Vivid Dreams - Cover

Vivid Dreams

Copyright© 2023 by R.L.B

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - When Faith Bolton started trying to quit smoking, She found a new love in the vivid dreams she was having.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Cream Pie   First   BBW   Caution  

The next morning:

Faith woke up in her bed with her son molded against her. They were both as naked as the day they were born. Faith’s pussy had sensations that she hadn’t felt in years, the feeling of pure satisfaction.

She snuggled into her son’s arms tighter, remembering the activities of the night before when she had successfully seduced her son. It was something that she never intended to do until it happened.

Her son had somehow taken advantage of her in the preceding nights. For the five weeks she had been on Chantix, she had been having very vivid, sexual dreams of a mysterious faceless lover.

Just the night before last, she found out that her own son, Chris himself had been the mysterious dream lover.

At first, she worried that it could be a wedge between them, so she set out to seduce him that night, fearing that if she didn’t do something - her life with her only child, her son would become so awkward, that they would not be able to live with each other. So, she gladly gave herself to him, her one and only son, and hoped to maintain that dynamic for as long as she could.

Faith was happy that her son was a great lover too. She had cum many times in the vivid dreams she had. The last night in particular was a phenomenal experience. Her young son fucked her for almost a half hour before he shot his first load into her sopping pussy. Afterwards, she thought he would be done, but he unexpectedly carried her upstairs and to her bed, where, he began to seduce her yet again.

Faith was astonished when Chris started by putting his face between her legs and kissing her soft thighs. He worked his way to her pussy and began to lick up and down her slit.

He had just emptied his balls into her and Faith couldn’t believe what was happening. He was enjoying eating out her pussy that he had just come into.

Chris didn’t let his mother slow him down as he continued to taste her sex. She was delicious. His own mother tasted better than any meal he had ever eaten. He finally found her little nub and began to suck on it with passion.

Chris could now hear his mother’s cries as waves of orgasms began to fill her entire body before shooting out her mouth.

He backed off only after his cock had completely recovered, and then he impaled his own mother yet again. He was in her bed, taking his mother, fucking the same hole he had been in at birth. Faith felt his cock enter her again, stretching her wide open.

Now, they were lovers. Chris had never had a girlfriend, just a series of flings and hook-ups. He had a part-time job and was planning on attending the local college near the house.

Faith knew that all would be fine now that her son had taken her and made her his lover. She made sure he knew that she would be available for him anytime he wanted her. But had no idea, of just how much a horny teen would want his mate.

Faith got up out of bed and fixed breakfast for her son. She had finished eating already and waited for him to appear.

She smiled as he made his way to the table, he had dressed himself nicely. He walked by her bountiful breakfast and went straight towards Faith, kissing her good and lovingly. It was a good several seconds before he broke the kiss when he spoke, “Faith, you look beautiful in the mornings.”

Faith couldn’t help but smile at him.

“Thank you for breakfast this morning. Mom.” He continued.

Her smile got even bigger.

“Mostly, thank you for last night. I love you.”

“I love you too Chris. Sit down and eat your breakfast.” Faith answered, having a hard time not dragging him upstairs to her room again. For a teenage boy, he was a hunk. Faith knew he was hot, and her pussy sure did, as it started to get wet again just holding him.

While Chris was enjoying his breakfast that Faith had cooked, she noticed him gazing at her fondly. This caused her to feel sexy and wanted. But what happened next surprised her even more.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.