Sole Survivor - Cover

Sole Survivor

Copyright© 2023 by Rottweiler

Chapter 14: Rescue and Retribution

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 14: Rescue and Retribution - Marcus Tanner a young journeyman blacksmith who joined a colonial expedition for the new world, finds himself shipwrecked and half dead on an unknown shore—he is the sole survivor. Severely injured and ill from exposure, he has only his intellect and wit to fall back on as he salvages what he can from the stricken vessel before the harsh winter sets in. Early in his adventure he befriends and injured wolf pup and meets a small indigenous tribe of peaceful natives. He soon learns that enemies are

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   ft   NonConsensual   Rape   Gay   Fiction   Historical   Alternate History   Anal Sex   Violence  

Otmaw, Second Warrior of the raiding party, stood fuming in the prow of the war canoe as it quietly drifted downriver—returning to the doomed village. As if it weren’t bad enough that most of his war party was slaughtered during the initial attack—where did they learn to fight so hard? And those dart launchers! He shuddered as he remembered the sickening power of those tiny arrows. Cocomal the Fire-Son and First Warrior was enraged by their utter failure as well as the puny number of slaves captured. Thus, he ordered the Second Warrior back to the village to find and capture at least as many as they currently had, or not return.

The protective blanket of the Water God seemed thinner in the pre-dusk and he was able to occasionally catch clear glimpses of the shore to either side. Suddenly the mist parted ahead and he made out the distant form of another war canoe approaching. His spirit lifted and he raised his hand to signal the drivers to hold their paddles. When he spotted the tall form of the lead warrior on the adjacent prow he called out, “Attahay! Blood greetings brother!”

There was no reply and he frowned as their craft steadily approached. As the image grew clearer his uncertainty grew. That warrior was not of the war party. His skin was so pale...

The deep thrum of a long bow sounded across the water, followed a second later by the heavy thud of a clothyard shaft as it pierced the center of Otmaw’s chest. He was struck with such force that his body was launched backward off its feet to fall, into the midst of the remaining war party. Cries of anguish and surprise rang out as the war canoe rocked violently and foundered. The remaining 8 warriors splashed about in terror as they struggled to hold onto the sunken craft. They were systematically killed by arrows and bolts as the merciless villagers unleashed their rage.

“Not that one!” Marcus ordered as the last remaining raider bobbed helplessly amid his dead brothers, “I would have words with him.”

Moments later they gathered on the shore, joined by three enormous wolves that materialized out of the fog. Among the rescue party were Tabo and three other adult warriors—Koqui, Saba, and Torq. Nita, Hawk, and two other women—Tara and Weena were present as well all armed with slings, axes, and crossbows.

The eight of them gathered around as Marcus squatted down beside the terrified raider. The Northman pulled his long knife from its sheath and waved it menacingly over the captured man’s face. Three deep growls could be heard as the wolves paced about.

“Now look here mate,” Marcus stated firmly, “you are going to tell me where our people are being held and just how many of you flaming cunts are watching over them,” he placed the point of the knife against the man’s throat just above his breast bone, “if you don’t...”

“No! Please,” the raider gasped fearfully, “I will speak. Please spare me!”

“That remains to be seen.”

It was well after dark when they reached the bottom of the rapids and returned to shore. According to their prisoner (whom they left trussed up and tied to a tree), the war party was camped further on at the beginning of the rapids—about an hour’s quick march. Marcus lit and passed around several torches to light their way and they set out quickly with the wolves scouting further ahead.

They hadn’t traveled but halfway when the familiar cry of the loon sounded ahead. Marcus halted. There was no other disturbance in the woods so he returned the call and waited. Moments later Pepper appeared before them supporting the limping figure of ... Badger!

“Hel’s tits! It’s good to see you, lad!” Marcus raced forward and grabbed the completely naked boy before he could collapse. The others quickly closed in and began murmuring excitedly. Marcus hushed them all and knelt to study the young warrior. He produced his water skin and held it for him to drink from. “Steady on there, lad,” he said softly, “catch your wind. We need to know what awaits us when we get there.”

Badger gulped and drew several deep breaths before wiping the tears from his eyes. Nita removed her outer deerskin shawl and wrapped it around his shivering frame. He nodded to her gratefully and she sobbed as she gripped him in a fierce hug.

