The Bimbo App ~ Bimbos in Paradise - Cover

The Bimbo App ~ Bimbos in Paradise

Copyright© 2023 by mypenname3000

Chapter 18: Enjoying the Hotel’s Bimbo Perks

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 18: Enjoying the Hotel’s Bimbo Perks - A young man in Hawaii is given the chance to build the ultimate resort in paradise!

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   MaleDom   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Lactation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts  

Eric Murphy

The owner of the Bimbo Paradise Inn seemed surprised by our reservation. He was Hawaiian, a few years older than me, and standing behind the counter with the concierge sluts. Three bimbos who wore blue corsets that lifted their breasts and left them bare. The short, red ties that fell between their tits were a nice touch. All were busty. One was Hawaiian, one White, and one Hispanic. A nice variety.

“You really bucked the Honeymoon Suite weeks ago?” asked the owner.

“Yep,” I said.

“It’s just ... We only added the Honeymoon Suite last night. It shouldn’t have been possible to book it before it even existed.” He rubbed at the back of his head.

“The Bimbo App,” I said, grinning at him. “It has some ... unusual properties.”

He chuckled. “I wasn’t sure that anyone else had it, but...” He stared at my harem. “You don’t have my version.”

“I’ve heard rumors of other versions,” I admitted. “Just the guys that I know who have it, have my version. The base one. Get bimbos, level them up, and upgrade them like evolving Pokemon or something.”

“I lovey dovey pikachu!” squealed Cherry, my sister. She bounced up and down, her big, milk-heavy tits bouncing. “Just so cutie cute!”

“Eevee is cutier-er!” objected my bimbo-bride, Tina. She wore her veil and little else.

“Furret!” gasped Chloe Hart, my bimbo-angel and former porn star. “He’s so cutie and fluffy and cutie!”

“Sluts, sluts,” I said. “You’re all right.” I turned to the owner. “Bimbos, right?”

He chuckled “Well, the room is yours.” His eyes flicked over my women. “Damn, you have some strange ones. She’s floating. And glowing. She has wings. Is she a genie-bimbo?”

“Yep,” I said and looked around the lobby. It was nicely decorated. The place was expensive, but with bimbos working in it, I bet it was a blast. “I love the place.

“Thanks,” he said and glanced at Tina with her veil. “Your new wife? She’s a bimbo.”

“Yep,” I said, slapping my hand down on Tina’s ass. She squealed, her boobs jiggling. She wore gold nipple clamps with diamonds adorning them.

“Well, welcome to my inn. I’m Ken, and you can fuck the bimbo-concierge while she checks you in.” Ken pointed to the middle of the trio behind the counter. Right at the Hawaiian bimbo-concierge. “Iolana. She likes to do the check-in part with a cock in her.”

“I can’t do all the typey-type without a biggie dick in me, guesty-poo,” the Hawaiian said, shuddering. Gold rings pierced her brown nipples. “Would you pleasey please fucky me, guesty-poo?”

How could I say no to that? I moved behind the counter. The other two bimbo-concierges beamed at me as I stared at the short, blue mini-skirt that clad Iolana’s ass. It barely covered her cheeks. The owner grinned at me, nodding. His bimbos were clearly free to use.

So were most of mine, but not three of them.

I lifted Iolana’s skirt and slid it up to expose her nice, golden-brown ass. I drew my dick out next and nuzzled it into a thick bush that covered her pussy. I savored her hot folds on the tip of my cock. I gripped her hips and thrust into her pussy.

“Guesty-poo!” she moaned in that empty-headed way of a bimbo-slut. “Such a biggie cock! I lovey dovey havying biggie dicks in me! Yesy yes, I do, guesty-poo!”

“I know,” I said as the owner moved toward my wife. I smiled and savored the bimbo’s hot cunt around me. Ken’s hand reached for her wife, but before he could touch her, Tina spun and slapped him across the face.

“I belongy to my hubby!” she said. “I’m his priestyess and his bridey-wife and his bimboy-slave!” Ken rubbed his cheek, shocked.

“I have her locked,” I said as I enjoyed Iolana’s pussy around my dick. I pumped away at her, my hands sliding up her corset to her big breasts. I squeezed those lush mounds. “She won’t let any man touch her but me.”

