The Bimbo App ~ Bimbos in Paradise - Cover

The Bimbo App ~ Bimbos in Paradise

Copyright© 2023 by mypenname3000

Chapter 23: Pleasing His Naughty Bimbo Daughter

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 23: Pleasing His Naughty Bimbo Daughter - A young man in Hawaii is given the chance to build the ultimate resort in paradise!

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   MaleDom   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Lactation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts  

Eric Murphy

“Daddy! Daddy! Kayaking!” Peach said, my bimbo-daughter bouncing up and down and waving a brochure. “We can paddle in the sea and see fishies and corals and merrymaids and sharks and have so much funny fun! Can we? Pleasey please with sugar and my pussy juices on top?”

I took the brochure. “This is not offered by the hotel.”

“And?” she asked, bouncing up and down beside me on the bed. Her round tits bounced and jiggled in such a cute way. “I wanna go.”

It was the day after flying with my bimbo-angel and cloning my bimbo-genie on the porch, and I was enjoying a nap after fucking my bimbos hard. They were all off playing on the pool or at the beach. All save Peach and my bimbo-slave.

Mrs. Richardson came with the room.

“We’re enjoying the inn,” I said, glancing at my phone. Peach was also almost to Level 3. I wanted to get her there and see what would happen. At Level 3, most bimbos had a branching path. I was wondering what hers would be like. “Why don’t you just ride Daddy’s cock instead? You get me all to yourself.”

She stared at my dick. “If I ridey your dick, will you take me kayaking, Daddy?”

“I’ll think about it,” I said, “if you do a great job riding my dick.” She was a bimbo. She’d forget. I shoved the brochure beneath the pillow just to make sure.

“Okey-dokey, Daddy!” she squealed, bouncing on the bed, her blonde hair flying. Then she straddled me. “I’ll make you cummy so hardy, Daddy! I lovey dovey you with all my heart!”

“I love you, too,” I said as she grabbed my cock. “Oh, that’s nice. Mmm, we’ll play with Mrs. Richardson together.”

“I would lovey dovey that,” moaned the bimbo-slave. She wore her fishnet bodysuit and stood nearby to wait hand and foot on me.

“Kayaking!” Peach said, her mind still stuck on that. She lifted my cock and pressed my dick into her bald muff.

I loved the feel of my little girl’s hot cunt on my dick. She plunged down my shaft to the hilt. Her boobs bounced as she threw back her head. I loved my little girl’s delicious cunt around my cock. She felt magnificent.

She squeezed about me and wiggled her hips from side to side. I groaned as she stirred her cunt up around my cock. It was just so incredible to have her cunt around my cock. She squealed in delight and clapped her hands together.

“Daddy’s cock!” she moaned. “I lovey my daddy oh so muchy much, Missusy Richardson.” “That’s so lovey!” cooed the bimbo-slave.

My daughter nodded and slid her pussy up my cock. I groaned at the warmth of her cunt squeezing around my cock. She held me tight. I shuddered, savoring that delight. It was such a wonderful rush to have her riding me like that.

Like all my bimbos, she was just so eager to please me. I was glad that I had a daughter with my bimbo-mother. In fact, Peach was one of the rewards of getting Mom to Level 4. A bonus bimbo that I bred and grew up so fast to maturity. Fourteen and ready to fuck. I was glad to have my Daddy’s Good Girl Bimbo. That was her current “class” at Level 2.

I would just have a huge climax. I could not wait to cum on her. I would just burst into her pussy with all my spunk. She plunged down me. She gasped as she slid back up me. Her pussy squeezed about me. It was so good to have her massaging me like that.

She rode me. She worked her cunt up and do down my cock with her hot snatch. It was a wonderful thrill to have her riding me with that hot flesh. She whimpered and moaned, her boobs jiggling and bouncing.

“Daddy’s dick!” she moaned, her hair fluttering around her face. “I lovey dovey my daddy’s huge cock!”