“They ... they are the most, evil men Cariba,” he choked as more tears sprang from his eyes. He clung to Nita as he wept. “There are 8 of them and their leader is the biggest...” he choked back a sob, “he is called Cocomal and the others call him a Fire God or something. He is letting them rape the women!” He began crying in earnest as Nita cooed and held him tightly. She didn’t try holding back her bitter tears.

Badger sniffed loudly and wiped his eyes once more. “But not Cocomal,” he spat angrily, “he prefers the gift of...” With that he buried his face in Nita’s shoulder and sobbed pitifully, his entire frame shaking. “He hurt me so bad!”

“Oh lad,” Marcus breathed miserably. Then his rage flared and he stood straight. Turning to the group he drew his broad sword while handing off his bow and quiver to Tara. “Stay behind with Badger,” he handed her his torch, “wait 15 minutes and then follow us in. It should be over by then.” He stared into Skol’s eyes. “Stay. Guard,” he ordered, then turned to the rest.

“Extinguish your torches. We move fast and quiet. Once we see their camp, each of you select a target and wait for my signal,” he patted the pistol on his belt, “and leave this Fire fuck to me!” With that, he sprinted into the woods led by two great dark wolves. The others quickly followed.

They could hear the screams and harsh shouts long before they saw the glow of the large fire. The clearing was set next to the river and was ringed by tall dark evergreens. The fire was large and bright enough to burn off the fog in the immediate area. The warriors that Marcus trained knew better than to stare directly into flames and spoil their night vision, but he whispered the warning to them all just in case.

As they spread out, they could recognize many of their tribe, all of them stripped of clothing. Several females were lying in the dirt trapped beneath their assailants. The remaining prisoners huddled together weeping. They were tied together by a length of rope looped about their necks. Hati and Pepper stood rigid beside Marcus as he crept forward, their hackles raised and fangs bared. He immediately spotted the leader, an enormous man who stood next to the fire with his arms crossed. His chest was bare but he wore an elaborate amulet about his neck and his head was shaven on each side. A long single ponytail fell down his broad back.

Just within the tree line Marcus drew his pistol and set the hammer before taking careful aim. “Steady,” he whispered as he felt the wolves crouch down into a springing stance. Then he squeezed the trigger and held his hand firm as the powder fuse quickly set off the charge.

The blast from the muzzle was deafening and flames belched a yard past the barrel. In the same instant, the bullet struck Cocomal in the belly just to the right of his navel. The blow knocked him backward, spinning him to the ground with a shriek of pain and shock.

Pepper and Hati were a blur as they launched forward and sprang upon two of the prone raiders, wrenching them off their victims and tearing into them viciously with fangs and claws. They were followed by Nita, Torq, and Weena who charged forward with axes to fall upon the two remaining rapists before they could even rise from their assaults. Almost simultaneously, four crossbows fired with loud snaps killing one of the raiders instantly while wounding the remaining pair. One had a bolt lodged in his shoulder while the other was struck in his thigh. Both men collapsed to their knees and raised their hands high in surrender.

Marcus charged forward bellowing a thunderous war cry that halted the melee almost as soon as it had begun. He reached the clearing just as the fallen leader rolled over and struggled to his feet. Cocomal spun to face his attacker, his expression one of shock, pain, and outrage. His hand was pressed against his side as he staggered forward, pointing at the Northman. He yelled out in fury as his opponent leapt forward gripping his broadsword tightly.

With a lunge he leaped up and kicked the raider chieftain in the chest, toppling him once more. Reaching down he grabbed the braided ponytail firmly at the base of his scalp and jerked his head up. A stream of curses flew from his mouth as he began pummeling the warrior with the bronze hilt of his blade. “You ... Fucking ... Evil ... Bastard!” Blow after blow rained down on Cocomal’s head and face until his body went limp.

The entire battle was over in less than 5 minutes. Only the cries of joy and heartache from the surviving villagers filled the air. Skol led Tara and Badger into the clearing where they joined Marcus as he stood over the fallen leader. The prisoners were cut free and covered with articles of clothing and blankets that Nita saw fit to bring from the cabin.

There were four survivors among the raiders excluding Cocomal and they were quickly tied up and sat in the dirt near their leader. Marcus gripped Badger’s shoulder warmly and nodded toward the unconscious giant. “Is that the bastard who buggered you lad?” he asked softly.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.