The Bimbo App ~ Bimbos in Paradise - Cover

The Bimbo App ~ Bimbos in Paradise

Copyright© 2023 by mypenname3000

Chapter 22: The Bimbo Genie Grants the Cloning Wish

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 22: The Bimbo Genie Grants the Cloning Wish - A young man in Hawaii is given the chance to build the ultimate resort in paradise!

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   MaleDom   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Lactation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts  

Note: Thanks to my beta reader!

Eric Murphy
My bimbo-angel opened wide her mouth and swallowed my dick dirty from her asshole.

She moaned, her white wings flapping and her halo glowing with her delight. She worked her mouth up and down my dick. She suckled hard on me. I groaned, my toes digging into the sand as she suckled on me.

The blue ocean washed up on the white-sand beach. Coconut trees rustled in the cooling breeze. We were on a desert island. I had flown us here thanks to a prayer from my bimbo-wife to my bimbo-goddess. Flying through the sky had been exhilarating.

What even was this Bimbo App? How did it defy reality so well? Where had it come from?

It was hard to concentrate on those questions with my bimbo-angel working her mouth up and down my dick. She suckled hard on me. She bobbed her head, nursing on me with all the passion that she possessed. It was just outstanding to have her suckling on me like that. I loved it.

She suckled hard on me.

Chloe Hart danced her tongue around my cock. Her blue eyes sparkled as she suckled on me. She was just such a wonderful creature. My porn star. My angel. My bimbo slut. What a delight to have her suckling on me. The pressure in my nuts increased with her working her mouth up and down my dick.

I groaned in delight as her hot mouth worked up and down my cock. Her tongue danced around the crown of my cock. She brought me closer and closer to erupting into her mouth. I wanted to just unload in her. She put her all into it.

“That’s it,” I groaned. “Such a good bimbo-angel!”

Chloe Hart squealed around my dick and suckled so hard on me.

I loved holding her by the halo as she worked her mouth up and down my dick. She suckled on me with all that she had. It was just wonderful to have her doing that. I loved it. She suckled hard on me. She nursed with such passion on my cock.

I groaned as she did that. She suckled on me with all her might. She worked that mouth up and down my cock. It was a powerful thing to have her doing that to me. She knew what she was doing to me with that hot mouth. I loved it.

“Fuck,” I groaned. “Oh, fuck, that’s so good. You’re doing amazing!”

She purred in delight around my cock, her tongue dancing around my dick. She worked her lips up and down my cock, taking more and more of my dick. Her hand cupped my balls. She kneaded my testicles. I shuddered at her gentle massage, pleasure sparking through me.

Her lips slid down my cock until I hit the back of her throat. She kept going, relaxing her gullet. I shuddered as she deep-throated me. It was so good to feel her sliding her mouth down my cock. She engulfed me. It was just incredible to feel her doing that to me. I smiled in delight.

“You’re such a pro, Chloe Hart!” I groaned as the former porn star slid her lips down and down my dick until she nuzzled into my bush. “Fuck!”

My toes dug into the warm sand as she moaned around my cock. Such delight rippled over me. It was just incredible to experience this delight. I was in heaven. Just so glad to have this happening to me. She flicked her tongue around my rod while humming and massaging the crown of my cock.

She drove me wild as she did that. It was just wonderful to be buried down her throat. She purred around my cock. I trembled at the warmth of her mouth and gullet. She slid her lips back up me, sucking the entire way, polishing my pole.

“Damn, damn, damn!” I groaned.

The hum from her vocal cords massaged the crown of my cock. Pleasure shot through me at that. I shuddered as my cock popped out of her throat. Her tongue danced around the tip. I gasped as she did that, the pressure in my nuts being massaged by my fingers swelling.

“Chloe Hart!” I gasped and erupted into her mouth.

I flooded her with jizz. I spurted blast after blast of my cum into her mouth. It was a wonderful rush to do that. She groaned, swallowing my cum. She gulped down her jizz. She just let it pour down her throat as I trembled here.

