Have Lust Must Thrust - Cover

Have Lust Must Thrust

Copyright© 2023 by YuujiEveryleaf

Chapter 2

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A porn star dies in a middle of a fulfilling, indulgent life. After a stressed goddess sends him to a magical fantasy world, Bob Thunderschlong soon realizes that his expertise of fucking women might just come in handy.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Mind Control   Reluctant   Romantic   Heterosexual   GameLit   High Fantasy   Humor   Magic   Demons   BDSM   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Spitting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Small Breasts  

“Ah!” princess Rose gasped when she felt the weight of the summoned hero’s cock on her face. The size of it—laying on her face from chin to forehead. The smell of it—a man’s smell, forbidden to a princess, and yet so intoxicating, filling her with the need to submit.

“Do all men have things that huge?” the blonde handmaiden asked, absolutely smitten by the hero’s weapon.

“No way, Yara!” Barbara dismissed the ludicrous idea, though even she could not keep her eyes away from the thing that was denied to her arbitrarily just because of her station in the palace. “I’ve overheard a certain servant girl brag about how easy it was to earn a few pieces of silver on the side because the guard that wanted her was so small that she barely even felt anything, and it was over in a minute.”

“How can she allow him to just lay that gross thing on her face?” Genera, the green-haired handmaiden asked. “They pee from those, don’t they?”

“Yeah, they do!” Olivia said with dreamy eyes. Sure, a man’s penis was grotesque. The slightly curved shaft, the snake-like veins all over it, the mushroom head. And yet, Olivia refused to believe that she was the only one who wanted to suck it dry. To find out how much she could fit in her mouth. “Probably even half wouldn’t fit.”

“What are you on about!?” Genera asked, having overheard Olivia, who sat next to her.

“Oh!? Nothing!!” Olivia quickly blurted out even as she shifted her thighs to tease herself a little. “Sweet Hestia—”

Olivia put her hand over her mouth to not let out another indecent thought. But when she moved her thighs was when she realized how absolutely drenched, she was down there. Even more so than that time they all played with each other in their drunken stupor during the celebration of Rose’s eighteenth birthday. The lightest movement sent shocks through the young handmaiden’s slender body, and it was all she could do not to moan aloud while she watched the princess put her lips around the hero’s giant, veiny mushroom.

Indeed, Olivia wasn’t the only one who could not deny her female desire to suck a man’s cock. And what a cock it was! She only managed to wrap her lips around the mushroom-shaped head and yet her mouth already felt full. Her tongue moved all on its own, exploring the new foreign object in the otherwise intimately familiar cave.

A slightly salty taste, and a texture unlike any other. Hard, yet soft at the same time. Princess Rose had played with a grilled sausage that one time she was all alone and particularly horny. Obviously, that experience paled in comparison to the real thing.

“She did it!!” Yara exclaimed and put her hands over her mouth while the hero’s cock filled the mouth of the princess.

“Oh, Gods!!” soldiers watched mesmerized as their princess took to the head of a stranger’s cock inside her mouth. Her lips wrapping around it, her eyes closed as if she savored every moment of her first experience with dick.

The soldiers visibly fidgeted. Some adjusted the blatant hard-ons in their trousers. Others openly rubbed themselves through those trousers.

Noburu clenched his fists so hard that they bled. Yet, after witnessing the princess take a man’s dick in her mouth, his image of the princess he thought he knew shattered, he finally gathered the strength to turn away and ran to the barricaded door, throwing himself on the demons, alongside the strange pink kittens.

“UAAAARRGH!!” Noburu thrust his sword right through the broken hole in the doors. A loud screech told that the lieutenant thrust home.

Meanwhile, however, the lieutenant’s men fantasized about thrusting inside a completely different hole.

“Dino’s dick!” a swordsman cursed while being the first one to openly slide his hand into his trousers and rub off while he watched the princess suck the tip of a stupidly large cock, while wondering how close he would be allowed to approach.

“The princess chose the cock she wanted to taste, but nobody said nothing about not being allowed to cum on the face of princess,” was the swordsman’s thought process, not realizing that in his frenzied fantasy he spoke his degenerate thoughts aloud. And he did not realize it, because similar thoughts ran through all the other soldier’s perverted minds as one after another, they unveiled the various shapes and sizes of their hard cocks. Nobody cared. All eyes were on the princess and the cock in her mouth.


Shlorp-shlorp-Shlourph

Princess Rose made love to the tip of Bob’s cock. Yet her inexperienced mouth was not prepared for even half of the hero’s giant member. And, though this enthusiastic first-time blowjob from a rising star was titillating in its own way, it was nowhere near enough to bring Bob’s veteran cock to climax any time soon. And he had an audience to entertain too, with a strict time limit of an average video for good measure.

“Spit on it real good and use both hands to please it,” Bob gave tips to the virgin princess.

Princess Rose obeyed without a second thought. She was no stranger to using spit as lubricant from her fun times with her handmaidens, so this part she performed like a natural. A cock of this size required a thick coat of pussy juice or some juice from the depths of a girl’s throat, but they both made do with what princess managed to come up with on short notice.

