The Bimbo App ~ Bimbos in Paradise - Cover

The Bimbo App ~ Bimbos in Paradise

Copyright© 2023 by mypenname3000

Chapter 17: The Bimbo Harem Flies to Paradise

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 17: The Bimbo Harem Flies to Paradise - A young man in Hawaii is given the chance to build the ultimate resort in paradise!

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   MaleDom   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Lactation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts  

Eric Murphy

I brimmed with excitement as I climbed up the stairs to the Gulfstream jet I rented to fly us out to Hawaii for our honeymoon. Tina—my best friend, wife, and bimbo-priestess—clung to my arm, squealing with her empty-headed joy.

The Bimbo App was amazing. It defied physics and made magic happen. I mean, I had a threesome with two Tinas, one before she was bimbofied and one after, patching up our relationship that had broken from before I bimbofied her. She had never been happier.

“I’m your wifey wife!” she squealed, jumping up and down. Her breasts jiggled in the low-cut, white wedding corset she wore. It left her nipples bare. She had on heels, thigh-high stockings, and her wedding veil draped over her red hair. She wore such a playful smile on her face, her green eyes sparkling. “Me! Yay!”

“Yes, you are,” I said, sinking down into my seat.

She dropped to her knees and grabbed my cock. She was a Level 4 bimbo—the highest—like all my bimbos but my newest. Level 4 was where things got wild. Tina went from being a Spanking Slut Bimbo to a Bondage Slut to a Nurse Bimbo and finally to a Priestess Bimbo.

“I blessy this cock in the name of the bimboy-goddess!” squealed my wife. My cock tingled as her blessing settled onto me. I had no idea if it really did anything or not, but it felt nice.

Her lips sucking on my dick felt even nicer. I groaned at that hot mouth sucking on my dick. She worked up and down me, sucking with such passion on my dick. It was incredible to feel her doing that. It was just wild.

She swirled her tongue around my cock. She drove me wild with her nursing. I groaned, my face twisting in delight. It was perfect to have her doing that. She was so skilled at nursing on my dick. I was so glad to have her doing that. She suckled on me with all that she had. It was just amazing.

My bimbo-mommy entered the plane next. She was my Bimbo Breeder, her blonde hair cut in a bob, her blue eyes bright, her big boobs swaying. She liked to take care of us by cooking food. She might be an airhead I wouldn’t trust to drive a car, but she was still so skilled in the kitchen.

With her was our daughter, Peach. She was a Bimbo Daughter who grew up super fast, maturing into a cutie that begged to be bimbofied by me. She was my only Level 2 bimbo, achieving Daddy’s Good Girl Bimbo which made her even more enthusiastic about sex. She had our mother’s blonde hair, round boobs, and a bubbly butt. Her blue eyes sparkled.

“Daddy!” she squealed and darted to me. “Is Mommy-Tina sucking your dickie all goody?”

“Yes, she is,” I groaned.

My HuCow Bimbo appeared. Cherry, my little sister. Fourteen. Once a brat with blonde pigtails, she now also had huge tits that had a pair of breast pumps attached to her, milking her. When the bottles were filled, they magically teleported to one of three boutiques about the world where they were sold for $1000 a bottle.

I was making bank by whoring out many of my bimbos. Not Tina, Mom, Peach, or Cherry. Those four were just for me, but the others I had claimed were all whored out in various ways. I was so rich now.

I had even bought a mansion.

Next to come on was Tina’s mother, Mrs. Waters. Her husband was cuckolded that paid money to have sex with her when she wasn’t busy being fucked by others. She was also my Porn Star Bimbo. Every time she had sex, it was recorded by unseen cameras and uploaded to a website to be sold. She was a busty MILF with brown hair and a thick bush dripping with her juices.

“Ooh, my goody girl is suckying your cock,” she purred as she found her seat. “Yay!”

Tina moaned her agreement around my cock.

