The Bimbo App ~ Bimbos in Paradise - Cover

The Bimbo App ~ Bimbos in Paradise

Copyright© 2023 by mypenname3000

Chapter 27: Interviewing the Busty Muslim Wife

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 27: Interviewing the Busty Muslim Wife - A young man in Hawaii is given the chance to build the ultimate resort in paradise!

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   MaleDom   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Lactation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts  

Note: Thanks to my beta reader!

Chrissy Henderson
I licked my lips covered in Carli the Bimbo-Masseuse’s cunt cream.

My husband and I were enjoying a couple’s massage on our honeymoon at the Bimbo Paradise Inn. So far, it had been wild. The rules about sex and marriage and cheating and fidelity did not manner here. Bimbos were just open to be used by us both without jealous feelings.

It was delicious.

I had just sixty-nined with Carli, the redheaded and busty bimbo-masseuse, while Fumiko, the other bimbo-whore, had ridden my husband’s cock. She had worked her tight pussy up and down his dick while her big, pale-live titties had bounced. The petite, Japanese bimbo had such large breasts.

They were massive compared to her small frame. I loved it. That just made it all the more exciting.

I licked my lips, wanting to just feast on her cum-filled cunt. She had my husband’s jizz in her, and I wanted to enjoy it. My husband could fuck Carli while devoured Fumiko’s cunt. I licked my lips, staring at the slut.

“Come and sit on my face and let me lick you clean,” I moaned as the bimbo headed for a drawer.

“Let me just get a special wecial massagey tool!” she said and opened the drawer. “Here it is! Yay!”

She whipped out a silver vibrator that looked like it would feel incredible in my pussy. She grinned at me, my husband’s cum on her bush. She held it up triumphantly and skipped back to the massage table. She waved it before my eyes.

“See, see, isn’t that just so neaty. It’s all perfecty for massagying your cutie cunty hole, righty, guesty-poo?” Fumiko asked.

“Yes,” I groaned, licking my lips. “Sit on my face and use it on me!”

“Okey-dokey!” she moaned as my husband was kneeling on the massage table.

“I need an anal massage,” growled my husband to Carli. “I need your asshole to massage my dick.”

“Okey-dokey!” squealed Carli. The redhead scrambled up. “Fucky my buttyhole, guesty-poo!”

God, I loved this resort.

As my husband pressed his cock into Carli’s butt-crack, Fumiko mounted the table. She was just so ready to get fucked hard by my husband. I bet he would fuck her hard and cum in her asshole. I loved that idea as the bimbo moaned her delight.

“Ooh, ooh, yesy yes!” Carli gasped. “Guesty-poo!”

“Fuck,” my husband grunted.

Fumiko straddled my face, her sloppy bush dripping with cum. She had such a thick one, a forest of black curls hiding her pussy dripping with my husband’s jizz. I could not wait to devour her. I would lap at her with everything that I had. It would be so good.

She planted her pussy down on my face. Her curls spilled over my lips. Her bush rustled against me. She sighed in delight as my husband’s cum poured out of her cunt and into my mouth. It was just so good to have that delight spilling over my lips.

I groaned the taste of my husband’s cum pouring out of her tangy pussy. It was a treat. I licked at her as the vibrator turned on. My cunt clenched. She brought the humming toy to my cunt and pressed it into my shaved snatch.

“Fuck!” I squealed into her pussy as she massaged my vulva with it. She brushed my clit. “Fumiko!”

“Guesty-poo being all massagedy with my buzzy toy!” she squealed, her bush tickling my face.

I groaned into her cunt. I lapped at her sloppy folds with hunger. The vibrator rubbed over my vulva, circling my pussy lips. My folds drank this all in. It just felt so good to have her doing this. I was glad for it. She drove me wild with that buzzing toy.

I groaned as she thrust into my cunt.

“Fuck, yes!” I moaned into her pussy.

She purred in delight as she worked the vibrator in and out of my cunt. The buzzing toy massaged my cunt from the inside. It was just such a perfect thing to enjoy. I loved it greatly. She twisted it about in me. I groaned at that. It was just so good to have her doing that to me as I feasted on her sloppy twat.

I tongued her cunt as my toes curled. Her thick bush tickled my face as she almost bounced on my face as she squirmed in delight. She plunged the buzzing toy deep into my cunt and twisted it about is it massaged me. It was so fucking amazing.

“Mmm, massagying a guesty-poo with my buzzy toy,” she sang. “Just buzzying and hummying and whirlying. Isn’t that so greaty good, guesty-poo?”

“Yes!” I moaned.

“Goody!” she squealed in delight.

I lapped at her with hunger as that toy buried into my cunt again and again. It felt so good in me. I groaned, savoring that delight. It was a wild moment to have that toy plunging in and out of me. I loved it. I gripped my cunt down on that wonderful toy buzzing away in me.

