Ed and Kitty Shotgun Wedding - Cover

Ed and Kitty Shotgun Wedding

by Curbstonesetter

Copyright© 2023 by Curbstonesetter

Erotica Sex Story: Description: College student transfers to a university and meets a girl in that town. He seduces his girlfriend and gets her pregnant. As expected her Parents and his Parents criticize them for their predicament and insist that they get married quickly.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   First   .

Author’s Note: This story is a work of fiction nearly from the get go and is intended solely for the readers to enjoy. My thanks to EasySpeak for the work of editing this story so that it makes sense and makes it easier to read and understand.


I had applied for admission to an out of state college after my second year at our local community college. When I received my acceptance to the out of state college I began to prepare to enroll there in the fall semester. It was located in a little town about the same size of the little town where I was born and raised and went to school.

I had briefly visited the campus earlier but, I really did not know my way around the university and even the small city that the college was located in, not to mention that I did not know anyone else there either.

During my first week of classes I quickly made many new acquaintances and many new friends. One of my new friends was Joel who had just enrolled in the college as well. Joel and I had many of the same classes together since we were enrolled in the same major discipline of study.

Of course, since neither Joel nor I lived in the dorms and we were not residents of a fraternity, one of our most pressing needs was to find a place to get a good, tasty and wholesome meal each day.

We found a small cafeteria just off campus that catered to the students of the university. Both Joel and I found the meals to be very good with a nice variety and the cost was very reasonable compared to other cafeterias and restaurants further off of campus. Consequently, we very often ate our evening meals at that small cafeteria and most often we ate there nearly daily.

Joel and I had become regulars at the cafeteria and we began to recognize the waiters and they recognized us. We recognized the waitresses and the staff some of whom were fellow students at the college, as well.

One particular person was the cashier that took the payment for our meals. The cashier was a pretty, young blue eyed girl about 5 ft.-4 in. tall with shoulder length shining blond hair whose name tag said that her name was Kitty. She had a very sweet personality and we flirted with each other every time I came to her cash register to pay for my meal.

Of course, I couldn’t help but flirt with Kitty in return for when she flirted with me since I thought that she was very cute and very sweet. We soon began to form a friendship that developed into the beginnings of an amorous relationship. Kitty was kind of slim but, not skinny, with a very pretty face, bright, sparkling blue eyes and somewhat small breasts which I guessed were maybe 34B.

We enjoyed talking with each other each day and it was really obvious even from our limited conversations that she was very intelligent, too. I had asked her to go out with me several times but, each time she had to decline because she had to work at the cafeteria.

Then one weekend when I asked her to go out with me she accepted. After giving me her home address and phone number she told me I could pick her up at her home that Friday evening.

Kitty still lived with her Parents after graduating from high school and it was not far from the room where I lived and it was within easy walking distance. Going to college in the late ‘50s I could not afford a car and I did not own or have access to a car at that time. I had to walk everywhere I went. I walked the few blocks to her home and then we walked to the movie theater downtown.

We enjoyed being with each other at the movies and after the movie when I took her home I told her, “I would like to take you to the movies again this coming weekend if you don’t have to work, Kitty.”

She replied, “I would love to go out with you again if I’m free that night and I really liked going to the movie with you tonight, too, Ed.”

Then she confirmed my invitation for the movie date again for the next week. Before leaving I told her, “I really had a good time with you tonight, Kitty and I’m looking forward to seeing you again next weekend.” as I took her into my arms, I kissed her and then I left her home and walked on back home to my room.

I continued to date Kitty as time and studies would permit me to do so and we became fast amorous friends. I was even invited to her home to meet her Parents and her older married Sister, Kathy, on occasion.

Those invitations generally included Sunday dinner as well. On special occasions I took Kitty to the school dances which she really liked and to some of the football and basketball games, as well.

After one of the movies I took her out for a late after movie burger as we were both hungry. Following that, I invited her to come to my room with me. Kitty was a little reluctant but finally she did consent to being alone with me in my room.

As we were walking, I asked her, “Do you like to drink beer, Kitty?”

She responded, “Yes I do, Ed.” with a twinkle in her eyes.

Then I told her, “I have some beer in the fridge in my room and we each can have one or two if you would like to drink a couple of beers with me.”

Kitty turned to me looked me in the eyes and said, “Sure, Ed. Which way do we go to get to your room?”

“Ok, we’ll have to go back this way a couple of blocks to get to my room. It’s not all that far.”

When we got to my room I invited her to have a seat and I would get us both a beer. I returned with a beer for each of us and sat beside her and we talked as we enjoyed our drinks.

Before long, we began to passionately kiss and hug one another and then I got up to go get us each another beer. When we finished our second beer we began to kiss one another more passionately as I reached over and fondled each of her soft breasts. She did not object to my amorous advances and my gently touching and squeezing her soft breasts through her blouse and bra.

