Over Exposure - Cover

Over Exposure

Copyright© 2023 by aroslav

Chapter 31: Debut

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 31: Debut - Photo Finish Book 5. Nate’s last two years of college are filled with adventures, building his business, and strengthening his family. International travel for school interim experiences exposes Nate to different cultures and long-lasting friends. The production and release of the movie he is consulting on brings notoriety to Tenbrook—some of it unwanted. And his battle with Clyde Warren continues to immerse him in hot water.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   School   Spanking   Polygamy/Polyamory  

JANE AND I made the most of a night ‘alone’ in the castle. Meaning, we made love, bathed in her luxurious bath, massaged each other, made love again, and slept cuddled next to each other. In the morning, we made love again before a maid knocked on her door and brought in a tray containing breakfast for two.

“You know, your mother and your staff seem to be awfully accepting of you having a lover stay over for the night,” I said after a sip of coffee and a bite of cinnamon toast. “Is this a common occurrence?”

“No, Nate. It is not a common occurrence. Oh, Audrey and I spend the night together occasionally, but we aren’t lovers unless one of us is particularly horny. I believe that to Mother and the staff, my having a lover here for the weekend is a sign of a healthy recovery from my nine months of mourning for my father. They are all a bit relieved.”

“That’s an interesting take on life. You know, I am sorry about your father. I’ve been pretty worried about my own father lately.”

“Sick?”

“Cancer. The doctors gave him a clean bill of health after his surgery in mid-October, but he’s only just beginning to feel up to doing things. He’s out of work again, which doesn’t help. It’s like they took part of his spirit out when they removed the cancer.”

“Is he old?”

“Not yet sixty.”

“My father was near seventy and it was still much too soon to lose him. It did hit me hard and I didn’t want to see anyone. Then, on top of just coping with the loss, there was the inheritance and negotiating with mother how to manage my estate. Since I was only just twenty-one when Father died, I was given some time to heal and mourn our loss. I’m twenty-two now, and society expects that I will make some announcement of my future intentions by the time I am twenty-three.”

“That sounds like an awful hurry. I’ll barely be out of college at twenty-three,” I said.

“Yes. I could put things off by saying I’m going around the world on a photo safari for two years, or that I’m pursuing an advanced degree, or that I have a particular goal of photographing all the penguins in Antarctica before I marry,” she laughed. “But even though it doesn’t hold the same connotation for most single women our age, the threat of being called a spinster lies very real for nobility. I haven’t taken up knitting.”

“What?”

“Knit and crochet, for there’s no better way, to be thirty and single, but to knit and crochet,” she sang. “Honestly, I’d like to have a husband. And I suppose that within two or three years, we’ll be expected to have at least one child. The prospects don’t horrify me. But the longer I wait to tie one down, the older my potential matches become and the more suspect my character.”

“That’s really terrible!”

“Now, before my character is called into question again, make love to me, Nate. We’ll have guests arriving in a few hours.”


Audrey arrived at the castle just half an hour before Damien and Kathleen did. She had an overnight bag and a dress bag with her clothes for the evening. Damien and Kathleen, of course, arrived with their suitcases. We immediately went to tea, served in the castle dining room by Jane’s staff.

“Kathleen,” Jane asked as we were enjoying the meal, “I wonder if I might borrow Damien for an hour or two before the party.”

Kathleen was thrown for a minute.

“I suppose that would be fine if you’d like to exchange him for Nate,” Kathleen said.

“Oh, I’m sure Nate wants you, but we’ll all be together,” Jane said.

“Uh ... Lady Jane, perhaps you might be a little more specific in what your request entails,” Damien said, trying to be as circumspect as possible. I was pretty sure he wouldn’t object to a little tryst with Jane.

“Nate is here as part of his special session to create location-based portraits. I have been functioning as his assistant,” Jane explained. “But I, too, am a portrait photographer. My fingers have been itching to get someone in front of my camera for two weeks. Specifically, Nate and I would like to have a photo session with you and Kathleen. I have no objection to working with women, as I have many times with Audrey, but I’d very much like to make a portrait of you, Damien. And I know that Nate is always happy to have Kathleen in front of his lens. To make this all possible, we also have Audrey here, and she can function as assistant to both Nate and me. She’s worked in that capacity before.”

Kathleen started laughing.

“Forgive me, Lady Jane. I definitely jumped to the wrong conclusion,” Kathleen said.