The pleasure swept through me. It was intense. Incredible. I loved every second of this heat rushing through my body. She gulped down so much spunk. It was incredible. I gripped the sides of her head as she swallowed it all.

Her wings flapped. Her halo glowed.

“Chloe Hart!” I groaned, savoring pumping my porn star’s mouth full of spunk.

I trembled through every second of this delight. I shuddered as I erupted one last time. The pleasure rushed through me one last time until it left me feeling dizzy. I breathed in deeply. Just so glad for this moment. It was incredible.

“Fuck,” I groaned. “Oh, fuck, that’s good!”

She moaned as she nodded her agreement. She stared up at me with such heat in her eyes. It was wild to see her staring at me like that. She suckled on me with passion. I groaned, savoring that delight. She knew what she was doing to me.

“You are incredible,” I said. “You are just wonderful. Damn.”

She popped her mouth off my cock and purred, “Ooh, ooh, that was so yummy and nummy and goody and salty and jizzy and cummy and I lovey dovey you!”

“Love you, too,” I groaned and scooped her up into my arms. “Let’s get back.”

She nodded, cum on her lips. I took off into the air and flew back toward the resort. Damn, I was having a great time staying at the best resort in Hawaii.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Keone “Ken” Kekoa – Owner of the Bimbo Paradise Inn
The bimbo-goddess floated in the middle of the lobby like a yogi, her legs crossed. Light glowed from her as she hovered over the floor. She had just asked for any who wanted to be blessed by her pussy to come and worship her.

I had agreed along with my bimbo-maid—and former Hollywood actress—Zenmaya Maria.

“Ooh, ooh, Mistery Ken, let’s worshipy at her pussy,” the dusky-skinned bimbo-maid purred, her eyes sparkling. “Her cunty looks so yummy!”

“Worshipy at me,” the Hispanic bimbo-goddess said. A wedding ring sparkled on her left hand. Her big breasts quivered as she spread her legs apart, revealing her thick, black bush. The air quivered with her power. “Lovey dovey my pussy with your tongues! Yay!”

I moved up with Zenmaya Maria. The bimbo-goddess hovered a little higher so we could eat her. I ducked my head down a bit because I was taller than Zenmaya Maria. Together, my bimbo-maid and I pressed our faces into the goddess’s thick bush. Her curls spilled over my lips before the pair of us kissed at her spicy pussy lips.

We licked at her married cunt. The bimbo-goddess moaned as a tingle raced through me. There was something special about eating at her married flesh. That was the surprising part. I groaned in delight, shocked to feel this treat as I licked at her. I tongued her cunt with hunger, sliding up and down her flesh, brushing Zenmaya Maria’s tongue in the process.

“You shall be blessedy among men and bimboy-sluts,” purred the bimbo-goddess, “for thou arty lickying my cunty and feastying on my pussy and makying me feel so goody great! Ameny!”

“Amen!” I groaned into her cunt, my dick so hard.

I thrust my tongue into her pussy with Zenmaya Maria. The pair of us wiggled about in the bimbo-goddess’s spicy depths. The married whore moaned, her cunt squeezing about our tongues as we flicked around in her. It was just so good to do that.

She slid her fingers through our hair. She gripped us as we feasted on her cunt. It was just so good to do that. I was glad for it. I was so happy to have that pleasure rushing through me. I was happy to have all that delight sweeping through my body.

“Yesy yes!” the bimbo-goddess moaned. “That’s so goody. That’s so greaty! Blessedy are you amongy studs and bimboy-whores!”

“Yes!” I growled and licked to her clit.

She squealed, her big boobs jiggling over my head. They were golden-brown and lovely. Her nipples poked out hard as she moaned in delight. She trembled as I licked at her. I tongued her with all my passion. I just wanted to make her cum.

I danced over her clit. I stroked over her bud. It was just so much fun to do that to her. She whimpered as I did. Her head tossed back and forth as my tongue flicked over her hot flesh. She trembled as I did that.

