The Bimbo App ~ Bimbos in Paradise - Cover

The Bimbo App ~ Bimbos in Paradise

Copyright© 2023 by mypenname3000

Chapter 16: Bimbofying the Naughty Twins

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 16: Bimbofying the Naughty Twins - A young man in Hawaii is given the chance to build the ultimate resort in paradise!

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   MaleDom   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Lactation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts  

Keone “Ken” Kekoa – Owner of the Bimbo Paradise Inn
I was grinning from ear to ear at the sight of the two women who had stepped into my office.

Twins.

My dick throbbed as I sat naked behind my desk. They were both gorgeous White women with auburn hair and green eyes. They smiled at me, clearly eager to work here. They wore matching outfits. Gray pencil skirts, one in a pink blouse and the other in a blue one. They were gorgeous.

“Hi!” they said together. “We’re Sallie and Allie Hendricks.”

“I’m Sallie,” the one in the pink blouse said.

“And I’m Allie,” the one in the blue blouse said. They handed over their resumes. “We hope it’s okay, but we like to work together. We make a great team.”

“I bet you do,” I said, thinking. I did have one position that had two openings. “Ever worked in a bar?”

They both nodded as I glanced down at their resumes. They had worked at a few clubs and bars in Honolulu. My dick twitched. Well, even if they hadn’t been skilled baristas, I would have hired them for the position.

“We’re hard workers,” Allie was saying as I pointed my phone at her sister. “We’re ... Are you taking her picture?”

“Just hiring her,” I said as the prompt appeared on my phone.

Bimbofy Sallie Hendricks and hire her for your resort?

YES or NO

I hit YES, my dick so hard for the fun to begin.

In a flash, Sallie appeared naked, her round breasts jiggling as they were suddenly freed from her clothes and the confines of her bra. She had a landing strip of dark-red hair leading to the shaved folds of her pussy. She squealed in delight and bounced up and down.

“What the fuck!” Allie gasped, staring at her sister in shock. “What did you do to her?”

I ignored her as my phone now said: Please Select her Role! Maid, Concierge, Cook, Lifeguard, Sunbather, Barista, or Slave

HINT: Remember the interview and pick the role best suited for her.

Well, I had already decided on Barista so I hit that button.

“What is going on?” Allie continued as her sister suddenly appeared in her new uniform as a bimbo-barista. Sallie had on a very short, black pencil skirt that showed off her gorgeous legs now clad in dark, thigh-high stockings. She wore heels and a white, transparent blouse that molded to her tits. A bow tie finished off her outfit. “How ... That ... What is going on?”

Then she turned and darted for the door.

“Sallie, make out with your sister!” I commanded.

“Yesy yes!” squealed the bimbofied twin. She grabbed Allie’s hand and spun her around. My dick was so hard as I watched her pin the normal twin to the door. “I lovey dovey you, Allie!”

“Sallie, what the heck!” gasped Allie right before her bimbo-twin kissed her.

Allie was not into it. She struggled as Sallie moaned, thrusting her tongue into her sister’s mouth. I aimed my phone at the thrashing sisters, wanting to see the twincest happening in real life. Allie needed to be changed.

Bimbofy Allie Hendricks and hire her for your resort?

YES or NO

I smacked the YES button.

In a flash, Allie was naked and no longer fighting her twin sister. Their lips melted together. They moaned and made out. Allie’s hands slapped down on her twin’s rump, kneading her through the very short skirt. They moaned, tongues dancing as they shared their sloppy kiss. Fuck, it was hot.

My phone beeped angrily in my hand as I was mesmerized by the twincest before me. It was hot watching the White sisters making out. My phone beeped again, vibrating in my hand. I wrenched my eyes from the wicked sight to stare at my phone and ... Right, I had to pick Allie’s role.

Please Select her Role! Maid, Concierge, Cook, Lifeguard, Sunbather, Barista, or Slave

HINT: Remember the interview and pick the role best suited for her.

I tapped Barista.

Now Allie was dressed identically to her sister. They both moaned as I rose, setting my phone down on the desk. I had to fuck my newest bimbos. I could not believe my luck to have a pair of twins walk into my office.

