A New Star Emerges - Cover

A New Star Emerges

by Kynlas_DK

Copyright© 2023 by Kynlas_DK

Erotica Sex Story: A new story in the "World Turns" universe created by bigbustgazer. This story is about what it might be like after the turning to make an adult film. Would a guy refuse to go girl for the scene? Would a girl like going guy for the scene? I thought it was a good idea, hopefully the story is interesting to more people than me.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Oral Sex   .

“I WON’T DO IT!!! I AM NOT A BOTTOM AND I WILL NOT SUCK HER DICK!!!” the muffled screaming came from the office, behind closed doors.

“YES YOU WILL OR YOU DON’T GET PAID!!” the other voice shouted back.

The two voices quieted down, but continued to argue behind the closed door. The skinny guy in the hallway, who stopped to listen, moved closer to the door.

“I won’t do it Mike. I’ve been a star here for years, proven that I can fuck with the best of them. But I draw the line at this shit.”

“Dick. I know. I appreciate all of the videos that you have done for us, but this is a new age and we have to change with the times or we all go out of business.”

“But I’m not a bottom, I’m a top and I won’t change that now.”

“Then get out.” Mike said, the sign on his door said ‘directory/talent scout’ and the man in the hallway was waiting for Mike to open his door so that he could sign off for the day’s shoots.

“But?!” Dick said.

“Listen, Dick, take a look at yourself. You’ve got the hardware for being the bottom. I’ve seen your boobs. Look at your hips, you have the body of a 20-something hotty. And, I haven’t seen it myself, but I am guessing that you have a cunt in your pants that was built for fucking. So, all you have to do is give a blow job to Casey, go girl, and enjoy being fucked. She has to do all of the hard work instead of you. If we can get this done now, and out to the web, we will be the first to market. Do you have any idea how valuable that will be?”

“No. I never did get my degree.” Dick admitted just loud enough for the man in the hallway to hear.

“I know you and Casey have worked together, back when you were both younger, so it shouldn’t be a problem. Suck her dick, she’ll go down on you, then she’ll pop your cunt cherry.”

Both men fell silent until the door opened, and Dick came halfway out then stopped to address Mike. “No, I’m sorry. I can’t do it.”

Dick walked past the man in the hallway, nodded at him, then kept on moving.

“Bye Dick. Nice to see you.” the man said to the back of Dick’s head.

“Gary, is that you?”

The man in the hallway, Gary Stevens, entered the director’s office to see him holding his head in his hands, looking down at his desk, in obvious distress.

“Yeah boss. I was going to verify the schedule. But it sounds like our schedule is, um, not going to happen.” Gary said shyly.

Mike looked up at the young man. He was in his late 20’s, sporting average sized boobs under his shirt contained within a white bra that his girlfriend had found for him after he changed. She had taken him to get the bra once their mutual change had happened. He had been blessed with nice round hips that gave him quite the hourglass figure. His girlfriend had told him that if he were to wear a dress, he could pass for a girl. He didn’t like it, but he did finally admit that he was good looking with a good figure. But he didn’t admit that to very many people. He liked being a guy but his girlfriend did have a nice dick and she was learning how to use it.

“Well, our star just walked out so I have to find someone else of age to do the scene now and we don’t have that many older guys around here.”

The two men looked at each other. Gary, wondering what the boss was thinking, the boss wondering if he could convince his sound guy to take his clothes off and film a scene for him.

“Gary, have you worked in front of the camera before?”

“No, just behind the scenes.”

“Are you clean?”

“Yes. At least I should be. I don’t get around.”

The boss, Mike, smiled. “Wanna make a couple thousand dollars today?”

Gary, swallowed hard. “Um, you mean, film a scene? For you?”

Mike nodded his head, “Yes I do.”

“Um.” Gary stammered.

“Look, go upstairs to the nurse, get a test to make sure you are clean. If she says you are clean, take a shower, shave, and get ready to film for me.” Mike reached into a drawer and pulled out a contract. He filled in a couple of fields and slid the document across to Gary. “Sign this and initial here, here and here, and we can shoot today and hopefully make history.”

Gary picked up the document, saw the model fee filled in with a four digit number and felt better about this. Gary glanced over the rest of it and initialed the document then signed it and took a copy for himself.

“Thanks Mike. I won’t let you down.” Gary quickly said, before turning tail and headed for the elevator to see the nurse and get his STD tests. He was confident that he was clean, but never can be too safe these days.


Leaving the locker room after showering and shaving his face, he wrapped a robe around his body and went to see the makeup artist who made sure that everyone was looking their best. Casey was sitting in a chair with her legs apart getting makeup applied to all of her body.

“Hey Gary. How is my favorite sound guy?”

“Good Casey. I’m really good. We get to work together today. And not just in our usual roles.” Gary said, taking a seat next to her and having makeup applied to his face and chest.

