Acid Rain Mist - Cover

Acid Rain Mist

by LiteroCat

Copyright© 2023 by LiteroCat

Erotica Sex Story: Two cops investigate a death caused by a new polymer. It eats their clothes and is an aphrodisiac. Someone watches their coupling.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   Science Fiction   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Petting   Voyeurism   ENF   .

An ambitious materials scientist, Ray Colander, claimed he discovered a new bio/polymer that seals all pores and makes any surface water and humidity proof. When he wrote his White Paper, an unexpected array of scientists and chemical companies made huge offers for licenses, pending proof. Though Ray worked at the U Miss Research Center, he claimed the discovery was his alone since he made it on his own time and it had nothing to do with the University’s metals research. He hoped no one would ever know the truth.

Ray petitioned the school to use their resources to further test the product he instantly patented to prevent sharing the patent with them. They agreed provided they got half the net proceeds from all licenses. In the U Miss labs, Ray found some surprising traits to the polymer he called No-midity:

  1. It is best used in high humidity areas: indoor pools, bath houses, showers.

  2. It takes ten days to dry surfaces and fully cure.

  3. During its curing time, it bonds to its coated surfaces at an atomic level, then dissolves everything else it contacts by fine mist except for biological mass, leather, or insoluables.

  4. Discovered since Ray filed the patent: skin absorbs it like DMSO (a solvent); it heals wounds at different rates; it may cure a wide range of diseases; and it is a strong aphrodisiac.

Ray chose not to disclose the last item until he tested it further. U Miss allowed him to coat their indoor pool room with No-midity. That was a mistake. Eight days after application, people noticed minor wounds healing quickly. When they laid out in the barely visible mist, No-midity produced, their swim suits and towels dissolved. Most thought the flirtations and health benefits were worth the embarrassment — until one man fell over dead.

The naked bathers ran out of the pool room in panic, despite eight days of exposure, and school security called the police to investigate the death. They locked all doors and barred all entry.

Early on the ninth day, No-midity approached its full strength and was healing wounds and dissolving matter faster. Detectives Augusta (Augi) Lane & Alan Dade responded. They had only been partners for a contentious year. She’s hot, yet dresses to hide it; he’s got a good face and a slight beer belly. She’s not interested; he is. Both single, Alan thought flattery was the way to her heart. It wasn’t. She wanted to fit in with the other detectives so she acted tough and rejected all Alan’s flirtations. He played the buffoon and tried teasing her, buying coffee and sweets for her, inviting her to join him in department social events, but she refused all his attentions. To his credit, it wasn’t just her beautiful Titian hair, bright green eyes, or the infrequent exposure of her shapely calves that made his heart race. Her sharp mind for solving cases before he did made him want to be close.

What he didn’t know was that she longed for a physical connection with a well endowed and skillful man to sooth her lonely lust. She hoped for someone to expose her slim and toned body to and mesh with her into a deep and loving relationship. Off the job, she loved flashing her 5’8” 130-pound body to strangers. While she kept her shapely D-cups well hidden on the job, she loved “accidentally” exposing them and allowing glimpses up her commando skirt. She knew she had a killer body. Working closely with Alan let her see proof of his attraction in his frequently tented slacks. She knew he was well hung and often daydreamed about feeling and exposing his manhood. Yet, she could never bring herself to tell him that or how little his beer belly meant to her.

Back at the pool, Security prevented their access to the “crime scene” and insisted they inspect it through the small windows in the doors. Augi asked if the windows went in before or after they created the aphrodisiac mist. The guard’s lip twisted in anger. Victim Jack Oliver was nude and face down on the pool deck. The exposed parts of his legs, ass, and back were hairless. Witnesses said he’d just climbed out of the pool then collapsed after grabbing his chest. He was a forty-two-years-old phys-ed teacher and in good physical shape, except for a life long congenital heart issue.

When the detectives demanded access to the victim, the guard reminded them that clothes, pads, pens, jewelry, and everything non leather would dissolve within seconds. Alan smirked; Augi squinted and stared intensely at him. Secretly, she rejoiced that she had no choice but to expose her tight body to her obsessed partner. Alan fawned, “You heard the man. We have to leave clothes and everything out here. I know you’ve been dying to catch me naked. Now’s your chance.” If he only knew how true that was. Finally, she would get to assess and maybe feel his swollen cock.

