The Bimbo App ~ Bimbos in Paradise - Cover

The Bimbo App ~ Bimbos in Paradise

Copyright© 2023 by mypenname3000

Chapter 15: Hot Wife Becomes a Bimbo Slut

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 15: Hot Wife Becomes a Bimbo Slut - A young man in Hawaii is given the chance to build the ultimate resort in paradise!

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   MaleDom   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Lactation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts  

Keone “Ken” Kekoa – Owner of the Bimbo Paradise Inn

I smiled in delight as I just made Zenmaya Maria, the famous movie starlet, into a maid. She giggled as she squirmed in her sexy uniform, the frilly skirt swirling around her thighs. Her round breasts jiggled in her top. She spun around in place.

“I don’t ever have to thinky again!” she squealed, her hands clapping together. “I just have to fucky and sucky and cummy! Yay!” She bounced up and down, her skirt flaring up to flash her shaved pussy.

“Damn straight you just have to do that,” I said, standing up, my cock bobbing hard before me. “Why don’t you come here, bend over the desk, and thrust that rump out at me? I’m going to fuck your ass. Then you can suck me clean.”

“Yippee yay, Mistery Ken!” the bimbo-starlet squealed. She darted around the desk, her skirt swishing. I stepped back to give her the room to bend over. She did, thrusting her rump out at me. I groaned at the sight of her. My cock throbbed at how gorgeous her rump looked as the frilly skirt slid up it. Her dusky-brown ass was delicious, and her shaved pussy was hot with her clit piercing.

I pressed my cock between her butt-cheeks and slid down to her anal ring. I nuzzled right against her asshole and thrust. She gasped as I drilled against her. She whimpered, her backdoor widening to take my cock. She squirmed there, so sexy. Such a hot thing.

Her anal ring widened and widened. She squealed as her asshole swallowed my dick. I sank into her velvety bowels. Her hole devoured my cock. I groaned as I sank deeper and deeper into her bowels. I was just so glad to feel her flesh engulfing me.

“Shit!” I growled, sinking into her anal sheath. “Oh, shit, that’s good.”

“Yesy yes, Mistery Ken!” the bimbo-starlet moaned. “Ooh, ooh, that’s so goody and greaty and awesomey good! You’re biggie dick is all in my buttyhole, Mistery Ken! All in it!”

“Yes,” I growled as I sank to the hilt in her bowels. She felt so good around my cock. She wiggled her hips from side to side with her enthusiasm. “Horny slut!”

“Ooh, ooh, I am, Mistery Ken!” She sighed in delight as I drew back my cock. “I’m such horny borny slutty whore! Fucky my assyhole with your biggie dick. I just have to cummy and fucky and sucky! Yay!”

I drew back my cock, savoring the way her asshole held me tight. I loved it. I savored that heat around my dick. It was glorious to bury into her bowels. I fucked her asshole with hard strokes. I pounded her with such wonderful bliss.

I thrust into her again and again. It was so good to thrust into her bowels. I plunged into her again and again. It was so glorious to savor her hot asshole. I buried into her. She squeezed down on my cock. She held me tight. She massaged me with her velvety flesh.

It was so amazing. So wonderful. I pumped deep and hard into her anal sheath. I plunged to the hilt in her over and over again. She groaned, gripping my dick with her hot asshole. The heat melted down my shaft to my balls.

“Mistery Ken!” the slut moaned with such delight. She sounded so happy. “Ooh, ooh, that’s it. That’s so goody and great and awesomey!”

“I’m glad you like it,” I told her, thrusting in and out of her cunt with all that I had. “Shit, yes, that’s fantastic. You feel amazing around me!”

“Of coursey I do!” she moaned. “I’m Bimboy Zenmaya Maria! I’m a famousy movie starylet! Yeppers! Ooh, ooh, poundy my anally sheath and make me explodey!”

“Goddamn,” I groaned and pounded her anal sheath. I loved this. She was a movie starlet. She was famous, and now she was my bimbo. My resort would be famous.

