Over Exposure - Cover

Over Exposure

Copyright© 2023 by aroslav

Chapter 7: Two for One

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 7: Two for One - Photo Finish Book 5. Nate’s last two years of college are filled with adventures, building his business, and strengthening his family. International travel for school interim experiences exposes Nate to different cultures and long-lasting friends. The production and release of the movie he is consulting on brings notoriety to Tenbrook—some of it unwanted. And his battle with Clyde Warren continues to immerse him in hot water.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   School   Spanking   Polygamy/Polyamory  

SATURDAY MORNING, I got up and dressed. I had an appointment at the studio. We’d all talked about it when Cassie called to ask me if I’d take the appointment. We agreed that it would be insulting if I didn’t. Elizabeth was back in town and had made the appointment for her birthday photo formally as “Marsh.” I wasn’t sure if I’d be taking photos of Beth or Starr, but one thing was sure: I wasn’t going to have sex with her. That was a recipe for disaster.

It was Saturday and all the stores were open downtown. I guess in some countries, the day after Christmas is as big a holiday as the day before, at least for shopping and socializing. The Warehouse was open, though not many staff were working. Levi said he expected a few customers during the day, but not to be overwhelmed.

I went upstairs and cleaned up the studio, which I hadn’t used since Anna’s birthday pictures. I definitely wanted the bed out of the way. I wouldn’t be needing that. I almost wished I’d asked Rita or Leanne to work with me, but they were both out of town visiting home.

At eleven o’clock, my client came up the stairs and I just gaped without saying a word. It wasn’t Elizabeth.

“Nadia? Adele? I wasn’t expecting you. Um ... Welcome and Merry Christmas.”

“Merry Christmas to you,” Nadia said, coming straight to me to give me a kiss on the cheek and a hug. I was shocked when Adele copied her. I never touched Adele. “We thought you’d be more likely to accept the appointment if you thought it was Elizabeth. I didn’t mean to deceive you, but Jordan gave us this sitting as our Christmas present.”

“Oh! I’m pleased to see you; just surprised is all. How was your holiday? Did Beth and Valerie make it home for Christmas?”

“Beth said she’d see us for a couple of days before New Year’s. She’s driving her car up here from Las Vegas starting Monday, but had to work all weekend. Then she’s flying to Miami to open with this comedian she’s joined up with—Jack Mabee. Valerie is spending the holiday with her fiancé’s family and getting to know them a little better. I never thought I’d see the day when she settled down. The photo she presented Jordan for his birthday made me wonder if she had.”

“She had some pretty specific ideas about what she wanted,” I said. I wasn’t going to go into what any of those ideas actually were. “So, what kind of photo are we doing for you today?”

I’d been talking with Nadia, but as soon as I got to the purpose for the day, Adele took over.

“I want to strip my girl bare and have photos of her worshiping me,” Adele said. “Of course, there are trade-offs. The master of the house has allowed this on condition that I am every bit as exposed as his little wifey. Nate, I want to see the result of the first picture you did for me.”

“I see,” I said. “Adele, I’m going to take Nadia behind the privacy screen to talk to her for a minute. Stay.” I pointed at the couch and Adele scowled, but sat down. I led Nadia to our secluded area. “Nadia, I’m not singling you out. I ask this of every new client. Are you here of your own free will without being coerced by anyone?”

Her reaction was not what I expected. She pulled me into a kiss that was somewhat less than chaste.

“Nate, my mistress and I asked for this gift from Jordan. I want it as much as Adele does.”

“You understand what she’s asking? That you’ll be ... um ... nude ... in front of your daughter’s former boyfriend?”

“You’ll have seen all the women in the family then, won’t you?”

Okay then. I led her back to the couch and led Adele behind the privacy screen.

“What’s this about, Nate?”

“When I asked you if you were being coerced the first time you visited me, you asked if I thought anyone could make you come to me against your will. Well, now I believe someone could. So, are you here of your own free will without being coerced by anyone?”

I started to think they’d rehearsed this. Adele closed the space between us and kissed me with at least as much passion as Nadia had.

“I want this photo for myself as well as a way to give a part of myself to the master of the house, Nate. The only thing that Jordan insisted on is that I be willing to do anything I ask of Nadia. It’s a small price to pay for what I want. So, unlike the last time, expect you to see me, put me into position, touch me, caress my breasts, and dip at least your fingers into my sex. Whooo! That should tell you how much I want this,” she breathed.

