Sole Survivor - Cover

Sole Survivor

Copyright© 2023 by Rottweiler

Chapter 15: The Last Chapter

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 15: The Last Chapter - Marcus Tanner a young journeyman blacksmith who joined a colonial expedition for the new world, finds himself shipwrecked and half dead on an unknown shore—he is the sole survivor. Severely injured and ill from exposure, he has only his intellect and wit to fall back on as he salvages what he can from the stricken vessel before the harsh winter sets in. Early in his adventure he befriends and injured wolf pup and meets a small indigenous tribe of peaceful natives. He soon learns that enemies are

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   ft   NonConsensual   Rape   Gay   Fiction   Historical   Alternate History   Anal Sex   Violence  

Keely insisted they stop at the village to care for their dead. Marcus tried to dissuade her but she was adamant. It was well into daybreak by the time they had arranged the pyres and surrendered the spirits of their loved ones to the wind and sky. The enemy dead were simply pulled deep into the river to be carried out to the sea. The prisoner that they had left tied to the tree had met a bloody end as all they found were signs of animal carnage.

After that, the old Pawasi village was abandoned. The 40 surviving tribe members gathered at the homestead where Marcus, Nita, and Kuwali were sore-pressed to house them at first. The smaller children continued sharing the loft in the cabin while the pavilion and the three large tents were cleared out and set up for the rest.

That Spring and Summer became a combined effort to plant the fields, gather food, and create more permanent shelters for the villagers. Every week a hunting party set off for the elk grounds in the higher plains and returned with enough meat to feed them and preserve for the coming winter. The homestead grew quickly into a tidy village as the structures were built with Marcus’ guidance and help. He worked the smithy day and night and still found time to begin a project to defend the village from future attacks. He directed the construction of a massive palisade that eventually surrounded the entire perimeter of the community.

It was only a few months after the attack that many of the captured women began to show signs of their ill-gotten pregnancies. Several of the women approached Kuwali and begged her for a ‘remedy’ to rid them of the unwanted fetuses. This was especially troubling for her and she tearfully reminded them that—if her mother had sought such a ‘remedy’, they would not be coming to her thus. Despite her council, many persisted and with the approval of Marcus, Nita, and Keely, she went apart to prepare a concoction in secret. Once ingested the women became very ill with fever and rigors and their bodies ultimately rejected the unborn. One of the women never recovered and was lost.

Keely grew to rely upon the council of Nita and Kuwali so much that they were rarely seen apart as they oversaw the industry of the growing village. It was Marcus to whom they all sought for greater insights and suggestions and it became apparent that the men of the village deferred to him more often than not.

Inevitably it happened that Marcus was returning from the forge and found the three women standing together awaiting him in the center of the communal circle. Other villagers were scattered about doing odd chores but he could detect an urgency from the three as he approached.

Nita and Kuwali gave him warm greetings and blessings and then turned to Keely who gazed up at him with a pained expression.

“What troubles you, Keely?” he asked with concern.

Tears fell from her eyes as she struggled for words. “I ... I cannot lead my people,” she wailed suddenly and fell to her knees before him, “Cariba it is you they look to for guidance and I am unfit to lead in Lakota’s shadow!”

Marcus bent down and easily lifted her back to her feet. She seemed weakened in his hands so he held on to her to keep her steady. “Keely, you are the daughter of the Chief. You are their leader!”

She closed her eyes and shook her head sniffing. “No. I cannot. I am only a woman and I have no husband. I am too weak to keep my village safe.” she blubbered as she wiped her eyes upon her shawl.

He frowned as he looked at each of his wives. They stood firm by her side and shared a telling expression.

With a resigned sigh he looked down at Keely’s distraught face. “What would you have me do?”

“Please Cariba,” she cried, clinging to his arms, “take me as your wife! Make me yours so that we can lead them together as it should be.”

‘Are you fucking kidding me?’ He thought wildly. But his mouth simply opened and closed several times making no sound.

“Uh,” he stammered as he looked about at the curious villagers gathering around, “why can’t you take another warrior? Like Tabo as your husband? He would be a strong chieftain.”

“Because they would still look to you,” she cried, “Please Cariba! I beg you!” Suddenly she pulled from his grasp and pulled her shawl over her head. Nita gracefully took it as Keely undid her waist ties and let her deerskin robe fall from her shoulders. Kuwali caught the garment before it touched the ground, leaving Lakota’s youngest daughter standing before him completely naked. She looked up into his eyes with desperation. “Please take my gift and make me your woman. I will be a good and loving wife.”

Tearing his eyes from her luscious body he looked to each of his wives imploring them to help him. “Uh, how is this supposed to work then?” he asked, “as the daughter of a chief isn’t 3rd wife, beneath you lass?”

Nita stepped forward and touched his arm. “Indeed Husband. Keely must become 1st wife to maintain her status in the tribe. Kuwali and I will gratefully share ourselves as your 2nd wives.”

He found himself speechless as he tried to wrap his head around it all. “I, um ... oh Hel’s tits!”

Kuwali touched his other arm. “This is the way dearest husband,” she added softly.

Lowering his shoulders in surrender he nodded and all three women began smiling brightly. Keely once again took both his hands while Nita and Kuwali each removed their decorative amulets and draped them gently over each of their clasped hands. The symbolic pairing was made and Marcus swallowed nervously. There were cheers and happy howls from those gathered.

Beaming, Keely turned and began pulling him towards the large communal table. “Come my husband,” she said joyfully, “lay with me and take my gift!”

He froze and she might as well have tried to uproot a tree. “Wait ... what?” he stammered, “here?”

She smiled and nodded. “Yes, my love. Before the people,” she tugged on his hand futilely, “it is the way.”

“Oh, Hells no!” he growled firmly, “not my way!”

Her face clouded and both Nita and Kuwali giggled at her dismay.

“But ... beloved...”

“But nothing!” he retorted and scooped her naked body into his arms. She squealed and many of the gathering laughed. “First I need a bath,” he declared, “then I need to eat.” He turned and led the other two back towards the cabin. “Then we can talk about gifts.”

“It is good sister,” Nita spoke from beside them, “we will join you at the baths.”

Kuwali agreed with a sparkle in her eye, “We will show you how he likes to be washed.”


Epilogue

When it came to intimacy Keely was by far the most energetic and insatiable of his wives. Kuwali and Nita often slept apart with their babies to let them wear each other out. Marcus always found himself exhausted first, and he invariably awoke every morning to her tender attentions being lavished on his rigid pole with her mouth and tongue.

It was noticed that, while she had suffered from repeated rapes as all the other captured women, she never showed any sign of pregnancy. It became even more obvious when both Nita and Kuwali began showing once more with child, that she had still not conceived. None paid it any mind. Except Keely. She became devastated because of her inability to become pregnant. Kuwali took her apart and cared for her with herbal remedies and topical compounds to aid her fertility. But it was all to no avail and she quickly spiraled into a deep depression. Her despondency affected the entire village but none more so than Marcus, who felt as helpless as a newborn that he could not help. She soon slept apart from them and refused to be consoled.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.