I buried into her anal sheath over and over again. I fucked her hard and fast. I pounded her with all that I had. I loved every second of thrusting into her asshole. She moaned, squeezing her tight asshole around my dick. I groaned, savoring that heat.

I pounded her asshole with all that I had. It was so good to bury into her bowels again and again. She moaned, the heat swelling in my nuts as they slapped against her taint. I shuddered, my eyes rolling back in my head.

“Fuck!” I snarled and slammed to the hilt in her. “Cum on my dick, Zenmaya Maria! Cum!”

“Yesy yes, Mistery Ken!” she moaned. “I lovey dovey cumming like a whorey slut!”

I buried into her anal sheath. She gasped out in delight, her anal sheath writhing around my dick. It was so good to have her spasming around me. It was just an incredible rush to feel her rippling around me. I groaned, my eyes rolling back in my head.

“Yesy yes!” I groaned. “Fuck!”

I erupted into her asshole. I flooded her with my cum. I pumped my load into her hot flesh. It was so good to fill her up with my jizz. She whimpered, her asshole spasming around my dick. She rippled around me, driving me wild.

“Cummies!” she squealed. “Cummies in my butt!”

“Yes, yes, yes!” I growled, her anal sheath spasming about me. “That’s so fucking good!”

The pleasure slammed through me. I grunted with each blast of spunk. The heat swept through me. It was so incredible to have all that wonderful ecstasy washing through me. Her asshole convulsed around me. She massaged my cock with her hot flesh.

I grunted, spurting again and again into her bowels. I loved this heat washing through me. I grunted, pumping so much spunk into her bowels. The heat was intense. It was just so hot having that pleasure rushing through me.

“Yes, yes, yes!” I groaned. “Oh, shit, that’s so good. That’s so amazing. Yes!”

I pumped more and more of my cum into her asshole. I filled her up with my jizz. It was so incredible to have all that rapture washing through my body. I dumped more and more of my cum into her anal sheath. I filled her to the brim with my spunk.

“Oh, damn, that’s good!” I moaned as I erupted one last time into her asshole.

“So goody greaty good, Mistery Ken,” she moaned. “I’m such a famousy bimboy starylet with a tightie asshole!”

I ripped out of her bowels and fell back on my chair. It creaked and rolled back an inch or two. I panted, savoring that heat. “Yes. Yes, you have such a tight fucking asshole. Damn, Zenmaya Maria. That was good.”

She spun around, smiling at me. It lit up her round face. She seemed so happy now as she dropped to her knees. She grabbed my cock and opened her mouth wide. She swallowed my dick. I groaned as she did that. She slid her lips down my cock. She engulfed me and suckled hard.

I groaned, my heavy balls twitching with the delight. I loved her nursing on me. She worked with such passion on my cock. She suckled with all her might on me, polishing my dirty dick clean of her asshole. She worked her lips up my dick.

“That’s it,” I groaned, her wavy, black hair spilling around my thighs. “Work that mouth up and down my dick. that’s perfect!”

She moaned around me, suckling with such joy. She polished my dick with her hot mouth. She worked her lips up and down me. I groaned at the delight she used while sucking my dick. I grunted, savoring this heat.

It was perfect.

Just amazing. I loved every second of that hot mouth sliding up and down my dick. It was so great to have my bimbo’s hot mouth working up and down my dick. It was just an incredible moment. I rose toward that moment of erupting.

“You’re...” I stared down at her. “You’re driving me wild!”

She winked at me as she suckled hard on my dick. She nursed with all that she had, moaning around me. The bimbo-starlet loved my dick with all her might. She swirled her tongue around my shaft, polishing me. My nuts tightened.

She moaned as she buffed my cock clean of her asshole. Her dark eyes stared up at me with such hunger and excitement in them. She drew me to her orgasm. I loved every second of her nursing on me like that. I shuddered as her tongue danced around the crown of my dick.

“Yes!” I groaned as she loved me with that hot mouth. She suckled on me with all that she had. It was a powerful moment. “Oh, damn, that’s good. That’s so good!”