My Goddess Bimbo floated onto the plane next. Mrs. Juarez, my former physics teacher, had a golden glow around her. The Hispanic beauty had long, wavy hair and golden-brown skin. Her husband was also a cuck.

When Tina prayed, it was to Mrs. Juarez.

Following her was my Succubus Bimbo, Mrs. Mayers. There was nothing about her that looked different—she was just sexy, auburn-haired beauty with green eyes and big boobs—but she could slip into men’s dreams. In fact, men paid to have her in their dreams. She was a very flexible bimbo, too.

Maggie Storm, the redheaded weather girl of my dreams, bounced on. She was a Genie Bimbo wearing a transparent breast band and matching pantaloons of blue. She smiled at me, her round and perky tits jiggling. She granted sexual wishes.

The last of my bimbos to step onto the plane was Chloe Hart, my porn star. She was a porn star before I bimbofied her. She was actually an Angel Bimbo now with white wings. A petite thing with golden and glasses. She smiled broadly as she stepped on board.

“I lovey to fly!” she said while I enjoyed my bimbo-wife sucking on my dick.

“Me, too,” I groaned as the door closed behind the last of my bimbo. “Everyone, sit down in a seat and buckle up.”

“Yesy, Eric!” chorused around me.

Tina ripped her mouth off my cock and went to stand. “Not you,” I said, catching her hand. “I haven’t cum in your mouth yet.”

She beamed at me. “Yesy, hubby! I lovey dovey you with all my hearty heart!”

“I know,” I said, smiling at her. She was just so cute. I loved her, too. I had loved her since we were kids. I was glad she was my bimbo-wife.

She engulfed my cock again, sucking on me with such passion. She drove me wild as she worked that hot mouth up and down my cock. She nursed on me with everything that she had. It was fabulous. I loved it.

I slid my fingers through Tina’s hair as she worked her mouth up and down my cock. She suckled on me with passion. It was so hot having her do that. I was just in heaven here, loving everything that she did to my dick. My cock throbbed in her mouth as she bought me closer and closer to cumming. I would have a big spurt of cum.

I would flood her mouth with my jizz.

“Damn, that’s good,” I growled. “Oh, yes, yes, that’s so good!”

She moaned around my dick. She suckled on me with all that she had. It was just so good to have her doing that I loved it immensely. My bimbo-wife loved me as the plane taxied down the runway. I could not wait for the flight to Hawaii.

We had six hours in the air, and I knew the best way to pass the time.

The plane soon reached the runway at SeaTac. The engines revved up. I loved that sound as Tina suckled on me with passion. She nursed on me with everything that she had. It was so great to have her suckling on me.

My nuts tensed as the plane shot down the runway, pushing me back in my seat and forcing Tina’s mouth down my cock. She deep-throated me, her lips reaching my bush. She moaned around me as my bimbos cheered and clapped. The plane soared into the sky.

I gripped the armrests, closed my eyes, and enjoyed having my dick down my bimbo-bride’s mouth.

The plane climbed into the air as Tina worked her mouth up my cock. She suckled on me with such passion. It was so incredible to have her suckling on me with her airhead love. It was just an amazing moment. My balls tightened.

“Tina!” I groaned, savoring this moment.

She suckled hard, wanting me to cum in her mouth. I reached that bursting point. Her tongue stroked around my crown. I gasped out in delight as I threw back my head. I erupted into her mouth, flooding her with my jizz.

“Yes!” I growled. “Oh, yes, yes, that’s it!”

I spurted blast after blast of my cum into her mouth. I enjoyed this greatly. It was so hot to flood her mouth with my cum. She gulped it down. She swallowed it all. I loved every second of it. This was just such a great moment. I was in heaven here.

“Yes, yes, yes,” I groaned as I spurted the last of my into her mouth. “Damn!”

She purred around my cock. She suckled on me with passion. She nursed with everything that she had as I pumped more and more of my cum into her mouth. Stars flashed across my eyes as I enjoyed every second of this.

“That is incredible,” I groaned as the plane started to level off. “Damn, I need some pussy. Mom. I need to fuck your cunt!”

