The Bimbo App ~ Bimbos in Paradise - Cover

The Bimbo App ~ Bimbos in Paradise

Copyright© 2023 by mypenname3000

Chapter 21: Dreaming of the Naughty Bimbo Succubus

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 21: Dreaming of the Naughty Bimbo Succubus - A young man in Hawaii is given the chance to build the ultimate resort in paradise!

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   MaleDom   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Lactation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts  

Keone “Ken” Kekoa – Owner of the Bimbo Paradise Inn
My bimbo-mother swallowed my cock.

I groaned as I lay in bed. It had been another great day running the Bimbo Paradise Inn. Just a delight to ensure that my guests were pleased. Guests like Eric and his harem of bimbos. It was wild knowing that there were others who had the app.

Well, different versions of the app. He had an angel-bimbo. A fucking angel-bimbo.

Mom worked her mouth up and down my cock. Her milk-heavy tits rubbed against my thighs as she bobbed her head. She was the only bimbo I didn’t want my guests fucking. She was my sexy mommy. She was all mine.

“That’s good,” I groaned. “Damn, you’re the best bimbo-mommy!”

She ripped her mouth off my cock with a wet plop. “Yesy yes! I’m the bestiest besty bimboy-mommy in the wholly woolly world! I lovey dovey my hungry son! Yay!”

I smiled at her as she beamed at me. “Did you forget what you’re supposed to be doing?”

“Um...” She glanced down at my cock. “Ooh, ooh, was I sucky your biggie dick? I lovey dovey your biggie dick!”

“Yes, you were,” I groaned. “So...”

“Righty right, I have to sucky your cock!” She giggled. “Your bimboy-mommy’s such an airyhead!”

She engulfed my cock. I savored her mouth working up and down my cock. She swallowed me with all that she had. It was just great to have her suckling on me with such might. She suckled on me with everything that she had.

“Ooh, ooh, that’s so good, Mom!” I groaned. “Damn!”

She bobbed her head and nursed on me with just such passion. It was incredible to have her working her lips up and down my dick. I was so glad to have her doing that. I enjoyed every last second of loving me.

My bimbo-mommy suckled on me with all that she had. It was just incredible to have her bobbing her head. She worked her mouth up and down my cock. She flicked her tongue around me. It felt so amazing to have her doing that.

I loved her suckling on me. She worked that hot mouth up and down my dick. She drove me wild. It was just incredible to have her doing that. I groaned, gripping the sheets. I held them tight, loving Mom bobbing her head.

I wanted to upgrade my inn. I would with Eric staying here. His bimbos were racking up expenses as they used my facilities. I groaned, savoring that hot mouth sliding up and down my cock. She nursed on me with all her passion.

It was just incredible.

“Fuck, Mom!” I groaned.

She ripped her mouth off my dick and gasped, “Do you wanny to fucky me?”

“After I cum in your mouth, you can ride me,” I groaned.

“Yippee yay!” She swallowed my cock and suckled on me so hard.

I loved her nursing on me like that. It was just so incredible to have her working her mouth up and down my dick like that. I loved it so much. She suckled on me. She worked that hot mouth up and down my cock. It was an amazing moment. I was so glad for it.

She drove me wild. I savored every second of her working that hot mouth up and down my dick. She suckled on me with force. It was a hot moment to have her dancing her tongue around my dick. I would just burst into her mouth.

“Fuck,” I groaned. “Oh, fuck, that’s it!”

She nursed hard on me. I knew she wanted my cum. She craved to have my cum spurting into her mouth. I wanted that so much. I hungered for her to do that to me. I loved the way she worked her lips up and down my cock. The pressure in my balls tightened.

My mother was so good at this. She was just so amazing at suckling on dicks. I rose toward that moment when I would cum so hard. I would just burst with all my spunk. I should flood her mouth with everything that I had. It would be perfect. I could not wait for that delight to burst out of me.