“I love your pussy, Peach,” I groaned, savoring my daughter’s cunt plunging down my dick. “Shit, you’re going to get a pussy full of your daddy’s cum!”

“Yay!” she squealed, her pussy clamping down on me.

She looked so happy as she rode me. She plunged her cunt down my cock and slid back up me. I groaned at silky delight of her cunt. She felt so incredible about me, her cunt massaging me with that delicious twat.

I loved the feel of her around me. The pressure grew and grew at the tip of my dick. My bimbo-daughter’s incestuous cunt massaged me. I was so glad that I made her in her mother’s womb. In our mother’s womb.

“Shit, shit, I want to knock you up,” I groaned.

“I want you to knocky me up, too, Daddy!” she whimpered. “Breedy me!”

“Breedy your littley girl, Mastery Sir,” moaned the bimbo-slave as she watched us.

My daughter worked that hot cunt up and down me. Her twat brought me closer and closer to that moment when I would cum in her. I would flood her with all my spunk. I was so ready for that explosion of cum.

It would be just incredible. I groaned as that hot twat rammed down my cunt and slid back up me. She wiggled her hips back and forth. She stirred her twat around my dick, massaging me with her silky twat. My nuts tightened. I gripped my daughter’s waist.

“Cum on me, Peach,” I moaned. “Cum on your daddy’s dick!”

“Yesy yes,” she squealed and plunged her hot snatch down my cock. “I lovey my daddy!”

Her pussy convulsed around my cock.

I groaned as her hot flesh suckled at me. She nursed on me as the pressure in my nuts swelled toward that moment of climaxing. I groaned, my back arching at hot great she felt around me. It was so amazing.

I erupted.

My phone dinged as my cum pumped into her twat. She had leveled up. I shuddered in delight at the heat of her snatch. It was just so good to feel her writhing around me. I groaned, erupting into her pussy again and again.

“Daddy’s jizzies!” she squealed, her twat writhing around me.

“That’s right!” I groaned. “Flooding your womb. You’re going to be bred!”

“Yay!” she gasped, her hot pussy milking my cock. “I wanna have my daddy’s babies!”

I loved hearing that as I dumped more and more drops of my cum into her pussy. I filled her up with my spunk. The pleasure slammed into me. I groaned through all that delight. A big smile spread on my lips.

I felt incredible. “Damn, that’s good.”

She rubbed her belly, beaming at me. “Now, let’s go kayaking in the oceany sea, Daddy!”

I groaned. “Let’s just go to the pool and fuck the bimbo-lifeguards and swim there.”

“No, Daddy!” She shot her hand beneath the pillow and grabbed the brochure. “We can see fishies and corals and merrymaids and paddley around. I wanna go!”

I grabbed my phone and said, “And leave this amazing resort and all the bimbo-sluts?”

I unlocked my screen and opened the Bimbo App. Peach’s portrait had an exclamation mark by it. I clicked it and Daddy’s Good Girl Bimbo appeared with a line that led to her next upgrade Daddy’s Little Bimbo-Princess. Strange there was no choice. Well, I clicked it.

Daddy’s Little Bimbo-Princess: Your daughter is just so precocious, you’ll have to grant one of her wishes to please you a week. She’s just too adorable for you to say no.

“I wanna go kayaking, Daddy,” my bimbo-princess said, pouting. She stared at me and ... and...

How could I say no to my adorable little princess?

“Fine,” I groaned. “We’ll go kayaking.”

I couldn’t believe that I had to give into my bimbo-daughter’s whims, but ... I did want to spoil my bimbo-princess. She was just so happy as she ripped her pussy off my cock, my cum spilling down her thighs, and bounced on the bed.

“Kayaking! Kayaking! Kayaking!” she squealed, bouncing up and down on the bed.

I had Peach put on some clothes—she had not earned her exhibitionism perk yet. I just didn’t want to fuck my little girl in public that much. She had one experience at the dinner, but I hadn’t earned it yet. Since had to leave the resort, so I arranged for an Uber to pick us up.