“Yesy yes!” Mom squealed and ripped off her seatbelt. Her big tits bounced as she sank to the floor. She shuffled over before Peach. “And let me makey sure our daughter is all goody with flying for the firsty time!”

“I am, Mommy!” Peach said. “Ooh, ooh, but you can licky my cunny if you wanty to. I need my cunny lickyed all the time!”

“Because you’re my dummy daughter!” Mom purred and buried her face into our daughter’s pussy.

“Daddy!” Peach gasped, her youthful face twisting in delight. She was fourteen, her perky tits jiggling. She tossed her head. “Ooh, ooh, Mommy’s all lickying me. She’s lickying and lappying at me and makying me feel so goody great!”

“That’s her job,” I said, rising.

Tina crawled over to eat out her mother as I moved behind Mom. I dropped to my knees, my cock slapping down on her plump butt-cheeks. I loved that sensation. I pressed my cock into Mom’s butt-crack. I nuzzled down to her pussy, wanting to enter the cunt that birthed me.

I slid through her thick bush. Mom was pregnant with another daughter, one who wouldn’t grow up fast as far as I knew. The pregnancy wasn’t accelerated. Having a free bimbo-daughter was just the perk of leveling up a bimbo from Creampie Lover Bimbo to Kegel Expert Bimbo to Mommy Bimbo and finally to Breed Bimbo.

I thrust my dick into Mom’s cunt, savoring that delight.

She was so tight and hot around my cock. She squealed into our daughter’s pussy. It was so hot to fuck my mother’s cunt as she feasted on our daughter’s twat. Peach smiled at me, her round tits jiggling. Her pigtails draped over her boobs.

“Mommy’s all lickying me, Daddy!” she gasped.

“Good,” I groaned, gripping Mom’s hips and drawing back my hips.

My other bimbos were starting to pair off and get wild with each other. Their moans filled the plane as I thrust into Mom’s cunt. I pumped away at her, fucking her hard. Since Mrs. Waters was involved, this would be one long porno.

“Bimbo Orgy on the Private Jet” would probably make a great title.

I pumped away at my mother’s pussy, savoring that idea. I would make so much money. It would probably pay for the private jet I rented. That made me smile as I fucked in and out of Mom’s pussy. Her hot twat gripped me.

The incestuous thrill of fucking my mother built and built in me. I loved every second of it. I savored that delight. It was so good to fuck into her cunt. Her pussy squeezed down on me. She held me tight with her cunt.

Peach tossed her head, humping her cunt against our mother’s lips. My bimbo-daughter made such a cute face as she whimpered in delight. She smiled at me, sliding her fingers through Mom’s blonde hair. It was so hot.

“Daddy! Daddy!” Peach gasped. “Mommy’s got her tongue all deepy in my cunny. It’s so goody!”

“I bet,” I groaned. “Drown our mother. Just soak her in your passion. That’s a good girl.”

“I will, Daddy! I willy will!”

She beamed at me. God, she was just so cute. I loved how cute she was as I fucked her cunt with force. I plowed into her snatch with everything that I had. It was just incredible to fuck her like that. I pounded her cunt with force.

“Ooh, ooh, my son’s hugey cock is drivying me wild!” Mom moaned. “I’m gonna cum like a bimboy-slut-mommy on your greaty dick, Eric!”

“Damn right,” I growled.

Chloe Hart moaned in the background. Mrs. Waters gasped out her daughter’s name. Mrs. Juarez purred with passion, her light glowing brighter, bathing us all in her holy radiance. I loved owning my harem of bimbos.

I might not make any more—they were getting so expensive—but I was just happy to enjoy what I had.

I fucked deep and hard into my mother’s cunt. I pounded her with all that I had as we winged off to Hawaii. Paradise would be so much fun. I thrust into Mom’s cunt. I fucked her with force. It was just incredible to feel her pussy suing down around my dick.