“Well, I rather teased that,” Jane laughed. “If it weren’t for having such limited time left with Nate, I might even have done more than tease. But for now, I’m only talking photography.” She paused for a moment and screwed up her face a little. “You are aware of Nate’s photography of women and how he works with them, though, yes? My style is not dissimilar when working with a male model. I would like to find ... the essence of the man.”

Damien audibly moaned.

It was quickly agreed, and as soon as we’d finished tea, we went to the Solar. We had to stop by our bedrooms to pick up our equipment and then moved on to what was essentially the private sitting room of the castle. It was still pretty ornate, but was furnished comfortably and with mostly modern items. Modern as within the past fifty years or so. There were also some nice works of art and it featured many photos that I recognized as being in Lady Jane’s style, including a few of Audrey.

“I was going to ask you, Nate, if I might have a copy of your portrait of Audrey in the snow to hang here in the solar. I think I should expand beyond my own artwork.”

“Of course you may, Jane. In fact, I’ll give you the extra I printed in Oxford.”

“Thank you, dear heart,” she said, giving me a little kiss in front of our friends. I wondered if she was emphasizing her claim to me for Kathleen and Audrey, or her unavailability to Damien.

We divvied up the room and both began setting up equipment. The room had high arching windows and I thought I’d like to get a shot of Kathleen against the light coming through the window. I set up my fill lights so she wasn’t completely in silhouette. Audrey’s attention was split between me and Jane. I pulled her to me and gave her a sincere kiss.

“Please stay close to Jane so she doesn’t get into an unwanted predicament,” I whispered. “I think you’ve been a wingman before.”

“I know exactly what to do. You’ll be okay?”

“Never better.”

And then, it was all photography. I took a few pictures with the Hasselblad, testing the lighting and getting a lovely closeup of Kathleen’s face against the nearly white-out background of the window. Then I started loosening her clothing as she smiled at me. I saw her glance over to where Jane was working with Damien and then lean in to kiss me.

“I’m naughty enough with him watching in public,” she whispered, “but he’s never actually witnessed you getting me naked. Jane has him positioned so that he’s facing away from us.” She kissed me quickly again and I opened the front of her dress.

I could always depend on Kathleen wearing little or no underwear when I began to undress her. Today was no exception, and I caressed her breasts as I slipped her light blouse off her shoulders.

“Hold it there,” I said when it had dropped to her buttocks. I removed her skirt and panties and caressed her bottom. “You are always so exquisite,” I whispered, reaching around to rub her tummy down to her mound. “Mmm. Shaved smooth, I see.”

“Your Adrienne convinced me that it was an added treat for my boyfriend. And for you, of course,” she giggled.

“I will enjoy exploring it more,” I said. “Now let’s put you right in front of the window by the flowers. Here. Look over at them as you expose yourself to everyone who comes by the castle. They’re all looking at you, wondering if you are the crown princess and who will get to part your womanly folds. They all see your nipples coming to attention.”

She breathed heavily as I moved back to the 4x5 and dropped in the film carrier. I took the picture, flipped the carrier, and moved the camera closer. I checked carefully through the ground glass to be sure I had exactly what I wanted and inserted the film carrier again.

I took other pictures of her, caressing her and dipping my fingers into her snatch between shots. We heard Damien moan from behind us and I stopped her from turning to look at him by catching her lips with my own and working my fingers a little faster. Soon, she’d moaned her own release into my mouth.

“We’re definitely having a rematch in June,” she sighed. I squeezed her breasts once again and began pulling her clothes back together.


I answered the knock at my door.

“You’re needed, Nate,” Audrey said.

“Really?” I said. “What and where?”

“Please don’t be angry about what happened this afternoon.”

“I don’t actually know what happened this afternoon,” I said. “Well, I know some things that happened, but they didn’t involve you or Lady Jane.”

Audrey huffed a little.

“Please bring your suit and shirt with you and come to Jane’s room. We’ll tell you everything.”

The truth was, I was playing a game with them. I wasn’t upset. I’d been diddling Kathleen to an orgasm when we heard Damien’s moan that could only have been his completion. What did I have to be upset about? I was pretty sure neither Audrey or Jane had been fucked. It would simply have been too awkward to get that accomplished. If they’d managed a feat like that, I had to congratulate them. And we were all clear that none of us held a claim on any of the others. If I was a little jealous, it was my problem, not theirs.