Ken shot me a surprised look. “You can do that?”

“Yeah,” I said. “I can buy upgrades for my bimbos. Or teach them new skills. Ways for them to earn money. Guess you can’t. Your app must work very differently from mine. I heard rumors of that. There’s supposed to be a church with bimbo-nuns. Anyways, you can fuck Chloe Hart.”

“The porn star?” Ken said and shot a look at the bimbo-angel. “Shit, it is her. That’s nice. I hired Zenmaya Maria to be a bimbo-maid.”

“Shit, the actress?” I groaned and fucked Iolana faster. “That’s so hot!”

“Yes, it is,” said Ken as he moved to my angel. He put his hand on her ass. She giggled and threw her arms around his neck. She kissed him with passion. I made money by having her make pornos. Ken would be starring in one shortly.

He pulled her to the side while I enjoyed Iolana. My bride came up to the counter and smiled at me. She was so beautiful with her red hair and veil, the nipple clamps pinching her nipples. She winked at me as I fucked Iolana.

“Make my hubby cummy with your pussy, slutty-slut!” cooed my bimbo-wife. “May your pussy blessy him and makey him feel so greaty good. Amen!”

“Amen!” gasped Mrs. Juarez, the Hispanic bimbo-goddess floating in the air. She shone brighter. Iolana gasped, her pussy clamping down on my cock. She felt slightly better. This wonderful change that made her pussy even more incredible to fuck. To pound. I thrust away at her with force. I fucked her with all that I had.

She squeezed down on my cock. She held me tight with that hot snatch. I groaned, fucking the Hawaiian slut hard and fast. This was such an incredible resort. My other bimbos were watching the fun, crowding around the desk. Maggie Storm in her sexy genie outfit held her hands pressed together before her like Jeannie did in that old show.

I groaned, fucking Iolana hard. My hands kneaded her tits. My fingers slid up her breasts as I pounded her. I found her nipple rings and I twisted them. I twerked them. She gasped as I did that. Her pussy clamped down on me.

“Yesy yes, enjoy my nipples, guesty-poo!” moaned Iolana.

“And her silky wilky pussy!” added the White bimbo-concierge as she smiled at me.

“I am,” I groaned.

Tina squealed in delight. So did my mom and my sister. Mrs. Waters squeezed her tits and Mrs. Juarez smiled at me with such empty-headed delight. I savored my harem of bimbos watching as I fucked the bimbo-concierge.

Iolana held me tight as I fucked into her pussy. I pounded her cunt with everything that I had. It was just incredible to do that. I loved the heat of her cunt around my cock. It was just fantastic to pound her. She moaned as I played with her nipple rings.

I twisted them.

Pulled on them.

The bimbo-concierge moaned, her pussy clamping down on my cock. I fucked her hard, the pressure in my nuts swelling to that moment of cumming. I growled, fucking her hard. I loved her pussy around my cock.

“Guesty-poo!” the bimbo-concierge moaned. “You’re all checkied-in. Yesy yes!”

Her pussy convulsed around my cock. Her hot flesh spasmed around me. I groaned at that heat washing through me. It was just incredible to feel her writhing around me. It was incredible. I loved that bliss. I pounded to the hilt in her snatch.

I fucked deep and hard into her cunt and growled out, “Yes!”

I erupted into her bowels.

I pumped my cum into the bimbo-concierge’s cunt. She gasped, her twat writhing around my cock. It was just so incredible to have it washing through me. My daughter-bimbo squealed and hugged Tina. The pair of them bounced before me, cheering me on.

I dumped more and more of my cum into that writhing pussy. My cock erupted again and again into her hot twat. It was just incredible to have all that heat hurting through me. Ecstasy crashed into my mind.

“Yes!” I growled, dumping my load into her pussy. I fired that last bit. Iolana purred in delight, her pussy writhing around my cock as I came down from my orgasmic high.

“Now let’s summon your bimboy-sexy-slave!” Iolana squealed.