A deepthroat from this tiny-mouth novice on such short notice was out of the question, and Bob wasn’t about to roughly violate a princess for the amusement of a couple dozen idiots when it was completely unnecessary. Besides, most guards were already openly jerking off just to the sight of princess Rose stroking a thick cock with both hands while working the tip of it with her mouth and tongue, obeying a man’s commands without question like a common whore they all fantasized her to be.

“This is in the way,” Bob said and ripped down Rose’s dress to better display the cock-sucker’s tits and body.

Princess Rose was no gym junky. She had no six packs or tones back muscles to show off. Neither was she a petite, slim, flat-chested girl like her redhead handmaiden was. She had a woman’s figure. Hourglass shape, with plenty of fat going to her ample breasts, still perky and benefiting fully from youth. A body that her new audience could only dream of plowing and staining with their cum. Yet dream they did as they slowly inched closer to the action, hard cocks in hand.

Bob pulled the end of his cock out of Rose’s mouth and went down to kiss her deeply, playing with the tongue that just serviced his cock as best it could. As he did so, he lifted up the princess’ dress, revealing a wonderful wet pussy, covered with a thin, short, groomed, rainbow-colored bush.

Bob would have loved to have several hours to play with the young princess. To prepare her slowly for her first time. To stretch out the moment and make it one that she would never forget. And even as wet as the princess was, only a complete idiot or a total degenerate scumbag would attempt to pop a virgin’s cherry straight away, without a ton of foreplay. Yet time was against him.

“Hurry up!!” Lucy cried out, already visibly exhausted from maintaining so many active pussies at once to hold off the demons. She kept an eye on the clock, and time was ticking fast.

Voyeur Event (11:47 remaining)

Bob looked at the encroaching guards. Their eyes filled with base lust for the princess. She deserves a better first time than something half-assed for their benefit, Bob thought. Indeed, he prided himself on making a girl’s first time so spectacular, that he shamed all men who followed. Fifteen minutes was woefully inadequate. But it was more than enough for this horny lot.

With a devious smile, Bob laid the princess on her back, changing her angle so that her beautiful body was parallel to the rows of guards, as well as her handmaidens. He then spread her legs, and wasted no time digging in.

“Oooh!!” the princess moaned as soon as she felt Bob’s tongue. And that was even before he even touched her pussy lips.

Bob teased the princess, licked all around her private place, tasted the sweet juices that she already let flow while sucking on her first cock. And as he did so, he looked at the handmaidens. The arousal on their faces was blatant. Several were openly rubbing themselves off. And even the wannabe knife psycho was licking the knife she threatened to use for castration while fantasizing about the very thing she wanted to slice off.

Little did Bob know that Barbara was already vividly imagining keeping his cock as her own personal dildo. And though she did not possess the magic to keep a severed cock from bleeding out and rotting, she knew a girl who knew a girl who possessed such abilities.

“You, and you, come here!” Bob told as he pointed to at the two handmaidens with the biggest breasts besides the knife psycho, and who also happened to already be masturbating at the time.


“Us?” Olivia and Genera pointed at themselves after hearing the summoned hero’s request.

Bob nodded and went back to eating out the princess. Bob knew that if there was one thing few horny men ever objected to it was live girl on girl action. And seeing two of the princess’ handmaidens join in was already more than these guards deserved.

“You cannot be serious!” Barbara exclaimed.

“The princess is not enough for him; he also wants the handmaidens!” one of the guards said as he masturbated.

“Shameless scum!” another masturbating guard added.

“And he chose the prettiest handmaidens too!” a guard complained.

“Speak for yourself!” said the guard while eyeing the petite redhead and wishing that she was the one called forth.

“Do we...?” Genera asked Olivia while continuing to gently caress her clit.

“W-We don’t have a choice!” Oliva said while licking the fingers she just had inside of her needy pussy. “Princess Rose did offer our bodies as well as her own to Hestia.”

“Move!!” one of the guards shouted, impatient to see a foursome with three smoking hot young women.

No stranger to taking orders, Genera jumped up and rushed to the moaning princess. Olivia usually would have had strong objections to some random guards giving orders to one of the royal handmaidens, however, her mind was dominated by the huge cock she craved inside her. With the pretense of obeying the princess’ promise to the Goddess Hestia, Olivia had the excuse to get closer to the cock she craved.

“Ooohh!” excited moans and gasps reverberated through the throne room when the two handmaidens started making out with the princess. Olivia and Genera took turns kissing the princess and sucking on her nipples, making love to them like they did so many times before.

“WRAARGH!!” Noburu stuck down another hideous appendage that reached through the damaged doors.

Had it not been for the support of flying pink kittens who did most of the work, Noburu would have been dead already, but the lieutenant did not think or care. He threw himself at the danger, trying to block out the moans of the princess and the new perverted mental image had of her in his mind. Noburu would have jumped through the hole in the doors too, had his wide breastplate and big mental shoulder pads not prevented such a reckless action.

“MMmmhn~” Rose’s moans grew louder as she moved her hips against Bob’s tongue. Her nipples grew harder, her breathing—faster. Her boobs moved up and down from her hard breaths. Bob knew he was on the right track.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.