I moved up behind them, Allie kneading Sallie’s skirt. I wanted to fuck Sallie, but she had to ... eat out her sister’s cunt. I wanted to watch some twincest before me as I fucked the bimbo-barista. Damn, I loved the app. It was so wild.

“Sallie, you have to eat out Allie’s pussy,” I said.

“Ooh, ooh, I do!” squealed Sallie. “I totsie wotsie do! I lovey dovey my twiny sister!”

“Me, toos!” Allie gasped as her sister dropped to her knees. “Eaty my pussy wussy, twiny sister!”

Sallie shoved up her sister’s skirt revealing Allie was all the way shaved. No landing strip at all. That was about the only to tell the pair of them apart now. They were identical. I loved the taboo sight as Sallie buried her face into her sister’s cunt.

“Yummy nummy sistery pussy!” gasped Sallie as she feasted on her sister’s cunt. “I lovey dovey your cunny! I wishy washy we had done this before!”

“Me, toos!” Allie moaned, staring at me. “Ooh, ooh, Mistery Ken, are you gonna fucky my twiny sister?”

“Yep,” I said and dropped to my knees behind Sallie. I lifted up her skirt and exposed her plump vulva. I nuzzled into the White slut’s cunt. “Going to fuck her hard!”

I buried into my newest bimbo’s cunt. She squealed into her twin’s pussy as that hot flesh engulfed me. It was wonderful to be in a new bimbo’s twat. I gripped the White slut’s hips, reveling in this moment. Allie groaned before me, her boobs jiggling beneath her transparent blouse.

I drew back my cock. Sallie clamped down on me. She massaged me with her hot pussy. I enjoyed the hot delight as I slammed back into her pussy. She moaned into her sister’s snatch, feasting on Allie with such passion.

“Ooh, ooh, fucky my twiny sister, Mistery Ken!” Allie moaned, her dark-red hair sweeping around her pale face. “She’s got her tongue all lappying at my cunny!”

“Your yummy cunny!” Sallie added as I pumped away at her tight snatch.

I thrust in and out of her twat. It was so good to pound her. I churned her up with hard strokes. I fucked her with passion. I pounded her with all that I had, loving to bury into her cunt again and again. I pounded her with hard strokes.

She groaned, squeezing her snatch down on my twat. It was so good to fuck her with everything that I had. I buried into her over and over again. I plowed into her snatch with such hard strokes as she feasted on her twin sister’s cunt.

“Mistery Ken!” Sallie moaned, her voice muffled by her twin’s snatch.

“Mmm, yesy yes, that’s so goody great!” Allie moaned, her head tossing. “You’re feastying on my cunny so goody, Sallie! I lovey dovey you!”

“I lovey dovey dovey you!” Sallie groaned, her pussy squeezing around my thrusting dick.

“Well, I lovey dovey dovey lovey you!” Allie gasped, a big smile on her lips. “Yesy yes!”

I just enjoyed the bimbo-barista’s hot pussy. I plowed into her depths over and over again, savoring that hot snatch squeezing around me. She felt magnificent as I fucked into her depths. I plowed deep and hard into her twat, eager to cum in her.

I just wanted to flood her with all that I had. I wanted to spurt my cum into her flesh. I would fill her up with my spunk. It would be so amazing. I pumped in and out of her cunt. I plowed to the hilt in her hot flesh.

She moaned in delight as I did that. Her hot cunt squeezed down on me, swelling me closer and closer to cumming in her. I wanted to just burst in her. I wanted to cum so hard in her cunt. I craved it so much. She would just spasm around me.

“Damn,” I grunted. “Oh, damn, that’s good. That’s so good. Shit, shit, I love that! You feel amazing! So fucking amazing, Sallie!”

“You’re so biggie in my cunny!” the White slut moaned, her butt-cheeks jiggling. “Fucky me so hardy, Mistery Ken!”

“So hardy!” whimpered her sister. Allie tossed her head. “Ooh, ooh, lickety splity my pussy!”