Her tongue danced around the crown of my dick. The sensation shot down my cock to my nuts.

“Mom!” I gasped and erupted.

My cum spurted into her mouth like molten lava. She squealed in delight and gulped down my cum. I growled in delight, so glad to have all that ecstasy sweeping through me. Star flashed across my vision as I enjoyed this delight.

It was just so wild to have it all sweeping through me. I groaned in delight, wanting to just have more delight. She gulped it all down. It was just wonderful to have her swallowing my cum. The incestuous thrill shot through me.

“Damn, Mom!” I groaned.

She gulped down my jizz as I erupted one last time. I shuddered, savoring that heat melting through my body. I loved it so much. She suckled on me before popping her mouth off my cock, jizz dripping down her chin.

“Ooh, ooh, I made my goody boy cummy so hardy!” she moaned.

“Yes, you did,” I groaned. “I bet your pussy is so wet.”

She nodded, looking so girlish despite being forty.

“Then why don’t you straddle me and ride my dick, Mom?” I grinned at her. “I bet that will make you feel amazing!”

Her dark eyes lit up. “Super duper amazeying, Keone!”

Only my mother called me by my Hawaiian name. I liked Ken, but she did pick it.

Mom crawled up me, her big tits jiggling. She straddled me and gripped my dick. She raised me up to her shaved tits. She rubbed her hot cunt against my hard cock. I loved the feel of her doing that. She pushed down on me. I groaned as she swallowed my dick.

“Fuck, Mom!” I groaned.

“Yesy yes, fucky your mommy!” she squealed as she bottomed out on me. “Fucky your mommy with your biggie dick!”

I smiled as I thrust up into her, bouncing her on my cock. Her big tits heaved as she plunged back down my cock. Her hot pussy massaged my dick. I loved being in her forbidden cunt. Sliding back into the hole that birthed me was the best.

She rode me hard and fast, her pussy gripping my cock. It was just so good to have her snatch massaging me. I loved it so much. I savored her riding me with all that she had. It was incredible to have her gripping my dick.

“Ooh, ooh, that’s it!” she moaned. “I love it. I lovey dovey my goody son’s biggie dick!”

“I fucking love your pussy, Mom,” I groaned, savoring her squeezing her cunt down in me. “Damn!”

She winked at me as she rode me. It was just so good to have her massaging me. I loved every second of that. It was just so good to do that. I loved her pussy gripping me. That silky snatch slid up and down me.

The pressure to cum in my mother’s pussy grew and grew at the tip of my dick. It was just incredible to have all that passion swelling in my nuts. I rose and rose toward that moment when I would cum. I would erupt into her.

“Shit, Mom!” I groaned.

“Yesy yes,” she whimpered. “You lovey dovey your mommy’s hottie pussy!”

“Fucking love it!” I growled. “Best pussy!”

She squealed in delight, her cunt gripping me. The need to cum in her snatch grew and grew. I would love to knock her up. Eric had knocked up his bimbo-mother. Someone, his daughter with her was already fourteen. That was just wild.

I loved that hot pussy gripping me. It was just incredible to have her sliding that hot snatch up and down me. She whimpered as she plunged her cunt down me and slid back up me. It was so good to have her doing that. My nuts tightened.

I hurtled toward that moment when I would cum in her. I could not wait for that explosive moment. She plunged her cunt down my cock, her boobs bounced before me. I slid my hands up and gripped them. I squeezed them.

Her breast milk squirted from her nipples.

“Yesy yes!” she gasped as her milk rained down on my face. “Ooh, ooh, I lovey dovey you, Keone!”

She plunged her cunt down on my cock and squealed. Her cunt went wild. Her pussy spasmed around my dick. She felt so amazing as she suckled at me. I loved it so much. The heat rippled through me as the pressure in my nuts hurtled toward that moment of erupting.

“Fuck!” I snarled and erupted into her cunt.