Her hips wiggled back and forth. She drove me wild with that hot twat. I enjoyed every inch of pounding her twat. My nuts tightened with the need to cum in my bimbo-mommy’s snatch. I wanted to flood her with all that I had.

“Oh, ooh, Daddy!” my daughter whimpered. She tossed her head. “She’s all lickying my cunty hole. Mommy is being so naughty!”

“Yes, she is,” I said, fucking to the hilt in that hot snatch. I buried into her depths with everything that I had. “Damn, Mom!”

“Yesy yes, fucky me!” Mom moaned, her pussy squeezing down on me. “Ooh, ooh, I’m gonna cummy. I’m gonna cummy on my son’s hugey dick!”

“Hugey dick!” squealed Mrs. Mayers.

Peach tossed her head, her pigtails flying. She quivered in delight as she hurtled toward her climax. She held the back of our bimbo-mommy’s head. She humped against her and squealed out with such passion.

“Mommy! Mommy! I’m all cummies!”

My daughter bucked in her seat as she drowned our mother with pussy cream. It was just so hot to watch. I loved it so much. The heat of it swept through me as I fucked in and out of Mom’s cunt as she drowned in our daughter’s incestuous cream.

“Ooh, ooh!” Eric gasped as her pussy convulsed around me. “Yesy yes! I lovey my babies!”

I groaned as her cunt writhed around me. She felt so wonderful spasming around me. I loved every second of it. I buried to the hilt in her, my nuts slapping into her bush. I threw back my head and erupted into my mother’s snatch.

“Yes!” I roared and erupted.

I pumped her cunt full of my cum. I flooded her twat with everything that I had. The ecstasy swept through me. It was just incredible to have all this rapture washing through me. I groaned, savoring it as I dumped more and more of my jizz into her.

“Yes!” I growled, savoring this ecstasy. “That’s it! That’s so good!”

I filled her cunt with my jizz. It was just so amazing to have all that spunk spurting into her snatch. I savored every second of the rapture sweeping through me. I dumped all the cum that I had in her. I filled her pussy up with my jizz.

With a final blast of cum, I had my mother’s pussy filled with my spunk. I grinned from ear to ear as I ripped out of her snatch. I savored the air washing cool around my wet cock as my jizz spilled out and matted her bush.

“Ooh, ooh, ooh, mommy creamypie!” Peach squealed, bouncing in her seat and clapping her hands. “Can I eaty her creampypie, Daddy! Pleasey please with sugary love on top!”

“Of course,” I said.

My daughter bounded from her seat, jumped over our mother, and threw her arms around my neck. She kissed me with her hot lips. She thrust her tongue into my mouth and wiggled it around. I grinned and made out with my delicious flesh and blood.

It was so hot that I made Peach with our mother.

I broke the kiss and said, “Daddy’s going to fuck your ass so hard.”

“Yippee yay!” She broke from me and dropped down before our mother. She grabbed Mom’s butt-cheeks as I shifted back. With a final squeal of delight, my daughter her face into our mother’s thick bush to lick up my cum.

Mrs. Waters gasped and drowned Tina with pussy juices. Chloe Hart and Maggie Storm tribbed each other. It was hot to watch as I moved behind my daughter. I slapped my cock down on her slim ass. I loved that sensation.

I slipped my wet cock into her butt-crack and found her asshole. She moaned in delight as she licked at Mom’s sloppy cunt. Mom moaned, too, kneeling there. The plane shook for a moment as I thrust against my daughter’s backdoor.

“Daddy! I lovey you so muchy much with a cherry on top!” squealed my daughter as her asshole surrendered to my dick.

“I love you, too,” I groaned as I popped into my daughter’s backdoor.

I sank into her velvety bowels, a grin spreading from ear to ear. She felt so amazing around my cock. I loved every inch of her anal sheath devouring me. It was glorious to be in my bimbo-daughter’s asshole. I sank to the hilt in her.

She purred in delight and wiggled her hips back and forth. She felt so good around me. I loved it so much. I gripped her hips and drew back my cock. I groaned in delight as I savored my daughter’s tight asshole.

