My Motherinlaw Always Fought Accepting Having My Cock in Her - Cover

My Motherinlaw Always Fought Accepting Having My Cock in Her

by Slippery Saddle Bum

Copyright© 2023 by Slippery Saddle Bum

Erotica Story: When his wife inherits a fatal genetic disease, her widowed mom comes to stay with him so she can be near her dying daughter. She happens to have and be just what her son-in-law saw in her daughter so, against her will, he begins treating her as if she's his wife... fucking her two and three times a day. Without fail, she fights him and then she fucks him.

Caution: This Erotica Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Romantic   Fiction   Tear Jerker   InLaws   Cream Pie   .

“Nooooo!! Stop! I know you like fucking me and, God help me, I enjoy it, too, but you’re my daughter’s husband, Bob. We’re not supposed to do this. It’s just not right for you to fuck your wife’s mother or for me to fuck my daughter’s husband... Ohhhhh God ... You’re cock is so thick and long. she groaned. “You’ve fucked me so many times that the head goes through the opening in my cervix. I wish it didn’t feel so good.” she softly muttered, as her pussy tightened on my cock and her ass pushed it up to meet me, and she began fucking me back. “Ohhhh Bob ... she moaned. “Give it to me. Do me deep and hard. I love feeling your come go straight into my uterus and filling it up. None of it ever leaks out of me anymore.”

This was my morning hard on so I’d buried it deep in her tight, juicy cunt ... determined to make her come all over me again, while I pumped the three or four hundredth load of her son-in-law’s sperm into her belly.

I’m Bob Mollinari and I’ve been fucking my wife’s mother. I’m married to Annette’s daughter Kelly but Kelly is in our local hospital’s Intensive Care Unit so I’ve been fucking her mother for the last three months. Annette’s husband, Ralph, died five years ago of Fabry, a rare genetic disease. When Kelly started getting sick, six months ago, tests showed that she’d inherited Fabry from her dad. Annette got on a plane and came up to stay with me so she could be near her daughter. She’s a beautiful, well-constructed thirty six year old woman and one night when we came home from the hospital, I followed her into her bedroom, held her down on her bed and, definitely against her will, I took her clothes off. She screamed and fought like hell but I got my cock into her tight pussy opening and proceeded to spend the next half hour readjusting her vagina’s size and the next five and a half hours fucking her brains out. I pumped three loads of live sperm into her ... the third while she was begging me to fuck her faster, harder, and deeper.

She fought me when I fucked her again, before we went to the hospital, the next day and again, when we came home that night. She resisted me every single time but I got between her thighs, seated the head of my cock in her cock socket and, tightening my stomach muscles, I thrust deep into her tight, juicy pussy and began fucking her. I’d fucked her so many times that, once my cock was inside of her, she automatically pushed her cunt up to make sure that she had all of it inside of her and then started moving her ass in concentric circles, while pulling back and then pushing her cunt tight to the base of my cock. How she could squeeze my cock with her Kagel muscles at the same time was beyond me but it took most of a month before I could control myself from coming within three minutes of when I started fucking her.

We both knew that my wife/her daughter was living on borrowed time and I think that once she accepted me fucking her, she put everything she had into our lovemaking. It came to a head one night when we were on our way home from the hospital. Annette unhooked her seatbelt, slid over next to me, lay her head on my shoulder and said, “It looks like we’re going to be each other’s husband and wife, doesn’t it, Bob?”

Putting my arm around her, I kissed her forehead and said, “I couldn’t ask for a better wife than you, Annette.”

She snuggled into me and said, “I love you, too, Bob. I won’t fight you anymore. We’ve been living as husband and wife for over three months and I have to admit that it agrees with me so if you want me ... from now on, I’ll think of you as my husband and I’ll be your wife.”

Being a sometimes smartass, I asked, “Does that mean you’ll suck me off, too?” (she’d always refused to suck on my cock ... no matter how long or often I’d eaten her pussy or how many orgasms I’d tongue fucked her to.)

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.