Vivid Dreams - Cover

Vivid Dreams

Copyright© 2023 by R.L.B

Chapter 5

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - When Faith Bolton started trying to quit smoking, She found a new love in the vivid dreams she was having.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Cream Pie   First   BBW   Caution  

The date:

The doorbell chimed.

Faith was excited as she had just heard her son’s pickup truck pull into the driveway. She went to the door and opened it. The second she laid eyes on her wonderful son she became speechless.

He stood on the front porch in a very nice two-piece suit. His hair was freshly cut and he appeared well groomed. His cologne lingered in the air and faith could smell it. It was intoxicating. She cursed herself as she had not thought of putting on perfume herself, but suddenly had a flashback to an article she read that explained how men are subconsciously attracted to a woman’s natural pheromones. Chris also held a bouquet of flowers in his arms for his date/mother.

“You look, wow, just wow Faith.” He said smiling.

“Thank you.” She returned, “You look really great yourself.”

Chris smiled as she looked at him.

Faith felt herself start to mist up. She had raised a beautiful young man, and here he was, taking his own mother out on their first date. She smiled, took the flowers and kissed him in a way that told him that this date would not end on their feet.

Faith quickly put the flowers on the table, grabbed her handbag and then made her way back to the door.

Chris then offered her an arm and walked her to his pickup truck which faith noticed has just been washed. When Chris opened her door for her, she could see it had been cleaned very nicely inside too.

Chris made good money where he worked, even though he only worked part time at a chemical plant. It was a paid internship that he was awarded in college because of his 3.98 GPA, the second highest in his class of 149 students. There were only two companies that paid their interns. Chris was honored to be able to get enrolled with one of them. To top it off, they had already offered Chris a permanent position, providing he maintained a GPA of 3.5 or better, and graduated.

Faith felt like a queen right then as he helped her into the tall pickup truck. She got settled in and put her handbag on her lap.

After Chris got in and buckled his seatbelt, Faith slid over to her son/lover and belted herself in with the center seatbelt.

Chris started the large pickup truck and put it in reverse, backing out the drive wondering if he could pay enough attention to the road with his mother sitting so close and leaning into him like she was.

After he dropped the pickup into drive, he navigated to the main road and off to the restaurant he had planned to take his girl.

As he drove, he placed his right hand on her leg, just above her knee.

Faith smiled at the contact and hoped he would raise his hand even higher to her thigh. She wasn’t disappointed, and her pussy twitched as his hand slowly moved to her thigh. As much as Faith wanted this date, she also wanted her dessert.

She had never sucked Chris’s cock yet. She wanted to taste his cum in her mouth. She had swallowed her ex-husband’s cum just a few times, and started to get used to it. Initially, this started in an attempt to save her marriage, at which point it was too little too late. He had already had a woman on the side and went to her for his needs.

As Chris pulled up to the front of the restaurant, Faith was stunned. She had always wanted to go out to Emerald Lagasse’s 5-star restaurant “Emeralds New Orleans.”

He parked the pickup right in front of the restaurant, jumped out and ran around to open her door for her.

Faith shimmied across the seat and out the door, taking Chris’s hand to catch her if she slipped.

Chris kissed her unexpectedly and then said “I will park the car. The reservations are under Chris Bolton.”

Faith was still stunned but knew he wanted her to get the table for them while he parked the pickup. Faith wondered what was keeping her from falling as she walked into the restaurant on wobbly legs. She had only ever dreamed of being here, at the restaurant with a plate price of over two hundred dollars.

She was glad she wore her nicest dress when she walked into the restaurant and told the maître d that she had reservations under the name “Chris, Bolton.”

He quickly smiled and told her that her table was ready and escorted her to a very nice secluded table. It was quiet, with romantic lighting and an oil lamp lit in the middle of the table.

The maître D pulled her chair out for her to sit, and she got settled and adjusted. Then he walked around and handed her a special menu. After opening it and looking at it with great interest, she noticed that there were no prices anywhere on the menu.

Chris came in and was escorted to his date. He sat only after kissing her on the cheek first. He looked at her face and knew he did well. She was glowing with joy and happiness. So, he reached across the table and took her hand with a smile.

Just before he could say anything, the waiter asked. “May I start you off with a cocktail?”

Chris opened the wine list quickly and pointed to a bottle of white wine.

The waiter knowing the wine was a great wine for fish and chicken, commented on his good taste and then said, “I will have to see your identification though sir.”

His mother knew Louisiana law and pulled her ID out and showed it to him.

“Very good Madam.” The waiter replied and walked away to get the bottle of wine.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.