Kris's Morning Surprise - Cover

Kris's Morning Surprise

by HyperTronic

Copyright© 2023 by HyperTronic

Erotica Sex Story: A young security guard goes to a quaint bakery to get some treats for her team meeting. When she meets the sultry owner things get hot quickly. But what happens when their sexual tryst is discovered by an interloper?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Coercion   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Group Sex   Analingus   Facial   Oral Sex   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   .

Carol Brooks pulled the ‘Brooks Bakery’ sign off the wall and brushed away the built-up dirt. She let out a frustrated groan and inspected the bell hanging above the door; it was stuck again. Despite lubricating the hinges multiple times, it would only function for a day or two before getting jammed. She had installed it to create a cheerful jingle whenever a customer entered the shop, but instead, it remained motionless, like a useless piece of junk.

A knock on the door made her head snap up. At the entrance to her store, Carol saw a young woman with slicked-back blond hair cut close to her scalp. Her black short-sleeved dress shirt showed off her sinewy arms and the ink-black tattoos that adorned them. She wore tight khaki pants and comfortable looking athletic shoes. Her blue eyes and high cheekbones gave her a classic starlet look that Carol liked immediately. Tucking back her long, brown braid, she unlocked the door to her bakery and looked at the woman expectantly.

The blonde woman flashed an apologetic smile at Carol, revealing dimples on her cheeks. “Good morning! Sorry if I’m way too early, but I need to pick up some pastries and things for today’s team meeting. Can you help?”

Carol looked at the attractive, slightly masculine young woman and smiled. “We don’t officially open until 8, but if you are in a bit of a hurry, I can certainly help you out, miss?”

“Kris Aikman. I work in the Humboldt Building. I’m on the security team.”

“Well, good morning Kris, I’m Carol Brooks, owner of Brooks’ Bakery. Come on in, please!”

Carol guided Kris into the store, where the aroma of freshly baked bread and sweet pastries hung heavily in the air. Taking in her surroundings, Kris observed the quaint bakeshop with two tables and a big coffee carafe on the counter. The morning light streamed through the windows, casting a radiant warmth over everything. The display cases, showcasing an array of loaves, croissants, donuts, and tantalizing pastries, shimmered in the light, beckoning customers to give in to indulge.

Kris breathed in the delicious smells and sighed. “Oh, if only I weren’t on a diet.”

However, it wasn’t the pastries that Kris felt hungry for as she watched the voluptuous woman walk around to the counter. Carol had put a little swing into her hips, emphasizing their plump fullness to her enraptured customer. Carol looked over her shoulder at Kris and saw the hungry smile on the young blonde’s lips.

Carol laughed. “Oh, I think you could get away with a couple of croissants. Your muscly arms are just—well, what do you think you’d like?”

Kris smiled at the inadvertent compliment from Carol. Kris took stock of the other woman and liked what she saw. Carol was a few years older than Kris but wore them well. Her big brown eyes were surrounded by fine lines, and her generous mouth was framed by laugh lines that showed her cheerful personality. Her long brown hair was in a French braid, almost reaching the top of her large, round ass. Carol wore a knee-length black skirt with a green blouse that showed her ample bust and thick thighs. Different from Kris’s toned and sinewy body but very sexy.

Kris glanced down at her phone to check the time. It was 7:17 right now, and her meeting with the security team was set for 9:00. That left her plenty of time for a quick detour before returning to the office—nineteen minutes. She could always blame it on traffic, even if she arrived a few minutes late.

Kris’s mouth began to water as she watched Carol reach beneath the counter, her skirt riding up to reveal the smooth skin of her luscious thighs. In Kris’s mind, she already had Carol pinned beneath her, squeezing those hips with each thrust from her strap-on.

Kris put her arms on the counter just as Carol straightened up. Her biceps and forearms had made many a cute little thing weak in the knees, and it seemed to have the same effect on curvy cougars. The deep breath Carol took as she stood up popped a button off on her blouse. Kris caught a glimpse of white satin and a flash of skin.

Carol glanced down at her errant button bashfully, but seeing Kris’s bright smile and how she looked at her, she didn’t attempt to fix her shirt. Instead, she arched her back slightly, opening her blouse more to reveal her deep cleavage.

Carol handed Kris a laminated menu. “Here are the rates for catering if you ever want to order ahead. Then I can have anything you desire hot and ready for you to enjoy.”

Carol flushed when she realized what she just said to this very sexy woman but stood her ground as their eyes met.

Kris’s smile widened. “Anything I desire? Hot and ready for me to enjoy? That sounds wonderful, Carol.”

Kris reached over the counter and took Carol’s hand. Carol’s breath quickened as she felt those strong, dexterous fingers massage her palm and wrist.

Kris looked deep into Carol’s cocoa-brown eyes. “And what if what I desire is you, Carol?”

Carol licked her lips, meeting Kris’s hot gaze steadily. “Hot and ready for you to enjoy.”

“Anyone else coming in today?”

“Not until 8, when we open.”

“It’s 7:22 now. We better not waste any more time.”