She moaned around my cock, sucking on me with such wonderful passion. She nursed with all her might on me. She stared up at me, her eyes burning hot. I loved how she worshiped me. My hands balled into fists.

She stared at me with such empty-headed love. Like all my bimbos, she adored me. Worshiped me. She was so happy to be a whore for me. I slid my fingers through her hair. Men would fuck her. They would enjoy Zenmaya Maria.

My resort would make me rich. Famous.

“Yes!” I snarled at those thoughts, the pressure at the tip of my cock building and building. I was so close to bursting. “You’re going to swallow all my cum, right?”

She squealed around my dick and suckled with all her might. She wanted my jizz. She cupped my balls and massaged them as she suckled on my cock. Her tongue swept around my tip. The spongy crown drank in the friction.

Her fingers were so gentle on my nuts. They twitched in her hand. I loved how gentle she was with them. I groaned, rising toward that moment when I would burst. I would have a great cum. I could not wait for it to sweep through me.

“Yes, yes, yes!” I groaned. “That’s so good. That’s it. That’s what I need. Shit!”

She moaned around my dick, sucking with such heat on my cock. It was just so great to have her working that mouth up and down my dick. She suckled on me with such wonderful delight. I rose toward my orgasm. I would have a big one.

A mighty one.

She suckled on me with such passion. Her fingers massaged my nuts. That was it. The pressure swelled to the tip of my dick. I gripped the armrest and waited for the eruption to burst from me. Zenmaya Maria loved me with all she had.

I burst.

“Fuck!” I growled and dumped my load into her mouth.

I spurted my cum over and over into her mouth. I flooded her with all that I had. It was so glorious to do that. I filled her mouth with spurt after spurt of my cum. The pleasure swept through me. Stars flashed across my vision.

I shuddered as she gulped down my cum. She swallowed my jizz. It was so great to have her gulping it all down. It was just so wonderful to have all that wonderful spunk flooding my body. I felt just amazing. So wondrous.

“Oh, damn, that’s good,” I groaned. “Shit, shit, that’s so good. Fuck!”

I filled her mouth with my cum. She suckled it all down. I shuddered, feeling so tired. It was late. I had been fucking all night. She gulped down my cum, her eyes burning with passion. I erupted one more time.

“Damn,” I groaned. “That was good, but ... I’m going to bed, slut.”

She ripped her mouth off my dick and squealed, “Goody night, Mistery Ken!”

“Nightie night,” whimpered Iolana as she was sleeping on the bed in the office with Ms. Tenant, the two bimbo-concierges having to watch the front desk.

I rose and stumbled into my bedroom. My mother was in bed. There were some other beds in here with other women. Mrs. Tempest often slept with her husband, her cuckold. I slid into bed and held my mother. She cooed in delight as I drifted off into sleep.


Zenmaya Maria Davis – Bimbo Maid

I was so ready and eagery for my duty.

I had to waity and waity and waity, then, just as the sun was all dawnying, a man came in. Ms. Tenant checked him in and he fucked her and I was all shuddering and shakying and wantying to be fuckyed by him. But Ms. Tenant squealed out in delighty joy as she came on him. He grunted, dumping his cum into her pussy.

“Yes!” he said. He was White with brown hair in a crew cut. “That’s fucking awesome. This is going to be great.”

“I’m so pleasedy to pleasey you, guesty-poo,” cooed Mrs. Talent, her blondy hair in a bun and nerdy glasses on her nose. “Zenmaya Maria will takey you to your room and fucky you and pleasey you.”

“Zenmaya Maria?” He turned around. I smiled at him as I darted up and grabbyed his suitycase. “Holy shit, it’s you! You’re ... But ... you’re famous! How can you be here!”

“I just startyed as Mistery Ken’s bimboy-maid. I’m super duper famousy. I was a movie starylet and now I’m a fuckytoy bimboy-maid! Will you fucky me?” I quivered, my cunt burning so hottie and wickedy. “Pleasey please! I needy to be fuckyed all the time! Will you fucky me, guesty-poo?”