“Shit!” grunted my husband.

“Poundy my assyhole, guesty-poo!” moaned Carli.

“Fucking pound her, Shawn,” I moaned into Fumiko’s sloppy cunt.

“Fuck, yeah!” he roared.

My husband slammed his cock into her, the table rocking and creaking from the force of his thrusts. The bimbo-slut moaned in delight as my husband used her bowels. I moaned into Fumiko’s cunt as the vibrator worked in and out of my snatch.

My pussy gripped the shaft, savoring that wonderful delight massaging me from the inside. I would have a huge cum. I could not wait to burst with the delight of this toy. It was just fantastic to have it humming away in me.

I groaned at the delight of it. I savored that dildo thrusting into my snatch. She drove me wild with it. It was just fantastic. I groaned with each plunge of that toy into my pussy as I licked up the cum spilling out of her snatch.

“Ooh, ooh, guesty-poo, you’re a lickying my cunty hole,” the slut moaned. “Yesy yes, just licky me! Licky and lappy at me!”

“Gladly!” I groaned, savoring that delight. I tongued her with all that I had. It was just so good to feats on her like that. I stroked my tongue through her folds. “Ooh, you taste good.”

“Yesy I do!” she moaned. “I tasty so goody and great and amazeying!”

I licked at her, tonguing her cunt with all the passion I had. It was just wild to lick her like that. I stroked my tongue through her hot flesh. She trembled as I did that. I lapped at her with all my might. She tasted so damned good, but...

Where was my husband’s salty cum?

I plunged my tongue into her twat to find my husband’s jizz. I needed every drop. I swirled around in her. I licked at her with all that I had. It was delicious to devour her like that. She trembled on me, squirming as I loved her curls massaging my face.

“Guesty-poo!” she moaned as she fucked my cunt with the vibrator. “That’s itty it, guesty-poo!”

I loved what she was doing to me. It felt so good to have her working that vibrator in and out of my pussy. My twat clamped down on her. I loved it. My orgasm built and built as I swirled around in her tangy snatch, searching for my husband’s cum.

I found more of Shawn’s jizz in her depths, savoring that salty treat. She squirmed on me as I explored her pussy. I wiggled my tongue around in her depths. I no longer tasted anything salty. She was all clean.

Treats never lasted forever.

I licked at her clit.

“Guesty-poo!” she squealed and fell forward, her big boobs piling into my belly. “Yesy yes!”

She suckled on my clit.

I groaned into her pussy and nursed on her bud.

The vibrator hummed away in me as I tongued her clit. She returned the favor, massaging my bud with her tongue. My pussy gripped the vibrator, my body quivering as I hurtled toward my climax. My husband growled louder. Carli squealed in rapture.

“Cummy in my assyhole,” the redhead howled. “Pleasey please!”

“Yes!” roared Shawn.

Flesh smacked flesh.

He grunted, dumping his cum into her asshole.

God, this was hot.

Fumiko nibbled on my clit with her soft lips. My toes curled as my orgasm burst in me. I bucked on the table, moaning into the bimbo-masseuse’s cunt. Waves of rapture swept through me. My pussy writhed around the vibrator.

That buzzing toy felt so good in me as my orgasm swept through me.

“Fuck, yes!” I moaned and suckled hard on the bimbo’s clit.

“Guesty-poo!” squealed Fumiko.

Her tangy juices gushed out of her cunt and drowned me.

She jammed the vibrator deep into my cunt. I loved it in me. I savored that delight washing through me as I licked and lapped at her cunt. Her curls tickled my face as she moaned in delight, her big boobs rubbing against my belly.

“Fuck, yes!” howled Shawn. “Goddamn, that was good!”

“Guesty-poo is so biggie!” squealed Carli.

“He is!” I moaned, my cunt writhing around the vibrator.

I trembled through my orgasm. I felt so amazing as I licked up that wonderful cream. My pussy writhed around the vibrator. It kept buzzing away in me. I shuddered, my eyes squeezing shut as my orgasm peaked in me.

“Yes!” I groaned.

“That was amazeying,” Fumiko said. “But your timey is uppy up!”

It was so good to have this couple’s massage with my husband. To share these two bimbo-masseuses. What a wild honeymoon we were having.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Shawn Henderson
Opal engulfed my cock in the changing room. The bimbo-slave that came with our honeymoon suite suckled on my dirty dick. She bobbed her head, her black hair spilling around her shoulders. She wore a collar, stiletto heels, and a fishnet bodysuit.

Her big boobs, covered in the netting, jiggled as she blew me. She suckled me clean of Carli’s asshole. I groaned, savoring it. My wife watched as she pulled on her robe. It was so so good to harem my wife staring at me as that slut polished my pole.

“God, she’s good,” I groaned.

“She is a pro,” my wife said, her dyed-pink hair spilling around her flushed face.

