Mature and Her Hubby Being Naughty in the Woods - Cover

Mature and Her Hubby Being Naughty in the Woods

by DirtyStoryLover40

Copyright© 2023 by DirtyStoryLover40

Flash Story: Mature Suzy wearing a lovely office type outfit gets naughty in the woods with her hubby.

Caution: This Flash Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   .

One gorgeous Saturday morning, my husband drove him and me my hubby drove him and me to an enchanting woods we know, when we got there we parked our car in the car park and set off walking on one of the many paths into the woods. The sunlight filtered through the trees, casting a mesmerizing play of light and shadows. As we walked deeper into the woods, the serenity of nature surrounded us. My husband, who is a passionate filmmaker, took out his camera, ready to record the beauty of the occasion as well as me being naughty.

I was wearing a pristine white satin button-down blouse, a symbol of purity against the backdrop of nature’s vibrant colours. My husband started to film me, i danced a round a little, doing a bit of teasing, then feeling a sense of adventure, I ripped my blouse open buttons flying everywhere, rather than just unbuttoning it, once my blouse was open my red sheer bra was revealed. My husbands face lit up with delight at my actions and i bet is cock was getting hard in is trousers. With a gentle tug, I lowered my red sheer bra below my small 36AA breasts, letting the cool forest air brush against my skin.

Next, I turned my attention to my black skirt, its zipper concealed at the back. Grasping the hem, I lifted it gracefully, revealing i was wearing red sheer panties and white stockings adorning my legs. But there was more to uncover. With a slow, deliberate motion, I peeled off the red sheer panties, unveiling my bald cunt underneath, which as been bald for many many years now.

Taking a moment to appreciate the beauty around us, I retrieved the sun cream from my bag. I applied it diligently, ensuring every bit of my exposed skin was protected. My small 36AA titties received extra care, their delicate nature demanding my attention.

After savouring the tranquil setting a little longer while my husband carried on filming, I embarked on the journey back to our car. Along the way, I paused intermittently to pose for my hubby, each time playing with my titties, bending over and showing my ass. And also fingering my bald cunt a little. I also scanned the surroundings, ensuring we were alone. Even though i did not want to get caught the thought of it was a turn on, and i am sure my hubby felt the same way.

Once we reached our car, we settled in, the journey home ahead of us. With my white satin button-down blouse left wide open, I basked in the warm sunlight that streamed through the windshield, allowing my skin to soak in the gentle rays.

My husband put his camera on the dash, facing me so he could film me playing with my small 36aa tits on the way home. I am sure some motorists saw me with my tits out which made my bald cunt even wetter.

I had a feeling that when we got home my hubby would fuck me hard. Well i was hoping he would, turns out i was correct we did not even make it up the stairs, he had me bent over on the stairs, lifted my skirt, got his rock hard cock out and rammed it straight into my bald cunt, as he fucked me hard he reached around the front of me, and started playing with my tits, pulling on my hard nipples.

He continued thrusting his penis in and out of me relentlessly until he ejaculated a substantial amount of semen deep inside my vagina. The pleasure was so intense that I experienced at least four orgasms while he was penetrating me. Afterward, my husband withdrew his penis from my moist vagina, instructed me to sit on the stairs, and demanded that I orally clean his penis by saying, “Suck my cock clean, you dirty fucking bitch.” I derived great satisfaction from his explicit language and willingly performed the act of cleaning his penis with my mouth.

He then put his cock back into his trousers and asked me if i had enjoyed my morning, i told him “I fucking loved every minute of it.” Which brought a big smile to his face, he then said “Right i will go make us some dinner and a cup of tea, and we can watch the video i filmed this morning.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.