“Goddamn, I’ll fuck you so hard!” he groaned and pulled out his phone. He snapped a pic of me as I posed there. “You would not believe who is my bimbo-maid at the inn,” he whispered to himself as he typed. “Zenmaya Maria. I’m going to fuck her!”

I beamyed at him and turned. I swayed my cutie rump toward the elevator with his suitycase rolling behind me. He groaned and hurried aftery me. I entered it, all so happy and eagery to be fuckyed by him. He was cutie.

“Can I...?” he asked as the elevator doors closed behind us.

“Of cousey,” I purred.

He shoved his hands into my bodice and cupped my roundy breasts. I shuddered as he gropyed me. He squeezedy my titties and made me feel so goody. The elevator rose uppy and uppy as my nipples all throbbyed against his hands.

“Holy shit,” he groaned. “I’m really groping your tits. Shit, your Zenmaya Maria. You were so hot as Electra.”

I winked at him as the elevator stoppyed at the fourth floor. “Thisy way.”

I moved from him, his hands sliding out of my bodice. He groaned and followed me. He was so cutie and sexy and hottie. My pussy all clenchyed, achying for his hugey cock to fuck me. I reached his room and opened it up with the key. It was all so much funny.

“Here you are,” I purred, leading him into the room. “You can fucky me on the bed, or bendy me over the—”

I squealed in delight she just benty me over the bed, shovying me down so my face was in the covers. He flippyed up my skirty with such aggression. I loveyed dovey it. He pressed his biggie dick into my shavey pussy lips.

“You have a pierced clit,” he groaned and snapped another pic with his smartyphone. “Fuck!” “Fucky me!” I moaned. “I wanna have your biggie—”

He thrust his thicky dick into me.

“—cock in me!” I howled. “Ooh, likey that!”

“Zenmaya Maria’s pussy,” he groaned. “No one is going to believe this. Holy shit, this resort is fucking awesome!”

“Yesy yes,” I purred, so happy to be a bimboy-fuckytoy movie starylet maid.

I squeezed my cunty hole down on his thicky cock as he pumped away at me. He fuckyed me with hardy strokes. Powerful plunges. I whimpered, smilying. This was so much better than being a movie starylet. I was fuckyed then, too, but...

Now I got to be fuckyed for myself. I was such a whorey slut now. It was so awesomey to have a cock fuckying me so goody. He pumped away at me, churning me up. Fuckying was the bestiest best in the world.

“Yes, yes, you’re fucking Zenmaya Maria,” he groaned. “Holy shit, I’m inside famous pussy! Timothy Charlemagne fucked this pussy. I just know it. You two were in those movies!”

“Yesy yes!” I whimpered. “But he’s not a man. I lovey dovey men like you, guesty-poo! Ooh, fucky me so hard!”

I groaned as he buried into my pussy againy and againy. My hottie cunt gripped his thicky cock. He wasn’t Mistery Ken thicky, but who could be? Mistery Ken was the bestyest man in the wholly universe. He was just awesomey.

I shuddered, savoring that hugey cock fuckying me. He poundied me with such hardy strokes. He buried into me with such wondermus plunges. He stirred me up. Driving me so wildly with his awesomey cock.

“Ooh, ooh, guesty-poo, are you gonna all cummy in my pussy?” I moaned.

“I can cum in your cunt?” he groaned. “Shit, shit, shit! Yes!”

I was so happy. His balls all thwackyed against my clitty. My piercey bud bursty with sparks. I loveyed that so much. I whimpered, my pussy clampying down on his hugey cock as he fuckyed me. He pounded me with such forcey.

I shuddered, squeezing my twat down on his hugey rod. He buried all into me with such forcey. Such mighty force. I groaned, loveying that glorimus cock fuckying me. I wanted to have such a great cum on him. Just a greaty one.

He slammed into me so hardy and fast. My piercey clit throbbed. I loveyed his heavy balls slapping my bud. I whimpered, my pussy clampying down on him. The friction all swelled me to my cliamxy fun.

“Guesty-poo!” I howled as he buried to the hilt in me. “Yesy yes!”

I camey so hard.

