Through the Window - Cover

Through the Window

by Jessica Lansdown

Copyright© 2023 by Jessica Lansdown

Erotica Sex Story: To watch or be watched ? -She loves to show off her naked body to strangers so when the window cleaners arrive - she just cant help herself.... and there's three of them....

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fiction   Sharing   .

‘Am I right to think that you want the usual, Love, the man asked, ‘front and back?’ The man’s eyes flicked down to her cleavage.

‘Yes please,’ she answered, ‘who have you got with you today, someone new?’ He looked down at her bare legs and feet and then back up to her cleavage.

‘When we are doing these big houses, us three blokes can work together to get the job done quicker, it seems to make sense and it, s good business, don’t you think?’ he said.

‘Yes, I suppose you are right, makes sense.’ She opened the side door so he could get access to the outside tap to fill the buckets.

‘By the way, I wanted to let you know that the glass in some of the windows seems very smeary, so maybe you might need more that just water this time, ‘she said, smiling broadly at him.

‘Right,’ he said, ‘we’ve got some special stuff called lemon acidue that will treat that, don’t worry, all the glass will sparkle by the time we are done. I hope that you are happy with the job we usually do for you?’ ‘Oh yes, you always do a fine job,’ she replied.’ ‘Anyway, what are you up to today, sunbathing is it?’ He gestured to her shoeless feet.

‘It’s not really warm enough for that in the garden,’ she said, ‘but I’ve got a proper sun bed set up upstairs in the back room, so I might stretch out under that for a while. You have to wear these blackout goggles, which are a bit restrictive, because it means that once you’ve got them out you can’t see a thing, but sometimes that can be a good thing. Apart from that it can be very relaxing.’ ‘Lucky you, we’ve got the rest of the road to do yet, ‘he said, making a mental note to ensure that he cleaned the glass in the windows at the back of the house.

‘Better get on,’ he said, ‘have a good day.’ ‘Yes, you too, Billy,’ she said.

She watched the big man lifting the buckets and noticed his broad shoulders and strong looking arms as he moved down along the driveway to the front of the house. He was dressed for working in warm weather shorts and armless tee shirt which showed off his body nicely.

It was a nice warm day. She always felt horny in the heat and the thought of these three near naked men cleaning her windows really was a fantasy in the making. She was a bit of an exhibitionist at heart and today she had decided to give the three window cleaners a show, just to see what they would do. She could hardly wait.

She knew from past experience that it took about 55 minutes to clean the outside of the windows in her house and usually there were two men that did the job. But today there was an extra man - perfect she thought. Billy, the man in charge, was older than the other two. It was hard to tell their precise age because she didn’t get that close to them. The men all looked the way that workman looked; all fit and tanned from working outside, she guessed that they were probably all in their thirties or forties.

They never cleaned the inside of the windows, but maybe today would be different.

She had waited for this day to come around with some trepidation and now they were here, and there were three of them, she felt rather hot and excited about the thought of it all. She allowed about 10 minutes for them to make a start and then made her way up to the back bedroom where she had previously set up the sun bed. She raised the blind about 9 inches from the window sill and opened the slats on the venetian blind.

She turned on the sun bed and pushed up the top to allow her access. Next she pulled off her tee shirt and bra and slipped out of her shorts and panties. Now, completely naked, she snapped on the small green eye protector goggles and slid on to the bed and under the heat of the long sun bed lamps.

Very quickly her naked skin began to heat up and her body began to sweat a little. She stroked her fingers over her hot skin, slowly tracing an invisible line up the inside of each leg and back down the other side, her arousal beginning to build.

When she heard the sound of the ladder on the bricks on the outside of the window she pushed up on the sun bed to give her more room and opened her legs a little, allowing the fingers of one hand to slowly caress the tops of her legs. Although she had told Billy that the goggles blacked everything out, the truth was that the eye protectors were just like a see through blindfold. They looked like they would obscure her vision, but in fact she could see perfectly well and was now delighted to see the outline of Billy the window cleaner.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.