Vivid Dreams - Cover

Vivid Dreams

Copyright© 2023 by R.L.B

Chapter 7

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7 - When Faith Bolton started trying to quit smoking, She found a new love in the vivid dreams she was having.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Cream Pie   First   BBW   Caution  

Home.

Chris woke up with his mom molded to him. Things felt a lot different now than they did years ago. Today, they were lovers. He had taken his mom out on a date. He had swooned her, wooed her, and then made her come so hard she nearly passed out.

He didn’t expect the mommy talk. He loved it. He had the best orgasm of his life calling her his mommy while making love to her.

His cock was hard again just thinking about the fact he was lying next to his naked mother, whose pussy he had fucked so hard. He then rolled over just as he did a number of times after his mom would wake him, screaming. He would soothe and comfort her. Usually she would start the seduction, but this time he decided to do it.

He positioned himself so he could begin suckling her nipples. He spent a lot of time there. His mom didn’t have the firmest titts as some of the teen girls had. She did have the most mature though and he loved the way they bounced and shook so naturally when she moved.

The breasts of the teen girls his age didn’t shake, or move at all.

The movement made him hard almost every time he saw his mom doing something physical that made her breasts shake. He couldn’t help but stare at her.

His favorite time was when she ran jogged or even walked to him. he loved the wiggle her tits made when she did that.

She had never said anything about him staring at her while doing these activities though. At times she would purposely position herself so he could get a great view of them.

He heard his mom moan as she felt the pleasure, he was giving her breasts. Then he switched breast and began sucking on the other nipple, while at the same time taking his hand and moving it down to her pussy.

He was quite skilled at seducing the sleeping woman next to him. He made his way from her mound over her clit and to her labia. Her pussy was still very wet. Maybe some from his cum, but he knew there was a lot from her too.

He slid his finger inside her and with another one, began to softly rub her clit. He took his finger out and positioned the palm of his hand against her pussy, vigorously rubbing so he could feel her wet labia softly with his fingers. His mother moaned and spread her legs even wider for him.

“Chris?” The soft feminine voice asked. “Chris, would you like to fuck your mommy again this morning?”

All Chris could do was moan. His heart raced at the idea.

Come on baby. Your mommy is already for you. She is all wet hoping her little boy will play with her again.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.