Sallie moaned as she feasted on Allie’s cunt. The twins were so hot. My nuts tightened as they slapped into Sallie’s clit. I pounded her cunt, hurtling toward that moment when I would burst. I wanted that so much. I ached to dump my load into her snatch.

I would flood her with every drop of cum in nuts. I would fill her up to the brim with my spunk. I savored this moment as I fucked away at her twat. I pounded her pussy with everything while she moaned into her sister’s snatch.

Allie shuddered, her pale face twisting in delight. She slid her fingers through her sister’s auburn hair. She held Sallie to her pussy, grinding on her twin’s mouth. I could tell Allie was about to drown Sallie in pussy juices.

“Ooh, ooh, my lovey dovey twiny sister!” gasped Allie. “I lovey dovey you!”

She howled out and bucked, clearly cumming on her twin’s lips. I loved it as I fucked Sallie hard. I plunged into her hot cunt again and again, loving the feel of her pussy convulsing around my dick. She felt outstanding. Just wonderful.

“Ooh, ooh, Mistery Ken!” squealed Sallie. “I lovey dovey my twiny sister and your biggie cock!”

Her pussy convulsed around me, spasming with such wild delight. I groaned, fucking away at her writhing hole as she gasped into her sister’s cunt. I savored this delight as I buried into her twat over and over again. I plowed into her snatch with force.

“Shit!” I growled and erupted into my bimbo’s cunt.

I flooded her twat with all of my spunk. I flooded her with my jizz. It was incredible to dump blast after blast of my cum into her pussy. I filled her to the brim with my jizz. It was an incredible moment. I loved it. Stars flashed across my vision as I snarled in pleasure.

“You are my bimbo-twins!” I roared.

“Yesy yes, Mistery Ken!” the twins moaned together.

I flooded Sallie’s cunt with my spunk. I erupted into her again and again, her hot snatch spasming around my dick. She milked me. I gripped her hips, savoring this pleasure. The heat washed through me. It was just incredible to have all this spunk spurting into her cunt.

“Fuck!” I groaned as the White bimbo milked my cock dry. “That’s fucking it!”

I spurted the last blast of cum into her, savoring having a pair of twins for my bimbo-baristas. I enjoyed the pleasure burning through me. It buzzed through me. I enjoyed that delight so much. Her pussy spasmed about my cock.

“You two are going to be perfect for the bar,” I said. “My guests are going to love receiving naughty drinks from you two!”

“Yay!” they squealed together, Sallie popping off my cock to kiss her twin sister with passion. Cum ran down her thigh to the tops of her stockings.


Allie Hendricks – Bimbo-Barista
I madey out with my twiny sister, loveying the feel of her lips on mine. It was so dummy that we hadn’t ever madey out before. Or eaty each other’s cunnies. Now I wantyed to eat her cunny. To just licky her and lappy out all of Mistery Ken’s cummies.

I broke the kiss with my sweetie twiny and gasped out, “Mistery Ken, Mistery Ken! Can I eaty out her cunny and enjoy all your cummies in her!”

“Of course,” he said. “I was about to suggest the same thing. And I’ll fuck your ass while you do that!”

“Yay! Mistery Ken is gonna fucky my ass, Sallie!” I squealed, bouncing up and down. Our breasts rubbyed together through our blouses. It felt so goody on my nipples.

“Yay!” my twiny sister gasped with me, joining me in the bouncying.

It was all so excitey and made me tingly. I was so eager for this. So ready to do wickedy thingies with my twiny and Mistery Ken. We turned in place so I could droppy to my knees before her sloppy cunny. She drippyed with his cummies. They ran out of her pinky folds. I had never stared at a woman’s pussy up closey and personally.

“It was so dummy we weren’t doing this all the time!” I said. “Why were we so dummy?”

“I don’t know,” Sallie said. “Thinkying is hardy! Just eaty me!”

“So hardy!” I agreed. We were dummy dumb airhead bimboys! Thinkying was for men like Mistery Ken. “Yummy!”