I licked and lapped at her with everything that I had. It was just so much fun to stroke my tongue over her hot flesh. I loved the way she moaned in delight as we pleasured her. Zenmaya Maria moaned with me.

“Bimboy-goddess,” she whimpered. “I lovey dovey worshipying your cunty hole! Blessy me! Blessy me and Mistery Ken who is just awesomey and I lovey dovey him!”

“You shalty be blessedy by my amazeying pussy and your lovey dovey love stay true for every and every!” gasped the bimbo-goddess as I suckled on her clit. “Amen!”

She bucked and her spicy pussy juices gushed out. Energy raced over me as she blessed us. I groaned in delight, feeling this warmth for Zenmaya Maria increasing. I loved my bimbo-maid. I turned my head and kissed her.

She moaned, making out with me as the bimbo-goddess drenched her in her pussy juices. Her big boobs bounced over us as I kissed my bimbo-maid. My ex-actress groaned into my lips, her tongue dancing with mine. I was so glad she stayed here.

“Yesy yes, I must now blessy our cock with my pussy and worky my cunty hole uppy and downy your mighty shafty rod!” the bimbo-goddess gasped. “Yesy yes, I must have you in me righty now!”

“Fuck!” I growled, breaking the kiss with Zenmaya Maria. “Lick her asshole while she enjoys my cock, Zenmaya Maria. Rim her!”

“I will, Mistery Ken!” Zenmaya Maria purred and moved around the bimbo-goddess. I loved how my bimbo-maid’s dusky breasts jiggled in her low-cut uniform.

The bimbo-goddess lowered herself to my cock, her thighs wrapping around my waist. She cupped my cheeks and kissed me, tasting her blessed juices on my lips. I groaned as we shared the spicy delight, her cunt kissing the tip of my cock, her bush tickling my shaft.

She plunged her cunt down my dick.

I groaned as the bimbo-goddess took me to the hilt. She devoured my cock. She swallowed every inch of my dick with her hot flesh. It was just incredible to have her doing that. I loved the delight as she quivered in excitement.

Her pussy felt incredible around my cock. I loved the feel of her twat squeezing around me. She wiggled her hips from side to side. It was wonderful to have her doing that. She felt incredible was her tongue danced with mine.

Then she broke the kiss, her pussy clamping down on dick. “Ooh, ooh, your bimboy-lover is lickying my assyhole with her worshipying tongue. She’s so naughty and I lovey it and I blessy her and her heart is full of lovey for you!”

“I know,” I groaned, savoring the bimbo-goddess’s cunt around my dick. “She gave up fame to be my whore.”

“I lovey being your bimboy-maid, Mistery Ken!” Zenmaya Maria moaned. “I lovey your cock and all the guesty-poos cocks and being fuckyed in all my holes and cummying and not thinkying because thinkying is dummy!”

“Women should never ever never ever thinky!” the bimbo-goddess moaned in agreement. “Just being fuckyed and being bredy and having cummies! Ameny!”

“A-fucking-men!” I groaned as that hot pussy worked up and down my cunt.

The bimbo-goddess glowed in my arms as she kissed me. Her lips melted on mine as her big boobs rubbed into my chest. Her cunt clenched about me as she worked her cunt up and down my cock. I realized she weighed nothing. I gripped her ass and loved it.

Zenmaya Maria moaned in delight as she rimmed the bimbo-goddess’s asshole. I loved this moment. That hot and silky snatch worked up and down my cock. I treasured owning this resort. It was just amazing. I loved every second of that hot pussy riding me.

That hot pussy massaged me. She worked that hot cunt up and down my dick. She gripped me with her wonderful flesh. I groaned, rising toward that moment when I would cum in that hot pussy. I would flood her with all that I had. It was just incredible to have her riding me like that.

“Shit, shit, shit,” I groaned. “That’s it. That’s so fucking good.”

“So fuckying goody good!” the bimbo-goddess squealed, her pussy squeezing about my dick. “You’re so biggie and hugey and I lovey your cock in me, Mistery Ken! I blessy your dick to make women cummies!”