“Such a pro,” I moaned at that hot mouth sliding up and down my shaft. “Shit, yes!”

Opal squealed around my cock and suckled hard on me. She nursed with passion on my dick. I loved her blowing me with that intensity. It was just such a wonderful treat to have her working that hot mouth up and down my cock.

I groaned, the need to cum already building. Opal had skill. She worked that hot mouth up and down my dick. She drove me wild with her sucking. She was so good at it. Just a pro. I loved it. She suckled at me with force.

It was amazing to have her nursing on me like that. She suckled with all that she had on my dick. She blew me with passion. I groaned, the need to cum in her mouth building and building. Her tongue danced around my cock.

“Fuck,” I breathed.

“Mmm, cum in her mouth, honey,” my wife moaned. “Flood her!”

“I will!”

Opal suckled hard on my cock, wanting my cum.

God, she was such a great slut.

The bimbo-slave bobbed her head, working her mouth faster up and down my cock. She polished my pole, taking more and more of me. I grinned when my cock brushed the back of her throat. She gurgled for a second.

Opal deep-throated my cock.

“Goddamn, yes!” I groaned as her lips slid down my shaft, her gullet massaging my rod.

“My, my,” Chrissy said, smiling. “Mmm, she’s doing amazing. Such a good slut. Please my husband.”

“She is,” I said, smiling back at my new bride.

Chrissy leaned forward and kissed me, her lips tasting tangy. Fumiko’s cream. Opal’s lips slid down my cock as I made out with my wife. The bimbo-slave nuzzled into my bush, taking every inch of my cock. She was so skilled at that.

I savored her dancing her tongue around my shaft, buffing me clean. She hummed around my cock, massaging me with her vocal vibrations. I love it. I groaned into my wife’s mouth as I enjoyed being deep-throated by a bimbo.

The slut slid her mouth back up my cock. I groaned and broke the kiss, feeling almost dizzy. I was so relaxed from the massage. The crown of my dick popped out of Opal’s gullet. Her tongue danced around me, her brown eyes sparkling.

“That’s it,” I groaned. “You’re going to get a mouthful of cum. You ready for that?”

She moaned around my dick, nodding her head. She suckled hard. My nuts tightened. The need to cum rose and rose in me. I groaned, my cock twitching in her mouth. My wife smiled at me, her eyes burning hot.

“Fuck, yes!” I roared and came.

My cum flooded Opal’s mouth.

She squealed in delight, squeezing her eyes shut. She gulped down my jizz as the pleasure slammed through me. I shuddered through it, enjoying every last blast of cum that fired from her cunt. It was just so good. I dumped my load into her mouth.

She swallowed more and more blasts of my jizz. I could just cum and cum at this place. It truly was paradise. I shuddered as I erupted one last time. She suckled hard on me to work out every drop of jizz she could.

“God, I love this place,” I groaned.

My wife beamed at me, nodding in agreement.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Keone “Ken” Kekoa – Owner of the Bimbo Paradise Inn
I had a busy day hiring bimbos.

The maids were done. Moana Kala, Nina Perez, Mrs. Tabitha Yates (who came with a maintenance cuck named Peter Yates), and Chrissy Meyers would all be welcoming my guests and giving the service. There would be so many of the sexy bimbo-maids wondering around.

I also hired two more bimbo-instructors for the kayak rental, Meera Chaudhuri and Beverly Smith. Now I just needed to hire a bimbo-cook.

The next interviewee has arrived! Do you wish to interview her? If so, sit down on your chair and hit the Interview Candidate Button.

I tapped it and a moment later a woman walked in wearing a heavy, bronze dress and a black hijab wrapped around her dusky-brown face. An Arab woman. The dress fell to her ankles and the sleeves went to her wrists. Imagine having to wear that here. A man followed her in.

“As-salaam alaykum,” the woman said, nodding to me. “I am Hosni, and this is my husband, Al-Hasan Ahmed. I hear you need a cook. I am quiet skilled. I have worked in several restaurants and resorts. I have a food handler’s card and lots of references.”

She handed me a thick resume. I took it as she took a seat across from me. Her husband stood behind her. He wore jeans and a short-sleeved shirt with around cap on his head. Like a fez, I supposed. He clearly could dress for the heat.

She could not.

“Thank you,” I said, flipping through it. Mrs. Hosni Ahmad had a very extensive history. She had been working in restaurants for twenty-two years, since she was sixteen. I nodded. “This is very thorough. Now, you do know that our bimbo-cooks have to lactate. Do you lactate?”

“No,” she said, her cheeks darkening.

“Well, I can arrange that,” I said. “I do have to see your breasts. Suckle on your nipples.”

Her husband stared at me then nodded. He seemed ... okay with that.

“You’re okay with your wife letting me suckle on her tits?” I asked.

