Loteni Camp Friends - Cover

Loteni Camp Friends

by Bushbabyfriends

Copyright© 2023 by Bushbabyfriends

Erotica Sex Story: A narrative of a swinging couple who meet another couple while camping in a remote campsite and the excitement of first time anal

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   BiSexual   Fiction   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Swinging   Anal Sex   First   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   .

Robert and Claire were camping at Loteni for a long weekend and initially, they were alone at the campsite and then the next day another couple came and put up their tent on the other side of the campsite, they were a younger couple and looked very inexperienced at camping and it was not long before they came over to borrow something, that they had left behind, from Robert and Claire, being the only other campers.

That evening, Mel and Mike invited Robert and Claire to braai with them and during the night and after a couple of drinks the topic of conversation turned to how to keep the “spark” alive in a marriage and soon the conversation took a turn towards a sexual nature with each person sharing things like the strangest place they had sex and their worst and best sexual encounters as well as their celebrity choice for their fantasy.

Mike shared his fantasy that he wanted to try anal but Mel was totally against it, to which Mel replied that she was not against it and would always be open to suggestions but that there is just no way that she would be able to take something the size of Mike up the arse and that even two fingers was a tight fit.

Claire laughed and told Mel that the trick was to relax and that Mike had to take it slow and in doing so, she would eventually stretch and that a little pain was always part of the pleasure. Mel just laughed and said that there was no way in hell that Mike was getting in that back door with his tools, no matter how horny and relaxed she was.

Claire said “Oh please! How bad could it be?” to which Mel replied, looking at Mark, “Why don’t you show her.” Mark laughed and said “You want me to just stand up here and pull out my dick to total strangers?” “Yes” replied Mel, “I know you are hard already with all this talk, so just go ahead and show Claire.”

Mark stood up, and shyly started unzipping, while the bulge in his jeans was quite obvious. He dropped his pants to reveal a rather large cock and stood there erect for all to see. “Ok, I see what you mean” said Claire, “That could be rather uncomfortable, but still possible and enjoyable with enough lubricant.” “Well then you let him shove that up your arse” said Mel as Mark pulled up his pants and tucked his rod back in.

“Oh she would love that”, said Robert to which Claire replied, “Oh yea and I know you would love watching, wouldn’t you?” “Yes I would love it” said Robert smiling broadly. “Are you serious?” said Mel looking astonishingly at Robert. “Well it wouldn’t be the first time” said Robert as he winked at Claire.

“So I presume you guys are swingers then?” asked Mel. “Yes we do swing occasionally, but only in the right setting and with the right boundaries, Robert absolutely loves watching me and we have had some awesome experiences in the past.”

“I don’t know if I could do that”, said Mel. “Well most marriages break up from a spouse cheating, not because they fall in love with someone else, but they fall in lust” said Robert, “Can you remember the electricity and excitement when Mike touched you for the first time? When you allowed him to see you naked for the first time? The first time you felt him inside you? Have you ever experienced those again? No you have not, because you get used to each other and do the same things over and over again.”

“Yes but it’s with another person, that’s like cheating,” said Mel. “No it isn’t,” said Robert, “surely you have watched Mike jerk off and he has watched you masturbate or play with a toy, well the other person is a means to an end, just a toy, there is no connection, there is no emotion, it is pure lust and sexual gratification, but at another level!”

“When I am watching Claire, I don’t see the person, I see the cock in her and enjoy watching her be pleasured,” said Robert. “Don’t you get jealous?” asked Mel. “No,” said Robert, “she is going home with me, she loves me and I know that she sometimes needs or wants something that I cannot give her and we never do this behind each other’s back, we are always together.”

“So you would allow Mike to fuck Claire up the arse while we watched?” Asked Mel. “No, I would allow Claire to decide what she wanted, then take pleasure in watching her do whatever she is comfortable doing,” said Robert.

“Would you like to watch Mike fuck me?” Claire asked Mel. “Well it is his fantasy and he will never get it right with me, so if he is cool with it and everyone else is, then I guess I am too,” said Mel. “Would you like that, Mike?” Claire asked. “Yes, very much, I am as hard as a rock,” said Mike as he rubbed the big bulge in his jeans.

