The Bimbo App ~ Bimbos in Paradise - Cover

The Bimbo App ~ Bimbos in Paradise

Copyright© 2023 by mypenname3000

Chapter 26: Enjoying the Free-Use Waitress’s Desserts

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 26: Enjoying the Free-Use Waitress’s Desserts - A young man in Hawaii is given the chance to build the ultimate resort in paradise!

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   MaleDom   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Lactation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts  

Keone “Ken” Kekoa – Owner of the Bimbo Paradise Inn

Mai Tojira, the new Japanese bimbo sunbather, shuddered as her pussy milked my cock. She squealed in delight, her cunt writhing around my cock. She felt spectacular. I loved that hot pussy rippling around my dick.

“Yes!” I groaned, staring down at that gorgeous ass jiggling before me. She was half-bent over my desk, her hands reaching across it to grasp the far end. I had been hiring new bimbos all morning since I upgraded my inn to Level 5. “Yes!”

I erupted.

I flooded the Japanese bimbo-slut’s cunt with my cum.

“Mistery Ken!” she squealed, her cunt writhing around my dick. She felt so good rippling around me. It was just a spectacular moment. I was in heaven here. So glad to have her pussy writhing about my rod. “Filly me with all your goody woody jizzies cummies, Mistery Ken! My cunty hole needies it so bady wady!”

“You fucking do, whore!” I grunted, pumping more and more blasts of my cum into her snatch.

“I’m your whorey happy whore!” she squealed, her black hair tossing as she milked my cock.

I grunted with each blast of cum. I enjoyed this pleasure immensely. The heat swept through me. She felt so amazing. I reveled in this delight. It was just an incredible moment to have all that cum spurting onto her cunt. I flooded her with all that I had. It was an amazing moment.

She rippled around me, my nuts emptying their contents into my bimbo-sunbather’s cunt. She milked me with that hot flesh. I loved this ecstasy sweeping through me. It was just incredible to have it rushing through me. I groaned, enjoying this passion so much.

“Yes!” I groaned. “Oh, fuck, that, that’s it!”

I erupted a last blast of cum into her pussy.

“Mistery Ken’s cummies,” she breathed, sounding so happy. “I lovey dovey every lasty drop!”

“Yes, you do,” I groaned, savoring that delight. “You’re such a good whore. Get down to the beach, lay in the sun, and get a great tan. You’ll look fucking hot. The guys will pound your cunt all day long! How does that sound?”

“So awesomey and amazeying and sugoiii yay!” She ripped her cunt off my cock and spun around, her big boobs bouncing before me. Cum dripped out of her pussy, her string bikini shoved to the side. The triangles could not contain her tits. She darted off, so happy.

My phone beeped.

The next interviewee has arrived! Do you wish to interview her? If so, sit down on your chair and hit the Interview Candidate Button.

The door opened, and two women were there. “Let me through!”

“No, let me through!”

“Me!”

“This is my job!”

“Mine!”

“Island bitch!”

“Imperial cunt!”

I blinked as a blonde woman and a native cutie popped into the office, both trying to get past the other. They were wearing jeans and nice blouses, both of them clutching their resumes. They glared at each other then at me.

“Hire me to be your masseuses!” the native cutie said as the blonde said, “You need me to be your masseuses!”

They both glared at each other, crossing their arms beneath their rather generous breasts. I smiled at that. They hadn’t noticed I was naked, my cock hard with Mai’s juices. Then they both thrust their resumes at me. I took them. The blonde was Josie Reynolds and the native girl Mimi Maile.

I loved the contrast of their skin. Pale ivory and golden brown. My cock throbbed.

“Ladies, ladies, there’s really only one way to settle this,” I said. “You both have to get naked.”

They both shot me surprised looks, shocked.

“No way!” Josie said then gasped, “Hey?”

Momi popped her top off, revealing her large breasts clad in an orange. They jiggled in such an enticing way. She reached behind her to unhook her bra. Josie stared at her, swallowing. She glanced at me and noticed my naked cock.

“Shit,” she gasped as I throbbed big and thick. Had she ever seen one so large? “You’re not beating me, you pineapple-eating slut!”

“Pale-ass White bitch!” Momi shouted back as she unhooked her bra and freed those lovely tits. Big and soft with dark-brown nipples thrusting hard from wide areolas. “You’re not going to pick some invading whore over me, right?” She cupped her tits, jiggling them.

“Of course he is,” hissed Josie, her top off. She had a red bra cupping her ivory boobs. She just pulled it off without unfastening it. She had pink, suckable nipples. She gripped them. “Hawaiian guys always love us exotic, White girls. Don’t you?” She winked a blue eye at me.

“You do have your charms,” I said, grinning at how exciting this was.