We stepped out into the lobby from the elevator ten minutes later, Peach wearing her bathing suit. She had her bikini, of course, but somewhere along the way she had picked up a Japanese schoolgirl swimsuit. That blue type that looked like it was one piece, but was really a top that overlapped the bottom. It was just such a sexy thing to see her in with her flip-flops and sunglasses.

She was just adorable. I took pictures.

The Uber would be here in a few minutes, so we sat to wait. I was in my bathing suit with an unbuttoned Hawaiian shirt on. My daughter shot her hand out, pressed it into my shorts, and fished out my cock right there in the lobby.

She opened her mouth wide as a bimbo-maid walked by and waved at me. “Enjoy your blowyjob, guesty-poo!”

“I am,” I groaned, reveling in my princess sucking me off. I was starting to think that the hotel didn’t count as “public” for the exhibitionism perk. Sex was allowed here, so it wasn’t breaking the rules at all. Well, my daughter would have to earn that perk some other time. “Damn, Peach.”

My good bimbo-girl suckled on my cock with such enthusiasm.

Peach put her all into sucking on my dick. She did get to choose to be my bimbo. She could have remained unbimbofied, but she wanted to join in with her mother, big sister, and the rest of my women. She was such a cutie. I was glad she made the choice.

She nursed on me with that hot mouth. It was just so good to have her suckling on me. I groaned, reveling in my daughter-bimbo nursing on me. I made her in our mother’s womb. Now she was my little princess. I just wanted to make her happy.

The Uber was getting closer, but I had plenty of time to enjoy this blowjob. I stroked my finger through Peach’s blonde hair. She suckled on me with passion. My hand stroked down her Lycra bathing suit to her rump. I squeezed her but. I kneaded her there as I enjoyed this delight.

God, she was just so good at sucking on my cock.

“Peach,” I groaned.

She purred around my cock, sounding so happy to make me feel good. Her tongue danced around my rod. I shuddered, loving every second of it. This was just the best. I would have a huge climax. Just a big burst of cum. I would flood her mouth with all my spunk.

She moaned around my cock as she worked her mouth up and down my cock. She flicked her tongue around me. It was so good to feel her doing that. She was just a wonderful slut. She knew how to make her daddy so happy.

“Fuck,” I growled. “You’re going to get a big reward of cum, Peach!”

She suckled on me so hard. She nursed and slurped on me.

I spread my arms across the back of the couch and leaned my head back. I just enjoyed my bimbo-princess suckling on me. She brought me closer and closer to cumming down her throat. I was so happy for this. I would just erupt. I would flood her mouth with my spunk.

She suckled hard on me. She was even better at blowing me now that she was Level 3. Her lips worked up and down me. She suckled with all that she had. It was just so good to have her working that hot mouth up and down me. My little girl was such a great cocksucker.

“Oh, damn,” I groaned. “That’s so good. Fuck!”

I erupted into her mouth.

She gulped down my cum. I loved how she swallowed it all down. It was just so good. I savored that hot mouth suckling on me. She felt so good. I shuddered, savoring every last second of erupting into my little girl’s mouth.

She swallowed my cum. It was so good. Just amazing. I loved that easy shooting through me. I groaned, savoring dumping my load into her mouth again and again. It was just wild to have her suckling on me like that. I loved it.

I was nearly there. I was so close to cumming with that hot mouth working up and down me. My bimbo-princess put her all into it. I shuddered, my eyes rolling back in my head as she loved my dick with that hot mouth.

“Fuck,” I groaned. “Oh, fuck, that’s good!”

I erupted.

I spurted my cum into her mouth. My little princess suckled down my cum. She swallowed it all as I erupted over and over again. The pleasure slammed through me. Stars exploded across my vision. I snarled out in delight.