“Fuck!” I growled and buried into her asshole.

“Fucky fuck, Daddy!” my little girl cooed.

I fucked her tight ass, savoring her squeezing down on me. It was so hot to pound her as she licked my cum out of our bimbo-mother’s cunt. I loved every last second of it. That was just so good. I was so glad for it. So happy for that wonderful grip around my dick.

I pounded her asshole hard and fast. I thrust into her again and again. I buried deep and hard into her flesh. She gripped me with her wonderful asshole while moaning into Mom’s pussy. The plane echoed with moans and gasps.

I breathed in the melange of bimbo cunts.

“Damn!” I groaned.

“Damny damn, Daddy!” Peach cooed, her asshole massaging me. “Damny damn while you fucky my assyhole and I licky Mommy’s nummy yummy creamypie full of all your salty cummies!”

I grinned from ear to ear, the pressure building and building in my nuts. I hurtled toward that moment when I would flood her. I would cum in her with all that I had. It would be incredible to flood her with all my spunk.

I enjoyed every last second of fucking her anal sheath. It was just incredible to have her gripping my dick with her hot asshole. I pounded her hard and fast. I thrust into her with everything that I had. I reveled in that delight.

“Shit, yes!” I groaned.

“Shitty shit, yesy yes!” Peach gasped.

My bimbo-daughter was so adorable.

Mom moaned louder as she enjoyed getting her cunt devoured by our daughter. Mom’s head tossed as I fucked Peach hard in the ass. I buried into her with force, enjoying every inch of her tight asshole squeezing down around my dick.

She felt magnificent. She was just an incredible treat to enjoy. I loved every inch of her anal sheath around me. Mom gasped even louder. Peach moaned, clenching her asshole around my dick as I buried into her anal sheath.

“Oh, Peach, honey bunny!” Mom gasped. “I lovey you!”

“Mommy’s creamy cunny juices!” Peach squealed as her asshole went wild around my dick.

I loved the feel of my bimbo-daughter cumming around my asshole. My little girl felt incredible as I fucked her. I gripped her hips and slammed to the hilt in her bowels. I growled out in delight and erupted into her asshole.

“Daddy’s cummies in my buttyhole!” my daughter squealed as I growled and dumped my load into her bowels.

Her asshole spasmed around my spurting cock. It was incredible to flood her with all that I had. The pleasure rushed through me. Stars danced before my eyes as I pumped more and more of my cum into her anal sheath. I filled her up with my spunk. It was incredible to have all that spunk rushing through me.

I groaned with each eruption. I spurted blast after blast of my cum into her anal sheath. She writhed around me. I groaned, savoring that delight. I loved every last second of my spunk flooding her bowels. It was awesome.

“Yes, yes, yes,” I groaned. “Oh, damn, that’s good!”

“Daddy’s cummies!” my little girl moaned as her asshole milked my cock.

I groaned and pumped more and more jizz into my daughter’s asshole. The pleasure slammed into my brain. I shuddered, savoring that delight. It was so good to have it all washing through me. I felt so amazing. I would just float away.

A big smile spread on my lips. I groaned, enjoying every last second of this delight. It was so good to have all that spunk filling me up. Stars flashed across my vision. Her anal sheath milked my cock clean. I loved it.

“Ooh, ooh, biggie brother, can I titty fucky you!” Cherry asked, gripping her huge, milk-laden tits. White dripped from both her fat nipples. Her massive tits looked nearly obscene on her small frame. “Of course,” I said, ripping out of Peach’s asshole.

“Ooh, ooh, yesy yes, Mommy!” my bride moaned as she rode her mother’s face while feasting on Chloe Hart’s cunt.

I sank down in the chair as my sister smiled at me, her blonde pigtails spilled around her face She wrapped her breasts around my dirty dick. She squeezed them tight and worked them up and down me. She was so cute.

“Biggie brother’s biggie cock,” she sang as she titty fucked me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.