She punctuated this by taking my hands and placing them on her breasts. She held them there, encouraging me to squeeze a little.

“Whatever we do, please be gentle with me. I’m not used to having a man handle me.”

That set the rules and the mood for our session.

I was used to seeing two or even three girls together. Adele and Nadia were a little older than I was used to, but they were both beautiful women. Adele was in her late twenties and Nadia at least forty-five. They were both dressed attractively, but Adele considerably more casually. Once their coats were off, I saw that Adele was wearing a tube top with a colorful blouse over the top, tied below her breasts. She showed a bare belly and bell bottoms that were skin tight from her waist to her knees and flared out from there. She wore high heels with painted toenails to match her fingernails and reminded me a little of Cher.

Nadia was dressed a little more upscale. She wore a knee-length skirt, high heels, a blouse with a plunging neckline that made it obvious she wore no bra with it, and a jacket that was hip-length. Older and perhaps just a touch heavier, Nadia was still a striking woman and her hair and manicure were immaculate.

I started with poses of the two of them together, not trying to show the dominance of one or the other, but their connection. I had them holding hands and posing with arms around each other.

After a few black and white photos on the Hasselblad, I approached them and took Nadia’s jacket. She shifted a little, sliding around inside her blouse. I tested the waters by smoothing it out over her breasts. She smiled. Then I turned to Adele and untied her blouse, slipping it off her shoulders. She was obviously more nervous than Nadia about this. I didn’t go for her breasts, but rather stroked up and down her bare arms moving her to straighten up. I knew that Adele had impeccable posture from our first session together. After a little gentle stroking of her arms, her shoulders came back into their commanding position.

I took Nadia’s shoes but kept Adele in hers so she was a shade taller, then moved her around behind Nadia with her head over Nadia’s right shoulder, her right hand on Nadia’s stomach, and her left hand under Nadia’s left arm and placed just above her breast. I put Nadia’s right hand reaching back to touch Adele’s hair and put her left hand on Adele’s left wrist.

“Dreamy look, Nadia,” I said as I returned to the camera. “Adele, a little kiss for your girl? Just on her hair. She’s such a good girl.”

The two melted into each other and I thought they really must like each other a lot. I wondered if they loved each other like my girlfriends loved each other.

Next, I took Nadia’s blouse and Adele’s bell bottoms. This involved a fair amount of petting each of them as I got them into the next position. With Adele still in her heels and Nadia bare breasted, it also began to show a little of the dominance Adele held over the older woman.

Nadia’s breasts were a bit heavier than Adele’s. I knew Adele’s breasts were high and firm. Nadia sagged a little and had larger areolae, like I’d noticed older women seemed to have. I thought perhaps it came from pregnancy, since Patricia’s nipples had also gotten larger after Toni. I still thought they were beautiful.

I continued to take pictures and take clothes. Adele lost her tube top and Nadia lost her skirt. They had matching panties on. How cute. They wore nothing more than a black g-string and a little white lace panty over the top. I made sure to hold their butts as I got them into position. I favored having Adele slightly behind Nadia because I thought that showed more dominance. Especially when I turned them profile and put Adele’s hand in the waistband of Nadia’s panty and had her push it down slightly. That definitely showed Adele in charge.

While I positioned her, though, I reached around her and gently placed my hand over her breast. She caught her breath and then leaned back against me slightly. I air kissed her cheek and went to take more pictures.

Eventually, I got both women completely naked. It was time to get a serious connection going between the two of them.

“I want you to kiss,” I said. “Let me see your natural position.” They moved into each other’s arms and I shifted things slightly. “These nipples,” I whispered as I reached between them and lightly grasped a nipple of each. “I want them touching. Right here together where they rub each other and tell you something wonderful is about to happen.”

I pushed my head between them and licked the two nipples, then brought them together to rub against each other again. Both women moaned a little.

“That’s right. Now move together to enjoy that kiss. Stop! Right there.” I put my index finger between them and held their lips that far from each other. “Eyes drifting shut. Lips moist and parted. Hold it right there.”