Keone “Ken” Kekoa – Owner of Bimbo Paradise Inn

Chloe Hart the porn star was hot with white wings thrusting from her back. That was insane. It was somehow crazier than any changes I had made to my inn, and that could only happen by, well, magic. She had fucking wings, and another one was floating. This was real magic.

“You love it up the ass, don’t you, Chloe?” I asked and pushed her down onto the couch. She knelt there and wiggled her rump. “Right? You’re an anal champ!”

“I lovey dovey anal!” she said, her wings flapping hard. Iolana moaned in the background as the young man with all his bimbos fucked her. “Fucky my assy, stud!”

I pressed my cock in between her butt-cheeks. I had jacked off to Chloe Hart’s porn since she debuted. Her slender body, fresh face, and blonde hair made her seem so innocent, so when she did all that dirty, hardcore shit, it was so hot.

I pushed my cock into her butt-crack and found her asshole. I drilled against her. She flapped her wings as I pushed harder and harder on her. She felt so good as her anal sheath widened and widened to take my cock. I groaned as I popped into her asshole.

“Shit!” I groaned.

“Yesy yes, sexy stud!” she moaned, her bowels swallowing my cock. “That’s heavenly angely ass you’re fuckying! It’s holy moley buttyhole!”

“God, yes,” I groaned as I sank deeper and deeper into her body.

I slid my hands up the White bimbo’s body to find her small breasts. I squeezed those little mounds as she tossed her head. She still wore her glasses like she did in most of her pornos. That was another thing that made her so sexy.

I rubbed her little breasts as I enjoyed her tight asshole around my dick. I drew back my cock, groaning at the pleasure. She massaged me with her hot flesh. I pinched her nipples and fucked deep and hard into her asshole.

I pounded her with force. I enjoyed fucking her bowels. It was just an incredible moment to enjoy. I was in heaven here as I thrust away at her angelic ass. Her wings flapped. Her feathers brushed me. They were ticklish.

“Damn!” I groaned, hammering her bowels. “Oh, damn, that’s good. that’s so good! Shit, shit, that’s amazing!”

“So fuckying awesomey and amazeying and you’re fuckying my holy moley assyhole with your hugey cock! Yay!”

Her wings flapped harder. I pounded Chloe Hart’s bowels. I fucked the porn star with all my might. The bimbo-angel squealed, her heavenly asshole massaging me. She drove me wild with that hot flesh. I hurtled toward my climax. I would have a huge one.

I could not wait to explode into her. I slammed into her hot flesh. I pounded her with passion. It was so good to fuck her like this. To ram into her bowels with all that I had. I loved every second of it. She squeezed down on me.

“Fuck, fuck, fuck!” I moaned. “Oh, that’s good. That’s so fucking good!”

“Yesy yes!” she squealed. “Cummy in my holy moley buttyhole, studly stud!”

I grunted, so eager for that. I fucked into her hard and fast. I hammered her with force. I loved every second of burying into her flesh. It was just incredible. I was in heaven here. My eyes rolled back in my head as I fucked into her flesh.

She wiggled her hips, stirring her anal sheath around my cock. I loved that velvety friction. It was just amazing to fuck her bowels. I hammered her backdoor. I pounded her asshole with such force. My nuts slapped into her flesh. I pinched her nipples hard.

“Yesy yes, you’re fuckying angely ass!” she squealed, her bowels writhing around my cock. “So goody greaty good!”

“Fuck, yes!” I howled, burying the angelic porn star’s asshole. “Shit!”

I erupted.

I pumped my cum into her asshole. I filled her up with my spunk. The pleasure shot through me. It was incredible to have all that spunk shooting into her flesh. The ecstasy swept through me. It was amazing. I groaned with each blast of my cum into her flesh.

“Shit, shit, shit!” I moaned, spurting into her with force. It was incredible. “Oh, damn, that’s good!”

“So goody great!” she groaned as I erupted into her bowels over and over again. “Studly stud!”

I spurted the last of my cum into her bowels. It was just awesome to feel that pleasure rushing through me. I groaned through it, my cum spurting into her anal sheath over and over again. I loved this heady rush.

