Teacher's Detention  - Cover

Teacher's Detention

Copyright© 2023 by 53550

Chapter 2

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Oliver is being an asshole to his teacher, and she punish him.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Squirting   Big Breasts   Foot Fetish   Leg Fetish   Teacher/Student  

Oliver stood up, shaking from the pain. The nausea hit with the first strike of the teacher, kicking the bottom of his balls. The boy grabbed himself to the desk, trying to not fall.

“What’s wrong? Do they hurt?” she asked him, her pointy heel once again slamming into his balls.

“Good! The punishment is working!” He tried to act normal because he didn’t want to give satisfaction to his teacher. The pain was radiating from his testicles, spreading through his body. He was holding back his tears, but every kick was bringing him closer and closer to his limit.

Mia was enjoying every single moment of it. She knew he was trying to act manly, but he would not last long. The power her foot held over a man made her feel superior and aroused. She held from touching herself. Before she wanted to savor the prey’s nuts a little longer. She kicked him again, forcing a scream out of his mouth.

“Are you happy with what you’ve done?” she kicked him one more time “If you didn’t disrespect me you wouldn’t suffer now!” her toe smashed into his left nut, making a loud crunch.

Oliver wanted to protect his nuts so badly, but he knew Mia was hoping to get an excuse to punish him more. He wouldn’t give that bitch the satisfaction to bring him down. But he didn’t know his teacher had other plans, apart from kicking him.

“C’mon! Smile. A beautiful woman like me is touching you in your privates. You should be happy, no?” she got closer to him “What’s wrong? You’re not a feet guy? Maybe you like instep more?” she smashed her instep between his legs, and he grabbed her desk, holding himself up with all his little strength left. She got way closer to him, pressing her big boobs on his chest. He could feel her breath on his neck, and on his ear, his heart was beating fast, the blood flowing to his dick, making it hard. She pressed her thigh on his dick and balls, starting to sensually rub it on them, teasing him. She moved one hand on his right shoulder, while her right hand went behind his head. She whispered to his ear “Or do you prefer knees?” she quickly swung her leg back and kneed him right in his jewels, watching his face distorting in agony.

“Oooooooooouuuuuuhhh” he screamed, but he didn’t have the strength to finish it. She kept ramming her knees into his balls. She started with slow but strong knees, taking her time to swing her beautiful leg back, enjoying the pain and fear on Oliver’s face, then she shot her knee between his legs, making a loud “sbam” sound, weakening her student with every hit. She grinned, taking pleasure from the power she had. He’s helpless as she strikes him in his most vulnerable, most sensitive place, slowly destroying his pride as a man. She started teasing him more, blowing air on his neck, and moaning right in his ears, making him more horny but also more sensible. She then started ramming her knees faster and faster, putting his stamina to the test. She wants to push him to his limit, watching how much blows a man like him can take in his most vulnerable area before collapsing like a little bitch. She could feel his balls swelling, this incentivized her more to hurt him. She watched as tears appeared in his eyes, enjoying how he was trying so hard to not cry.

“Take it, bitch! TAKE IT!” she kneed him more and more, his balls squishing under her strong blows.

“You DARE to disrespect me!” she kneed him, hard “You DARE to snap photos under MY skirt and the one of your CLASSMATE!” she stopped being sensual and just straight up start to assault his jewels “You DARE to fucking peep on her cleverages!” she became more brutal and brutal, making sure to get both testicles with each blow “And now you will get everything you deserve!” she swung her leg back and shot it as hard as she possibly could right into his swollen orbs.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!” Oliver felt the last knee as if it were a big hammer trying to make his balls explode. He couldn’t hold back anymore and started crying and whimpering, his legs trembling hard. He couldn’t think straight, the pain radiating from his pelvis was pulsing, and it was spreading fast in his whole body. His legs were feeling like jelly, while his arms were weak and numb. For an unknown reason, his dick was still rock hard, probably due to her sexy thigh rubbing and hitting it. He couldn’t help but feel aroused by the situation. One of his biggest fantasies was being dominated by his teacher, that’s why he always acted like an asshole. He just couldn’t imagine THIS was how he would be dominated. He felt her nipples getting hard and, peeking on her cleverage, he noticed she wasn’t wearing a bra.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.