Teacher's Detention  - Cover

Teacher's Detention

Copyright© 2023 by 53550

Chapter 3

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Oliver is being an asshole to his teacher, and she punish him.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Squirting   Big Breasts   Foot Fetish   Leg Fetish   Teacher/Student  

Mia threw Oliver on her desk, making sure to leave his nuts hanging on the angle. She then undresses, leaving only her stockings, and then climbs on him. She slammed her right knee in his nuts, pressing them on the spiked angle of the desk, then muffled his scream by forcing her left foot into his mouth. She inserted his cock in her pussy, feeling his big shaft filling her from the inside. It was a weird pose, but thanks to her agility she was able to strike it like a pro.

Oliver was fighting the pain, trying to enjoy his fantasy coming true. He found himself liking to have her foot into his mouth, he didn’t even notice he started worshipping it, putting his tongue at work.

“Someone is enjoying my foot, I see,” she sensually said, while slamming her pussy down. “ As you can see, my feet are a deadly weapon, but also an instrument of pleasure. Just wait until I’ll use them on your dick!”

Oliver didn’t know if be afraid or excited by her statement. She could easily trample on his dick, or give him the footjob of his life. He was scared and confused, but he tried to enjoy her riding.

She fucked him hard, feeling the softness of his fragile nuts, squishing them against the angle of the desk, while moving her knee to make sure to press both his jewels, causing more pain possible. She took pleasure in the worship he was frantically doing on her foot, licking it with all his efforts. She was getting wet with every lick she felt, stating his fear of what she could do to him. She started riding him fast and hard, pleasuring herself with Oliver’s dick. It was hitting all the right spots, stretching her pussy wide. She started jumping on him, slamming down on his meat, moaning in pleasure. She started to play with her clit, while her right hand started squeezing lightly her right breast, teasing her hard nipple.

“Mmmmmh! Yes! YES! Oh God! You’re so gooood at this!” she pushed her foot in his mouth more.

“Keep licking! Worship my foot like a good bitch!” She focuses on forcing his left testicle against the angle of the desk, crushing in the center of the ball. “How are your nuts feeling?” she mocked him, feeling his screams of pain on her foot. She loved how the force of the screams tingled her toes.

“Hey! Did I tell you to stop licking?” she grinds the knee in his nuts. Tears start running down his cheeks. She makes a beautiful wide smile, laughing at Oliver’s pain. “It’s a shame you’re such an asshole, otherwise we could be fuck buddies. You’re really packed down there.” She opened a drawer, took out a long ruler, and started lightly slapping his face.

“You’ve been a bad boy, and now you will be punished!” she teased him, using the ruler to play with his right nipple. She moved her right leg, shifting from hitting his nuts to press her foot on his face, while the other was still in his mouth. She started hitting him in the balls with the ruler while fucking him. She stomped multiple times on his face, her right nylon foot smashing down on Oliver’s face, strong enough to hurt him but not enough to break something.

The ruler was smashing his nuts faster and faster and harder, making them more swollen and red. She fucked him hard until she reached her orgasm. As she cum, she curls her toes, the tongue of the boy still at work.

“Fuuuuuuck! You’re good with your tongue!” She slammed one more time the ruler on his sore nuts, forcing him to shoot out his cum. She could feel his sperm filling her from the inside, satisfying her creampie kink. She climbed down from the desk and sat on her chair, using Oliver’s chest like a footstool. Her breasts jiggled as she caught her breath, her sweat dripping down her gorgeous body.

“Have you ever tried to fuck your way with other teachers? You could get high grades.” she mocked him. He tried to respond but the mix of pain and pleasure due to his climax was so strong he was left without breath.

She got up, and grabbed his balls, squeezing them hard. Oliver screamed loudly, starting to convulse from the pain. She twisted them, making sure her hand was isolating them, then started slapping them hard with the ruler.

Oliver tried to free himself, but the pain was spreading too fast in his body, neutralizing every bit of energy he had inside him. She let go of his nuts but kept slapping them with the ruler, using the force of the whole body to strike his nuts. Her beautiful tits swung free, as she unleashed her pure sadism on her student. He couldn’t do anything but scream out loud while crying and whimpering. Oliver was feeling more and more sick, as he desperately tried to convince her to stop.

“P-please! S-s-stoop! I Swear I will behave well ... sigh sigh”

“I don’t fucking care about your stupid excuses, you’re getting what you deserve!”

She slapped his nuts again, way more harder than before, unleashing her anger via the ruler. Dreams of pain were music for her ears, her nipples becoming way more hard. She hitted his nuts again and again, as they became swollen and sensitive. Loud “Splat” were echoing in the classroom, mixed with the cries of the boy. She finally takes a look at his red balls.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.