“Ok, there is one golden rule, the safe word is Umbrella, if anyone says that then everything stops immediately, so if Mel is uncomfortable, or anything is done that any one of the four of us is uncomfortable about, we shout “Umbrella” you immediate everything must end, is that understood?” said Claire.

“I will be right back,” said Claire as she left to go to her campsite. Everyone sat there in silence, waiting for her to return. She was soon back, wearing a skirt and carrying a bag containing some anal toys and a jar of lubricant. She told Mike to stand up and removed his jeans, once again displaying his large cock, which was now rock hard. Robert and Mel watched as she sucked it a couple of times and then liberally covered it in lube.

Claire showed him the anal toys and explained how to use each one after he was allowed to do some exploring with his hands and how he was to change toys, increasing in size to prepare her for his cock while she gently stroked his cock. She then went onto her knees and with her elbows on the ground, she leaned forward, presenting herself to Mike.

Mike, kneeled behind her and slid his hand between her legs, feeling the wetness of her pussy as he gently rubbed it. He then slid a finger into her wet hole as deep as he could go, and Claire gave a low moan. His eyes were fixed on Mel, and he said, “Are you okay with this?” Mel replied, “Yes I am, it’s quite erotic and I am dripping already.”

Mike applied some lube to his fingers and pressed his index finger into Claire’s anus, slowly and gently. After a little exploration, he tried the first toy, then the second toy, when he pushed in the final toy, Claire pulled away a little and he asked, “Am I hurting you?” “A little,” replied Claire, “but carry on, it is nice.” Mike carried on pushing the large dildo in and out of Claire’s anus until it moved freely.

“Ok it’s time,” said Claire, “but do it slow and be gentle.” Mel and Robert watched intently as Mike pushed the tip of his cock against Claire’s butthole, “It won’t go in muttered Mike”. Press a little harder,” said Claire. Mike applied a bit more pressure and his tip pressed through the opening. Claire gave a deep gasp and shouted “Stop, just hold it there a minute!”

“Oh fuck” said Claire, “that hurts so bad!” “Must I pull it out?” said Mike anxiously. “No, just give me a minute,” said Claire as she grimaced in pain. “Ok, go in slowly, very slowly,” said Claire. Mike pressed again and his cock went in a bit deeper. “Stop” said Claire again breathlessly, “Pull it out a bit.” Mike complied until Claire had composed herself and she said, “Ok fuck me slowly and gently.” Mike pressed his cock back into her, using short strokes, each time a little deeper.

“That feels so good, push it all the way in,” said Claire. Mike thrust his cock into her, deep and hard and Claire screamed “Oh Fuck, Oh fuck.” “Must I stop?” said Mike. “Don’t you dare!” said Claire, “It hurts so bad, but feels so good. Rub my clit!” Mike reached under Claire and found her clit and rubbed it furiously as he slid his cock in and out of her, listening to her groan loudly.

“I am going to cum,” said Mike. “Cum inside me,” said Claire desperately. She could feel Mike’s cock throbbing as he thrust it hard and deep inside her and then with a loud groan, he exploded, filling her inner bowels with his warm cum. Claire started to shudder, her eyes rolled back and she let out a low muffled scream as she reached her climax. “Don’t stop!” she said breathlessly as Mike continued fucking her.

She erupted in a second climax, more powerful than the first and then fell forward, causing Mike’s softening cock to slip out of her. She looked up and her eyes locked with Mel, who smiled at her. “That was so good,” said Claire, “did you enjoy watching that?” “Yes I did,” said Mel, “I am so very went now, my pussy is tingling.”

“Would you like some of the same from Robert?” asked Claire. “Up the arse?” asked Mel. “Yea why not?” said Claire, why don’t you take a look and see, let him try and if you are uncomfortable, he will stop.” Robert stood up and dropped his pants, revealing his hard cock to Mel. “I am not even a quarter of the size of Mike, you want to try?” asked Robert.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.