I collected my clothes and Audrey helped carry my dress shoes and my tie. Then she surprised me and went to a closet door I hadn’t had time to try. When she opened it, we walked directly into Jane’s sitting room. My assumption was that over the past three hundred or so years, visits from one room to the other had not been that unusual. What surprised me even more was finding Jane, naked and spread-eagle on the bed with her hands and feet tied to the bedposts.

“Now this is kinky,” I said. “Jane, are you okay?”

“I’m fine, but the brat beside you has decided I need to be punished for unladylike behavior this afternoon.”

“Oh, my. Well, I won’t take her word for it.” I turned and in that length of time, Audrey had stripped off her robe and was also delightfully naked. “I want to hear from your own mouth how you were unladylike so I know exactly how you should be punished.”

“I teased Damien all through our photo session until he was near to bursting with the need to come. You know, he is not as well-hung as you are, but fully erect he would be adequate.”

“I didn’t need to know that,” I said. “So, are you to be punished for teasing him?”

“No. Audrey believes I should be punished for not finishing him.”

“I distinctly heard...”

“And for giving her a little shove toward him so that she fell face first on his dick and swallowed it as he released his load,” Jane finished.

“Hmm. Well, I’m not sure it is you that should be punished as much as Audrey should be rewarded. Come here, little minx,” I commanded.

Audrey presented herself before me. I kissed her soundly.

“You’d kiss me even though you know another man came in my mouth?” she asked in amazement.

“At the very least, that’s been an hour and a half ago and you have had plenty of time to get rid of any remains. I’m wagering as well that you have brushed your teeth thoroughly since then, or else Damien’s come is minty flavored.”

“Yes, I brushed my teeth. I’m still surprised you’d kiss me after.”

“That is not all I intend to do,” I said.

I pushed Audrey back against the bed and laid her back with her head resting on Jane’s mons. Then I pushed Audrey’s legs apart and went to work on her with my tongue until she was writhing on top of Jane. I pulled back before she could come.

“Do you like this reward, Audrey?”

“Oh, God yes! Please don’t stop!”

“But it is Jane who made you eligible to receive this. Don’t you think she deserves a reward as well?”

“But...”

“Roll over and put your face to work as I finish you.”

“Yes, but...” I pulled her over and raised her on her knees with her face in Jane’s pussy. As soon as I heard her begin lapping, I went back to work on Audrey’s clit with my tongue, reaming her pussy with two fingers as I pressed against her asshole with my thumb.

I felt her contract and heard her moan her orgasm into Jane’s pussy and immediately got a condom on and pushed into her from behind as she continued to eat our hostess. Jane looked to be in the throes of ecstasy as well and as soon as I was sure she’d come, I pushed Audrey up so she was face to face with Jane and switched my cock from her pussy to Jane’s. I pounded into Jane as I continued to finger and thumb Audrey and the two girls moaned and kissed.

That feeling of completion with my belly tight against Audrey’s butt and my cock buried in Jane was so powerful it nearly knocked me out. I collapsed on top of the two of them and only Audrey twisting dislodged me and made it possible for Jane to breathe.

“My God! You ... You ate me! To a fantastic orgasm! Audrey!”

“I’m so sorry, Jane. He made me do it.”

“Well, don’t worry, I rewarded him for that by having him come in my gine. You were wearing a condom weren’t you, Nate?”

“Of course, dear. You know I’ll take care of you.” I set about releasing her from her bonds which proved to be something she could have done herself by just letting go of the ropes.

“You know I love you as my best friend, Audrey.”

“Yes, Jane. I’m so sorry.”

“Don’t be, honey. You can’t imagine how many times I’ve imagined you doing just that. And I can’t wait to pay you back for it.”

“Really, Jane? You aren’t upset?”

“It wasn’t your fault.”

“Uh ... Wait a minute,” I said. “Are you saying you’ve never eaten each other?”

The girls held each other and turned to look at me.

“Never,” Jane sighed. “It’s not something good girls do. We’ve stretched the rules by using our fingers on each other, but we never crossed that line.”

“I think it is me who owes you an apology then,” I said. “I’m so used to my girlfriends enjoying each other that I assumed you two were doing the same since you talked about helping each other when you were horny.”

“Your girlfriends do it to each other?”

“Absolutely. We wouldn’t last as a family if we weren’t all in love with each other,” I said.