Keeping up her macho disinterest, Augi said the only two positive words that made a negative, “Yeah, right!” After a moment, she figured how to take notes, but not how to avoid getting naked with her plucky partner. Restraining a smile, she had the guard press her voice recorder against the window outside the pool, then with great faked reluctance stripped and left everything, clothes, shield, and unloaded gun, with the guard. She refused to admit she was a bit shy, yet enjoyed the forced nudity and thrill of exhibitionism. She asked Earl, the guard, “Would you confirm the recorder picks up my voice before I make notes? Alan, if you’re coming, strip and join me.”

Alan stammered as he stared at the surprising naked beauty beside him. As he stripped, he said, “Sure, c-c-coming right in. Ignore my growing flattery. I can’t help it in the presence...”

“Don’t say it! Your flattery better not get in the way at the crime scene or I’ll find a way to make it recoil. Hmm, I thought you were Jewish.” She dared not compliment him on his night stick, though she was surprised at his girth and length. He let her enter first since he always admired her promenade with clothes, but now ... Without turning, she said, “Com’on, Alan. And stop staring at my caboose.” She smiled knowing she was in full control and tortured him with some extra hip sway due to her leather high heels. “Hey, Earl, can you catch me at normal volume? Check it, but don’t speak after the test or the auto volume will ignore me.”

“Yes Detective. It picked you up fine.”

Unable to control his flattery, or hide it, Alan approached with his “gun” fully loaded. Staring at Augi’s shapely legs, pert rear, narrow waist, and muscular back didn’t help. When she squatted by the body and he saw the swaying big breasts he had lusted over for a year, he groaned and pulsed; she smiled without looking up. Enjoying her exposure and his torture, she swung her knees apart facing him, thrilled with her bold exposure. “Your gun better not go off, Detective, or contaminate this crime scene.” That’s when she looked up and saw his “rifle.” Unchaste thoughts about him ran through her head for the first time. Was the aphrodisiac affecting her already? She managed not to say how impressed she was, yet she couldn’t help staring often at his stiffness.

He couldn’t take his eyes off her trimmed Titian pubes or her special gaping pussy’s beauty and deflected, “D-d-do you swim to keep those back muscles so sex ... well toned. I must admit I don’t swim enough so...”

“Detective, the body. Here, not mine. Have you never seen a naked woman before? Yes, I swim daily. I don’t see any bruises or injuries on his back. Help me turn him over.”

“Shouldn’t we wait for the ME to examine him first?” Alan squatted across from Augi and distracted her with his stiff rod. Her beautiful thick hair seemed a bit thinner.”Yes. You’re right. What was I thinking?” She was staring, not thinking.

The ME arrived, naked and without tools. He had good control of his gun though he struggled to take control when he saw the beautiful naked Detectives squatting. “Well, if this don’t beat all. Never been to a crime scene naked or without my tools. No obvious COD (cause of death) back here. Help me flip him. I asked the guard to video my brief exam here.” When they flipped Jack over, they all saw the front half of his red Speedo. It stood out against the blue tiles surrounding the pool, the pale green water, and the teal color of the No-midity coating the walls and ceiling.

The doc saw an open wound on Jack’s chest and the remains of some stitches which used to close it. As the ME pried the partially healed wound open, Augi pointed at the half Speedo, “Look. It’s dissolving quickly.” In seconds, it vanished without a trace of residue, leaving his soft manhood exposed and uninjured. His uncut dick was thick but short where it lay folded on his right thigh. “Let’s get him out of here. We have to drag him since there are no chairs or even towels left. It looks like a Gurney won’t make it to the door either.”

His pubes and all hair on the front of his body vanished as the men grabbed a foot each and dragged him to the exit. Augi was fascinated by the way Jack’s dick lurched with every bump. Alan’s stiff cock fascinated her more with how its stiffness made it swing from thigh to thigh. She flushed as she thought about how it would feel lurching inside her. His thick pubic hair was gone so his cock looked bigger and more captivating. Afraid to look, yet she checked her groin anyway. All her hair was gone making her swollen vulva much more obvious. My God, that aphrodisiac is so potent. Maybe as potent as Alan’s cock?

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.