I licked up the cum that spilled out of her pussy and reached her cunny. The jizzies tasted so goody mixed with the flavor of her tart snatch. I loveyed it. I lappied at her, gathering up the spunkies spilling out of her. She moaned, trembling as I did.

Mistery Ken’s wettie cock pressed between my butty-cheeks. He found my assyhole and thrusty against me. I squealed with delighty joy as my anally ring stretched and stretched before his hugey cock. He was so biggie. So thicky. So amazeying.

I whimpered as he popped into my flesh. My eyes all rolledy back into my head. It was so great to feel that. I whimpered as he sank deeper and deeper into my bowels. It was such a great moment. I whimpered into my twiny sister’s sloppy cunny.

“Ooh, ooh, Mistery Ken,” I whimpered. “Oh, Mistery Ken, that’s so greaty!”

“Yes, it fucking is,” he growled as he sank to the hilt in me. “Shit, that’s fucking amazing. I love it!”

“Yay!” I squealed, so gladly that he loveyed it. I was so happy to feel all his goody dick in me. He felt so amazying in me. I shuddered for such goody joy. “Ooh, ooh, that’s amazeying! I lovey it. I lovey this so muchy much!”

He slapped his hand down on my rump as I lickyed his cummies out of my twiny sister’s cunny. It was so incesty. So incesty and righty. I feasted on her as my buttyhole squeezed about Mistery Ken’s amazying cock. He was so biggie and thicky.

“Ooh, ooh, licky out all of Mistery Ken’s cummies from my cunny!” my twiny sister moaned.

“I shally shall!” I lappied at her as Mistery Ken drew back his cock. I shuddered at the feel of his thicky dick pulled back and slammed back into my buttyhole. He buried so deepy into me. So hardy. “Ooh, ooh, Mistery Ken!”

“Shit!” he growled and fucked my anally sheath so hardy. He was so strongy. “That’s it, Allie!”

I moaned, lappying up his cummies out of my twiny sister’s cunny. The tarty flavor of her snatch grew stronger as lessy jizzies leaked out of her. I whimpered, wantying more spunkies. So I thrusty my tongue into her pussy.

I squealed in delight at the salty cummies I found in her tarty depths. I scoopyed them out of her as Mistery Ken fuckyed my assyhole. He poundied me with his hugey cock. I whimpered as he fuckyed me so hardy. So fasty.

He poundied me with all that he had. It was so greaty to feel him do that. Just so amazying to have him burying into me with such hardy thrusts. I loveyed that so muchy much. It was greaty and awesomey and wondermus.

“Fuck, fuck, fuck!” he groaned.

“Fucky my twiny sister’s assyhole!” whimpered Sallie as she ground her cunny on me. “She’s lickying all your cummies out of my cunny!”

“Yes, she is!” he grunted, slamming into my buttyhole.

My assyhole meltyed around his thrustying dick. He fuckyed me so hardy. So fasty. I loveyed this so muchy much. I was in heaveny here. I trembled as he buried so deepy into my bowels. He plunged so deepy and hardy.

“Ooh, ooh, that’s it!” I whimpered, squeezying my assyhole down on his thrustying dick. “That’s just wondermus!”

“So wondermus!” Sallie moaned as my tongue swirledy around in her pussy, searchying for more cummies.

But I couldn’t find any more jizzies. I whimpered, my tongue flickying around in her tarty twat. Mistery Ken hammered my assyhole, the goody heat meltying to my pussy. My orgasm all builty and builty in me.

“No more cummies!” I whimpered.

“Then makey me cummy!” gasped Sallie.

“Ooh, ooh, such a goody idea!” I squealed and lickyed her pussy.

I tonguied her folds as Mistery Ken pumped away at my assyhole. He thrusty into me again and again, drivying his hugey dick into my bowels. It was so greaty to have his thicky dick fuckying my buttyhole. I grippyed him as I lickyed at my sister’s yummy cunny.

I lickyed at her clitty. I lappied at that, strokying my tongue over her wondermus bud again and again. She whimpered, her head tossing. She trembled as I tongued her. I loveyed her with all that I had. It was so dellyicious.