It was a perfect treat. I savored every second of dumping my load into her mouth. She gulped it down with noisy swallows. My phone rang with an alert. The Uber was about to be here. I smiled and fired the last blast of cum into my daughter’s mouth.

I wondered what she would become at Level 4?

Well, that was for later. I doubt I would find out on this trip. The Uber was here. My daughter popped her mouth off my cock and licked her lips. The bimbo-maid beamed at us as I put my cock away. I stood with my daughter and headed for the door.

“This place just sort of popped up overnight,” the driver said. He was a big Hawaiian guy with shades and flowery shirt on. It was the style here. “What’s it like?”

“Bimbo whores to fuck night and day,” I said.

“My daddy and I are fuckying all the bimboy-sluts!” Peach said.

“Your daughter, huh?” the guy said, glancing at us. “You’re the same age. Is this some kink roleplay?”

“Yep,” I lied.

“Naw-uh, he’s my daddy, not a kinkjolepay. That sounds dumb!”

“She’s very committed,” I said as we came up at the beach that had the kayak rentals. “Thanks for the ride.”

“No problem, brah,” the guy said. “Have fun with your daughter.’” He winked at me.

I grinned as I climbed out, my little princess bouncing out after me. She clung to me in such a cute way. I wanted to get her a crown to put on her head to make it official. God, one request a week. What would she get me to do?

The kayak rentals were operated by a pimply-faced dweeb that just had us sign a release form and pay a deposit on the rental. I put it on my credit card. I was so rich, I didn’t care it was a hefty deposit. I rented a single kayak but it was a two-seater.

“Just carry it down to the water,” the guy said. “Paddles attached to a rope. Bring it all back. Close at 8 PM. If you get in trouble, that’s your fault. Don’t go too far out. There’s a waterproof bag. Put your phones in there so you can call for help if you get in trouble.”

“Cool,” I said and carried the kayak to the beach with Peach. We held it on our shoulders. She giggled as she walked, having fun. I wondered if I could have her sit on my cock. Maybe with that asshole.

Princess should have tight assholes.

I stared at her swimsuit. The fact it was two pieces could be a big boon here. I thought about it and smiled. I had her climb into the front seat and I took the back. It was reclined back. There was a pair of life preservers, but I left them out. Dumb, I know.

But I was horny. A dumb, horny teenager.

“Peach,” I said, pulling my cock out. “Take off your bottoms and sit your ass on my cock.”

“Ooh, ooh, that sounds so neaty, Daddy!” she said. “We’ll paddley about with your dickie in my buttyhole. Yay!”

Bimbos did not know how to be discrete. Well, I loved her anyway.

She peeled off her bottoms, flashing her golden-tan ass. She had spent her fair share on the beach, and she had the perk so she wouldn’t burn. She looked so sexy with her pussy dripping with my cum from early. She had just been so eager to go, she hadn’t even let poor Mrs. Richardson lick her clean.

The poor bimbo-slave had been so sad.

Her swimsuit bottoms off, she hopped onto my lap. Anyone who saw us would think she was fully dressed. Sure, they might wonder why she was sitting in my lap, but they wouldn’t know my dick was buried to the hilt in her anal sheath.

My little bimbo-princess grabbed my cock and pressed me with deft skill into her asshole. She cooed in delight as she pushed her weight down on me. Being a Level 3 bimbo, her anal ring surrendered at once.

She sank down my cock.

“Oh, Daddy,” she cooed as her asshole bottomed out on me. The kayak rocked in the surf as she wiggled about. “You’re all in my buttyhole!”

“Yep,” I said. “Now get to paddling. I think you’ll have to do most of the work.”

I took my paddle. I was leaned back while she was sitting straight up. Without life vests on, it just might be doable. She held hers, squirming on my cock, and paddled. I joined her, dipping one end of the double-sided paddle into the ocean and stroking.

She did the same and giggled.

“We’re paddlying, Daddy!” my little bimbo-princess cooed.