“You see, Audrey? All I need to do is get a husband who will love us both. Or at least one who will tolerate the two of us. You need to do the same.”

“Oh, Jane, where are we going to find a man or men like that?” Audrey sighed. “I did like it, though. You taste sweet.”

“You know I’ve tasted you off my fingers. I’m looking forward to tasting you directly.” We lay there and all three kissed. “It’s nearly eight o’clock. We really need to dress and freshen our makeup. Perhaps we should sponge off the hot spots so we don’t smell like sex when we enter the party.”


I was assured that my gray suit would be completely appropriate for the party and, in fact, the majority of the male guests were dressed in suits or even sport coats and ties. I recognized what I thought were a couple of blazers with school ties in the mix and wondered at what age men in the UK stopped wearing a uniform to school.

Some of the older men were dressed more formally. Most of the girls wore short party dresses. Again, the older the woman, the longer the dress. Waiters in castle livery carried trays of champagne glasses. I was informed that they also had eau pétillante and decided to pass on the alcohol since I had an official job as Jane’s escort this evening. I didn’t want to get too tipsy and become a disgrace for letting something happen to Jane. As I looked around the party, it seemed there were an abundance of men with fewer women.

Well, I suppose young men didn’t bring a female date with them if they expected to flirt with and propose marriage to the hostess.

Jane was announced when she entered and there was applause all around. I was announced as her escort from Columbia College Chicago. Audrey was also announced as Jane’s attendant. We began the ritual of circulating around the party. I caught the significance of carrying a drink in one hand as Jane’s other hand was locked on my arm. She could not offer her hand to anyone and her guests made various bow-like gestures to her.

There was music playing and some of the older folks stepped onto the dance floor to waltz.

“Please squeeze my arm at any time you would like to dance,” I said. “You do dance, don’t you?”

“Yes. I prefer swing music. Audrey, would you go request ‘In the Mood’ to the band?”

“Of course, Miss.” Audrey was gone and still a few steps away from us when we heard the first strains of the old Glenn Miller song. Jane squeezed my arm tightly and I escorted her onto the dance floor in the great hall.

Jane was almost as good a dancer as Ronda. Having gotten the message, the band continued with more music in that vein and before long I was tapped on the shoulder and another young man stepped up to take Jane for a spin after her nod to me. Audrey was immediately in my arms so I could continue to dance near Jane. The guy was nowhere near as good a dancer as Jane and after one dance, she thanked him and pushed away. I was right next to her to pick up the beat of the music.

That was the pattern we followed through the evening. Kathleen and Damien joined our trio and we were soon shifting between Damien and me dancing with Jane between suitors. After about an hour, Jane caught my eye and turned to be escorted off the dance floor by a young man. Audrey quickly gave me a shove in their direction and I left the dance floor right behind them.

The guy was one in a school blazer. He was a couple of inches shorter than Jane, but I credited that to her heels. That would have brought them even, but a good six or seven inches shorter than me.

Jane led the young man to the cabinet room and opened the door. I don’t think he noticed I’d stepped in behind them until I’d closed the door. Then he looked at me, rather startled.

“Lord Peter Winkle, you remember my escort Nate Hart. Nate, this is Lord Peter Winkle, who intrigued me enough that I would like to hear his proposal.”

“Delighted, Lord Winkle,” I said.

“Oh, no. Lord Peter. Lord Winkle is my elder brother. Lady Jane, you would like to have Mr. Hart with us as a chaperone? I wholly approve.”

“Thank you, Peter. Now tell me, how old are you?”

“Eighteen, ma’am. I know that puts me at the very young end of the spectrum of suitors you have attracted. I only ask that you hear me out,” he said.

“Of course. That’s why I invited you into my private cabinet.”

“May I present a letter of introduction?”

He reached in his jacket and withdrew an envelope. When Jane saw it, she visibly gasped. She went behind the desk and sat in the massive desk chair, opening a drawer, and pulling out a letter knife. She slit the envelope and pulled out the single sheet. She read it and then gestured for both of us to have a seat opposite of her. I declined the chair and stood just behind the desk to her left. I thought that was a better position as her escort than seated. She smiled at me and nodded.

“Her Majesty gives you a high recommendation and asks that I hear you out,” Jane said. “I can scarcely disobey her. Tell me, what has drawn you to Her Majesty’s attention that she would recommend that you marry me?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.