Vivid Dreams - Cover

Vivid Dreams

Copyright© 2023 by R.L.B

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - When Faith Bolton started trying to quit smoking, She found a new love in the vivid dreams she was having.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Cream Pie   First   BBW   Caution  

Later that day:

Faith tried so hard to come to her senses, but it seemed that she just couldn’t. In every moment she found herself consumed by thoughts of her very own son.

Though he was always a shy secluded boy, he was always very handsome, and his dad taught him to respect women and be a gentleman.

Faith continued her normal daily routines. She was able to complete them only because they were simple and very routine.

After dinner Faith went upstairs to prepare for bed. She reemerged in a short robe that showed off her fine legs well.

Chris had seen her in the robe and always thought she looked very hot in it. He had been fantasizing about his mother for years and was delighted that she let him sleep beside her. For a while, he would masturbate as she slept.

Faith knew she had to do something. Chris had taken her last night, and he had been enjoying her body for weeks.

Faith watched as Chris stared at her, she approached the sofa he was sitting on. She sat seductively with him and let her body press slightly against him, then she untied the sash on her robe not to open it as much to make it easier to be open. Then she purposely laid one of the sashes over his legs.

“I have been thinking about that kiss you gave me this morning, Chris.” Faith started. “I would like for you to demonstrate how I kissed you again.”

Chris only hesitated for a moment. Then he took her head and brought it to his lips.

After a few moments of heavy French kissing with each other. Faith asked. “Ok now how did you get your hands all over my breasts? Would you demonstrate that for me too?”

“You ... well you put my hands on them yourself.” He said, confused as to where she was taking this.

Faith took his hand and brought it to the opening of her robe. She slid both their hands inside her robe and placed Chris’s hands on her breast. “Like this?” she asked.

Faith could see her son both excited and confused, managing an answer “yes.” He then began to softly caress her breasts and could feel her hard nipples against his palms.

“Now Chris, why are you so nervous about touching me when you’ve had your hands on me for weeks now?” she asked, allowing him to continue feeling her up.

“It was different Mama. You would talk to me and assure me that it was ok and what you wanted. You were also sleeping, so I knew you thought I was somebody else. But now I don’t know?”

“Trust me son, I don’t do anything I don’t want to do. So right now, I want you. You seemed so confident last night. I want your confidence back as you take me again tonight on the sofa.”

“As I take you?” He asked.

“Yes Chris, you are going to take me again. I want you to make love to me. I need this, Chris. So, now I am fully awake and conscious and you are going to make me your lover.”

Chris looked up at his mother. “Really mom?”

“Yes, really, but only if you do not call me ‘mom’ while you are doing it. My name to you when we are in this mode will be Faith or sweetheart, or any pet names you wish.”

Faith looked Chris deep into his eyes then continued. “But, while you are fucking me, I cannot be your mother. I am just a woman. And I just want you to fill me, it’s just animal instinct. What do you say to that?”

Faith felt his hands tighten on her breasts and then watched him look up at her. “Oh my god Faith. I have wanted you since forever. Can I really take you now, right now???”

“Chris” she called to him. “As long as I am your lover. You may have me anytime you wish. We will set up some arrangement so that you can know if I am on my menstrual cycle or something, but other than that -- trust you mother, not your hand or anything else to keep your cock satisfied, Chris.”

Seconds later, Chris knelt down, smiling in excitement. He couldn’t contain himself as he spread his mother’s legs open.

Faith felt his mouth on her dripping wet pussy, his tongue flicking her clit and then running up and down her entire slit. The sounds he made while licking her pussy turned her on more every second. She felt her orgasm building and screamed his name as she came. Then he stuffed his mother’s wet pussy with his stiffened cock. By the end, Chris had made his mother cum harder than his dad ever could.

Whether it was because having sex with Chris was so taboo, or because being with a man 20 years younger than her was so damn hot, Faith couldn’t really answer why it was so great. She watched with pleasure as Chris’s eyes rolled back while his cock was pumping her full of cum. She was panting to regain her breath after nearly passing out from all the orgasms.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.