“Yes, we are,” I groaned, savoring that hot asshole gripping my dick. “Mmm, let’s go see the coral reefs and the fishes.”

“And the merrymaids!” she said. “Like Ariel from that awesomey cartoon.”

I did have such a crush on Ariel when I was younger. She was probably why I loved redheads. She and Sorcha from that old Willow movie.

My bimbo-daughter happily paddled us out into the sea. It was fairly calm in this lagoon. I supposed that was why we could kayak here. She giggled in delight as we passed other people enjoying it. None of them realized she had her asshole on my cock.

She did bounce quite a bit as she spotted things. “Pretty coral that looks like spidery flowers, Daddy!”

“Uh-huh,” I groaned, savoring that hot asshole sliding up and down my cock a few inches.

“Ooh, ooh, stripey fishies! They’re so cutie!”

“Yep.”

“Ooh, ooh, sea urchinies!”

God, it was amazing to have that asshole working up and down my cock. She teased me with it. I loved her velvety grip. She was so incredible. I would be flooding her asshole with my cum. Just unloading in her. I groaned, savoring that delight. It was a valuable treat to have her working up and down my cock. I was in heaven here.

Just reveling in my bimbo-princess’s excitement. She was having such a good time. We both were. Her asshole massaged my cock as we paddled around the lagoon. We drifted over coral reefs. Fish swam beneath us.

“Sharky rays!” gasped Peach, her anal sheath massaging my dick. “Looky, Daddy, they’re all skatying on the bottom.”

“Yep,” I said. “That’s why they’re sometimes called skates.”

“Wowsies.” Her bowels slid up me as she leaned forward to watch one go beneath us. Her head whipped around and her asshole slammed back down my cock as she watched it swim off. “That’s so neaty. You’re so smarty, Daddy!”

“And you’re so fucking cute,” I groaned. “And tight.”

She giggled. “Daddy loves my assyhole!” she purred in a sing-song voice. “Daddy loves my assyhole!” She sounded like a kid teasing another on the playground. “Daddy love my— Eel! Eel! It’s all snakying along, Daddy!”

“Yep,” I groaned as I savored her enthusiasm, her bowels sliding up and down my cock. “Oh, damn, that’s good. I love you, Peach!”

She flashed me such an adorable grin. I would make my little bimbo-princess so happy.

She worked that tight asshole up and down my cock. She massaged me with that wonderful flesh. I savored it. She wiggled her cute rump and massaged me. I was in heaven as she rode me. I groaned, savoring what she did to me.

My little girl was such a sexy thing. I shuddered, reveling in every second of her hot asshole massaging me. She brought me closer and closer to cumming in her bowels. I would just erupt in her. Flood her with all that I had.

“Daddy has a big dick that I love so muchy much,” she whimpered, no longer paddlying. “I’m gonna cummy on it.”

“Yes,” I groaned, savoring that hot asshole sliding up and down me. “Shit, that’s good!”

She squeezed down around me as she rocked up and down me faster. The kayak bobbed worryingly, but her anal sheath felt so good. She still wore that cute swimsuit so hopefully no one would know she was fucking me.

Or maybe they would. Maybe a guy was realizing I had a cute slut bouncing on my cock. Only he’d never think I was in her asshole. He’d think I was in her pussy. I was experiencing such a wonderful, velvety treat for my bimbo-princess.

My nuts tightened as I closed my eyes, the warm sun on my face. My toes curled. Water sloshed over the side. Warm. She moaned louder and louder, working her asshole up and down my cock. She slid up me and plunged back down.

“Daddy’s biggie dick, yay!” she squealed and came.

Her asshole writhed around my cock. I loved her velvety bowels spasming around me. The pressure in my nuts rose toward the bursting point. I groaned at that. It was just such a wonderful moment. I grunted.

“I love my bimbo-princess,” I growled and erupted.

“I’m daddy’s bimboy-princess!” my adorable little girl moaned as I flooded her asshole.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.