I flooded my mother’s pussy with my incestuous seed. I wanted to breed her. She gasped out in delight, her cunt rippling around my dick. She suckled out all my cum. It was just incredible to feel her doing that.

I loved every second of her cunt writhing around my dick. She felt incredible. Just outstanding. I loved it so much. My eyes rolled back in my head, stars flashing as I dumped my cum into her hot snatch. It was just incredible.

“Fuck, that’s it!” I whimpered. “That’s fucking it!”

“So goody good!” she moaned and fell forward on me. She held me as her pussy milked out the last blast of my cum. “I lovey dovey my goody boy.”

“Love you, Mom,” I groaned, sinking into dreams.

I fell into darkness.

I sat at my desk. I was working on the numbers, but they just weren’t adding up. I kept getting different results. How could I upgrade my inn to the ultimate deluxe package without the numbers getting right? I—

The air rippled then a beautiful woman appeared. I groaned at the sight of her. She was gorgeous. One of Eric’s bimbos. She had a short bob of auburn hair and green eyes. She possessed a tone body like she did yoga. A landing strip of dark-red hair led to her shaved pussy.

“Eric sent me to your dreamy dreams to lovey you,” she cooed. “I’m a suckybus. A bimboy-suckybus. I lovey suckying sleepying men’s biggie dicks with my mouth and my pussy and my assyhole!”

“Your asshole, huh,” I said, pushing back my chair until ... I was on a bed. I laid down on it. “Ride my dick with your asshole, succubus. It’s Mrs. Mayers, right?”

“Yesy yes,” she purred. “I lovey cuckoldying my hubby.”

Was I really dreaming? It did feel a little surreal now that I knew about it. This didn’t look quite right, but ... The redhead straddled me and grabbed my dick. She pressed my cock into her butt-crack and smiled at me.

This was so surreal. Could she bring someone else into the dream?

Her asshole pressed down on my dick. That just felt so incredible. I loved her doing that. I groaned as she pressed down and down on my cock. It was just such a perfect moment. My eyes rolled back in my head as her anal ring surrendered to me.

She squealed as her asshole plunged down my cock. I groaned, savoring having one of Eric’s bimbos riding my dick. Her velvety hole squeezed down on me. She held me tight in her flesh. I loved every second of it.

She slid up me. She squeezed down on me. It was just an incredible moment. I was so glad to have her riding me. She worked that hot flesh up and down my dick. She massaged me with her wonderful flesh. It was just so incredible.

“Fuck,” I groaned. “Oh, fuck, that’s good!”

“Yesy yes,” she moaned. “I’m so gladdy glad Eric sent me to your dreams. I lovey dovey fuckying men in their dreams and makying them cummy so hard!”

I smiled, savoring her hot anal sheath working up and down my cock. She massaged me with that hot flesh, building and building me toward that moment when I would cum. I would have a huge climax. It would be incredible.

My balls tightened beneath the heat of her futa-dick. She massaged me with her velvety sheath. Her tits bounced. They weren’t as big as Mom’s, but they were still nice and large. They slapped together as she rode me, her pussy dripping juices.

I stroked her petals as she rode me. The bimbo-succubus moaned, her asshole clamping down on me. She moaned as I caressed up and down her folds. I brushed her clit. She gasped, her anal sheath clamping down on me.

“Ooh, ooh, that’s so good Mistery Ken!” she moaned as I teased her clit. “Just so goody good!”

“Yes, it is,” I groaned in agreement as her pussy slammed down my cock. “Fuck, that’s amazing. You’re going to make me cum so hard!”

“Goody good!” she moaned.

I thrust a pair of fingers into her cunt. Her asshole clamped down on my dick as I thrust away at her cunt. I worked my digits in and out of her juicy snatch. She moaned in delight as I did that. I pumped away at her. I loved every second of it.

It was just so hot to plunge away at her as she rode my dick. That hot asshole worked up and down me. She squeezed down on me. It was just incredible to have her doing that to me. I loved every last moment of her riding me.