I panted, savoring this delight. The elevator dinged. Karen Richardson, one of my bimbo-slaves, appeared. She wore her fishnet bodysuit, her heels, and her collar with an attached leash. She was a married MILF, and her husband was one of my cuckolds working maintenance. The black-haired woman’s big tits jiggled beneath the mesh she wore, her nipples hard. She had two daughters I hoped to hire.

I pulled out of the bimbo-angel’s asshole and motioned to Karen.

“Mistery Ken!” she said, rushing over in this cute way like an anime character, her elbows at her sides and arms pointed to the sides. It really made her boobs swayed. “Do I have a guesty-poo to servicey!”

“Eric,” I said. “This is Mrs. Richardson. She’s your bimbo-slave for the duration of your stay. She comes with the honeymoon suite.”

“Delicious,” Eric said and took the leash from her. He pulled her close. “Does your husband know that you’re my bimbo-slave?”

“He knows and lovey doveys it,” she cooed. “He’s a cucky cuck! Yay!”

Eric grinned.


Eric Murphy

The bimbo-slave led the way, her fishnet bodysuit hugging her rump. She was just like the picture that came with the info on the honeymoon suite, but was this the same slut? It was hard to remember beyond the outfit. Probably not.

Her wedding ring made her so exciting. Mrs. Richardson. I would enjoy using her.

She reached the elevator and hit the button in a cutesy way. Tina grabbed my arm and snuggled up to me. She looked ... annoyed. I frowned at that. It wasn’t like a bimbo to have any emotions but joy. They were just happy most of the time. Tina was a little different. Was it because she was my bimbo-slave? I had taken her down the sex slave route.

I would have to make sure she played with me and Mrs. Richardson.

My harem of bimbos crammed into the elevator. My daughter snuggled in on the other side. I wasn’t sure the elevator would lift us with so many busty women on board, but it worked. We rose up to the fourth floor and spilled out onto a hallway.

“Thisy way, Mastery Sir,” cooed Mrs. Richardson and sauntered down the hallway. She opened a door that just clicked when she got near it. I had a keycard, but she didn’t need one to enter the honeymoon suite.

It opened into a large room that had a large bed in the center, covered in a white bedspread and sprinkled in pink petals. As a suite, it abounded with furniture. Couches for lounging on. A little bed on the floor that must be for the bimbo-slave to sleep on. It was spacious.

On the bed was a gift basket, but instead of wines and cheeses and chocolates, it had BDSM gear. A paddle. Pink rope. Fuzzy handcuffs. A purple-tailed flogger. Nipple clamps. A butt plug. Vibrator. A sleeping mask. I smiled at that. It was perfect. I pulled out the rope. Mrs. Richardson squirmed in delight at the sight of what I held.

So did Tina. My bimbo-bride whimpered. Sometimes, I would just tie her up and leave her hanging from the ceiling for hours, watching her smile as I worked on something. Or I would wrap her up in rope to form a dress.

“Ooh, ooh, Daddy!” squealed Peach, my bimbo-daughter. She had grown up to fourteen swiftly thanks to the magic of the app. I had her with my mother. “It’s the ocean and the beach.” She bounced before the large windows.

“Waves!” squealed Chloe Hart as she joined her, cum dripping out of her butt-crack.

“I wanna go swimmying!” Cherry said as she pumped her tits with a pair of breast pumps, the milk feeling up the cups.

“I lovey dovey this place,” Mrs. Mayers said, my bimbo-succubus stretching, her big tits jiggling.

“There’s a hundredy-thirty-percenty chance of havying funny fun here!” squealed Maggie Storm, the former weather girl and current bimbo-genie. “I wishy us to have so much funny!” She wiggled her nose, and the air tingled around me.

“Yes, we are going to have so much fun,” I said and smiled at Tina. “It’s our honeymoon. How about we tie up the bimbo-slave? Then I’ll tie you up with your rope! Then I’ll spank you both with paddles!”

“Yay!” she squealed and threw her arms around my neck. “I lovey dovey you, Eric! Lovey dovey my hubby!”

Tina kissed me with such enthusiasm. Her mouth melted to mine. I loved having her lips on mine. She made out with me as my other bimbos were exploring the room. I gripped the rope and Mrs. Richardson’s leash. I wanted to have fun with the two bimbo-slaves.