I snapped a couple of pictures on the Hasselblad and then pulled the 4x5 up close to them. I’d had it standing by waiting for this shot all the time we worked together. I did something I’m not accustomed to doing in that I really moved in close enough that they filled the entire frame and the focus was on their lips about to touch.

“You may complete that kiss,” I said as if I’d just married them.

They kissed and let their passion flood into the moment. I moved in close and simply held them together by their butts. They pulled back enough to turn to me and then one after the other closed on me to include me in their kiss.

“I want you lying down now,” I said. I had them help me move the couch into the center of my stage, then had them get the white lingerie I saw they had brought. “Now, Nadia, on your back. Look how luscious she is, Adele. Don’t you just want to make love to her?”

“Yesss,” Adele hissed.

“Come here now. Lie on top of her. No, not face to face. There must be something down a little lower you’d like to kiss.”

Adele scooted down until her face was at Nadia’s breasts. I helped her pull Nadia’s straps down and the negligee off her breasts. Adele got the idea right away and had already kissed Nadia’s nipple.

“Now both of you look toward the camera as if Jordan had just interrupted you. I’ll bet it’s happened, hasn’t it? That’s it. Right there.”

We took a few more pictures and I felt up both women a little more, getting them out of the lingerie completely, then I felt we had what we wanted. I sat with them on the couch and kissed both.

“I’m taking off for LA tomorrow and Australia the day after I get back. I’m afraid I won’t be able to get these to you until I get back,” I said.

“The last time I was here, you went directly to the darkroom and I stayed until you’d printed my picture,” Adele said. She was breathing heavily and holding onto me more tightly than I would have expected. “Can we stay with you while you develop and print the picture for the master of the house?”

“Um ... Sure, I guess. I’m not in a hurry.”

“Same terms as last time,” she whispered to me.

I glanced at Nadia and she smiled. Since we’d started actually taking pictures, Nadia hadn’t said a word. The last time Adele was in the studio with me, I’d felt particularly mean and insisted that if she wanted to watch me develop the photos, she had to stay naked in the darkroom. She’d countered by insisting that I had to be naked, too. We started out just working, but kept getting closer and brushing together more and more. We ended up with her hand holding my cock and my fingers in her pussy. Then I broke it off and left the darkroom to dry the print.

So, Adele wanted to play the same game with her slave. I closed my eyes and silently spoke to Jordan. “You said to just go with it. That’s what I’m doing.” I nodded and pulled off my shirt so Nadia would understand what was happening. Adele nodded to her and the next thing I knew, Nadia was unfastening my belt and zipper to pull my slacks off while Adele moved in for another kiss and I played with her breasts.

I took the film to the darkroom and the ladies entered after me. I knew exactly what I was doing with the film and where everything was, so I just flipped the switch to red light and started processing that last roll with the picture of them lying down. I knew this was the picture Jordan would love. He had a couple of wild girls here.

While I processed the film, they were in a clinch that was definitely more than just a kiss. When I turned to rinse the negative, I ran straight into them. They parted like water around me and then closed on either side to engulf me in warm boobs and kisses. I returned a kiss to each of them and took the negatives to the enlarger to make contact prints so I could decide which one to enlarge.

“What size are we making?” I asked as a hand wrapped around my cock.

“I’d say jumbo,” Adele said, giving me a stroke.

“Oh, not the poster size,” Nadia said. “Jordan wouldn’t want that.”

“You have an opinion, girl?” Adele said, smacking Nadia on the butt. “Very well, the medium size print.” She let go of my cock and there was another smack as Nadia immediately reached in to stroke it.

“It is rather large, isn’t it? I’m sorry, mistress. I should not have opened my mouth.”

“Now that you’ve opened it, put something in it,” Adele said.

I was turned toward the enlarger with Nadia behind me. I heard the slurp, though, as she sucked on Adele’s breast. She did not lose track of the work her right hand was doing.

Once the exposure was finished, I moved the 12x15 print to the developer tank and turned toward the women. They immediately dropped to the floor and began a joint attack on my cock with their mouths, basically keeping it between them as they French kissed over and around it.