“Ooh, ooh, Allie!” Sallie moaned as I suckled on her clitty. “You’re the besty twiny sister! Just the besty!”

I was? Yay!

I squeezed my bowels down around Mistery Ken’s dick. He slammed deepy and hardy into me. It was wildy. I loveyed it so muchy much. My orgasm was about to bursty in me. I clamped my assyhole down around him and nibbled on my twiny sister’s clitty.

She trembled, her tarty juices drippying down my chin. She tossed her cutie head, her boobies bouncing beneath her blouse. I suckledy on her button. I nibbled on her and made her feel so goody and greaty. She threw back her head.

“Sallie!” my twiny sister howled.

Her tarty juices gushyed out and drowned me.

I moaned in delight and lappied up her food. It was so great to taste all that wondermus passion. My twiny sister had such a goody pussy. Mistery Ken fuckyed my assyhole so hardy. He thrusty away at me with his goody cock until...

“Yesy yes!” I howled and came, too.

My assyhole all convulsed about Mistery Ken’s biggie cock with such passion. I loveyed the feel of him pumpying away at me. The goody and awesomey delight swept through me and smothered my mind in goodyness.

“Shit,” he growled and buried to the hilt in me.

He erupted.

All his hottie jizzies pumped into my spasmying assyhole. It was glorimus to have his jizzies spurting into me. I moaned into my sister’s yummy cunny, lickying up her tarty juices as Mistery Ken flooded my butt with his cummies.

“Ooh, ooh, Allie!” Sallie squealed. “This is so amazeying! So amazeballs!”

“It is!” I moaned into her snatch, lickying at her as my buttyhole writhed around Mistery Ken’s spurtying dick.

I trembled through all the greaty delight washing through my body. My pussy gushyed juices that soaked my stockings. I moaned, lappying up the goody treats from my twiny sister’s pussy. She tasted so good. Just so delicious.

I groaned, lappying at her. I lickyed at her with all that I had. It was so amazying to stroke my tongue through her folds. I caressed her with all that I had. It was so greaty to licky at her. I lappied up all her juices, just feeling so wondermus.

“Damn,” grunted Mistery Ken as he spurted the lasties of his cummies into my assyhole. He ripped his cock out of my asshole. “You two, suck me clean!”

“Yesy yes!” I squealed with my twiny sister, my orgasmy pleasure rippling through me.

I spunny around, my lips all drippying in pussy cream. My twiny sister dropped to her knees beside me. Together, we nuzzled into Mistery Ken’s dirty dick. The soury flavor of my assyhole wreathed his cock. Yummy.


Sallie Hendricks – Bimbo Barista
I lickyed up Mistery Ken’s dirty dick, loveying the flavor of my twiny sister’s soury assyhole.

It was so hot to licky it off his cock with my twiny sister. We reached the tip of his cock. Our lips brushed. I tasted my tarty pussy on my twiny sister’s lips. We moaned, kissing with such wildy passion while Mistery Ken watched us.

“Fuck, twin sisters making out is so hot,” he growled.

I giggled with Allie. Mistery Ken was so handsomey with his golden-brown skin. A native. A hunky Islander. I lickyed at his cock again, stroking up him and buffying off that soury musk. It was so amazeying. It made me feel so dirty.

I loveyed feeling dirty.

My twiny sister and I kissyed around the crown of his cock. We madey out. I loveyed makying out with her. We were such stupid dummies for not doing this earlier. I loveyed kissing her, but I also had to cleany Mistery Ken’s dick.

I swallowed his thicky cock.

“Yes!” he growled.

The soury flavor of my twiny sister’s assyhole suffused my mouth. I loveyed it so muchy much. I suckled so hardy on him. I worked my mouth uppy and downy his cock. He groaned as I did that. I swirled my tongue all around him.

Drool ran down my chin as he groaned. He slid his fingers through my hair. I loveyed that. I suckled on him so hardy. He groaned as I did that. My tongue danced around him while my sister squirmed beside me.

She had to sucky on him, too.

I ripped my mouth off his cock and gasped, “Your turny, Allie!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.