“Fuck!” I groaned, a tingle racing down my cock. She had some weird powers. “That’s it. Just keep riding me!”

“I’ll ridey you until we cummy!” she moaned, her boobs rubbing against my chest. “Ooh, ooh, her tongue’s all lappying at my assyhole. Such a yummy worship! I’m gonna cummy so hardy!”

I growled in delight, the pressure building and building at the tip of my cock. The need to erupt swelled in me. I hurtled toward that moment when I would just explode. I could not wait for it to burst out of me in such wild moments. It would be just incredible. That hot cunt worked up and down me. She squeezed about me with all that she had. It was just incredible.

My nuts twitched as I wanted to cum in her blessed pussy. The bimbo-goddess moaned, her black hair sweeping around her face. She gripped my cock with that wonderful flesh. She felt just amazing around me. She moaned louder and louder.

“Ooh, ooh, that’s itty it!” she gasped. “You’re amazeying cock is all worshipying my cunty hole and makying me feel so goody. Thou arty a stud! A studly study stud!”

She plunged her cunt down my cock and squealed. Her pussy went wild around my dick.

“Fuck!” I growled as her hot pussy writhed around me. She glowed so bright as she came. I loved the heat breathing over me as my dick throbbed in her cunt. I loved my inn. I loved fucking my female guests. “Yes!”

I erupted into the bimbo-goddess’s hot cunt.

I flooded her with my jizz. It was just so good to do that. I groaned with each blast of cum. It was just wild to erupt into her pussy. To flood her with all my spunk. she moaned with each blast. I grunted as I pumped my load into her.

I loved it so much. I savored every last blast of spunk that I flooded into her cunt. I trembled, filling her up with my jizz. It was just incredible to have all that pleasure rushing through me. I grunted, erupting into her again and again.

I filled her up with my spunk.

“Fuck!” I groaned as she moaned, her twat rippling around me. “Fuck, that’s good. That’s so fucking good!”

“So goody good!” she whimpered. “Blessy is your cock! Secondy among men! Ooh, ooh, yay!”

I grunted, pumping more and more blasts of cum into her pussy. I loved the heat sweeping through me. I dumped my load into her pussy. I filled her up with my jizz. It was incredible to fill her twat up with my jizz.

I erupted one last time into her cunt. I flooded her pussy with my spunk. It was just incredible to have all that pleasure rushing through me. I suckled in a deep breath as her cunt spasmed around my dick. She felt just amazing around my dick.

“Damn, that’s good,” I groaned. “That’s so good. Shit!”

Her pussy rippled around my cock. She suckled at me with her wonderful snatch as she quivered in delight. She then smiled and rose off my dick. I had filled her pussy with my spunk. I panted as she turned around and wrapped her thighs around Zenmaya Maria’s head.

“Now licky out your lover’s salty jizzies from my holy cunty and thou shalty be blessedy againy and againy with awesomey cummies!” moaned the bimbo-goddess.

“Yay!” Zenmaya Maria squealed as she licked up my cum from the bimbo-goddess’s twat.

I moved around my bimbo-maid. Her black skirt and layers of lacy petticoats beneath covered her rump. I dropped to my knees and flipped up the mass to expose her rump. I smiled as I pressed my cock right between her butt-cheeks.

Right into her crack. I found her anal ring and shoved against it. She moaned as I did that. She gasped as her assyhole stretched open to take my cock. She whimpered and groaned. She made such delicious sounds to me. I loved it as her anal ring surrendered to me.

I popped into her bowels.

“Ooh, ooh, ooh,” she moaned as I sank into her anal sheath. “That’s so goody. That’s so greaty. That’s so amazeying! Mistery Ken!”

My bimbo-maid cleaned up our guest’s pussy as her anal sheath devoured my cock. I groaned, sinking into the velvety warmth of the former-actress’s asshole. She felt amazing around my dick. Just fantastic.

“Yes!” I groaned as I bottomed out in her bowels. “Zenmaya Maria!”