I started to remove her blouse and she softly whispered to me that she didn’t think that we should be doing that but, she did not stop me from continuing. After removing her blouse I kissed her again passionately and I kissed her cheeks and her neck.

From there I kissed the top of her breasts above her bra. Kitty whispered to me, “I like what you are doing, Ed.” and with that I was encouraged to continue. I gently reached around behind her and unbuttoned and unzipped her skirt.

Again she softly said, “Ed, we really should not be doing this.” but, she still did not stop me from continuing with what I was doing with her.

Standing up I took her hand and helped her to her feet and helped her slide her skirt over her hips and let it fall to the floor. Then she easily stepped out of it. I let her unbutton my shirt and remove it.

She pulled my trousers down and off of me and I stepped out of them. With her standing there in her bra and panties and me in my briefs I pulled her to me, put my arms around her and held her close to my chest as we kissed each other passionately. She returned my kiss just as passionately and I could tell that Kitty had become very much aroused by my amorous attentions to her.

With my arms around her, I reached around behind her back and I unclasped her bra, removed it from her and laid it with our other clothes. Then I immediately pulled her to me to feel her hot titties pressed firmly against my bare, hairy chest and kissed her. Then I kissed each of her titties, sucking briefly on each one of her hard, pink nipples.

Kitty purred softly to me, “I like that more and more as you suck on each one of my nipples, Baby.” Her arousal became more evident with her faster and somewhat labored breathing.

I reached down to feel between her legs and found that the gusset of her panties had become very wet. With her help I began to slowly pull her panties down and off of her hips to the floor for her to step out of them.

I asked her to remove my briefs and she did as I requested. When she did that I reached over to pick up my trousers and I pulled a single condom package out of my pocket and then I led her over to my bed.

Gently laying her down on the bed I opened the condom package and handed it to her. She pulled the condom out of the package and rolled the condom onto my hard dick. I then laid down over the top of her with my hard dick pressed against her pussy.

I began to kiss her and I asked her, “Can I put my hard love member into your warm, wet vagina, Honey?” She nodded yes barely able to speak as her breathing was heavy and somewhat erratic.

Then she breathlessly said to me, “Please be slow and gentle and be careful with me, Ed, I have never done this before. I’m still a virgin.”

I explained that since she was a virgin, “Your first time is going to be somewhat painful for a few moments at the start and maybe with some light bleeding as your hymen is ruptured but, the pain would soon begin to quickly subside.”

She said, “Yes I know about that as my older Sister has told me about the pain at the start and how it would happen.”

I then got up on my knees between her thighs and put the tip of my condom covered dick inside the inner petals of her pussy at the opening of her love passage. I moved it from the top to the bottom to spread her natural vaginal lubrication around and onto the condom covering my dick.

I asked her if she was ready for me to enter her vagina and she nervously whispered yes as I began to slowly press my dick into her hot, very wet pussy. I pushed a short way into her love passage and I felt the obstruction that I recognized as her hymen.

Briefly I paused and I was watching her face as I told her, “I’m about to make one slow thrust into your love passage, Baby, and you should likely feel the pain of your hymen being broken.”

Watching her face and her eyes with one slow continuous thrust I felt her hymen break as I achieved full penetration into her really tight pussy. Kitty’s face distorted with pain and she squealed loudly as her hymen had been ruptured.

Tears began to flow down her cheeks after her hymen had been ruptured. Once I had achieved full penetration I paused to let the pain of her broken hymen begin to subside and to let her pussy adjust to the size and presence of my hard dick inside her pussy.

Then I leaned over and softly asked her, “Are you still hurting from my love member entering your love passage, Kitty?”

She whispered, “No, it has eased off and now I want you to continue stroking into and out of me and make us both cum, Ok, Ed?”

I began to thrust into and out of her pussy slowly and fully and I felt like I was in heaven having my hard dick balls deep in her hot tight pussy through the condom. My concern was that she was having the same feeling I was having and I could make her cum despite the pain she had just endured when her hymen was ruptured.

Kitty then whispered to me, “Please thrust into me harder and faster and make us both cum, Ed. I want you to make us both cum, Honey.”

I continued stroking slowly in and out of her and I saw that her facial expression had changed from one of pain to a slight smile. I increased my speed of thrusting and within moments she was breathing heavily and erratically and moaning with each breath, “I love what we are doing and I’m about to cum, Baby. Don’t stop thrusting into me, Honey. I want you to cum with me.”

Very shortly Kitty squealed loudly that she was cumming and with a few more strokes I reached my orgasm, too. I thought to myself, “I sure wish that I didn’t have to have this damn condom on covering my dick.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.