“Ooh, ooh, ooh,” she moaned, her pussy clamping down on my fingers with such greedy hunger. “You’re so goody to me. Just so greaty good!”

“I love hearing that,” I growled as she plunged her asshole down my cock. “Damn, you’re going to make me cum. You want that?”

“Yesy yes,” she moaned, slamming her cunt down my dick. I thrust my fingers into her cunt and rubbed at her clit. “Ooh, ooh, that’s itty. That’s itty bitty goody! Ooh, ooh, I lovey it. I lovey it so much. Yay!”

Her asshole convulsed around my dick while her pussy spasmed around my fingers.

“Mistery Ken!” she squealed, suckling at me while her boobs heaved over me. “Yay!”

“Fuck!” I growled, her hot asshole spasming around me. She felt so good on me. It was just incredible to have her writhing around me like that. I savored every second of her hot asshole rippling around my dick. It was amazing. “Yes!”

I erupted.

I spurted into her hot anal sheath. It was just wonderful to flood her bowels with all my spunk. The heat crashed through me. Stars flashed across my vision as that anal sheath rippled around me. I groaned, pumping more and more jizz into her.

She massaged me with that hot flesh. It was just so good to erupt into her hot flesh. She massaged me with that hot cunt. It was incredible to have her rippling around me like that. I savored this pleasure sweeping through me.

Her anal sheath massaged me as she gasped, “Cummies in my buttyhole!”

“Yes!” I growled, her anal sheath writhing around my erupting dick. Her pussy suckled at my fingers.

I ripped them out of her cunt and suckled off her tart juices. I grunted, enjoying her cunt cream as I erupted into her asshole one last time. It was just so good. The pleasure swept through me. I hit that peak, savoring this moment.

“Damn,” I groaned. “Damn, that’s good.”

“So goody great,” she purred. “Ooh, ooh, so much cummies in my buttyhole. Just so much cummies.”

I smiled at her and asked, “Can you bring someone else into the dream? She’s lying beside me.”

“Ooh, I can!” she said with such joy. “There!”

My mom sort of blinked into existence kneeling beside me. She glanced at me and smiled. She then straddled me. I groaned as her juicy pussy dripped on my face. She lowered herself to my mouth, pressing her sweet snatch into my lips.

I licked my mother’s hot cunt. I had jizzed in her in the waking world, but this wasn’t that place. This was a dream. Her pussy was clean. Sweet and delicious. I licked at her cunt. Stroked through her flesh. It was just so good to feast on her.

“I have to cleany your dickie, Mistery Ken,” purred Mrs. Mayers. The bimbo-succubus slid her girl-dick off my asshole. I loved that wonderful moment. It was just so good to have her doing that. “Gotta sucky you all cleany.”

“Yesy you do,” Mom said. “You have to sucky him cleany. My goody boy needs to have a cleany dick!”

“Yay!” the bimbo-succubus moaned and gripped the base of my dick. A moment later, she licked up my dirty dick.

She stroked her tongue around the tip of my cock. It was just so good to have her doing that. I loved it. Pleasure shot down me. It was just so incredible to enjoy this. I tongued at Mom’s sweet pussy, feasting on her cunt.

Mrs. Mayers slid her lips over my dick. She sank down my cock. I groaned as she did that. She engulfed my dick. She swallowed me with her hot mouth. She nursed on me with all that she had. It was just so wild to have her nursing on me.

She worked her mouth up and down my cock. She suckled hard on me. She nursed with everything that she had on me. I thrust my tongue into my mother’s pussy. She gasped as I did that. I swirled around in her snatch.

“Ooh, ooh, my goody boy is lickying at my cunt,” she moaned.

I licked at her cunt. I stroked through her folds, savoring the taste of my mother’s forbidden pussy. She groaned, her butt-cheeks clenching before my face. The White bimbo suckled hard on me. The succubus polished my pole with her hot mouth.