Her anal sheath squeezed around me. I held her tight as she moaned into the bimbo-goddess’s cunt. She licked and lapped up my spunk as I bottomed out in her bowels. I loved being all that way in her. It felt just great. Such a passion.

She wiggled her hips, stirring her hot flesh from side to side around me. I groaned at that wonderful heat. It was perfect. Just a delight to feel around my dick. I was so glad for it. Just so happy to feel her around me.

“Damn,” I groaned and drew back my cock.

“Mistery Ken!” Zenmaya Maria moaned, her asshole massaging my dick.

I savored that velvety grip around my cock. I slammed back into her anal sheath. I buried to the hilt in her. She groaned as I did that. It felt so good to bury into her. I fucked her hard and fast. I pounded her with force.

I buried into her again and again. I loved the way she held me. She massaged me with her hot flesh. I groaned, my nuts slapping into her taint as I fucked into her again and again. I loved this delight. I savored every second of fucking her.

I pounded her anal sheath with force. I fucked her with all that I had. It was just incredible to thrust away at her. I pounded her again and again. She groaned, squeezing her hot flesh around me. She wiggled her hips from side to side.

“Fuck, that’s good,” I growled. “That’s so good. You know that?”

“Yesy yes!” Zenmaya Maria moaned. “Ooh, so goody good. Like your cummies in her blessedy pussy! My bimboy-goddess. I worshipy you!”

“And thou arty blessedy for thy lovey dovey words!” gasped the bimbo-goddess, her big breasts jiggling as she floated in the air. “Now makethy to cummy on your yummy lips!”

“Okey-dokey!” Zenmaya Maria squealed, her asshole clamping down on my dick.

I thrust away at her bowels, savoring her velvety grip on my dick. She held me tight as I pumped away at her. I thrust into her anal sheath again and again, my nuts slapping into her flesh. She felt so good against me.

It was perfect. It was just a joy to have her anally sheath gripping me. I loved it. I savored that delight as I fucked her hard and fast. I plowed into her body. I buried into her with such force. I hammered into her cunt with all that I had.

“Yes, yes, yes!” I growled. “Fuck, that’s good. Shit, that’s amazing. You’re driving me wild!”

“Goody!” she moaned. “Goody greaty good!”

I slammed into her cunt with force. I plowed into her anal sheath with everything that I had. It was just so great to have her gripping my dick with her hot asshole. She massaged me, wiggling her hips from side to side.

It was incredible to fuck my bimbo-maid’s asshole. Her anal sheath gripped me. She held me tight with that wonderful sheath. I fucked her hard and fast. I buried into her with all that I had. It was just so good to fuck her.

I pumped away to her. I loved the feel of that hot anal sheath fucking me. I thrust away at her with everything that I had. The need to cum built and built in me. I rushed toward that moment when I would flood her bowels with jizz.

“Ooh, blessy your tongue and your lips and your lickying passion!” squealed the bimbo-goddess. “Blessedy are thouy among slutty sluts! Yay!”

The bimbo-goddess threw back her head and burst with her blessed light. The warmth bathed me as she squealed out in ecstasy. She drowned my bimbo-maid with pussy cream as I fucked that tight asshole. I hammered Zenmaya Maria’s bowels.

“Mistery Ken!” gasped my bimbo-maid. “I’m blessedy among slutty sluts!”

Her asshole convulsed around my cock.

I groaned in delight, fucking her writhing bowels. I pounded her anal sheath. I fucked her fast and hard, savoring the way she rippled around me. It was just a joy to have her spasming like that about me. It was just wonderful.

I buried into her asshole and snarled, “Fuck!”

I erupted into Zenmaya Maria’s asshole.

“Mistery Ken!” she squealed into the bimbo-goddess’s cunt, my jizz pumping into her bowels. Her hot flesh writhed around my erupting cock, milking me. I grunted with the pleasure slamming through me. I spurted my spunk into her anal sheath again and again. The pleasure crashed into my mind. It was just so good to have that bliss sweeping through me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.