“What do you mean? Where is Dick?”

“He stormed out earlier. I am going to be his stand-in for this scene.”

She looked at him, her eyes large with surprise. “Does Mike know? Of course he knows. I bet the money grubbing bastard thought this up.” she said, then laughed a quick snort of a chuckle. “Well, it will be good to work with you. You do understand what is going to be asked of us, right?”

“Yes, while I was in the nurses’ office, I read through the script. My girlfriend and I do the same thing between each other.”

“Does she know you are making a scene today?”

“Yes. She is looking forward to seeing it once it is done.” he said, smiling. She was really excited to see it. Gena was really happy about the money part of it, as well as excited about seeing someone else plunder his sweet little pussy.

“Good. I can’t wait to work with you.” she said.

Once she was done with the makeup, she flashed him her cock. She grabbed it at the base, and swung it around at him. Then laughed and walked out of the room to get dressed and get to the set.

The set was their bedroom set. The king sized bed was made up with a comforter, pillows and sheets. All in white. The lights overhead were on while the director and the lighting engineer were busy moving, checking the lights to get the best results.

Casey was dressed in a too small t-shirt and short-shorts with white cotton socks on her feet. Gary was put into a similar outfit, but his was boy basketball shorts and a too small t-shirt. The two of them looked quite cute together if truth be known.

Gary’s breasts were not as big as Casey’s, his were only about a B cup or small C cup. They looked good on his skinny body. That is what his girlfriend told him after they changed.

“Ok, you’ve read the script? Right?” Mike said to the two actors.

They both said that they had.

“OK Gary, take your position. Casey, take yours.”

Gary went to the side of the bed while Casey went to the side of the room, away from the camera.

“And Action.” Mike said.

Gary started making the bed as Casey came into the view of the camera and walked up behind him. She quietly wrapped her arms around his body and grabbed his boobs. Not hard, but, slowly and sensually. She rubbed them, pinched his nipples, held them to his body while leaning against him kissing his neck and shoulders.

When she did this, he stopped dealing with the bedspread and reached behind him to her crotch and rubbed her cock. She wasn’t hard yet, but he knew all too well that some stimulus of her member would bring it to full hardness.

“Go.” the director said as quietly as he could indicating that Gary and Casey should not move onto the next phase of their seduction.

Gary lifted up his arms and turned around to face Casey. She moved her hands to the bottom of his shirt and started to lift the shirt up, exposing more of his torso and his figure. She lifted it off of him and threw it to the bed then ran her hands down his arms to his breasts and took a hold of them, her thumbs under them, and squeezed.

Gary sighed at this, “That’s so good.” he said, as she then leaned in and took one of his nipples into her mouth and sucked on it. She continued to hold his breasts, alternating between nipples getting them both wet.

He reached between them, into her shorts, and found her dick stiffening. He groped her, moving his hand on it as best he could.

“Go.” the director said again. This time, Gary was the one to move his hands and take her shirt off. Her enhanced breasts popped free from the shirt and he started to move to them, but stopped. He knew he was supposed to go girl and if he played with her boobs, he wouldn’t do that. He was already starting to feel the lifted sensation in his dick and balls. He stopped and instead went for her shorts and started to push them down over her hips and butt.

Casey knew what she had to do and also went for his shorts after she helped him get hers off. She was also starting to feel the shift to ‘boy’ mode and the manly rush of testosterone that came with it. Her dick was getting harder, it was telling her that it wanted to be inside of something, wanting to dominate something. She didn’t fight it and allowed it to take over. Gary was also feeling the shift and desire to be dominated, fucked, the empty feeling between his legs, the want to have something hard inside of his body, inside of his pussy.

The camera operator was down low, watching their pelvises. The camera guy got a perfect shot as Gary’s body shifted. His penis and scrotum both withdrew up into his body. The picture of Casey’s dick becoming fully erect was rather common, but it was captured as well.

The couple were kissing, touching, caressing each other as the shift happened. The director was thrilled.

“Now.” the director whispered to indicate that they needed to move to the next item on the list. Cunnilingus.

Gary fell backward, onto the bed and spread his legs. His pussy opened for viewing to the camera and to Casey. She moved to her knees between his legs and touched his pussy lips.

They were open, becoming wet, and hot to the touch. She leaned in using her finger tips to open him up. He was pink just as she was pink and smelled just like all of the other women she had worked with. She leaned in and swiped him with her tongue.

Gary moaned.

The cameraman moved to capture the action. Casey was doing her best to entice, tease and stimulate Gary probing his pussy. Gary was making noises as she sucked on him.

Casey worked a finger into his pussy and found his G-spot and started to rub it as she licked and sucked her way to the top of his pussy.

Gary reached down and put his hands on her head, guiding her to suck him.

“Next.” the director said getting the two of them to move to the next part of the scene.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.