My timer rang and I had to move the print to the stop bath. As soon as I turned back to them, my hands were guided into two sopping pussies, as the women worked out the mechanics of a three-way kiss. There was something deliciously sinful about finger fucking my former girlfriend’s mother, as her mistress rode my other hand. Nadia had a nice bush on her mons, but was shaved along her lips. I had a feeling that was to make it easy for her lover to find things with her tongue. Adele was shaved smooth except a strip above her slit. I’d felt up Adele’s pussy once before, but had cut things off before they got too serious. I wasn’t letting up this time. Adele was definitely a sexy woman. Knowing she preferred women—in fact was almost hateful of men—made finger fucking her as sinful as stroking Nadia.

I had to move the print to the fixer and when I turned back, Nadia had moved away and Adele was in my arms for a deep kiss as I petted her breasts and butt.

“My girl Nadia needs to be fucked,” she whispered in my ear. “Do it. She’s on your chair waiting.”

In the red light, I could see Nadia had taken a position kneeling on my chair so I would have easy access from behind. Technically, I could have turned on the regular lights now, but why spoil a good thing.

“You know what that would mean, Adele?” I whispered back to her. “It means that I would also fuck you. Are you ready for that? Are you ready to have my cock slide up here in your pussy where my finger is probing? To have me fuck you and come in you?”

Adele shuddered to the point I thought she might have a seizure. Her breath was coming so fast she was nearly hyperventilating.

“Yes! Yes, I’m ready.”

She led me to Nadia by the cock and knelt to lick her girl’s slit as I put a condom on. Maybe Nadia didn’t turn me on quite as much as Adele did, but she was definitely a good-looking woman and she had a beautiful ass. I pushed Adele gently out of the way and she took my cock to guide into Nadia’s pussy. Nadia let out a long low whine as I pushed into her remarkably tight vagina. Adele moved in front of Nadia and the older woman sucked on her mistress’s breasts as I began rhythmically plowing her furrow.

Nadia started coming as Adele reached beneath her and started strumming her clit. I was getting close myself, when the timer rang to rinse the photo. I slowly withdrew and turned to the sink. Once I’d thoroughly rinsed the print and had it on a drying plate and squeegeed off, I turned back to the women.

Nadia had turned to sit in the chair and Adele was between her legs licking her snatch and keeping Nadia in throes of ecstasy. It was a perfect position. I knelt behind Adele and licked up her slit all the way to her asshole. I heard her whimper as I touched her clit and her legs spread to give me better access. She kept her face buried in Nadia’s twat as I felt around to make sure she was truly ready for the invasion. If quantity of lube was an indication, she was definitely ready. Out of some perversity of my own, I dragged a copious amount of her fluid out of her pussy and rubbed it into her asshole. This time I was sure Adele was going to hyperventilate if I didn’t get on with it.

I leaned over Adele’s backside and reached forward for her breasts with my cock just pressing lightly at her pussy entrance.

“Are you sure, Adele?” I asked, giving her one last chance to back out.

“Yes. For my girl and for the Master of the House,” she gasped. I pressed forward and slowly slid into her vagina.

She was incredibly tight. I wasn’t sure I’d ever been in a woman so tight and wondered if she was having some kind of spasm. I just took it very slow and easy. And I played with her asshole a bit with my thumb. The tattoo on her tailbone just seemed like an invitation. When the tip of my thumb slipped into the tight ring, Adele went crazy. She started pounding back against me and, judging from Nadia’s reaction, started lashing her girl’s clit with her tongue.

I reached under her and found her clit with my fingers. I was not going to last long and I wanted to be sure Adele had a full orgasm when I fucked her. By the constant rippling contractions around my cock, I judged that she made it and I let go.

I didn’t hurry to pull out and Adele didn’t seem eager to have me leave. She wiggled her butt against my abdomen and laid her head on Nadia’s thigh as her lover petted her hair and tried to catch her own breath. Her pussy continued to pulse around me as I softened and eventually slid out.


“It was so different,” Adele said to Nadia as I ran the blow dryer to dry the print. Hmm. None of us had gotten dressed.

“What was different, Mistress?” Nadia asked.

“I had a boy in high school. It was twelve years ago. It hurt. He wouldn’t let up or quit. I was torn and bleeding.”

“You were raped?” I said, jumping in where I probably wasn’t wanted. I just had a thing about girls being raped. I immediately wanted to hunt the guy down and ... my fantasies were in opposition to my commitment to non-violence. Maybe he could just be the next one drafted and sent to the front lines.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.