They both unzipped their jeans and shoved them off their hips together, revealing red and orange panties. They both wiggled to get their pants down their tongued thighs. Shoes were kicked off. Jeans torn off. Then down came the panties.

Both were shaved, their pussies tight and beautiful. My cock was so hard at this moment. I loved their rivalry. They both shot each other glares as they stepped out of their dainty panties. They were gorgeous. I was glad I could hire them both.

Not that I would tell them that.

“Well?” Josie asked. “We’re naked. Which one of us is the hotter?”

Momi nodded.

“You’re both so fucking sexy,” I said. “I know, I want a titty massage from you both. Pile your tits around my cock and work them together up and down my dick. I have to make sure you’re team players. My employees get along, and you’re both so ... racist.”

They both scoffed and hissed, “I am not!”

Then they were kneeling on either side of my chair and leaning over my lap. They pressed their tits together and sandwiched them around my dick. I smiled at how good that felt. Their pink and brown nipples kissed as they felt so soft around me. A double titty fuck. How fucking wonderful.

They worked their tits up and down my cock. They stroked my dick with their silky tits while glaring at each other. Their pale and golden tits worked up and down my shaft. I loved the feel of them massaging me. It was just so good to have them doing that to me.

“See, I’m not racist!” hissed Josie.

“You so are, you White whore!” moaned Momi. “Just wanting to take jobs away from us native beauties.”

“Native sluts,” she hissed back. “My pale tits are so much hotter than yours! He loves them!”

“Ladies, ladies,” I groaned. “Just keep rubbing those tits. And kiss. You have to show you can work together.”

They both growled then angrily kissed each other. I loved the sight of their lips and tongues dancing together. They were flicking around each other, almost trying to devour each other’s faces. It was exciting. I loved the look as that hot mouth worked up and down my cock. It was just incredible.

I loved it so much. I savored it. I was so glad to have this passion working up and down my cock. It was just fantastic. They made out with such passion. It was hot watching their tongues dancing around as they worked those tits up and down my dick.

“Damn,” I groaned, their tongues dancing. “That’s good. That’s so good. I am going to cum on your faces!”

They broke the kiss and hissed, “Cum on my face and hire me!”

They both glared at each other, sparks sizzling between them as they worked their tits up and down my cock. Then they kissed again with that fierce anger. I loved it. My dick throbbed between their tits as they worked up and down me, lubed by Mai’s cunt cream.

The pressure grew at the tip of my cock. I swelled toward that wonderful moment of cumming. It was just so good to have this delight building and building in me. My toes curled as they plunged their tits down my cock and slid back up me.

“Yes,” I groaned, nearing the point of exploding into her face. “Shit, that’s good.”

“Cum on my face and hire me!” Momi said.

“You want me!” gasped Josie.

“Fuck!” I groaned and erupted on their faces.

I spurted my cum across Josie’s and Momi’s features. My cum splattered their features. It was so good to dump my jizz on them. It was so incredible. I trembled through my rapture. It was an incredible rush to ejaculate on their features.

They both sealed their lips shut, not catching it with their tongues, and closed their eyes. I grunted, my cock twitching between their tits as I dumped my cum on their faces. I loved this so much. It was an incredible delight to have all this pleasure washing through me.

“Damn,” I groaned and spurted the last cum on their faces.

They both shot open their eyes and gasped, “Who are you hiring?”

They glared at each other.

“I need more evidence of teamwork,” I said. “Lick the cum off each other’s faces and feed it to the other. Share it. Snowball my cum back and forth.”

I loved how they both hissed and stared at each other, cum dripping off their chins onto their tits. Then they leaned forward and started licking at each other’s faces. They stroked over each other. I loved the sight as they lapped at each other.

It was hot watching them gather up my cum then kiss each other with that angry passion. They licked up my cum for each other’s faces. My dick twitched between their tits as they shared it back and forth. I loved it so much.

“That’s it,” I said. “You’re both doing a good job showing me you can be team players.”

They both kept licking up my pearly spunk. I loved White sluts, but my fellow Hawaiian chicks looked so hot with my pearly cum dripping down their golden-brown features. Shit, they were both so hot. I would make them into the last two bimbo-masseuses I could hire.

They licked up every drop of spunk they could find on each other’s faces, sharing it. They danced their tongues around each other’s faces before they stared at me, waiting for my answer on who would get the job.

It was so hilarious they were competing to be bimbofied.

“Well, I need to see more evidence of cooperation.” I grinned at them. “Josie, sit on my desk, legs spread apart. Momi, you eat her cunt out while I fuck your cunt.”

They both shot each other triumphant glances as if they had one. I supposed one was eager to have her rival eat her cunt while the other wanted to please me with her pussy and prove she was the best. I loved it.

“I’ll make you cum so hard, you scrawny White bitch!” Momi hissed.

