situation was so hot and bizarre that we were both quickly getting close to cumming. It was only a couple more minutes before he started to warn me.

“That’s it, baby,” he groaned deeply. “Daddy’s gonna cum. Fuck, I love your mouth so much. Fuck, fuck ... here it comes, baby girl!”

Blake’s body tensed and he started spurting into my mouth, squirting more cum than I’d seen him shoot before. He grabbed both fists full of my hair and fucked into my mouth until his delicious cock was drained. I was so close to cumming myself, but I backed off as he spent the last of his paternal seed into my face.

When I released his cock and looked up at him I saw Hadley standing by the entrance to the room. She had removed her shirt and was only wearing those skimpy panties. She was holding them aside and fingering her smoothly shaven pussy as she watched us. Blake took in the look on my face and realized she was there. He looked over to see her. Though her tits were smaller than mine, they looked stunning naked and her father obviously loved seeing them. But then a serious look crossed his face.

“I thought you said you were tired, young lady.”

“I – I – I was, Daddy. But I heard noises...”

“Go back to bed,” he told her.

She suddenly looked sad and put her head down. “Okay, Daddy. Sorry.”

“No, it’s okay,” I said without thinking.

I stood up in front of the couch and pulled the hem of my dress up around my hips, exposing my needy pussy to my boyfriend and his daughter.

“Please, Daddy,” I said. “I wanna cum too. I don’t mind if Hadley stays.”

I placed a foot on the couch so Blake could get at my slit more easily. He cast a long look at his basically naked daughter. She was watching us intently.

“Is it okay, Dad?” she asked, already touching her pussy again.

“If you really want to,” he said.

“I do,” she replied quietly.

Blake leaned close and angled his head so he could lick my clit while he pushed a couple of fingers into my pussy hole. I don’t remember ever being as wet as I was at that moment. I don’t know how long Hadley had been there, but she turned out to be as close to cumming as I was. The girl and I looked at each other and I swear we bonded more in that moment than we had in the whole time since we first met. With her father pumping his fingers in and out of my pussy while he sucked my clit, I watched Hadley furiously batter her snatch with her fingers.

There was no need to try being quiet now. Blake was slurping loudly on my pussy while his pumping fingers made an audible schlick schlick schlick. Hadley and I were both moaning aloud. She whimpered and cooed as her gaze was now trained on her father’s face while he buried himself into my cunt. She started to make these high pitched squeals broken up by desperate gasps and I knew she was cumming. Watching her cum while her father ate and fingered me sent me flying high over the edge. My own orgasm struck before Hadley’s was finished. For a moment we were cumming at the same time. My body was quivering but felt stiff. I have no idea how I could cum so hard the way I was standing and still stay on my feet.

After a minute or so to recover, I put my foot on the floor. Hadley was leaning against the wall.

“Goodnight, Daddy,” she finally said.

“Hadley? Say goodnight to Pam, too,” Blake instructed.

“Goodnight Pam.”

“Goodnight Hadley.”

Staying over that night, I wondered if Blake might try to finally fuck my pussy for the first time, but he didn’t. We just slept in a safe, comforting spoon position.

I think Hadley might’ve been avoiding me the next morning. I had breakfast with Blake and left around ten o’clock, but she never came out of her room.

Then I didn’t see them for a few days. Blake and I sent each other texts but we never mentioned what happened. My mind was full of speculations as to whether or not they were talking about it, but it was all just guess-work on my part. Some of my speculation was about why Blake had yet to fuck my pussy. It wasn’t like neither of us were enjoying the oral and mutual masturbation, but there was no way he could doubt that my pussy was more than available to his big, juicy cock. But after what happened with Hadley, I started to wonder if he thought it would be too much like cheating on his daughter – if he wasn’t giving the girl her daddy’s cock, then he shouldn’t be giving it to anyone else.

On the other hand, as hard as he was able to make me cum, I still missed having a cock pumping into my empty core. I missed the weight of a man’s body on top of me while he fucked me like I was the only woman in the world. Yet I knew for Blake, no woman would ever be more important than Hadley. My feelings of jealousy toward her started to resurface, but the hot arousal I felt at seeing their physical affection was just as persistent.

I started texting my own father more than I had in a long time. He was a good ten years older than Blake and still married to his third wife. It had been his decision to end our physical relationship after I finished college. He said he didn’t want to hold me back in life. He felt he was being selfish. But no matter how hard I tried to make him understand he was the most important man for me he wouldn’t relent. I was heartbroken for a long time after that. I had plenty of relationships with men both long and short term, but I never came close enough to marry any of them. I now knew I’d never get that far with Blake, either. Whether he was fucking her or not, it was Hadley who owned his heart and soul. His cock would be the last piece of their forbidden puzzle.

My own father was happy to be hearing from me more. Our texts didn’t take long to become flirty and I started sending him selfies where I was wearing skimpy outfits. I soon learned his latest marriage was on the rocks and that he missed the way things used to be between us. He said his marriages always ended up failing because he never stopped thinking about the way it used to be between us. I instantly told him I never stopped thinking about it, either, how I could never love anyone the same way, how no one ever loved me the way he did.

We started talking too, as often as we could. However, he never talked on the phone if his wife was around. It wasn’t the most convenient thing in the world, but I loved feeling like something more than a daughter to him. We also started talking about seeing each other in person. We were living on opposite coasts and talked about meeting somewhere in between. We set a date a couple of weeks ahead. I was beside myself with excitement, feeling butterflies in my stomach like a teenaged girl over her first love.

I couldn’t wait to see my beloved Daddy again. It had been much too long. And just the thought of being in his arms and feeling his manly need made me happier than I’d felt in years. Instinctively, I also knew this would mean the end of my relationship with Blake. But I knew just the way to tell him. It was like I had one, final task to accomplish before giving myself completely to my dad after so long.

I sent a message to Blake to say I wanted to have another dinner out with him and Hadley. He said it sounded nice. Neither of us mentioned what happened the last time but it was impossible not to think about.

The next night, I drove to Blake’s house and met them there. He looked as handsome as usual while Hadley looked more sensuous and stunning than I’d ever seen. I was wearing a short, lowcut sundress, but she was wearing a little black dress that put the one I’d been wearing the last time to shame. It plunged well past her tits in front, showing the entire inner curves of her firm, young bust. The hem was scandalously short. It was the kind of dress a girl had to be careful sitting down in. She looked pleased when I told her how gorgeous she looked and she blushed when I said her dad must be proud of having such a beautiful daughter.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.