Vivid Dreams - Cover

Vivid Dreams

Copyright© 2023 by R.L.B

Chapter 6: More surprises

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6: More surprises - When Faith Bolton started trying to quit smoking, She found a new love in the vivid dreams she was having.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Cream Pie   First   BBW   Caution  

Three blocks from the theater were a very nice motel. He pulled up and got out grabbing the two small bags he had stashed behind the bench seat. Then he hurried around the pickup to open his mother’s door, but he was too late as a Steward had already opened the door for her. Another one relieved him of his luggage, and asked “do you have reservations?”

“Yes, Bolton.” Chris replied, and another man took Chris’s pickup keys to Valet the car.

“I will take these to your room for you Mr. Bolton.” The man that took his bags said while pointing to the check-in counter.

As Chris and his mother waked to the counter, the lady said “good evening Mr. Bolton. I hope you are having a good night so far.”

Faith smiled with Chris as he said “I am having one of the best nights of my life.” In Faith’s eyes, his smile was unmatched.

They checked in, got their card key and were led to their sweet room upstairs.

Faith noted there were no talks about money, even when Chris gave her the credit card. He didn’t mention price or deposit or anything.

But this didn’t bother her, she was just a few yards from where she had planned to be very well fucked by her son/lover.

She had no reservations, no skirmishes or arguments with herself. The strange man opened the door and showed them the wet bar, pre stocked with almost every sort of alcohol one could obtain. Faith only looked at the bed thinking about how long it would be before she would be on it, naked with her son pleasuring her.

As it turned out, no time at all.

After Chris properly tipped the man, he headed inside and went straight for his mother. She was still in her dress, and then when the door closed behind them, she was off her feet in his arms in a matter of seconds.

Chris swung her around and maneuvered her so that her legs found their way locked around his waist. Their lips met in a fiery passion that neither of them had ever felt.

Still holding her, he made his way to the bed and began to take the beautiful dress off his mother. He was trying to be careful as his mother looked fabulous in it and he wanted to see her in it again. His lust and wanting of his mother kept getting in the way of him being all that careful though.

Faith didn’t care if he cut the dress off with a butter knife. She wanted it off and wanted him undressed too, in between her legs and inside her. She could not recall ever wanting a man like she did in this moment. She wanted him so badly that she could barely speak, all her words sounded like small whimpers and moans.

Finally, the dress fell to the floor, and Chris found she had no panties on. He groaned at the thought of her going sans panties all night long. The sight of her soft shaven pussy caused his cock to throb.

Faith could feel her juices running down her legs as she heard the groan of her son/lover when he saw that her panties were not there.

Her breasts sagged too much to go without a bra, not to mention she didn’t want her nipples sticking out like they did.

It only took seconds for his trousers to fall down to his ankles, he stepped out of them. Then he climbed onto the bed with his cock standing stiff and tall and began to kiss her some more. He started with her mouth, then her neck. Her bra disappeared and he kissed down her front to her breasts.

Faith knew from all the time her dream lover had played with her tits that he liked them. She was very self-conscious of them but her dream lover played with them so mercilessly, that she had woken several times with red swollen nipples.

He sucked on one of them and groped the other one. Then he would switch. He continued to kiss down her torso, her belly and her belly button - sticking his tongue into it and sending yet more thrilling sensations into her. Then he found her bald pubic mound, kissing it softly.

Faith felt frustrated that he didn’t continue to go down to her pussy. She could have orgasmed right then, but she was being denied.

He began kissing her legs, working his way onto the soft flesh of her inner thighs. He slid his tongue up and down them and within millimeters of her sopping wet pussy.

Faith couldn’t take it any longer. She needed to orgasm. She reached for his head and pushed his mouth down to her pussy. She held it there feeling his lips press against her clit before his tongue started to work on her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.