“Scrawny with tits this big?” Josie asked. “You fat-ass hula-slut!”

“Fat ass!” hissed Momi as Josie hopped onto the desk. “Fat ass! Ooh!”

Josie spread her legs and winked at me. Momi buried her face into her rival’s cunt and started licking. My dick was so hard. I dropped to my knees and nuzzled my cock into Momi’s cunt. I rubbed it up and down her slit. She purred into Josie’s snatch.

I thrust into Momi’s cunt, grunting, “Yes!”

The Bimbo App gave me such power. I savored that hot cunt around my cock. She squeezed her snatch down on my dick. It was so good to be in her pussy. I savored that hot cunt around my cock. It was a wonderful moment. I thrust into her snatch, savoring that hot flesh around my dick.

“Ooh, eat my snatch,” moaned Josie. “Mmm, I’m as delicious as pineapple, aren’t I?”

“Not as delicious as having Mister Ken’s huge cock in my cunt fucking me so hard!” Momi answered, her pussy clamping down on me. “He’ll be dumping his load into my snatch.”

I grinned, fucking away at that hot cunt. I pounded her snatch with force. It was so good to bury into her. I plowed over and over into her hot flesh. I loved the way she gripped me. She held me tight as I fucked her hard.

I pounded her twat with force, enjoying that hot flesh around me. I thrust into her twat again and again. I fucked her with passion. She squeezed down on me. Momi held me tight with that hot flesh. I buried into her over and over again.

“Oh, that’s it!” she moaned. “That’s so good! Hire me, Mister Ken!”

“Use her pussy and hire me, Mister Ken,” Josie moaned, her big tits jiggling. Cum dripped over her pale tits. A glob had landed on her pink nipple. “Oh, god, she’s such a dyke. She loves my cunt!”

“Just being a team player!” moaned Momi. “See, Mister Ken, you want me!”

I grunted, fucking Momi’s hot cunt. I buried into her silky snatch over and over again. I loved every inch of her. She felt fantastic. I slammed deep and hard into her pussy. She held me tight. It was so good to fuck her hard like this.

I pounded her with force. I slammed to the hilt in her hot flesh. Her cunt gripped my dick. She held me tight with that hot flesh. I buried deep and hard into her snatch, reveling in every thrust into her tight snatch.

Josie moaned, tossing her head as she enjoyed being devoured. Her big boobs jiggled and bounced. She smiled at me as she enjoyed being eaten by Momi. Her back arched as she moaned. She held Momi to her pussy.

“That’s it,” she moaned. “Ooh, make me cum! I want to drown you in pussy cream!”

“Drown me, bitch!” Momi moaned, her pussy clamping down on my cock. She wanted to prove herself as she took my big dick.

It was just so amazing to pound her with force. I buried into her cunt with force. I loved her pussy gripping my dick. She held me tight, her silky snatch bringing me closer and closer to cumming. I would have a big climax. I could not wait for that delight.

I slammed into her pussy. I fucked her hard and fast. I churned her up with all that I had. It was just so good to bury into her twat. I fucked her with everything that I had. It was just incredible to pound her with force.

“Oh, fuck, that’s good!” I groaned. “Shit, that’s amazing!”

“So good, you pineapple-loving cunt!” gasped Josie. She threw back her head and came like a dumb whore.

I hadn’t even bimbofied her yet. I loved this.

I slammed into Momi’s cunt. Her pussy clamped down on me as she drowned in the White slut’s juices. I pounded that tight twat, her butt-cheeks jiggling. My balls tightened. I was so close to erupting into her snatch.

“Oh, hire me, Mister Ken!” howled Momi as she climaxed.

Her pussy went wild around my cock.

I groaned at her heat rippling around my dick. It was so good to have her doing that. I loved her hot flesh spasming around me. She felt so good. Just so amazing rippling around my cock. I loved it so much. She suckled at me with her hot flesh. I groaned, savoring the way she rippled around me. She suckled at me.

“Yes, yes, yes!” I groaned and erupted into her pussy.

“Mister Ken!” Momi howled as I flooded her snatch with my jizz. She rippled around me. “Hire me!”

“Hire me!” White whore moaned, her tits bouncing as I flooded Momi’s cunt with my jizz. I dumped blast after blast of cum into that pussy. I savored that heat rippling around me. It was so good to have her twat spasming around me. She felt so good. Just so amazing around my cock. I loved dumping my cum into her twat.

“Shit, that’s good,” I groaned. “That’s so good!”

“It’s so good!” whimpered Momi. “Hire me! Please, please!”

Women don’t even have to be bimbofied to be good sluts. I loved this so much. I dumped so much cum into that hot pussy. I filled her up with all that I had. It was just an incredible moment. I loved it fiercely. I groaned through all that ecstasy and fired one last blast of cum.