My cunty hole writhed around his cock, massagying him with my hottie flesh. Waves of goody delight swept through me and drowned my mind. I squealed in delighty joy. This was all a bimboy needed. Just cummies.

Wondermus cummies.

“Yesy yes!” I howled as the heat washed through me. “Ooh, ooh, that’s so awesomey. I lovey it. I lovey dovey it!”

“Yes!” he growled, dumping his cum into my pussy. He flooded me with all his jizzies. “Shit!” It was so awesomey being a bimboy-maid starylet fuckytoy. I was so happy to have the guesty-poo’s cummies filling my pussy. My cunty hole massagedy him as all my thoughts washyed away in the ecstasy flooding out of my twat.

“Yay!” I moaned, so happy. Just so thrilled to be full of his cummies. It was just wondermus. “Bimboy Paradise is the bestiest best!”

“Fuck, yes!” he growled, pumping more and more of his cummies into my pussy. He filled me all up with a final blast. I shuddered, so gladly to have all that spunk in me. It was just so awesomey. I felty so greaty good right now.

Just so goody great.


Keone “Ken” Kekoa – Owner of the Bimbo Paradise Inn

I woke up alone. Mom would be working on breakfast. I shuddered and took care of my morning business in the bathroom. I stretched and checked my phone and saw the message I wanted to see. I had a lot of bimbos to hire today.

The next interviewee has arrived! Do you wish to interview her? If so, sit down on your chair and hit the Interview Candidate Button.

I headed into my office and sat at my chair. I tapped the Interview Candidate button.

As I waited for the woman to walk into my office, I went over in my head who I still had to hire. One bimbo-maid, one bimbo-concierge, one bimbo-cook, one bimbo-lifeguard, one bimbo-sunbather, two bimbo-slaves for the honeymoon suits, and two bimbo-baristas for the new bar.

A woman walked in, black hair. Mature. She was a MILF in her early forties. She looked so worried. She wore a pink pencil skirt and matching jacket with a purple blouse beneath, a gold necklace with a heart around her neck. A wedding ring flashed.

“Hi,” she said, looking nervous. “I’m ... Karen. Karen Richardson.” She handed me her resume. “I ... I don’t have much experience, it’s just ... My husband just lost his job, and we’re struggling.” She shook her head. “Our daughters are off to college, and we have to pay for their books, so ... You know, any little bit can help.”

“Sure, sure,” I said, staring at a MILF. “So you’re a stay-at-home mom? You don’t have much experience.”

“So I know how to cook and clean,” she said quickly.

I nodded. I did need another bimbo-cook and I’d love to have a cuck for maintenance. “Is your husband here?”

“He brought me here,” Mrs. Richardson said, quivering there. She hadn’t noticed I was naked. They didn’t seem to. The Bimbo App at work, I supposed.

“Well,” I said, I can definitely use you. I aimed my phone at her. “You’re hired.”

She sighed in relief as this message appeared on my screen: Bimbofy Karen Richardson and hire her for your resort?

YES or NO

I hit YES, of course, and in a flash she was naked. She smiled, her big boobs bouncing as they came free of her bra. She had curvy hips and a thick, black bush. She squealed in delight, clapping her hands together.

“Ooh, thanky you, Mistery Ken!” the MILF gushed. “I’m so gladdy that you hired me. I’ll be such a great bimboy!”

“Yes, you will,” I said as a new message appeared on my screen.

Please Select her Role! Maid, Concierge, Cook, Lifeguard, Sunbather, Barista, or Slave

HINT: Remember the interview and pick the role best suited for her.

My thumb started to reach for Cook when a naughty idea hit me. My dick ached at the idea of turning this married MILF into a... Slave.

In a flash, she was wearing a fishnet bodysuit that hugged her body. Her fat nipples thrust through the material, both of her nubs now pierced by heavy, gold rings. She had a shaved pussy and a pierced clit. She wore a collar with a leash while standing on stiletto hills.

“Mastery Ken!” she moaned in delight, her hands clapping together. “I’ll make such an amazying bimboy-slave! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.