“Damn,” I groaned into Mom’s delicious pussy.

“Yesy yes, polishy my goody boy’s pole, bimboy-slut!” Mom purred.

The succubus moaned around my cock and suckled hard on me. I groaned in delight, loving having that hot mouth working up and down me. I savored her nursing on me, my nuts twitching. I feasted on my bimbo-mother’s cunt.

I licked at her twat. I tongued her with all that I had. It was just so good to do that. I licked and lapped at her with all that I had. It was just so good to have her nursing on me. She worked that hot mouth up and down my dick.

“Fuck!” I groaned as the bimbo-succubus sucked my dick clean.

“Ooh, ooh, licky my pussy, goody boy!” my bimbo-mom moaned. She squirmed on me, rubbing her shaved twat into my flesh. “You’re so greaty good at that!”

“Thanks, Mom!” I plunged my tongue into her cunt, dancing around in her.

She loved me doing that. I enjoyed teasing her with my tongue. It was just so good to do that. She squirmed on me. Her pussy cream dripped over my flesh. I stroked my tongue up and down her flesh. I lapped at her with all my passion.

She groaned as I did that. Her back arched as I licked at her while that hot mouth worked up and down my dick. Mrs. Mayers suckled on my cock with passion. She buffed me clean with that wild tongue licking at me.

She drove me wild.

I groaned, savoring that wonderful moment. I rose toward the moment when I would cum in her mouth. I could not wait to flood her. She suckled hard on me as my tongue flicked through my mother’s folds. I tongued her taboo pussy.

“My goody boy is lickying at my pussy and makying me feel so greaty! So greaty good!” Mom shuddered. “Ooh, ooh, makey me cummy!”

“Yes, Mom,” I groaned and suckled on her clit. “Fuck, that’s good, succubus!”

“Ooh, ooh, she’s a suckybus!” Mom squealed. “Just a slutty bus suckying on your dick! I lovey dovey it. Yay!”

Her pussy juices bathed my lips. I tongued up her cunt cream, loving the forbidden flavor. It was just incredible to have it washing over me. I lapped her up as that hot mouth suckled on my dick. My nuts tightened. I couldn’t last much longer in the bimbo-succubus’s mouth.

“Fuck!” I growled and erupted.

I flooded her mouth with my cum. I filled her up again and again. It was just so good to have all that ecstasy rushing through me. I loved it so much. The bliss shot through my body as I pumped her mouth full of cum.

She gulped down my jizz as I tongued my mother’s pussy. Mom gasped and trembled on me as the White slut swallowed my cock. I loved it. The heat rushed through my body. I enjoyed every last second of that bliss rushing through me.

“Damn, damn, damn!” I groaned, spurting into her mouth again and again. “Yes!”

I erupted one last time as Mom squirmed on my face. She trembled on me. I wanted to breastfeed from her while fucking Mrs. Mayers pussy. I savored the way the bimbo-succubus tongued the slit of my cock to work out every drop.

“Damn,” I groaned. “Damn, that’s good.”

Mrs. Mayers popped her mouth off my cock. “So goody good! Ooh, fucky me doggy style while you all breastyfeed from your mommy!”

I blinked. “How did you know I want that?”

“I’m here to make your dreamies come so true by cummying on your dick with my holes!” she moaned. “So fucky me so hard!”

“Yesy yes,” Mom gasped, clapping her hands together. She bounced her pussy on my face. “You have to fucky her so hardy!”

“You have to get off my face so I can, Mom,” I said.

She giggled and crawled off me. “I’m such a dummy airyheady bimboy-mommy!”

I grinned in complete agreement as I sat up. Mrs. Mayers knelt there, wiggling her rump at me. She had a tight pussy dripping in her cream. I just had to fuck her. I sat up, my cock bobbing before me. I was so ready to fuck her hard.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.