I savored Momi’s pussy rippling around me. I shuddered and ripped my dick out of her pussy and said, “Switch!”

“I’ll lick all the cum out of her pussy!” Josie said and slid to the side. “You’ll love my cunt!”

“I’m fucking you in the ass!” I said as she knelt on the floor.

Momi hopped up and frowned. “You could have fucked me in the ass. I’ll do anal. And lick up creampies!”

“Good to know,” I said as Josie slid her pale hands up Momi’s golden-brown thighs. “I’ll consider it.”

Josie started her feast, thrusting her pale ass at me. I pressed my brown cock between her ivory cheeks and slid down to her asshole. I found her backdoor and pushed against her. She moaned as I did that. It was so good to feel her bowels stretching to take my cock. She whimpered as I did that.

“Lick my cunt clean, White bitch,” moaned Momi. “That’s where you belong!”

“What?” gasped Josie, her anal sheath surrendering to me. I popped into her bowels.

“That’s right,” I growled. “Eating my cum out of women’s cunts is important work. You both belong on your knees serving men!”

“I...” Momi swallowed. “That’s right. Hawaiian girls know it’s our place to serve men!”

“So do Dutch girls!” gasped Josie, her asshole gripping my cock. “I’m on my knees right now, and he’s sliding into my asshole. It’s amazing!”

“You two will make such good bimbos,” I groaned, bottoming out in Josie. “You’re both hired.”

They both squealed in delight as I savored Josie’s asshole around my cock. She feasted on my seed dripping out of Momi’s cunt. Her cum-splattered tits jiggled as she trembled there. I loved it and drew back my cock.

Josie moaned, her anal sheath gripping my cock. I groaned and thrust back into her asshole. I buried into the White girl’s backdoor. Her ivory cheeks jiggled. Momi moaned, Josie clearly devouring her cunt with enthusiasm.

I grinned and drew back my cock, savoring this moment.

“Mister Ken!” gasped Josie as I drew back my cock.

I thrust away at the White whore’s bowels. It was just so good to pound her like that. I was in heaven here. I buried into her asshole again and again. I loved the way she gripped me. It was just fantastic to thrust into her anal sheath.

I used her as she devoured my cum out of her fellow slut’s cunt. It was so good to know she was doing that for me. I pounded her anal sheath. I fucked her bowels hard and fast. I thrust into her anal sheath over and over again.

I buried deep and hard into her bowels. I loved fucking her like this. It was just a wonderful treat to bury into her hard and fast. She gripped me with that hot anal sheath. She massaged me with it as I fucked her with passion.

I thrust into her bowels with force, loving the feel of her anal sheath around me. She gripped me with such passion as she feasted on Momi’s cunt. The Hawaiian slut moaned, her boobs jiggling as she gripped the blonde’s hair.

“That’s it,” moaned Momi. “Feast on my delicious cunt! White bitch, that’s so good! Ooh, devour me! You love it! Fucking love eating my island twat!”

“Yes, yes, yes,” Josie moaned, her asshole gripping my dick. “I want to work here. I want to be a slut, Mister Ken!”

“Your slut, Mister Ken!” gasped Momi, so lost to her pleasure.

I loved this. It was just so good to experience this delight. I slammed into that anal sheath. I fucked her with force. It was so good to bury into her bowels with passion. She squeezed down on me, massaging my cock and bringing me closer and closer to cumming.

I could not wait to erupt into her bowels. I wanted to flood her with all that I had. It would be so good to dump my load into her. I slammed into her with everything that I had. She groaned as I did that. I buried into her hard.

Fast.

She whimpered as I did that. She wiggled her hips back and forth. I loved the way her bowels massaged around my cock. It was just an incredible moment to fuck her like that. I slammed to the hilt in her bowels.

She gripped me with that big dick. She massaged me as I buried into her hot flesh. I loved this delight. I slammed into her anal sheath with all that I had. She groaned as I pounded her. It was so beautiful to fuck her like this.

I pounded her bowels with all that I had. I loved fucking her like this. I slammed into her anal sheath with such force. It was so good to pound her bowels. She squeezed down on me. I groaned, loving every last second of this moment.

“Damn,” I groaned, my nuts slapping into her taint. “Oh, damn, that’s good!”

“Yes, yes, yes,” Josie moaned into Momi’s cunt.

“Oh, god, she’s got her tongue deep in me,” whimpered Momi. “Get out every drop of cum. I’m going to cum so hard on you!”

“Yes, you are!” whimpered Josie, her asshole gripping my cock.

I slammed into her bowels, loving this heat massaging my rod. It was just so good to bury into her anal sheath. It was an incredible delight to fuck her hard and fast. I plowed into her with force. It was just so good to fuck her like this.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.