Mature Lady Asks Her Landlord for a Rent Extension - Cover

Mature Lady Asks Her Landlord for a Rent Extension

by DirtyStoryLover40

Copyright© 2023 by DirtyStoryLover40

Erotica Sex Story: Mature lady rents a new flat unaware there is spy cams hidden in every room of the flat.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   .

My name is Dave, and I rent out a couple of flats. One day over the summer, this pretty mature lady came up to me and said, “I’m searching for an flat for myself and my partner,” For a brief moment, my vision was blurred. She was wearing a red satin button down blouse with tie and black skirt, i love ladies in uniform, especially mature ladies dressed in schoolgirl uniform or office type like this mature was wearing. So i found her a big turn on.

Suzy was her name, she said. And when I told her my name was Dave and that I had a really good flat for her to look at, she answered, “Yes, I would love to,” and accompanied me to said flat.

After looking around and snapping several photographs of this space’s two-bedroom flat, she asked, “It’s very nice, how much will it cost me per month?” I replied, “It’s £450 per month.” She said “I will have to talk it over with my boyfriend and will let you know in a couple of days time if that is ok”, to which I replied “that is fine I will keep the option open for you till this Friday.”

I was hoping Suzy would pick this flat since she had no idea I had installed pinhole cameras in every room. Yes, I knew it was bad, but i am a very filthy fucking perv. but I exclusively rented this flat to couples who did not have children so i do have limits no underage being one of them.

Suzy arrived early on Friday morning and claimed she and her boyfriend would take the flat. She had showed up again without her boyfriend, so I questioned where he was this time and she said he was busy with work. I informed Suzy that all she needed to do was sign the paperwork and she could move in anytime she wanted. She said she would start moving in this afternoon, and I thought to myself, fantastic, the sooner you move in, the sooner I can spy on you.

Suzy followed through on her promise and moved her belongings in that afternoon. I could have volunteered to assist, but it was much more fun to fucking spy on her and watch her do all the work haha.

Plus I was hoping Suzy would get hot and sweaty and need to take a shower.

The flat was fully furnished so it did not take Suzy to long to move her stuff in. The first thing she did once she had unpacked was go to the bathroom to take a shower like I was hoping, Suzy first unbuttoned the white button down blouse she was wearing and dropped it to the floor, then she undid her black skirt at the back and dropped that to the floor and stepped out of it.

She was now standing there in her red bra and matching red panties. I thought to myself as she removed her bra to expose her small milf tits that even though they were fucking small i could still have a lot of fun with them. The panties now came off to expose a really lovely ass. She turned on the shower, waited a few seconds for it to warm up, then got in and began washing herself. It was a huge turn on, especially when she was soaping up her small tits and between her legs. She was only in the shower for a few minutes, which was unfortunate, but I knew it would be the first of many, so it was fine.

Around 5.30pm. that evening, her boyfriend arrived, she had tea ready for him on the table, he sat straight at the table and ate the food as if he hadn’t been fed in a while, he did have a good reason though because as soon as he finished eating, he took Suzy to the bedroom, where he fucked the shit out of her for about 20 minutes before shooting his load of cum all over her small tits.

I thought to myself as i watched him on cam fuck Suzy hard, wish i could do that with her, would be great to be able to fucking use her. but even though i know that was not a reality, being able to watch her have sex, while i jerked off was a reality since i had the spy cams.

For the following two weeks, I observed Suzy and her boyfriend screw each night. Until one day, Suzy’s lover was caught and sentenced to 7 years in prison for violating his probation. Suzy was terrified, crying over the phone to her mother that she may be put out on the street. Suzy’s mother said, “I don’t have any money to send you right now, but will have in about two weeks, so you will have to work something out with your landlord until I can get the money to you, or you get paid from work.” Suzy told her mother she’d see if she could get a two-week extension. After viewing that, I told myself, “Now is my chance to maybe get her to let me use her for a night, or maybe a full day lol.”

Suzy knocked on my office door the next day. I had to conceal my computer in order for her not to notice that her flat was being observed. “I’m going to be 2 weeks late with the rent, I’ll do anything to keep my flat,” Suzy stated. “I’ll see you in an hour with my decision.” I knew my decision right away, but I wanted to make her sweat a little.

I went to her flat after approximately 50 minutes and she allowed me in. “You said you’d do anything to keep your flat,” I told her. Suzy did not need me to tell her what I wanted since she could see the look on my face.

Suzy stood up, and started to unbutton her red satin blouse, i told her to stop and said do a little dance for me first i put the song Sexy Bitch by David Guetta feat Akon on my phone and had her dance for me, once the song ended i now said right unbutton your blouse but do it fucking slowly bitch, me talking to her that way shocked her, but she still carried on undoing the buttons, as she opened it and was about to slip it off her shoulders i told her leave it on slut, but keep it open let me get a good look at your bra.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.