“Sahih Muslim 1453 reported the Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him, instructed Abu Hudhaifa to breastfeed a young man named Salim so that the young man would no longer desire her but see her as his mother,” the husband said, nodding his head. “It is a way to build trust in a young man who must be around your wife.”

“Ah, of course,” I said. “She would have to be naked to do that. Like my mother is when she breastfeeds me.”

The husband nodded. “Do it, Hosni.”

“Yes, husband,” the woman said and rose.

I could not believe there was something in Islam about women breastfeeding adult men to make them like their sons so they would no longer desire the woman. That just made me want her more. I loved fucking my mother.

The woman unzipped the back of her dress and slid her arms out of it. She wore a rather lacy, red bra beneath. She wiggled her skirt off her curving hips. She had a delicious figure. A MILF’s thickness. Plump in just the right way. She dropped her skirt to the floor and unhooked her bra, glancing back at her husband.

“You are just following what Allah’s Messenger, peace be upon him, has commanded women to do when they must work closely with young men,” her husband said.

“Yes, husband,” she said and pulled off her bra. Her breasts spilled out, large and plump, her nipples thick and long. I loved how big they were.

Lastly, she rolled down her panties, revealing her shaved pussy. I was surprised to see her bald down there. Maybe it was a culture thing. I could not imagine it was sexual. She stepped out of her panties, her thick lips dripping. She was definitely a mother. A MILF.

I gripped my cock as she moved around the desk. She blinked at that. I just nodded to her. She licked her lips as I rolled back my desk enough for her to sit down on my lap. She crossed before me, putting her left arm around my neck. She lowered herself.

My cock nuzzled into the folds of her pussy. I doubt her husband could see her sliding her cunt down my dick. She groaned sightly as she sank down slowly. Her husband frowned as she took me to the hilt, her big boobs jiggling. She sat sideways across my lap. I put my right hand at the small of her back to support her. My left hand fell on her bare leg. I slid up it to her pussy.

“Now breastfeed from her,” her husband said.

I could not believe this worked out so well.

I leaned over and engulfed one of her fat nipples. I suckled on her. She gasped, her married cunt squeezing down on my cock. She whimpered and squirmed on my lap, stirring that silky snatch around my rod.

Damn, her pussy felt great about my cock.

I needed to make this feel better for her, too.

I slid my hand between her thigh to her shaved pubic mound. I slid down her. She glanced at her husband. She still had her hijab, protecting her modesty, as she sat impaled on my cock. Her husband nodded to her as I kept suckling from her, my fingers creeping closer to her clit until...

I found it.

I rubbed at her hard, little nub peeking out of its hood. She gasped as I did that. Her cunt clenched down on me, massaging me with her silky flesh. She felt incredible around me, whimpering as I suckled on her. Her pussy felt so good. She squirmed more and more.

“That’s it,” her husband said as I diddled his wife. “Let him see you as his mother!”

“Yes, husband,” whimpered Mrs. Ahmad. Her pussy clamped down on me. “He’s ... Oh...”

I suckled hard on her nipple, loving the feel of her nub in my mouth. I stroked my tongue around her, making her gasp. Or maybe that was my fingers dancing on her clit. Her juices soaked my twat. The spicy aroma of her cunt filled my nose.

What a delectable scent.

I diddled her faster. She whimpered, her cunt clenching and relaxing around my cock. That felt so good. I could cum just from her squirming on my lap. I didn’t have to fuck her at all. Didn’t need her to ride me. Her husband watched on, oblivious to how amazing this felt.

His wife had such a tight cunt. He must have such a small dick.

“Mr. Ken,” she whimpered. “Are you seeing me as a mother?”

I popped my mouth off her nipple, my cock throbbing in her cunt. “Not yet, Mrs. Ahmad. We need to do this longer.”

“That’s right!” said her husband. “It can take several tries to do it.”

“Yes,” the wife whimpered as I engulfed her cock again. “We’ll do it as long as it takes!”

She shuddered on me, enjoying what I did to her. She squeezed that tight twat around my dick. Her silky walls massaged me with her every squirm. I rubbed at her clit. I massaged her, wanting to make her cum. I craved to have her just gasping and squealing.

That would be so good. I wanted to spurt my jizz into her snatch. That would be so incredible. She would cum so hard on me. It would be fantastic. Her pussy clamped down on me. She held me tight with that hot cunt.

I nursed on her with force. I suckled with all that I had on her nipple. She whimpered, her pussy clamping down harder. I rubbed at her clit as fast as I could, diddling her. She breathed heavier, her butt-cheek feeling so good on my thigh. She had a plump ass. I wanted to fuck it.

“Oh, yes, yes,” she moaned. “See me as your mother. Oh, please, see me as your mother, Mister Ken! Mmm, it is like I can feel you in me. Growing. Coming closer to that moment!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.