Carol went around the counter and met Kris with a heated kiss that almost knocked the younger woman over. Kris laughed between Carol’s lips as she reached under her skirt. Carol moaned as Kris gripped her meaty ass and kneaded the hot flesh. Carol tugged on Kris’s shirt, untucking it from her khakis and putting her hands under the shirt. She caressed the soft skin and steel hard muscles of Kris’s stomach as she ravenously kissed her.

Kris and Carol maneuvered to a table, stopping when the edge met with the back of Carol’s thighs. Kris pulled away from the kiss and turned Carol around so she faced away from Kris. Kris pushed Carol over the table so she was bent over. Kris pulled down Carol’s white panties to her knees and kissed her way back up her thighs to her ass. Kris kneaded the round, soft cheeks, giving each globe a lick, tasting the sweetness of Carol’s skin. She spread the cheeks apart to gaze at Carol’s muff and tight, dark pucker.

Feeling Kris’s hot breath on her loins, Carol giggled and looked over her shoulder. “Find something you like?”

Kris grinned at her and gave Carol’s butt a light tap. “Oh yes. This big beautiful ass of yours. Goddamn you’re thick!”

And with that, Kris opened her mouth and began licking Carol’s tight pucker. Carol hissed and reached back to grab Kris’s head, burying her deeper between the globes of her ass. Kris angled her head so she could eat out Carol’s ass and her pussy as she wanted. Carol groaned and gripped the table’s edge as Kris ate her out like a mad woman.

“Oh, fuck Kris! Eat my ass, baby! Put your fingers in me. Fuck me, please!”

Kris grinned and speared her tongue into Carol’s asshole. Carol squealed as the pink intruder wriggled inside her pucker, sending electric shocks up her spine. Kris then slid two fingers into Carol’s pussy, using her thumb to gently massage Carol’s clit. Carol sighed as she felt the double sensations of her ass and pussy being penetrated. Kris pumped her fingers in and out of Carol’s tight, wet sheathe, feeling the tender flesh quivering around her digits. Carol cursed and shuddered as Kris continued to tongue fucked her ass and finger-banged her at the same time.

“I’m cumming baby! I’m cumming!”

Carol pressed her face to the cool tabletop, moaning long and loud as she climaxed. Kris continued her assault on her pussy and ass as the woman above her shook and quivered.

With a long, happy sigh, Carol relaxed and slowly went to her knees. Carol looked at Kris’s face, glazed with her saliva and cum, and grinned.

Carol laughed lustily. “I take it you liked my goodies?”

Kris leaned forward and tore Carol’s blouse open, popping off a few tiny buttons. She kissed Carol on the lips before trailing down her neck until she planted her face in the brunette baker’s big tits. Kris pulled open Carol’s bra, releasing the two gloriously heavy orbs into her waiting hands. Kris toyed with the two luscious globes, sucking on the thick nipples as she kissed her lover’s face all over.

Kris stopped her assault on Carol’s heated flesh. Carol felt dizzy as she watched Kris get to her feet. The tight-bodied blond threw off her shirt, revealing the black and blue sports bra she wore and doffing her small, firm breasts. More black and sinuous tattoos wrapped around Kris’s torso, going down to her thighs. Carol saw that each hard nipple had a small metal ring piercing them. Kris then shoved down her khakis and tight briefs to expose her shaven mound that glistened with the glaze of her sweat and arousal.

Carol licked her lips hungrily as she knelt before Kris. “Your kitty looks good enough to eat.”

Kris stroked Carol’s head and gazed into the woman’s deep brown eyes. “You can have all you want, baby.”

Carol leaned in, and her mouth closed on Kris’s smooth slit. Her tongue delved into Kris’s velvety depths as she gripped her muscular thighs. Kris moaned and used a hand to push Carol’s mouth tighter against her groin. Carol licked and lapped at Kris’s damp folds, teasing her hard clit with the tip of her tongue.

“Yeah, yeah! Do it baby, eat my pussy! Lick it all up! Oh, I’m gonna cum, gonna cum so hard for you.”

Kris let out a deep sigh of pleasure before her eyes snapped open in alarm. She saw a man standing in the doorway, his eyes wide, and she froze. He seemed like a salesman or assistant manager—not an impressive figure by any means—but his presence still made Kris uneasy. His bald spot glistened in the morning, light streaming through the windows, and his sports jacket and white dress shirt were stretched to capacity around his large frame. He stared at them with watery grey eyes behind thick-framed glasses, curiosity, and shock mingling on his face.

Kris bit her lip hard to stifle a moan and glared at the interloper. Kris jutted her chin towards the exit and pointed a finger at the door, her eyes deadly. The man remained unmoved, gesturing for Kris to continue. Kris was caught between a rock and a hard place. She wanted to focus on cumming for Carol, but this piggy-eyed creep was staring at her as she got eaten out.

Kris mouthed silently at the man, “Turn around.”

The man turned around, looking out the doorway. Kris felt her heart lighten. Then the fat man turned back and gave Kris the OK sign. He had just been checking through the window to see if anyone was coming. Kris growled and looked down at Carol, who had not stopped her eager licking and kissing. Closing her blue eyes, Kris sighed as she felt her orgasm cresting inside her. She was so close.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.