I broke the kiss with Tina. She darted to her suitcase. I don’t recall those being brought up, but there they were in the entrance. There was one suitcase per three bimbos. They didn’t need much since they mostly went naked, but they did all have sexy bikinis in them. And shoes. I didn’t want to hurt their feet.

And lots of sunscreens.

As Tina unzipped the suitcase she shared with our mothers, I unwound the pink rope. Mrs. Richardson quivered in delight. The busty, black-haired MILF beamed at me. I bet she wished her husband was here to watch this.

“On your hands and knees,” Tina said, rushing back with he red rope. “You have to get down like that, slutty slut!”

“Yesy, Mistressy Miss!” gasped Mrs. Richardson. She spun around and knelt there, her plump rump aimed at me. The diamond pattern of silk threads of the fishnet bodysuit bit into her flesh. I loved the sight. Her shaved pussy dripped with delight. She had a pierced clit. That was hot.

I bet that came with her bimbofication.

Tina watched and giggled as I bound up Mrs. Richardson. I had grown quite skilled at shibari thanks to Tina. I knew so many different ways to do it now. It was fun to wrap up a woman in ropes. To bind her in place so she was face down and ass up.

“That’s righty right!” Tina cooed, joining her. My bimbo-bride wore only her wedding veil, her ass not nearly as round and plump. But she was still delicious. Her shaved pussy dripped, too. The air already smelled of so much hot bimbo-cunts.

I loved the aroma.

I bounced up Tina just as fast. She sighed in happy delight as the rope went around her naked body, the red contrasting with her naked flesh. She had brought her favorite rope on our honeymoon. She had tried to pack them all, the dumb airhead.

God, I loved her.

I smiled as finished tying her up. Her hands were behind her back, the rope crisscrossing her body. She pressed her face into the bedding, wiggling her rump. Her toes curled and wiggled. So did Mrs. Richardson.

“Mastery Hubby!” Tina moaned.

“Mastery Sir!” Mrs. Richardson groaned as I pulled out the complimentary paddle from the gift basket. It had the hotel’s name and logo burned into the polished wood on one side.

I smiled and cracked down the paddle first on my wife’s rump.

SMACK!

Then on Mrs. Richardson’s plump ass. SMACK!

Both of them squealed, their asses turning red from the impacts. I loved the diamond pattern of the fishnets hugging Mrs. Richardson’s butt. My dick twitched as they both squirmed there, wiggling their rumps. I drew back again.

SMACK! SMACK!

“Mastery Hubby!”

“Mastery Sir!”

I loved how they squealed and wiggled as I spanked them. They squirmed there, waiting for the paddle to fall again.

SMACK! SMACK!

I spanked my wife and another man’s wife one after the other.

SMACK! SMACK!

Tina then Mrs. Richardson.

SMACK! SMACK!

Bimbo-bride then bimbo-slave.

SMACK! SMACK!

The sound was such a heavenly delight to my ears.

SMACK! SMACK!

They both squealed in delight, their pussies dripping with juices that soaked the ropes wrapped around their thighs.

SMACK! SMACK!

“I lovey dovey you!” squealed Tina.

SMACK! SMACK!

“Mastery Sir, you’re so amazying!” gasped the bimbo-slave. “Spanky my naughty assy ass!”

SMACK! SMACK!

“I’m your slavey slave for your stay!” added Mrs. Richardson.

“I’m your slavey slave for life!” Tina whimpered, her ass glowing bright red.

“God, yes!” I growled, my dick so hard.

SMACK! SMACK!

They both squealed, my dick aching so much. I pressed my cock into my bimbo-wife’s pussy. I threw the paddle down and buried into her cunt.

“Eric!” squealed my bimbo-bride. Her pussy engulfed me. I shuddered, savoring being in her cunt. I loved it, her hot and silky flesh squeezed around me. She felt perfect around my dick. I smiled from ear to ear and fucked her hard. “Oh, Eric, I lovey dovey you!”

“Love you,” I groaned and ripped my cock out of my wife’s cunt. I shifted on my knees and plunged my dick into the married bimbo’s twat.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.